County Fair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Desdmona
Desdmona
33 Followers

Beneath the jeans were the lacy panties that Victor had seen on the Ferris wheel. They matched her bra – both were flame red. On the radio, the violinist’s passionate gestures on very high overtones, was like a tinge of fear, as the concerto continued. Julie was an eagle soaring over a volcano as she gained confidence with her striptease.

She hugged her arms together and leaned in closer so her breasts brushed his face. She ran her hands over her bare stomach in the same gesture she had done fully clothed, sliding her hand down, cupping her mound, squeezing. She spread her legs further apart and thrust her pelvis against her hand.

“Do you want me to take everything off, Victor?” she asked seductively.

“Yes, Julie, yes I do!”

She reached around and unsnapped her bra but held it in place with her hands for agonizing seconds before letting it fall to the floor. Julie’s weighty breasts bounced free. Her nipples were inverted but when she began to play with them, they hardened and poked outwards. Tiny bumps pushed up on her ruddy areola.

She slipped her fingers in her panties at her hips—hips that Victor had already fantasized about—and jiggled free, giving a little tug where the cloth was caught up in her slit. And then she was nude. Completely nude.

“Do you like what you see Victor?”

“Give me a better look, Julie. Lie down on the bed and open your legs wide. Show me all of you, Julie. Show me what I’ve been dying to see all night!”

She did as he asked. She backed up to the queen-sized bed, fell onto it, and spread her legs completely apart.

“Open wider Julie, open yourself up. Use your hands.”

She did.

Victor walked over to her and knelt between her legs. Her fingers tugged at her outer lips, exposing her pink cotton candy sex just for him. She was shiny with moisture. He ran a single finger down the length of her, and she shuddered, reflexively closing her legs. Her inverted nipples didn’t need tugging to remain stiff peaks now.

“Don’t let go Julie. Stay open for me.”

She opened again. He repeated his action with his finger, but instead of coming back up, he found her hole and stuck his finger inside. Her clitoris jutted up, and he pushed on it with the pad of his thumb. Her legs closed again.

“I said hold yourself open, Julie.”

“Oh, god, I’m t-trying,” she whimpered. He removed his finger and thumb.

“Get up Julie, go sit in that chair. I have an idea.”

Julie did as she was told. Victor whipped off the coverlet of the bed and pulled the flat sheet up and began to rip it.

“Dear god, Victor, what are you doing?”

“Think about it Julie,” Victor said with just a hint of irritation. “I’m sure it will come to you.” Julie’s sexual haze blinded her to the shift in Victor’s tone.

After he ripped the sheet into four long strips, he had her lay back on the bed. She did it excitedly. There was no footboard to the bed, only posts at the top.

“Put our arms out and over your head, Julie!” She obeyed eagerly. He wrapped a strip of sheet around each wrist and secured them to the bedposts.

Victor felt that urge to rush again, to move quickly. The site of Julie restrained with her arms above her was exhilarating. Go slow. Enjoy. Savor.

He kneeled on the end of the bed.

“Open your legs again. Are you still wet?”

“Hmm-Mmm.”

He looked at her thatch of brown hair. Beads of moisture clung to each strand of cunt hair. He grazed his hand it, tugging at her pubic hair and parting her. He put his finger directly inside, wiggled it around, and slipped it out. He followed her slit downwards until he came to her puckered asshole. He used her cream as lubrication and massaged around the outside of her hole.

“Do you like that, Julie?

“Yes-s-s-s!”

“Would you like more?”

“Oh- oh yes-s-s!”

“I want better access Julie, lift your legs up. Would it help if I tied them up?”

“I t-think it m-might.”

Victor took the last two strips of sheet and wrapped them around her ankles. He pulled her legs up and secured the ends of the sheet to the bedposts, forcing her knees to touch her shoulders.

“Are you okay, Julie?

“Hmm-Mmm!”

He stepped back to admire her position. Her pussy and her asshole gaped open. Julie’s entire perineum was drenched in her own flood. It was a beautiful sight. He kneeled on the bed, brought his face very close, and breathed in deeply.

“Your smell is more intoxicating than funnel cakes, Julie. Do you think it still lingers on my cane?”

He picked up the cane and smelled.

“Damn, Julie I think the smell is nearly gone.”

Victor took the tip of the cane and traced the path between her pussy and anus. Her body shook with excitement. He mimicked his finger from a moment ago earlier, bringing the cane tip back up and then slipping it inside her vagina.

“V-Victor, I don’t know how much more of this I can take.”

“Of what, Julie? The cane? I think you can take a little more I should think. Let’s see.”

He pushed the cane in further until he met resistance. And then began to stir it around in big swooping circles. Julie tried to raise her hips up off the bed.

“Oh! Yes-s-s! That feels so-o-o good!” Julie panted.

Victor was feeling every bit the master now.See Father, I’m just as good as you. Better even. He pulled the cane out roughly and then traced down to her anus. The hole was open enough to easily slip the cane in. He pushed it in, further, and further still. There was resistance, but it didn’t matter.

“Argggggggh, that’s enough, no more, please Victor! Stop! It’s starting to hurt,” she pleaded.

He pushed it in deeper and rotated it in small circles.

No, Victor, no more.” A fine sheen of sweat blanketed her body. She tugged at her restraints without success.

Victor reached with his free hand and thumbed at her clitoris again. She screeched and bucked and howled, partly in pain and partly in pleasure. He felt the tiny little tremors of her orgasm beneath his thumb and then...

Sir William Walton’s symphony No. 1 climaxed with images of a wild and stormy sea.

* * *

He walked into the diner in need of a strong cup of coffee. The room was small with a handful of customers scattered around tables and regulars scooted up to the bar. The friendly smell of bacon, eggs and coffee greeted him. No one looked his way. He was a faceless man, nondescript, just an average Joe in for a quick breakfast. He walked right behind the crowd of regulars. Snippets of their conversation caught his attention.

“Hey Sadie, I heard about that woman they found dead over at your motel?” This came from a man in a Cincinnati Reds ball cap.

“I heard she was buck naked, tied to the bed, and skewered with one of them canes you win at the fair.” replied a balding, overweight man.

Sadie, a petite, fifty-ish woman with plastic fingernails answered, “Yeah, she rented a room three nights ago. Apparently the police ain’t got any leads at all ....”

The conversation continued, but he’d heard enough.

Victor scooted into the cheap, plastic-covered booth. It crinkled with his weight as he sat. He was alone. There was no one to discuss the menu with, no one to reach across the table and hold hands with, no one to lean forward and share secrets with, and no one to chat over current events. He was alone. And he liked it that way.

Desdmona
Desdmona
33 Followers
12