Couple & The Soldier Ch. 02

Story Info
Things heat up in a club.
4.1k words
4.28
45.8k
10
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/27/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Part 2 of a story about a married couple that meets a US Army Ranger while vacationing in Cancun.

Captain Jim Maize sat behind Emily and Mike Jones on the bus ride to the dance club. Emily was wearing a miniskirt and pull over blouse with spaghetti straps. At Mike's insistence she wasn't wearing a bra. Once again she had acquiesced. Jim meanwhile couldn't help but wonder if her miniskirt was signaling some subliminal message. Her blue miniskirt was covered with small sunflowers; the state flower of Kansas. It wasn't however. The sunflower patterns on the miniskirt were just one of many strange coincidences that were bringing Jim, Emily and Mike together.

When they walked into the dance club, Mike turned to Jim and said, "Would you like to dance with Emily?"

"Yes I would if you don't mind."

"Of course I don't mind."

Emily looked at her husband and frowned.

Mike hugged his wife and whispered, "Go ahead Emily…enjoy yourself. I'll find a table."

"I'm not going to…" Mike kissed his wife before she could finish her sentence.

"We're on vacation Emily."

He pushed her back gently in the direction of Jim.

She kept staring at Mike until Jim placed his hand in the small of her back.

"Come on Emily."

Mike watched his wife walk hand in hand with Jim to the dance floor. Much to his surprise he felt a little uneasy as they disappeared into the mass of dancing couples. He shook his head and then found a booth with a good view of the dance floor and ordered three tropical drinks. As he sipped his drink he began recalling his favorite Literotica Loving Wives' story. It was about a man who wanted to share his wife with another man. Mike took another sip and scanned the dance floor. Emily and Jim were dancing not far from where he sat. He closed his eyes and thought about the Loving Wives' story. After months of sharing fantasies the wife finally agrees to act on her husband's fantasy. Mike took another sip. The story had been his blueprint over the past year. At a dance club, much like this one he thought, the wife dances with different men until finally settling on Mr. Right. Later, Mr. Right has passionate sex with the wife while the husband sits and watches. In the story the sex is great and everyone is satisfied, including the husband. He took another sip and downed the last drop. He reached for Emily's drink and took a sip. It was amazing how everything was coming together just as he had fantasized.

The dance floor was quite a spectacle. The techno-funk sound was hypnotic. It was large enough to accommodate about 300 people. Tonight, however, there were only about 100 couples dancing. Even to the most casual observer, it was obvious Emily truly enjoyed dancing with Jim. She was having the time of her life. Jim was sweeping her off her feet. When the song ended, Emily and Jim embraced and he kissed her. It was just a gentle contact of lips and it left her happily light-headed. She rested her head on his chest and savored the enjoyable feeling of being held in his strong arms.

Mike sat opened mouth. He glanced down at his empty glass. Somehow during watching his wife dancing and then kissing Jim he had finished Emily's drink. Now, he was feeling an incredible buzz coming on. He lowered his head and fought the urge to take Jim's drink. When he looked back at Jim and Emily they had finally broke their embrace. She waived as they started walking toward the booth. But suddenly a loud siren sounded and then the club strobe lights started flashing. It energized the crowd. Everyone on the dance floor began jumping up and down as the music seemed to step-up to another intensifying level. Those sitting in booths and around the dance floor joined the crowd. Mike waived for Emily to continue dancing. Couples and singles were all twisting and gyrating their hips and bodies. It was the most decadent scene Mike had ever witnessed and his sweet innocent wife was right in the middle.

Out on the dance floor, Emily leaned forward at the waist and twisted her hips mimicking the other dancers. It was a mesmerizing site for Jim. He moved up behind her placing his hands on her waist guiding her as she wiggled her hips. It was difficult not to press his groin against her tantalizing hips. As Emily turned to face Jim, her breasts jiggled beneath her silky blouse. It was a tantalizing site. Then a young Mexican guy moved up behind her and placed his hands on her waist. Emily looked at Jim and he just shrugged his shoulder. She smiled and continued dancing until the Mexican pressed himself against her butt. She jumped forward, but the man stayed with her dancing seductively. Jim took a few steps backward so that they could move to another part of the dance floor. But the Mexican man followed. Then the unexpected happen. Jim stared in absolute disbelief as the Mexican clutched the bottom of her blouse and lifted it up exposing her breasts. Emily's eyes opened wide as she realized what was happening. But before she could respond the man squeezed her breasts. It didn't take long for her to react. She spun around and slapped the young man's face. He grimaced and raised his hand just as Jim stepped in between. Fortunately, cooler heads prevailed.

"Let's go!" Emily screamed as she pulled her top back down.

"Are you okay?" Jim asked.

"Yes, but I've had enough of the night club scene for one night."

Jim clutched her hand and led her to the booth.

"What happened?" Mike asked.

"Some guy grabbed her." Jim answered.

Mike stood up and staggered to Emily.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, but let's just go."

Jim glanced at the three empty glasses on the table before following Mike and Emily out of the club.

They stood together clinging to the overhead rail on the crowded bus. Mike was already regretting drinking so much in such a short span of time. He wasn't used to drinking like that at all and now he was feeling very light-headed. At the first bus stop several people got off and Mike flopped down in the first available seat. He motioned for Jim to sit with Emily.

"I should have been watching out for you." Jim said.

"It's not your fault. I probably overreacted."

"No, he had it coming."

"You think so?"

"You should have seen the expression on his face."

"Like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar."

"That's right."

They both laughed.

Emily held Jim's arm and snuggled.

"Thank you for being my knight in shinning armor."

"It was my pleasure."

Jim glanced at Emily's tanned legs and the skirt that was riding dangerously high. Emily, meanwhile, had turned her head and was busy looking out the window unaware of the view she was affording Jim. He began to consider his options. Should he just lean over and give her another kiss? Or, even better, just casually lower his hand and rest it on her knee? What was the worst thing that could happen? She might slap his face, too. He chuckled. Or, she might get up and go sit with her husband. Then again, she might welcome his hand on her knee. He glanced at her skirt just inches below her panties. What about her husband? What would he do? He glanced over his shoulder at Mike. He was sitting one row back on the opposite side. Mike smiled and nodded his head. It was obvious from the expression on his face that he was slightly intoxicated. But why was he nodding his head? Was he approving of something unspoken? Maybe Mike wanted him to have his way with Emily. Not much chance of that he reasoned. They were here celebrating their tenth wedding anniversary. But then he thought about the events of the last two days. It was at Mike's insistence that she had finally gone topless. It was Mike who encouraged him to dance with Emily on the Pirate dinner cruise. Then tonight he did the same thing. Mike had motioned for him to sit with Emily and now he was sitting back there nodding his head. Maybe they were inviting him to participate in some bigger fantasy that would have to obviously stay in Cancun. "I wouldn't mind that at all." He thought staring at her tanned legs. It was time to take action. He slowly lowered his arm and rested his hand on her knee.

Emily turned her head and smiled.

"It's such a beautiful night."

"Yes it is." Jim replied. "But the night pales in comparison to the beauty sitting next to me right now."

Emily giggled at Jim's ridiculous "pick up" line. She guessed he'd probably used that line on other women. She wondered if it had worked with them…too. She closed her eyes. Yes, it was working on her too. Everything that she and her husband had talked about was only supposed to be a little harmless fantasy. She never intended on actually following through with her husband's demands. Now, here she was letting a complete stranger rest his hand on her knee. It was a discomforting thought that she had come so far in just a few days. Even more troubling for Emily was the mixed feelings racing around in her head and the tingly sensation racing up and down her legs. Being "hit on" by this handsome hunk of a man, a war hero nonetheless, left her feeling unsure of what she would do if he started moving his hand higher.

Jim moved his hand away for a brief moment while she straightened her skirt. When she looked back out the window he placed his hand on her leg just above her knee.

"Other than the incident with the guy at the club, did you have a good time tonight?"

"Yes I've had a wonderful time." She responded.

"You're a very beautiful woman Emily. Mike is an incredibly lucky man."

Emily sighed.

"I mean it Emily."

She turned and smiled nervously.

"What's the matter?" Jim asked.

"Oh it's just everything that's been going on since we got here."

"Well you've come to the right place to enjoy new things."

"I guess so."

Mike, meanwhile, was trying desperately to listen. But the sounds of other people talking and the roar of the bus engine drowned out their voices. Frustrated, Mike glanced around the bus. As he looked up at the window next to his seat he made an interesting discovery. The darkness outside coupled with light inside created a mirror image of what was going on inside the bus. He turned immediately and looked at the window next to Emily. The angle provided a clear view of Emily's lap and Jim's hand resting between her legs. It was a sobering sight. Instead of feeling aroused and elated he had an overwhelming feeling of doom and despair. He turned his head away and counted to ten trying to calm down. It wasn't the reaction he had expected. In the stories, the husband was always turned on by the site of another man touching his wife. Now, he was feeling sick.

"Not so fast young man." Emily replied squeezing Jim's hand.

"Sorry." Jim replied waiting for her to push his hand away.

But she didn't.

Emily was battling mixed emotions. There was doubt how she was beginning to feel about Jim. But there was also no doubt that what she was feeling was absolutely wrong. She realized that her conservative nature had to take over. If not it was frightening to think what might happen next. She was a married woman for God's sake and she had no right to be having these feelings. There was no way she was going to lead him on anymore. This was the end of the road as far as she was concerned. She was only playing along to satisfy Mike's twisted fantasy and never intended for it to go this far.

Jim, obviously unaware of Emily's uneasiness, began moving his hand up between her legs. The inside of her legs felt hot and damp. It immediately caused an uneasy stirring inside his pants. As luck would have it, the bus driver announced their hotel stop.

As they walked up to the hotel, Mike pulled Emily back and motioned for Jim to walk on ahead.

"Are you guys okay?" Jim asked.

"Everything's okay. We just need to talk for a minute."

"Okay."

"What was going on back there?"

"What?"

"I watched Jim run his hand all over your legs."

"You also watched me stop him too."

"That's true."

"I'm so embarrassed."

Mike felt his jealous anger quickly fade.

"Don't be sweetheart."

"I'm turning into a slut."

"Nobody thinks you're a slut Emily."

"If he didn't think I was a slut he wouldn't have put his hand on my legs."

"Jim's a lonely guy on his way to Afghanistan looking for a little female companionship."

"I'm married for God's sake!" Emily stopped in mid stride and stared right at Mike. "Doesn't that mean anything to you or Jim?"

The words stung.

Mike pulled Emily into his arms and squeezed her gently.

"It means everything to me."

"Then why do you want me to play this game?"

Mike thought carefully before answering. He had run the full range of emotions. First, he was elated that Jim and Emily had danced together. Then he was jealous at the site of Jim rubbing his wife's open legs. Now, he was back to thoughts of how am I going to salvage this fantasy?

"Jim is perfect for what we've been talking about for months."

"Actually you've been doing most of the talking."

"Okay that's true but you have to admit you've enjoyed our dirty talk too."

"It's different when it stays between us." Emily broke free of Mike's embrace and started walking. "Now, we have a real person."

Mike clutched her hand. She jerked away.

"I want you to think about what I'm about to say." Mike voice began to quiver. "First, I love you more than anything in the world. I think Jim is perfect and besides I think you're starting…to…have…feelings…for…Jim."

"That's not true." Emily protested.

"Look at your nipples, they're rock hard."

"That doesn't mean anything."

"Oh come on Emily I wasn't born yesterday."

"Well, it's getting cold out here."

Mike laughed.

"Let's invite him up to the room for drinks."

"Mike."

"Come on Emily."

"Let's invite him up to the room and just see where all this takes us."

"I'm not ready for that yet."

Mike almost stopped dead in his tracks. Had he heard her correctly? She said that she wasn't "ready for that YET." It was an interesting choice of words. Or, had she just misspoke? Maybe there was hope after all.

"Okay, whatever you want." Mike replied.

Emily let Mike hold her hand as they joined Jim in the lobby. They walked out to the terrace overlooking the ocean and stood quietly listening to the crashing waves and the wind blowing through the palm trees.

"Well, this didn't exactly work out the way we planned." Mike said.

Emily laughed.

"It's still early." Jim added. "What time do you have to catch the bus for the Mayan Tour?"

"They pick us up at 7 am." Emily answered.

Jim glanced at his watch. "It's only 9:30."

"Let's go skinny dipping." Mike responded half joking.

"Mike!" Emily protested.

"I'm game if you guys are." Jim responded.

Mike and Emily stood open mouthed staring at Jim.

"I mean…it's up to Emily." Jim quickly added.

Not waiting for her answer, Mike grabbed Emily and led her down the pathway to the pool.

"Everyone can see from the hotel." She protested.

"Let's go in one of the smaller ones." Jim said.

The hotel had two large swimming pools big enough for volleyball or lap swimming. It also had several smaller more intimate ones spread around the resort large enough to accommodate 4 to 6 people. Each had a waterfall cascading down into the waist deep pools. They were dimly lit and the waterfall along with the tropical flora provided privacy for anyone sitting in the pool.

Emily started giggling as Mike pulled off his shirt.

"This is crazy."

"Come on Emily get naked." Jim said.

"I'm not getting naked first."

"Okay." Mike replied pulling his pants off and then underwear.

Emily giggled at the sight of Mike's white butt and jiggling "handle bars" as he walked down the stairs into the pool.

"The water's great."

Jim undressed quickly. Emily's heart raced as he stepped up on the ledge and walked slowly down into the pool. She giggled excitedly at the sight of his white butt, and then had to turn her head away when she got a brief glance at his dangling balls.

"Come on in Emily. The water is warm." Jim shouted.

"Turn your head."

"What?"

"Turn your head."

Mike looked at Jim and winked.

"She's very naïve."

Jim smiled.

"He'll cover his eyes Emily."

Jim quickly raised his hands up over his eyes.

"Okay." Emily answered.

"I'm not looking," Jim lied as he spread his fingers wide enough to peek out at Emily.

Emily took one last glance at the hotel and then stepped closer to the pool. She laid her purse on the bench and then wiggled her skirt down over her hips and legs. She looked at the guys. Mike was watching but Jim, true to his word, was sitting with his hands over his eyes. Emily pulled her top off and laid it on her miniskirt. She started to walk toward the pool.

"Wait a minute. You can't come in here with panties on. You'll get them wet and then when we go back into the hotel everyone will think you've wet on yourself." It didn't dawn on Emily that without any towels to dry off with her clothes were going to get wet anyway.

Emily turned her back to the pool and pulled her panties down.

"She has a nice ass." Jim said just loud enough for Mike to hear.

"You haven't seen anything yet." Mike responded.

"Keep your eyes covered." Emily shouted.

"Okay." Jim replied.

Mike laughed.

Emily pressed her right arm over her breasts and then covered her pussy with her other hand. She walked quickly to the pool. As she stepped up on the ledge, she placed her left hand on the railing and walked gingerly down into the tiny pool. The lighting was just right. Jim got to see everything including her small heart shaped bush. He was hard before Emily settled down into the water next to Mike.

"You can lower your hands now."

"Thank you." Jim responded.

"Thank you for not looking."

"You're very welcome."

"It's a beautiful night." Mike said as he pulled Emily closer and kissed her on the forehead.

"Yes it is." Jim added.

Much to everyone's surprise, it was awkward sitting together in the pool. Emily was already thinking about how she was going to get out of the pool without being seen. Mike was wondering how he was going to get Jim and Emily together. Jim, on the other hand, was lamenting the fact that one of the pool lights was burned out in the very spot where Emily sat. Disappointingly, he couldn't see a thing. It was difficult for Jim to stay in place. He wanted desperately to reach out for Emily and pull her into his arms.

Things began to change dramatically, however, when Mike pulled Emily closer and they kissed.

"Let's put on a little show for Jim." Mike whispered.

"I don't think so."

"Come on sweetheart he won't mind."

Emily looked at Jim.

"Just a few kisses and then we'll go up to our room and have passionate sex."

Emily shrugged her shoulders.

"No."

"Come on Emily or I'm going to tickle you?"

"Keep your hands to yourself."

Mike wiggled his fingers against Emily side. She started giggling.

"Don't…tickle…me…stop…don't…tickle." Emily protested thrashing about in the water; her voice growing higher and higher as Jim tickled all the right spots. It was driving her wild. Her giggles quickly turned to cackles.

Jim watched his new friends splashing about in the water. Emily was trying with all her might to break free of Mike. Her movements of protest, however, caused her tits and ass to bob out of the water. It was an unbelievably arousing sight. Jim ran his hands under the water and started stroking his cock. For someone so cautious about exposing herself, Emily had suddenly lost her inhibitions. Or, had she? It was Mike that was deliberately lifting her so that Jim could get a good look.

"Stop tickling me!"

"You love to be tickled Emily."

Emily pushed her feet against the pool wall and Mike let go. The powerful force of her legs sent her sailing right into Jim's arms. He instinctively wrapped his arms around her as she floated onto his lap. It was a mesmerizing sight for Mike. His naked wife was in the arms of another man; and he was naked, too.

12