Couple Dating Service Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers

Francis shuffled and dealt the next round. Glen got a six, Ann a ten, John a seven and Francis gave herself a nine. “Ummm.” Ann said wondering what favor she could ask from Glen. One more hand.

Glen took his time as he shuffled the cards. He had marked the cards almost a year ago while he was bored and now planned on putting them to good use. When he got the cards where he wanted them he dealt them out. Ann smiled when a King popped in front of her. John frowned when a four was turned up for him. Francis smiled but frowned when she also got a four. Glen tried to act surprised when a king also showed up in front of him. “John and Francis owe Ann and me a favor.

He scooped up the cards and placed them to the side. “OK. Time for favors. Francis owes Ann a favor first.”

“How long do we do the favors?” Ann asked as she thought about what she wanted Francis to do.

“How about two minutes?” Glen asked. They all agreed.

“OK. I’ll take a good massage.” Ann said knowing it would drive the men wild to see Francis touch her body.

Francis smiled as she crawled over next to Ann. “Where do you want it?” She asked figuring her back. “My whole body.” Ann giggled as she turned to lie face down on the floor.

“You mean…?” Francis started to say. “Yes.” Ann said as she waited to see if Francis would really do it.

Just the thought had given the two men mean hard-ons. They both sat back as they watched Francis’s hands start at the base of Ann’s neck. “Who’s keeping time?” She asked. “I will.” John replied.

Ann closed her eyes as she felt the soft fingers gently caress her neck and shoulder muscles. The hands moved slowly down her back to the top of her hips. She hesitated and looked over to see the two men’s hard-ons. She giggled and moved her fingers down into the soft pillows of Ann’s ass. Francis had admired Ann’s ass before and now marveled how soft it was. She had never thought about sex with another female before now. As her fingers roamed Ann’s buttocks the thought got bigger and bigger.

“That feels good.” Ann moaned.

“One minute.” John cried out. “Turn over.”

Ann smiled at Francis and turned over on her back. Francis again started at her neck and caressed instead of massaged the tight muscles. Her eyes moved ahead of her hands as they traveled down to Ann’s full breasts. Her fingers traced down her breastbone to Ann’s stomach. She skipped touching Ann’s tits.

“Everything.” Glen said. Francis moved her fingers to the breastbone between her two mounds and her hands separated. They each moved to capture a soft orb. Ann moaned. “Sorry, did I hurt you?” Francis asked. “No. It feels good.” Ann replied.

“OK. Quickly you are running out of time.” Glen said wanting to see his wife touch another woman’s pussy.

“Anxious?” Francis laughed as her fingers moved swiftly down Ann’s taunt abs to her mound of pubic hair. As soon as she touched the growth Ann’s legs opened up as if Francis had pushed an open button.

“Go on!” Glen said as he leaned to see her fingers stop in the dense forest. Francis looked into Ann’s eyes as her fingers slithered down into the other woman’s dripping slit. She watched Ann’s eyes closed.

“Oh god.” Ann moaned. As her finger traveled over the hard knob Ann’s hips rose upward.

“TIMES UP!” John screamed seeing his wife lose total control. Francis removed her damp fingers and wiped them on Ann’s stomach.

“Did I do well?” She asked already knowing the answer. Ann could only shake her head yes.

“Wow. If I remember correctly John and Francis now owe me a favor.” He said smiling. He wondered just how far they would go.

John and Francis both smiled at each other as they waited to hear their fate.

“OK.” Glen smiled. “I want you both to do to each other what you did on the boat while Ann and I were skinny dipping.”

John’s mind flashed back to the foot job Francis gave him. “What do you mean to each other?”

“Each other. Since Ann and I don’t know what you did I want you to do each other.” Glen answered.

“What if I don’t want to do it?” Francis answered.

“Jeez. You two have already done it so doing it in front of us should be OK.” Glen said.

“This is really weird.” John said as he turned to sit facing Francis. He leaned back against the bench seat and pushed his foot over to touch Francis’s thigh. She looked at him and smiled.

Ann and Glen watched in amazement as Francis turned her body and placed John’s foot up between her legs. Her own foot moved over between John’s thighs and rested against John’s hard shaft.

“Holy shit.” Glen exclaimed as both of their feet started rubbing against the other’s genitals. He watched Francis’s familiar foot push up and then back down on John’s hard prick.

“Nothing?” Ann exclaimed to her husband. “You called that nothing?” She asked pissed that he gave her such a hard time skinny dipping with Glen.

“First damn foot job I’ve ever seen.” Glen laughed trying to calm Ann down.

John’s own big toe was pressing into Francis’s slit. Her legs opened wider to allow him access to her pleasure points. She wasn’t ready when most of his toe slipped easily inside her pussy. “Oh.” She moaned. She had not expected to be entered this way. John smiled and moved his dripping toe back to concentrate on her clit. It suddenly became a race to see who would come first.

“How much time?” Francis asked hoping she would not come in front of the others. “A minute.” Glen lied.

“A minute! You’re lying…” She started to say before her body exploded. “OH GOD I’M COMING!” She screamed and reached down to hold John’s toes against her slit. Her body started bucking forward and back against his foot.

“TIMES UP!” Glen announced before John came. He wanted to save John’s libido for later.

John and Francis pulled their feet away and smiled at each other. Things were progressing rapidly. “Who’s next?” Glen asked.

“John does me a favor.” Ann smiled. Her body was on fire and after seeing Francis come she wanted the same. But, not with the foot.

“What do you want me to do?” John asked. He noticed her smile and knew he was in for some nastiness.

Ann didn’t answer verbally but John and the others knew what she wanted as she laid on her back and spread her legs wide. “With your mouth.” She whispered.

“In front of them?” John asked. “Yes.”

John could not believe this was his wife lying spread legged wanting him to go down on her. Shit. Before this she would always insist the room to be dark. At least it was his mouth and not Glen’s he thought as he moved down between her knees. “Start the timer.”

Ann peeked over at Glen’s large pole as John’s tongue and lips dove hard into her wetness. Normally it would take some time for her to get off but, right now her fever was high. As soon as his lips sucked in her hard clit her body trembled. Right there!” She moaned.

Francis also was still on a passionate high as she watched the other couple perform oral sex. She did not think something like this was going to happen on their date. After the last disaster at the haunted house she all but gave up the possibility of swapping with another couple. She knew the chance of swap was almost a given as she watched her husband stroke his hard-on.

“One minute.” Glen announced. Ann’s eyes opened as she smiled. She was almost there. “OHHH!” She screamed and grabbed a chuck of John’s hair. Her thighs squeezed his head tight between them as she came. “OH SHIT!” Her legs bang against John’s back and suddenly she collapsed. John moved his dripping face up and held his back.

“Times up.” Glen laughed. “Who’s next?”

Ann opened her eyes and looked at him. “You are and I get the favor.” She smiled.

So far Ann and Glen had not touched. Ann would quickly change that.

“Anything you want.” Glen said in an almost challenge tone.

“Anything?” Ann asked. Glen nodded.

“I want you to lie down on your back and don’t move a muscle. If you move the favor is over.”

“How can I do you a favor if I don’t move?” Glen asked upset he would not be able to touch or kiss Ann.

“Don’t worry. The favor is that your body is mine for two minutes.” She said looking over at her husband. He looked at her wondering what she was going to do.

“OK my body is yours.” Glen said as he moved down as she asked. His prick was starting to expand as his mind thought of the possibilities.

Ann moved like a snake down to sit on top of his thighs. His prick laid waiting for her pleasure. “Start the timer.” She said to her husband as she slowly lowered her lips towards his shaft. Glen moved his head up to see what she was going to do. “I said don’t move and that means your head. One more time and the favor is over.”

Ann smiled as she moved her lips within an inch of the crown of his prick. She opened her mouth and heard her husband cough. She smiled as she blew gently on his swollen gland.

Glen expected her to either touch him or suck him. When he felt her soft warm breath his prick rose like a cobra trying to get to the source of the warmth. She moved her head back as his prick expanded. When it reached the max she moved her fingertips to the underside of the rod and gently caressed up and back down.

John coughed when he thought his wife’s mouth was going to engulf Glen’s prick. He knew he couldn’t stop her and suddenly seeing her getting ready to give another man a blowjob was turning him on. He grinned when he saw her blow gently on the tip. She did that to him sometimes and it usually drove him crazy.

“Like it?” She giggled as her fingers explored another man’s penis for the first time.

“One minute.” John announced. Ann turned and looked to see if he was upset touching Glen’s prick. John was smiling. Good she thought as her mouth moved down to kiss the pre-come off his summit.

“Oh.” He moaned when he felt her lips. Her hand continued to stroke him while her mouth opened to take the crown onto her tongue. She flicked around the spongy flesh. Her lips tightened as she moved her mouth down and back up.

“Oh yes.” He moaned. “Don’t stop.” Ann smiled as she moved her mouth up and down quickly about five times. She could feel the steam about to blow when John yelled. “TIMES UP!”

Ann removed her mouth expecting his load to blow. “OH NO.” Glen said as her mouth moved away.

“Times up.” John said again.

Ann moved away and watched a grown man cry. “Shit. I should have made it three minutes.” He laughed as he sat back up.

“And, the last favor is mine and Ann’s.” Glen announced.

“Are you two ready?” He said directing his question to Francis and John. “Since you owe both of us favors it will be two minutes for me and two minutes for Ann.”

“I need to talk to my partner a minute.” Glen announce as he moved over to whisper in Ann’s ear. “If it’s OK with you I want them to rub their privates on you and me first. John with you and Francis with me. But, no penetration.” Ann looked at him wonder what he really wanted. She knew he wanted to fuck her but was unsure how he was going to get their spouses permission.

“OK?” He whispered. “Yes.” Ann whispered back.

“Our last favor is for John and Francis to rub their privates on each other.” Glen said. Ann looked at him still puzzled.

“Trust me.” He whispered. Ann still did not know what he was planning but she was willing to go along.

“OK. Here’s your first favor. Ann and I will lie down on our backs and we want you to rub your privates on ours for two minutes but, there can be no penetration.”

“I’m not rubbing my prick on yours.” John announced quickly.

“No I mean you do Ann and Francis does me.” Glen laughed. They agreed and Ann and Glen moved down on the floor facing upward.

John moved down between his wife’s legs and watched as she slowly opened them to allow his body between them. He saw her familiar pussy open. At the same time Francis straddled Glen’s thighs and moved her blonde bush down until it touched the tip of his prick.

“I’ll keep time.” Glen said as he looked at his watch. “GO!”

John aimed his prick at Ann’s dripping slit and pushed the tip against her hard clit. He knew it normally drove her crazy. His hand curled around it and aimed it up and down her moist valley.

Francis did the same as she pushed her body up his shaft and back down. God. She was so hot she wanted him inside. As the tip crossed her opening she pushed down slightly until the tip moved slightly in.

“No. Not inside.” Glen said as his hands grabbed her waist to prevent her from lowering her pussy down onto his shaft.

John was thinking the same as his tip pushed to enter Ann’s tunnel of love but, when Glen said to stop, Ann’s hands pushed John back.

“Just rub it.” She said. She wanted him inside too but Glen said no. They continued for another minute until the four of them were panting and moaning.

“Oh god. Let me in.” John begged.

“No.” Ann answered.

“TIMES UP!” Glen announced and moved out from under Francis.

“What now?” John said frustrated. “We want you and Francis to do the same while we watch.” Glen said. Ann still was puzzled why Glen would think watching them was so great.

Francis didn’t complain as she rolled over on her back and waited until John crawled between her legs. She was so horny she didn’t care who was between them at the moment.

“Remember. You told me to do this.” John said looking over at Glen. Glen just smiled. “Ready?” John shook his head yes. “Go.”

John’s mind went blank as he aimed his prick to touch another woman’s pussy. Her eyes were looking up into his as the tip slid across her clit and down to her warm hot opening. Francis opened her legs as wide as she could to experience another man’s prick touching her inner lips. “God that feels good.” John moaned as his tip pushed against her tunnel to happiness.

Glen looked at his watch and saw it was well passed a minute. He could see and hear John and Francis passion building up and up. “Oh, I have to….” John moaned as he looked over to his wife for permission to fuck this beautiful woman. Ann smiled and shook her head yes. She now knew what Glen had planned.

“Can I?” John asked Francis whose body was rising up and he was pushing down. “OH YES…PLEASE FUCK ME!” She screamed as her hand on his ass pulled him down, down, and down into her warm pussy. “Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me.” She moaned as their bodies slapped together.

Glen forgot about announcing two minutes and motioned for Ann to join him. She smiled as she stepped over the two spouses fucking on the floor next to Glen. “Top or bottom?” He asked. “Bottom.” She answered as she watched him move to the side. She moved down next to Francis and looked over at Glen. “Fuck me.” She mouthed to him without making a sound. Glen smiled as he positioned his body between her lovely thighs. “I’M COMING!” John shouted.

“And, we are just starting.” He laughed as his prick pushed into the warmth of Ann’s heavenly hole. Her lips moved up to his. “Ride me cowboy.” She whispered in his ear as she held on with her hands and legs.

Francis came right after John and they both lay there watching their spouse fucking another person for the first time. “Why did I take so long to do this?” John asked Francis. “Don’t ask me. I’ve been wanting you to fuck me since your toe invaded me.” She laughed.

“Want to do it again?” John asked.

“With your toe?” Francis laughed.

“No with this.” John answered as he directed his hardening prick into her hands. His lips moved up to kiss hers for the first time. She pulled her face away. “I don’t kiss on the first date.”

The men awoke first the next morning and could see the sun rays peeking into the small opening on the door. “How about a dip?” Glen asked John as he sat up to rub his eyes. John looked down at the two naked women still fast asleep. He thought about the great blowjob Francis had given him and smiled. “Sure.” John and Glen ran up the steps buck naked and dove at the same time into the sparkling water. The water felt great as they swam to the shore and fell next to each other on the beach.

“Last night was fantastic.” Glen said as he thought about the many positions Ann and he tried.

“Yes. It was.” John said feeling his prick starting to harden. “I think we better head back to the boat.” He laughed as he stood and dove back into the cool waters of the lake. Glen was right behind him.

“Shhh.” Don’t wake them up just yet.” John whispered to Glen as they moved down the narrow stairs to the cabin below. The door opened with a slight squeek and the sunlight quickly lit up the room below. The two men froze when they saw their wives.

Ann was in and out of sleep as she dreamed about the sex she had with Glen. Her body moved up against his back and her arms moved around him. She caressed his stomach and moved her fingers down into his mound of pubic hair. She wondered if he was hard as she moved her fingers lower. Her eyes slowly opened as her fingers moved into a warm moist pussy. She looked up to see Francis looking into her blue eyes.

“Good morning.” Francis said as she moved her lips over to gently touch Ann’s.

“I’ve never….” Ann whispered.

“Me neither. But, I want to.” Francis said as her fingers moved down to find Ann’s passion button.

Their mouths and fingers explored every inch of the other’s body. Francis was first to move her mouth down to capture Ann’s hard nipple. As Francis dropped her mouth to Ann’s stomach she felt Ann’s body moving around. She smiled as she felt Ann’s lips on her own lower torso. They could still smell the familiar scents of their husbands as their mouths moved into their soft and damp slits.

Suddenly the door opened and the sun rays flashed down on the two twisted together female forms.

Ann looked up to see the men moving over to sit on the bench. “Don’t let us interupt.” Glen laughed.

“We won’t.” Ann smiled as she returned her lips to Francis’s clit.

As the two couples drove the boat back to the marina Ann looked over the side to see Glen’s bathing suit floating next to the boat. She smiled and hugged her husband close to her. She couldn’t wait to see who they would be dating next.

Note from Slickman: I hope you enjoyed the second date. Who knows maybe there will another date? Let me know what you thought about this story. Don’t forget to vote.

Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers