Couple Surprised Single Friends

Story Info
Single friends invited for a little fun.
1.1k words
4.1
58.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our first couple adventure we continued to explore the internet for new friends. Again it is difficult to find honest people. Our friend Corey would e-mail and call and we chatted with him about getting together soon. While chatting we shared our adventure with him, minus the names of course, thats a big no-no. We also talked to our friend Kim who was so excited about our open relationship. She wanted to get involved in some way and we thought we had a great solution. We would invite her and our friend Corey and see what kind of fun we could have. They both agreed. They had never met, chatted, just went on our word that both individuals were trustworthy and fun. We set up a time and spent the week getting horny as hell. We would speak to both every day. Kim on the phone and Corey on the internet.

Lisa decided that evening that she would wear no panties but a nice push up bra. Corey was crazy about Lisa's tits. He had yet to fuck Lisa and she was horny all night. He was, as mentioned before, a little on the small side but she thought that with his energy that he would be a wonderful time between her legs.

Kim arrived first that night. She was dressed sexy as hell. Her tight black pants just made her tiny little ass look amazing. She wore a button shirt and had her beautiful red hair done up. She and I sat on the couch and kissed a litle before Corey arrived. Lisa watched as Kim stroked my cock through my jeans.

Corey arrived on time and we made the introductions. We all sat on the floor and got out a deck of cards to play strip poker and break the ice a little. I lost in three rounds. I am horrible at poker, wear little clothing and don't mind losing. Corey was naked next and we wondered aloud if the girls had rigged the game. They were both scantily clad but still no nudity. The girls would make rules for us guys as we were without clothing. Lisa would kiss Corey and then Kim and I. Corey would feast on Lisa's breasts and rub his hard cock. It was obvious he didn't want to play cards anymore. He moved the deck and leaned over to kiss Kim. They kissed passionately and Lisa and I smiled.

Kim lied her head down in my lap and said she would love to watch Corey and Lisa. She took my cock in her mouth and sucked me gently as she watched intently as Lisa and Corey made out. I can not say enough how much I love watching her make out with another man. He was rubbing her pussy through her pants and soon had his hand snaked down the front fingering her very wet pussy. Kim would moan " Oh my God" as she watched. She is such a voyeur and she was loving it. She would stroke me and suck me as she watched. Lisa had Corey lay down and she began to suck him...hard. Kim crawled over and kissed him as Lisa sucked and stroked his very hard cock. I played with Kim's ass, squeezing and kneeding. Corey reached for his pants and pulled out a condom and handed it to Lisa. She rolled it over his cock and quickly climbed on top of him and slid his cock inside her. She moanded loudly as she sank her pussy down on his stiffness.

Kim crawled over to me again and sucked on me vigorously. She would take me all the way down her throat and back up slowly, licking the soft underside of my cock. It was not long before Corey flipped Lisa over and placed her legs on his shoulders. He fucked her fast and hard as he watched Kim suck my cock. I was enjoying watching Corey fuck my wife for the first time. I could take little more and came down Kim's throat. She rested her nose on my belly as I unloaded a huge load down her throat. Not a drop was seen as she made loud swallowing noises. When she was sure she had sucked every drop from me she pulled back and continued to suck my still very hard cock. I would shudder as she licked the sensitive head of my dick.

Corey was still fucking Lisa as hard as he could. Soon he began to cum, filling his condom with his seed. Lisa pulled him down to kiss her as he slowly pumped inside of her. Her amazing tongue working magic in his mouth. She bit gently on his bottom lip as he slowly pulled away.

I rolled over to Lisa and slid my cock inside her and fucked her slowly as Corey and Kim watched and kissed. It was not very long before I was cumming inside my wife. Kim was sucking Corey. She was giving him one of her deep throat blowjobs, so expertly. He leaned against the back of the couch as she sucked him for nearly ten minutes before he announced he was about to cum. She lowered her throat all the way down and gave him the same service she had given me. She backed off a little and the cum drizzled down the side of his cock as she stroked him slowly and licked her lips clean of his cum.

Kim crawled over to Lisa and I and she gave Lisa an amazing kiss. Corey's cum still fresh on her tongue, not quite a snowball but sexy nonetheless.

Corey and I watched as they kissed and Kim sucked on Lisa's nipples. Kim abruptly stopped and looked over at Corey who was stroking his cock slowly. He said he wished he could get harder faster but that he would like to watch for a while. Kim and Lisa kissed some and played with each other a while longer but poor Corey was just not getting hard. He soon got dressed and the rest of us pretended to get dressed as well. We intended to continue the night with or without or friend.

He said he had to get up early for work but would love to see us soon, and Kim too. Both Kim and Lisa took turns kissing him and he moaned as he knew what he was going to miss. I asked if he wanted to stay but he had an early morning and would never be able to get up if he stayed. Corey left reluctantly and Lisa, Kim and I continued a wonderful night of fucking.

Its so nice to have friends with perks.