Couples

Story Info
The fourth in our continuing journal of our encounters.
1.4k words
4.16
36.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MCTX
MCTX
16 Followers

As part of our "adventures" we journal each of our encounters and put them up here and a few other selected places on the Internet. It gives us a charge to go back through and read them and especially to hear others comments about our experiences.

We had originally decided that our first experience would be with a couple, each of us with our own partners in the same room. This, we thought would allow us to move from the fantasy play stage into reality in a gradual way.

Well those of you who have read our three other stories of our encounters know that our first encounter just kind of happened and we didn't really revisit the couples thing.

Until this weekend.

We had met them on Adult Friend Finder, we'd met lots of people, singles and couples, there and were, for the most part, just friends. We live in a very conservative state and have found that those in "the lifestyle" tend to be less likely to be judge-ey right wingers so it's been a great source of friends for us that is now paying benefits.

We'd been out to dinner a few times, been over to their house for movie night, they had brought their kids over to play with ours, but we'd never done anything sexual other than perhaps a bit of talk. They came over for dinner on Sunday evening, their kids were with her Ex, ours were at a sleepover at Grandma's.

We had a few glasses of wine before dinner, my wife made a wonderful lamb curry and we settled down in the living room for an after dinner conversation. Jack and Tina, our friends, are in their mid thirties, both are perhaps on the heavier side but they both have wonderful minds, great senses of humor, and are fabulous conversationalists.

We had been talking about an hour when Tina asked my wife if she'd ever been with another woman. My wife explained that she had done some kissing and a bit of petting with a friend in college but that was about it. Tina said "show me" and to my surprise, my wife walked over to Tina and they started making out! Now my wife had said she would be with a woman "for me" but that it "wasn't her bag" yet here she was, making out with another woman in our living room.

Jack and I sat back and enjoyed the view for a few minutes, my wife and Tina were running their hands over one another's bodies and were locked in a rather passionate kiss. Jack and I silently agreed that it was time for us to get involved and we each came over and got behind our wives. I started to unbutton my wife's shirt while Jack quickly pulled Tina's off over her head. So there we were, sitting behind our wives, playing with their tits while they kissed all over each others mouth, face, and necks.

I decided to "press" the issue and I reached up and guided her head down onto Tina's chest, offering her one of Tina's gorgeous breasts while Tina turned her head and began kissing Jack open mouthed.

I reached around and began fumbling with the snap and zipper on my wife's pants and looked up to see Tina staring straight into my eyes, she mouthed "I want to taste her" and looked down at my wife. I pulled my wife's head off of Tina's breast and kissed her while I worked at taking her pants off. Once liberated from them, I laid her back down and continued to kiss her while I saw Tina moving out of the corner of my eye, taking up a position between my wife's spread legs. I could tell when Tina's tongue reached my wife's clit because her eyes snapped open and she let out a moan.

I sat up and moved to her head so that I could watch the show. Jack was behind Tina and had already entered her, she was up on her knees with her head buried in my wife's lap. I placed my cock on her lips and she took it into her mouth and gave me as good a blowjob as she could considering what Tina was doing.

We'd done 69 before and it always makes her, as she says, "loose focus" but this was an entirely different situation, she was practically just holding me in her mouth as she bucked her hips and moaned. Given this, I knew she would be ready for just about anything so I motioned to Jack that I wanted to take Laura from behind while she sucked him and Tina could go down on her underneath. I'd seen this in a porno once and thought it was way hot, three on one.

Jack pulled out of Tina and rolled her over on her back while I got my wife up and on all fours over top of Tina. I guess they both though we wanted them to do a 69 but my wife had never tasted a woman before so she kept her head up and greedily took Jack's cock into her mouth when offered. Tina bent their head in and started to work.

I entered her from behind while Jack pushed into her mouth. We tried to work a rhythm that would keep my wife moving back and forth while Tina was below continuing to work on my wife. The rhythm back and forth was a bit jerky but I found I didn't mind this as if I popped out of my wife, Tina would slip me into her mouth for a few moments before placing back at the entrance to my wife.

We kept this position up for about ten minutes when I heard from underneath me that someone was going to have to either fuck her or give her some head. We all laughed a bit and made apologies for not focusing on her.

I pulled my wife back, Jack's cock coming out of her mouth with a slight "pop". Tina looked up at my wife and asked her to go down on her, actually it was more like "Eat my pussy", but I don't want to sound crass....ooops, too late.

My wife was reluctant, she looked into my eyes for some guidance, so I "guided" her down and gently moved her head over and down onto Tina. Between Tina's moving hips and my gentle guidance, my wife was soon working at a good rhythm. Jack moved behind my wife and placed a finger inside of her. He worked it in and out and she began moving back and forth on her own and I found that I could take my hands off.

Tina grabbed my cock and pulled me up toward her head. She proceeded to give me one of the best blowjobs I've ever had. Jack had picked up the pace with his hand and I waved to him that he should take her from behind.

Jack is a bit longer than me, maybe 7.5-8" but a little bit less thick and my wife was so worked up he had little problem sliding into her with one stroke. My wife lifted her head from Tina's pussy and looked up at me with eyes that were semi-glazed with lust. I reached out and gently pushed her head back down and she continued to work on Tina.

We continued with this for some time, I'm not really sure how long, I watched Jack fuck my wife from behind while he watched me fuck his wife's mouth. We were both also watching my wife give his what was apparently a great tongue-job for a first timer.

My wife suddenly lifted her head and let out a small cry, she was obviously cumming hard. My wife does all of these little exercises for her muscles down there and I guess the movements and spasms inside of her were too much for Jack to take as he pulled out of her, grabbed her shoulder, half-spun her around, and got his cock into her mouth just in time to catch his cum. This very quickly sent me over the edge, but when I told Tina I was going to cum, she popped me out of her mouth and finished me "by hand" all over her chest.

Tina rubbed it into her breasts, taking my wife's hand and having her help. We all just kind of collapsed, me with my wife, Jack with his, and we laid there on a blanket on the living room floor for at least a half hour before anyone spoke.

Tina broke the silence by asking me "And why in the hell haven't we done that before?"

We all laughed and assured one another that it would happen again, hopefully soon.

MCTX
MCTX
16 Followers