Couples Connect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jonathan's cock was rock hard again and I really wanted to feel a cock in my pussy. Jonathan assisted Angela to her feet and I got up and motioned for Angela to lay down just where I had just been. I then get on all fours with my pussy directly over Angela's lovely face. I told Jonathan to fuck me and fuck me hard. With little hesitation he got behind me and directed his cock towards my moist hole. He was directly on target and it slid into my well aged pussy with ease. He grabbed my hips and started up a solid rhythm as he withdraw his cock to just the tip and plunged it back into my welcoming warm hole which was just inches away from his girlfriends mouth. Jonathan continued with a nice steady rhythm and I felt the tightness of another orgasm building. The speed at which it descended caught me by surprise and I let go a huge primal grunt as my pussy muscles contracted around the pole hammering away inside me. Jonathan's orgasm was not long behind me and he fired a volley of semen into me. We held steady for a little before Jonathan withdraw his retreating cock from my cunthole. Once he had pulled out, I directed my pussy downwards towards Angela's face and contracted my pussy to launch the load I'd received onto her. Almost involuntarily she raised her head to greet the oncoming goo, and then raised her head even further and start to lap and nibble at my pussy to dutifully clean up the mess that her boyfriend had left.

We all spent a little bit of time recuperating and Stephen went and got us another serving of drinks. He also slipped on a DVD of a no-holds barred amateur orgy. On our massive TV screen with surround sound, it was like having even more erupting pussies and cocks in our living room. As the action unfolded on the screen, we saw some wicked anal penetrations as well as squirting pussies, fisting action, cumbaths, double penetration, as well as two cocks wedged in one engorged pussy.

With the action on the screen, the naked bodies present, and the cloying smell of sex still in the room we had all become aroused again. Stephen scooped up Angela from where she had been sitting and carried her over to the pillows on the floor and quickly arranged her on all fours. He then picked up the tube of lube that was one the floor and squirted some on his fingers. He then started to slowly caress Angela's puckered anal opening. Applying the lube softly and slowly, letting Angela relax and enjoy the sensations. Stephen kept at this for quite a period of time before starting to briefly dip the tip of his finger into her bumhole. I've been fucked in my bum by numerous men over the years, but Stephen is by far the best at getting a woman ready for the ribald onslaught of a cock pounding away in the back passage. His patience and care makes it so good that most women have toe curling orgasms from his anal attentions, even those who are unsure about the whole deal and have never climaxed from anal sex before.

Stephen continued to further relax Angela's sphincter, gradually working more and more of his finger in until he started to plunge his whole index finger in using smooth and slow strokes. All the time he was applying more lubricant. Angela moaned with building excitement as her anal passage became accustomed to the probing. With the help of more lube, Stephen sliped another finger in and continued the almost hypnotic rhythm that was accompanied by increasingly fervent moans from Angela.

Watching this has made me long for some anal treatment as well. For me, the glorious vulgarity of anal sex is always a turn on, and provided the man slowly primes me in the first instance, I can really cum hard. I asked Jonathan to follow Stephen's lead and get my asshole ready to be fucked. I knew my asshole would be a bit slacker than Angela's and wouldn't need quite the amount of attention to get it blossoming. I got myself into a doggy position so I could watch my loving husband fuck this nubile Eurasian girl's asshole while I was anally fucked as well. Jonathan started to lube up my anal opening, not with as much skill as I know Stephen would have, but nonetheless he was getting the job done. I heard Angela squeal as Stephen started slowly and steadily to nestle his hard cock into her bumhole. He urged her to keep relaxing, and with one last firm push I could see that he was completely lodged inside her now.

Jonathan had worked what felt like at least two and possible three fingers into my ass and was now probing away, sliding them in and out, and I savoured the increasing fullness. I told him to lube his cock up and slowly slide it into me. He fumbled a bit, missing the bullseye slightly in the first instance, but I told him to be patient and just work it slowly in. After a bit more effort his cock finally went into my accommodating anus and he started to gently slide it in and out. I pulled my asscheeks apart so he could have a perfect view of my anus clinging to his cock as he fucked me. Jonathan increased the speed at which he was fucking my asshole, no doubt spurred on by the vulgar view he was getting as he watched his cock buggering me.

My husband was really fucking Angela hard now. Her body had obviously adjusted to the cock that was in her ass, and she was groaning in ribald ecstasy. My husband was withdrawing and plunging in with long strokes, and his balls slapped her asscheek's on every plunge. He had a firm grip of her hips and was dragging her back on to his cock each time he thrust in. He started quickening up and I knew it wouldn't be long before he came. His raspy moaning was getting more and more urgent and I saw his asschecks tighten before he let out an almighty wail as he gave Angela an anal creampie. He continued to rock back and forth, his cock still embedded in her sphincter and sounds of increasing sloppiness emanated from Angela's asshole as it filled to the brim with my husband's seed. As he withdrew, I caught a glimpse of cum bubbling out of her gaping asshole

Meanwhile the young cock in my backside was continuing to glide in and out, effortlessly now. I scrabbled around on the floor and found within reach the vibrator I had used before. I turned it on and rubbed it around vulva and slid it around my oozing slit before driving it between my pussylips. I was now in heaven as the young dick in my ass pounded away in combination with the incessant buzzing that filled my twat. I bit down on my lip and my whole body shook as an intense orgasm surged through me. I could feel Jonathan's cock become harder for instance before it started twitching and I felt a flood of cum irrigate my colon. His cock quickly softened and pretty much just fell out of my now well used anal cavity.

I thought it would be a while before both men were back in action, but I saw no reason why that should stop all the action. I went over to where Angela sat and picked her up. She let out a little yelp of surprise, but from the look in her eye I could see that the little minx was far from satiated. I laid her on the pillows on her back and bent over her and gave her a luscious kiss that she responded to instinctively. I withdrew slowly from the kiss, and went about adjusting her on the pillows so that her pussy and asshole would be both easy to access. There was still a dribble of my husbands cum emerging from asshole. I reached over for the box of toys I had opened before and picked out a sleek number about seven inches long that I knew buzzed extremely intensely. I looked Angela in the eyes as I slid the tip of the vibrator inside and around in my mouth. I then slowly lowered it towards Angela's exposed pussyhole and I could see that she was holding her breath in anticipation. I placed it slowly onto her slit and against the edge of her clit. Her thighs tensed immediately and her eyes widened as the vibrations took hold. I teased her relentlessly bringing her to the edge of orgasm but not pushing her over. She twisted and writhed and finally I slid the vibrator into her oozing pussy. I repositioned myself so I could start feasting on the already overheated clit as I worked the vibrator in and out of her lush hole. I grasped her clit between my lips and sucked hard as I slid the vibrator firmly in and out. In no time at all she shuddered violently and ground her sodden vulva into my face as she came almost uncontrollably.

As her panting subsided, I looked over at the two men and it became clear that the lesbian action in front of them had done the trick, their penises stood erect again. I craved another orgasm, so I thought I'd get the men ready for some extra special action. I got on to me knees and got my self comfortable and asked both men to come over. I arranged them so they were either side of my face and I grasped both their cocks. Gently tugging at them first and rubbing my thumb around the purple tips. I then took one in my mouth while I continued to tug and massage the other one. Every so often I alternated between cocks so that neither missed out. I licked the cocks from root to tip in long flat strokes and took each one down the back of my throat until I nearly gagged. I then moved both cocks closer together for some cock to cock teasing before jamming them both into my mouth. I rubbed the purple tips against each other, sliding them around, pushing them together. I positioned them just how I wanted them and with a little bit of work I was able to take both of them in my mouth and I kept sliding them into my mouth while pushing them together. Angela was watching this and I could see she was getting excited again! She came over, reached under me and started rubbing my pussy while rubbing her firm breasts lightly against my back.

Both cocks were fully coated with my slobber as I withdrew them from my mouth and let them go. I told Jonathan to lie down and I mounted him, his cock sliding straight in, and I languidly fucked him as Angela started to give my husband another blowjob. My husband knew what I wanted though and politely withdrew his hard cock from Angela's bobbing head. He came around behind me, pushed my weight forward, and spread my asschecks. With deliberate swiftness, Stephen put his cock at the entrance of my already occupied pussy and pushed until his cock slid inside me and up against Jonathan's cock. About 11 inches of cock was wedged in my accommodating pussy. Stephen started fucking my distended pussy, his cock sliding along Jonathan's with every stroke. After a little while, Jonathan also picked up the rhythm of Stephen's thrusting, and he began fucking me in unison. I was overwhelmed with fullness as both cocks plunged away in my birth canal, To top things off, Angela started fondling my tits and squeezing and twisting my nipples quite hard. I knew I couldn't resist this onslaught and I came yet again. As I was coming it was too much for both men as well. I don't know who came first, but both squirted more seed into my pussy. Stephen pulled his cock out of my hole and offered it to Angela who obliged cleaning it up, tasting both her boyfriend and my husband's cum mingled with my pussy secretions. I jumped off Jonathan and after Stephen was cleaned, Angela did the same to him. Both men were now well and truly spent and I was largely satiated.

I chaperoned Angela to the shower where we both started to clean ourselves off as we both knew this hot night was drawing to a close. I couldn't resist giving Angela another orgasm though with the showerhead! After we were showered and dressed, and both men had showered individually themselves, we arranged a taxi for our guests and sent them on their way. We ended up employing both Angela and Jonathan, although we never had sex with them again. But as we all know, there are plenty of lovely young couples willing to be coerced into activities of a sexual nature, and these are stories for another time!

12