Couples Counseling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glancing over at her friends, Liz sucked Brian's hard cock into her mouth. She started slowly licking the head, carefully taking more and more into her mouth until she had buried the entire thing, and then slowly retreated back to the tip. She slowly bobbed her head up and down, using her hands to stroke his shaft. Brian moaned each time her lips traced up and down, getting lost in the sensation, almost forgetting he had his two friends staring at him! After a minute or two, Liz released Brian's cock with an audible plop, and looked over to her friends. "Debbie, if you'd like to take a closer look, you're welcome to. And Will, why don't you stand up and let Debbie try on you?"

The two of them looked at one another, and with a shy nod, went over and joined their friends. Liz pulled Debbie down into a kneeling position next to her, and instructed Will to lose his pants. Debbie moved over next to her friend, and Will stood next to Brian. Will, in a smooth motion, dropped his jeans and revealed a nearly exact twin to Brian's equipment.

"Now, Debbie, do as I do." Liz continued her work on Brian's cock. She nuzzled his tip, while slowly and softly trailing her fingertips up and down his shaft.

Debbie had never really done this much in the past. In their sexual sessions, she and Will rarely had any foreplay, so she hadn't had much practice with blow jobs. She tried to copy Liz, but her inexperience showed.

"Let me help you." Liz said. She took hold of Will's cock, prompting a gasp from everyone in the room. She then gently held Debbie's chin in her hand, and placed the tip of Will's cock into Debbie's mouth. "Suck on it gently." she instructed, "And use your tongue to gently stroke the tip while you suck on it. Also, make sure you are working the shaft as well." As Liz said that, she demonstrated by stroking her hand up and down Will's cock, and then grasping Debbie's hand to do the same thing.

With the two women's hands on his cock, and so little attention paid to him in a long time, Will began to climax. Liz understood, and quickly instructed Debbie. "He's going to come now! Take as much of his cock into your mouth, and let him spray in the back of your throat! It's easier to handle and he will love it." Debbie followed her instructions to the letter, and Will came hard, turning his knees to jelly, forcing him to sit down hard on the couch next to Will.

A smile showed on everyone's faces. Debbie was very proud of the work she'd done. Will was satisfied beyond measure with his wife's attention. And Liz and Brian were very happy that their friends had seemed to be getting closer to connecting again in a deep way.

Liz patted Brian's still erect cock fondly. "For now sweetheart, you're going to have to wait. Right now you're going to need to show Will how to take care of his lady!"

Brian was a little sad, but since he enjoyed so much licking and kissing his wife's sweet pussy, he got over his disappointment in an instant.

The ladies switched places with the men. They both sat down on the couch, with Debbie and Liz sitting on the couch next to one another. Liz wasted no time losing her pants, but keeping her lacy green underwear on. Debbie seemed to hesitate for a moment. Liz looked over at the younger woman. "We're all friends here Debbie. You're safe with us. You feel safe, don't you?" Debbie met Liz's soft gaze, and nodded, reaching out to hold the older woman's hand. "Good." Liz continued. "Now stand up and let me help you with those."

As Debbie stood from her seated position, Liz reached out and gently tugged on Debbie's tight jeans. Pulling down her designer jeans, Liz noted how much slimmer Debbie's hips and legs were than her own. She was curious, and perhaps spent a little more time than strictly necessary in removing her friend's pants. Realizing everyone was looking at her, Liz finished her job, revealing the gorgeous, black lace-covered crotch of Debbie.

The two women returned to their seats, and in doing so, held each others hand, squeezing them in the anticipation of what was about to come.

Brian and Will moved in. Kneeling before their wives, Brian began to softly kiss around Liz's inner thighs, sweetly teasing her with his lips and tongue. Will dove right in without any pretense, and started to pull Debbie's lacy black panties aside, just going for broke. Brian noticed and stopped him. "Hold on there cowboy." Brian admonished him. "Give her some time to warm up. Kiss her here, and lick her here." With each statement, Brian brushed a spot in Debbie's public region, her inner thigh, the creases between her legs and her pubic area, and up and down her legs, showing Will where he should pay a visit. Brian's touches had an effect on Debbie as well, as she scooted down towards him each time she touched him. Will noted the effect Brian had on his wife, and aimed to replicate it. Will began nervously to kiss up and down her legs, gently nuzzling her thighs, and planting chaste kisses on her lace-clad crotch. Brian, to his own credit, went back to his own wife, trailing his lips and tongue up and down her voluptuous legs.

The men's ministrations were having their desired effect. Debbie and Liz were softly sighing with all the attention from their men. Liz could feel herself warming, blood flowing to her delicate lips as Brian teased around her legs and thighs. This was all new to Debbie, and the wetness rising from between her trim legs was intense to a level she had never before felt. Both women were feeling the warmth from their men, the warmth of the fire roaring in front of them. Feeling a bit too hot, Liz reached down to her waist, grasping the edge of her blouse and pulling it up over her head.

Will caught the movement out of the corner of his eye, and for the first time was treated to the view of Liz's generous chest, still bound up in a lacy green brassiere, a match to the green lace number still around her hips. Will's heart and cock leaped at the sight of her curved waist and soft tummy. He loved his wife, but variety is the spice of life, and he very much appreciated the differences between Debbie and Liz. Now, with Liz's assets on display, he was enjoying his fantasies come to life.

With her shirt removed, Liz reached over to Debbie. "Let me help you with that, dear." Liz held the hem of Debbie's stylish top and pulled, pushing the smaller woman forward by the small of her back to more easily remove her shirt. "There now." Liz continued. "Now we won't get overheated!"

Brian watched his wife, admiring her assertiveness, and couldn't help but admire Debbie's form. Much more trim than his own wife's generous curves, Debbie had a fit and compact form that was the envy of many women. She had just a hint of muscles in her mid-section, and her breasts, while moderate, looked wonderful on her athletic body. Brian could not ignore the effect she had on him, and his still-unsatisfied cock.

Momentarily distracted by the visual stimulation, Will and Brian returned to their wives' needs. Brian spoke up. "I think these two are ready to move on to the next step." He reached his hands up and took hold of the top of his wife's green panties, and started to tug on them, appreciating the slight stretch they made to fit over Liz's curvy hips. Will performed the same action on his wife, and following along with Brian, took his time in revealing his wife's private place.

The two glistening pussies now on display to the four friends seemed to make the room even hotter. All eyes were the bare feminine assets. Liz slowly spread out, tucking her leg underneath Debbie's, revealing trimmed pubic hair and compact labial lips. Liz's modest inner labia and pinpoint clitoris were tucked within full outer lips. Brian admired his wife's pussy, and knew it well. Will's breath was taken away as he laid his eyes upon her. Even Debbie stole a glance, wondering what another woman looked like down there. Eyes then moved to Debbie. To Liz's surprise, the other woman was completely bare down there, not a wisp of hair showing. On display were full and protruding labia, dominated by an oversize clitoris.

"Damn man!" Brian exclaimed to Will. "I'd eat that thing every day if I could. You're missing out!"

Will shrugged sheepishly, knowing he hadn't been performing his job as a husband.

Brian looked up at his wife. "Sorry, hun, I love what you have as well!"

Liz responded. "No, I understand. It is a thing of marvel." Liz slowly moved her hand to her friend's leg, placing it on her inner thigh. "I think it's best if you men continue, you shouldn't keep a lady waiting!"

Under her instruction, Brian and Will turned back to their own wives. Brian muttered to Will. "Take your time with it, don't rush. Keep warming her up. And when she is close to orgasm, whatever you do, don't stop doing whatever you're doing!"

Brian began to kiss around Liz's lips, gently sucking them into his mouth, licking between the folds of her pussy. He then turned his attention to her diminutive clitoris, gently brushing it with his lips and finally licking with the flat of his tongue. Will watched and did as Brian did, enjoying again for the first time in a long time the taste of his wife, the feel of her in his mouth.

Liz and Debbie were in heaven, and Debbie especially so. She had not had this kind of attention for a long time, maybe ever, with this intensity of feeling. She enjoyed Will following Brian's lead, and before long, his lips and tongue were taking her right to the edge.

Liz sensed that the younger woman was close to her climax, and instructed Will. "Keep that up, Will! Don't change a thing! She's going to come any second now!"

Will kept up his even and consistent pace, not straying from his tongue on his wife's engorged clit. Debbie reached down to grab Will's head, and he felt through her hand the urgent sensation he was granting her.

"Oh Will!" Debbie exclaimed. "Oh baby, yes! You're... going... to... make me... COME!" Debbie, one hand on her husband's head and the other holding of her friend's hand, she started to rock her hips against Will's face as she climaxed hard. Will backed off Debbie slowly, again kissing the inside of her thighs, and resting his head in her lap, his eyes gazing up at his wife in satisfaction of a job well done.

Liz admired her friend, the pink glow that showed in her cheeks, and kept a hold of her hand and thigh as Debbie came. In the middle of all the activity around her, Brian continued his attention on Liz, rapidly bringing her to the edge of her own orgasm. Seeing her friends in such obvious pleasure and happiness was bringing her so much enjoyment. She felt a flood of juices in her pussy, and Brian could tell she was close. Liz, instinctively, reached out to her friends, pulling Debbie close to her and cradling Will's head with her free hand, still resting between Debbie's legs. Brian kept up the pace on Liz's clit, and brought her over the edge. Her hips rocked against Brian's face as she came, and she shouted into Debbie's chest where she was resting her head. "OH MY GOD BRIAAAN!" She cried out as she came, hard, surrounded by her best friends.

Brian relinquished his lock on his wife's lovely pussy, and sat back on his backside. He still felt an ache in his groin, from the unfinished attention paid to him earlier. His wife, still in a daze, noted her husband's bulge, and felt a desire to do something about that.

"We're heading into the bedroom." she announced to everyone in attendance. "Poor Brian. You've been so patient while everyone else been taken care of." She reached down to pat his face. "Would anyone else care to join us?" Liz pointedly glanced at both Debbie and Will, stood up, grabbed Brian's hand, and walked down the hallway to one of the pair of bedrooms. Both Will and Debbie admired Liz's curvy backside as she swayed down the hall, mesmerized by her femininity.

The younger couple shared a glance. Will could read the look on Debbie's face. She was eager to see what would happen next. For his part, Will would give anything to see Liz pleased in every way possible. He was hopeful that he could be part of it! They nodded to one another and stood up, following their friends to find out where the events of the evening would take them.

---

Debbie and Will entered the cozy confines of the cabin bedroom to see Brian, seated on the bed while Liz stood in front of him at the foot of the bed. Liz's gaze swept over them, softly moaning as Brian kissed the small of her back and her full buttocks. Will's breath was taken away when Brian, pausing from his activities, unhooked Liz's lacy green bra, which she quickly shrugged out of, revealing her stupendous breasts. Full and heavy, her breast completed the vision of her womanly body, curved and magnificent, accentuated by the thrusting out of her chest as Brian worked her over from behind.

"Please join us my dears." Liz said, as she gestured to the bed. Liz turned around, bent over, and crawled into the bed on all fours, giving Debbie and Will a perfect view of her curved round bottom. Liz laid at the head of the bed, pulling Brian up to her. "There's plenty of room for all of us here." Liz explained. The huge king bed was roomy enough for four friends, if they were close enough friends. "Make sure you have a good view, you wouldn't want to miss anything!" At her instruction, Debbie and Will took up positions at the foot of the bed, wrapped up in one another, but attention paid directly to Liz and Brian.

"Now, you two get comfortable, and we'll show you how we like to do it!" Liz said, winking at Debbie, who blushed slightly, remembering her request from a few weeks ago, hoping to see this very event. The demonstration of how to make love, from two people she loved very much.

Brian wasted no time, the urge from his groin a pressure he could barely bear. He cradled his wife with one arm under her neck, and began to kiss her face, neck, and full breasts. With his free hand, he traced a line from her neck to her waist, and then below, to her pussy, still wet from his oral affections not long ago. He slipped a finger between her labia, seeking out her clitoris, and gently rubbed, back and forth, with just enough pressure, to build Liz back up to her arousal.

Will was loving what he was seeing. The excitement on Liz's face was clear, and her arousal was stirring a warm feeling inside of him. Debbie did not fail to notice her husbands looks, which only further confirmed to her that he had a bit of a thing for their friend. Far from being jealous, she was strangely a bit hopeful for him. This might be an opportunity for him to try something different and new, but still something safe and familiar. Debbie tried to imagine Will kissing Liz, and touching her slit. She found the thought excited her.

Liz was clearly heating up, and Will and Debbie could see the glistening juices leaking out of her pussy, around Brian's fingers, which were now buried inside her. "Lover please, I need you inside me." Liz pleaded to Brian, who was only happy to comply. "And, if you'd like..." Liz continued, "Why don't you two come lay down beside me? Only if you would like to, of course."

Will tried to speak up, but was beat to the punch by Debbie. "Will, why don't you lay down on that side of Liz?" Debbie said, gesturing to the side of the bed opposite her seated position. "And I will lay down over her. That way, we both have a great view!"

Will responded. "I think that sounds fantastic!" He took up his spot beside Liz, while Debbie did the same, opposite him.

With his two friends at his wife's sides, Brian was free to approach from between Liz's legs. He'd never had an audience for this before, but was thrilled to have one. Before he was able to enter his wife's warm and ready pussy, Debbie spoke up.

"Do you mind... Uh, if I... you know... Help Brian get situated here?" she asked. Her request was addressed to Liz, but she was looking at Will when she asked.

"No, I think he would appreciate the help." Liz replied. "Don't you, Will?"

Will was shocked at his wife's forwardness, but also desperately aroused. He nodded his consent, and watched as his wife reached her hand in between Liz's legs to Brian's dangling cock.

Liz, to Will, said "Put your head on my chest sweetie, you'll get a better view of things down there." Will was waiting for permission to touch his friend's ample chest, and quickly snuggled close to her. He rested his head on her left breast, feeling its soft warmth cradle him, as he watched his wife grasp Brian's rigid cock and guide him into Liz's waiting pussy. Everyone in the room held their breath as they watched Brian slide into his waiting wife, slowly penetrating her folds, until he was buried deep within her.

Debbie, her job complete, allowed her hand to linger near Liz's petite labial lips. She was fascinated with the way Brian's cock slid easily back and forth out of the other woman's vaginal opening. Debbie explored the meeting of male and female, brushing Brian's cock and Liz's pussy.

The men were also enjoying their time. Will's cock was now back in a state of full erection, his arousal fueled by the scene around him. From his vantage point resting on Liz's full breast, he could see Brian continuing to fill Liz up, wondering how it would feel to be Brian, his cock filling up her womanly pussy.

Liz loved the feeling of her husband in her, feel the fullness of his wide cock, wanting him ever deeper within her. She looked to her left, at Debbie and hands still caressing her pussy, and to her right, at Will nuzzling her breast. Liz reach an arm around each of her friends, pulling them close, her orgasm building inside of her. She wanted to share this intimacy with her friends, these friends she was coming to love, and accept them within the most private and close parts of her life.

From above, Brian surveyed his wife and their friends, touching, feeling, caressing one another. His cock grew even harder, and sweet Debbie looked up at him, her hands on his cock still sliding in and out of his wife. "Cum for me." she pleaded. "Cum in Liz for us. Show us how you do it!"

Brian met his wife's eyes. She spoke to him, her voice heavy with desire. "Do as she asks lover. Cum and make me cum!"

Brian focused his attention and stopped holding anything back. He pushed deep into Liz, filling her completely, pushing him over the edge. He roared and cried out. "I'M CUMMING!" He unleashed a flood of his juice into Liz's pussy, which triggered her own orgasm.

The fullness that she felt from Brian's even-larger cock sent her over the edge. "Oh yesss! I'M CUMMING TOO!" She exclaimed, her hips bucking and rocking on Brian's quivering cock. Liz felt like she came forever. As she finally came down from the heights of her climax, she could see the smiling faces around her. Liz could not have been happier with how the evening had progressed so far.

Eyeing Liz's pussy, swollen and aroused, still tightly gripping Brian's softening cock, Debbie lifted her mouth from Liz's full breast. Debbie's gaze turned up to meet Liz's eyes.

"You two put on quite a show for us!" Debbie exclaimed to her friend. More softly, she continued. "Maybe I can return the favor and..." She glanced away, still playing the shy and innocent young woman.

"And what, dear?" Liz inquired.

"I'd like to help you, maybe, clean up a little." Debbie replied.

"Clean up how?" Liz asked, and her question was answered by Debbie moving down between her thighs.

Gently squeezing between the retreating Brian and his curvy wife, Debbie positioned herself on her knees, bent over, her head between Liz's voluptuous thighs. Debbie felt her ass brush Brian's cock, still moist from Liz's pussy and semi-hard. Debbie resolved to make a closer encounter with Brian before the weekend was over. She turned to the matter at hand.