Couples Counseling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie gazed fully upon her friend's tidy pussy lips. Different from her own blossoming and full labia, Liz was more compact and diminutive, her clitoris and inner labia hidden between her full outer lips. Debbie bent over, pushing her ass higher into the air, and began to kiss the other woman's sex.

Liz's mind was going wild. Never before had she been intimate with another woman, although the topic had come up more than once with Brian. She had wondered what it would like to touch and caress another woman, to make love to someone with a feminine body, and explore her curves and valleys. Today, it seemed, she would find out!

Liz was still sensitive from the lovemaking just finished with her husband, and her sensitivity to Debbie's exploring tongue and lips was nearly overwhelming. But she welcomed the attention, and reached an encouraging hand down, cradling Debbie's head as she explored her private place.

Will was floored. He never expected his wife to have these sorts of tendencies, but could not deny his desire, or the rising between his own legs. Brian as well was surprised, but like many men had always fantasized his wife with another woman. He was enjoying the view, as he laid down in the space Debbie had just vacated, next to Liz on the king-sized bed, one of two in their shared cabin for the weekend.

Debbie continued to explore Liz's pussy, tasting the sweetness of her juices and the musky, salty flavor of Brian, so recently finished inside of his wife. Debbie looked up to her husband. "Lover, please come and fill me up, I need to feel you in me."

Will, ever eager to please, knelt down behind his wife, her rear end perfectly positioned for him to slide easily into her wet and waiting pussy. "Mmmm, that feels wonderful." Debbie practically purred, turning her attentions back to Liz.

Debbie sucked in one and then another of Liz's twin and tiny inner labia, circling her tongue around Liz's vaginal opening. Here the taste of Brian's cum was strongest, and she reveled in the combined tastes of the two of them. Debbie's tongue traveled up to Liz's clitoris, protruding and swollen from her arousal. Debbie sucked and licked in a steady rhythm, mimicking the demonstration Brian had made earlier. Debbie's efforts were rewarded, as she sensed the other woman's breathing pick up, her body tensing.

However, it was Will who reached a climax first. Watching his slender wife licking and sucking on his very sexy friend's pussy sent him over the edge. Will groaned, shooting his load deep into Debbie's tight pussy. Will's throbbing cock inside of her drove her to her own orgasm, causing Debbie to mash her face into Liz's crotch and suck her clit uncontrollably. Debbie's intense pressure on her pussy drove Liz over the edge, holding her husband's head to her breast and rocking her hips, grinding her pussy into Debbie's face as her orgasm overtook her.

Brian watch the three lovers, gasping for air from their intense climaxes, collapse on one another in the middle of the bed. His wife turned to him, her breasts heaving as she drew deep breaths, and kissed him deeply.

"Did you like the show?" she asked him dreamily.

He nodded, and grinned at her.

"Do you mind helping me return the favor?" she inquired.

"I'd love to!" he replied.

Liz, a little lethargic from the orgasms already experienced, sat up, and rolled Debbie over on to her back. Debbie was still breathing heavily from the pounding that Will had given her, and the sight of her flushed face, tight body, and soaked pussy dredged up a desire in Liz that she had never felt for the female form. Liz felt an overwhelming urge to consume the other woman, and wasted no time in doing so, save to instruct Brian to fill her up from behind.

Liz moved in straight to Debbie's puffy and full pussy, and as soon as had she brushed her lips against the waiting pussy, Brian's cock shot straight into her waiting and ready tunnel. Sensation diffused from the middle to the edges of her body, bringing a shock that caused her to moan into her friend's crotch. Debbie perked up at the sensation of a moaning mouth on her labia lips, and grabbed Liz's head with both hands. Liz was in ecstasy, licking and sucking on her best friend's pussy, enjoying the sensation of her tongue smoothly tracing across soft, bare flesh. She got hints of the taste of Will's seed, seeping out from between Debbie's full lips, enjoying the taste of them together.

Brian's view of the action was incredibly erotic. He'd long fantasized about his wife and another woman, and here he was, slowly fucking her while she did it. On all fours, she was bent at the waist, her ample booty bent up to meet him, while she laid her head between Debbie's legs. He could see, with Liz's head turned to the side, his wife licking another woman's pussy lips, putting on a show for him. Her eyes flitted to the side, as she looked back at him, a smile on her face. Brian moaned in pleasure, burying himself deep within her.

Liz lost herself in her attentions on Debbie. She loved the feel of Debbie grabbing her hair, feeling the intensity of feeling she was giving through the desperate hold of hands on her head. Liz felt full, and fulfilled, sandwiched between two lovers. Deeply aroused, she felt the slow motion of Brian behind her, the sensation starting to build her toward a climax. She sped up, her tongue on Debbie's clitoris, trying to hold on as Brian sped up as well, until it was all she could do to clamp her mouth over Debbie's lips as Brian slammed into her. The sensation Debbie felt from Liz's mouth was overpowering, and she started to orgasm, kicking off a cascade that triggering matching orgasms from Liz and Brian. Debbie cried out in ecstatic pleasure, grabbing Liz's face and rocking her pussy into the other woman's face, as Brian plunged his cock deep within Liz, shooting his seed into her pussy. The warm smell of bodies and sex filled the room, and the only sound was the ragged breathing of satisfaction.

Brian could only smile and wonder what was in store next for the four friends. It had only been one day! And they still had one left! Brian helped his wife under the covers, and supported Debbie and Will as they walked/stumbled into their own bedroom. A smile on his face, Brian slid into bed next to his warm, naked wife, and dreamed of the next day.

---

The next morning, Brian greeted the new day with a stiffie. He'd been having some wonderful dreams, and being pressed up against his wife's round behind all night didn't help the situation. Even relieving himself in the bathroom didn't cause much deflation. Secretly, he hoped he would get to use it before too long.

Debbie had the same idea as she woke up. A new day, new opportunities. Always an early riser, she was up and making coffee when Brian padded out. She noted a tent in his shorts, and smirked in his general direction.

Brian wasn't entirely sure how to respond. Debbie was wandering the house in a loose tank top, and that was pretty much it. The shirt, if he could call it that, came down to mid-thigh, and he wasn't sure if there was anything underneath. Of course, the day before he'd seen her naked for most of the evening, but he didn't want to presume anything. Debbie, her back to Brian, and knowing she was being watched, purposefully opened a cabinet and reached up as far as she could for a mug. This action raised her tank top, revealing her nude butt. Brian appreciated the gesture, and came to realize that the new day would have some serious potential.

"Good morning!" Debbie said to Brian, cheerfully.

He smiled. "Good morning yourself. So, uh... What's on the agenda for today?"

Debbie replied. "I have a few things in mind. How about you?"

Brian responded. "Oh so do I."

Just then, Liz rounded the corner from the hallway into the living room and kitchen. She smiled as she remembered how their escapades had started here yesterday. Dressed only slightly more modestly than Debbie, her halter-top swooped down low, showing a generous amount of her breasts, and her sleep shorts barely covered her hips. Both Debbie and Brian enjoyed the view.

"Well, I better wake up Will! We have to plan out our day." Said with a smirk, she padded down the hallway into her bedroom.

Liz approached Brian, planting a kiss on his lips. "Good morning, lover." She looked down and away from him for a moment, and then back up at him. "How do you feel about what happened yesterday?" She asked.

He smiled, and lifted up his left hand, glancing at the gold ring there on his finger. "We're still married, right?"

Laughing, Liz slapped his hand away. "I never quite meant for all this to happen." Liz confessed. "I was thinking our helping our friends would be a little bit more of a passive thing, but then as one thing lead to another, I realized I really wanted it to happen. Is that wrong, Brian? Have I betrayed you?"

Brian was quick to assure his wife. "Of course not, you haven't broken my trust! I was right there the entire time. If I wanted things to stop, I would have done something. You know I'm no pushover!"

Liz was relieved. "I thought you'd say that, but I'm glad to hear it out loud. I was a little worried that I pushed you into something you didn't want, or something you weren't comfortable with."

Brian replied. "It might have been a little strange at first, or maybe I was scared or nervous. It felt like the first time you and I had sex! But as things went on, I realized I really wanted this. When I laid down next to you last night, I was so happy."

Liz beamed at him. "That's really, really good to hear. I hope things can continue. We can try new things together. I want that, Brian."

Brian smiled back at her. "I want that, too!"

"We want that, three! Or... four! Whatever!" Debbie said, dragging Will into the room. "We want both of you."

Brian and Liz watched their friends come into the room, hand in hand. They smiled at one another, and held each other in an easy caress that they had not shared in a long time. Liz assumed, rightly so, that the activities of the previous night had awoken something in the younger couple that had been slumbering a long time. The desire that Liz and Brian had for one another had reminded them of how much they loved one another, and loved to make one another feel pleasure.

Liz laughed. "You two look... better! You both had fun last night, didn't you?"

Debbie and Will both nodded. Debbie spoke for both of them. "We very much enjoyed our time with you. The question is, would you like to continue?"

Liz quickly answered. "I hoped you'd be up for it!" She stood up from where he was splayed out on the couch and approached the other couple. "What else do you think we could help you with?" Liz asked, as she took each of them by the hand.

Debbie shyly brushed her hair away from her face. "Well... Maybe you can each show us some techniques... Directly?" Debbie took her hand from Liz's and placed it in Will's free hand, who took a deep breath, and spoke up.

"I've been admiring Liz for so long, I was hoping to borrow her. That is, if you don't mind?" Will said as he grabbed Brian's shoulder.

Brian laughed. "Hey, she's my wife, not my property! You'll have to ask her, but I've got no objection." Liz nodded her confirmation to Brian. "I love to see her happy. Think you can make her happy?" Brian inquired.

Will responded, and winked. "I'll do my best! Maybe you can give me some pointers."

Debbie grasped Brian's hand as Will and Liz started into the bedrooms. "I guess it's you and me, then!" Debbie smiled. Brian smiled back, feeling excitement, nervousness, arousal, and anticipation, wondering what would happen next.

---

Brian's heart leapt as he turned the corner into the bedroom. His wife and his friend Will were kneeling on the bed. Liz had removed her top, and Will was kissing her neck, shoulders, and breasts. Brian thought she looked beautiful, radiant as a goddess, as their friend was kissing her all over. Debbie pulled him onto the bed next to them, and removed her own top, exposing her compact form. Her breasts were shapely but smaller than Liz's, with pert little nipples. He appreciated the differences between the two women, and began to explore Debbie's slender neck. It had been a long time since he had been with a woman other than Liz, and wanted to take in all the details.

Across from them, Liz had pulled off her shorts, and Will's pants, and was lowering herself onto the bed. He watched as she slowly took Will's cock into her mouth. Brian moaned slightly, knowing the pleasure Will was about to enjoy from Liz's expert mouth. Debbie duplicated Liz's move, and freed Brian's rock-hard cock from his shorts. She lowered her head and took him into her mouth, just the tip at first but working her way all the way down until she had the entirety of him between her lips. Debbie sucked up and down Brian's shaft, applying pressure from base to tip.

Brian's reverie was interrupted by Liz's touch and her voice. "Brian, baby, watch me. Watch this." Liz was posed over Will, one knee on the bed, one bent up. She wanted Brian to watch her, see Will's cock penetrate her. She loved to be watched, and wanted the one she loved the most to watch her be filled up. Brian stared as Liz lowered herself onto Will, his cock head and then the entire shaft disappeared inside of Liz, as she settled her hips down on him, completely taking Will inside of her. Brian was ecstatic to see his wife so pleased, and she positively shined with pleasure. Liz began to slowly rock her hips on Will, squeezing the muscles of her vagina, pulling his cock into her greedily.

Debbie was also feeling a powerful need to be filled. She laid back, snuggling close to her husband, and bade Brian to enter her. Brian lined up with Debbie's pussy and began to push. Although wet and ready, she was much tighter than Liz, and Brian had to use a gentle force to push into her. Finally, Brian fully entered her, inside another woman other than his wife for the first time. The sensation was intense, as her tight pussy squeezing his cock. Debbie hissed in pleasure as she felt this strange cock, similar to but separate from her husband's, filling her up.

"Go on Brian." Liz spoke. "Make love to her. Take care of her and please her, make her cum!" Liz continued to rock her hips on Will, slowly enjoying the sensation of her friend's cock filling her. She stroked her husband's back while he was inside of their friend Debbie, Brian slowly beginning to pump in and out of her.

Debbie, her head cradled in the crook of Will's elbow, began to make soft noises, enjoying the sensation of being held by her husband and filled up by another man. "Go on Brian, fill me up. Fill up my pussy. You feel so good, your cock feels so amazing."

Will loved his wife's dirty talk, and it began to push him over the edge. "Liz, I'm going to cum, you're going to make me come!"

Liz continued to rock her hips, and looked over at Brian. "He's going to cum in me Brian! I'm going to cum so hard when he does."

Brian, smile on his face, replied to his wife. "Take his cum, lover. Take him all and let him fill you up."

Will, as Liz began to fuck him even more intensely, roared "Oh I'm CUMMING!" His throbbing cock pulsed inside of Liz as he shot his cum into her pussy.

Liz clenched down hard on him, and the rhythmic spasms of his cock triggered her own orgasm. "OH GOD!" She cried out, grabbing on to Brian as she rode Will's cock, her orgasm overtaking her.

Brian, finally overwhelmed with the sensation of Debbie's tight hole, and incredibly aroused by Liz, began to come as well, shooting his load into Debbie, who rubbed her clit fiercely and came with him.

The room was filled with the sounds of ragged breathing, as each of them came down from their climax. Liz, still mounting Will, leaned over to Brian and kissed him deeply. "I love you watching me." Liz said, her breasts heaving from breaths taken.

"And I loved watching you!" Brian replied, returning her kiss.

From beneath them, Will and Debbie grinned, and Debbie piped up. "We'll have to do this again sometime!" The four of them exchanged glances. It was a promise.