Couple's First Interracial Experience Pt. 02

Story Info
Amy leaves the pub with her new black lover.
1.7k words
4.07
18.1k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
A_me01
A_me01
23 Followers

As the title suggests, this is part 2 of a story so if you haven't done so already I'd recommend you read part 1 first.

Feedback is welcomed, especially constructive criticism or any ideas/suggestions for future adventures for Amy.

*****

Jamal grabbed his phone and ordered an Uber as he walked out of the pub with Amy wrapped around his arm. His hand quickly moving down to her ass and grabbing and squeezing it as they walked out, knowing full well that anyone could see it and not caring.

As they got outside the Uber was a few minutes away so he just leant back against the small wooden fence by the front of the building and got Amy to stand in front of him:

"Come here my slut" he said and motioned for her to come to him.

Amy quickly did as he said and stood in front of him, standing up between his legs as they started kissing passionately, his hand on her ass grabbing it and squeezing for anyone to see.

Some people walked in and out of the pub as they were waiting for their Uber and couldn't help but to look and stare at Jamal making out and feeling up Amy right there by the entrance.

Eventually their Uber arrived and as the driver pulled up Jamal broke up the kiss and opened the door:

"Go on slut, I haven't got all night" with that Amy quickly got in the back seat before Jamal did the same.

Jamal had a look at the driver and it was a young black guy in his early twenties, maybe even 19 - younger than Amy and definitely younger than him. Jamal smiled and greeted him before he placed his hand behind Amy's head and pulled her towards him and started to passionately kiss her again knowing full well the driver was watching through the rear view mirror.

The driver smiled and set off, driving slower than usual to make sure this ride lasted for as long as possible. He adjusted his rear view mirror so that it was pointing directly at Jamal and Amy instead of the road behind him. Jamal noticed this and decided to put on more of a show.

"You look like a proper slut now with my cum all over your hair and your shirt" Jamal said in his authoritative voice and making sure the driver could hear it as well.

"I think you'll make a good black cock slut, won't you?" He asked with a devilish smile.

"Yes Jamal, I'll be a good black cock slut for you!" Amy quickly responded without hesitation.

"You drove past my junction" Jamal told the driver who was so busy listening to the conversation and looking at the rear view mirror that he completely forgot to look at the sat nav.

"I'm sorry man, but that's one hot woman you have there" the driver responded with a devilish smile of his own.

"I know, met her and her boyfriend less than 2 hours ago and I've already fucked her tight white pussy" Jamal quickly adds.

"Wow, less than 2 hours?" The driver says as he stops at a traffic light and turns round to have a good look at Amy and looks her up and down.

"You really are a good slut!" He says with a smile before turning round to Jamal "lucky you man, lucky you!"

Jamal looks at Amy briefly before turning back to the driver again:

"I'll tell you what, make a left in a couple of blocks and drive to the end of that street" Jamal tells the driver.

The driver does as Jamal said and finds himself driving to the end of a street which has a big car park at the end.

"Just park up there" Jamal says as he points to a nearly empty corner of the car park.

The driver parks up and by the time he looks in the rear view mirror he can see Jamal's hands all over Amy, feeling her up while he makes out with her.

Soon enough Jamal breaks up the kiss and puts his hand behind her head and makes her lean down towards his crotch.

"You know what to do, slut" he quickly tells her and Amy quickly pulls out his big black cock and starts to stroke it slowly and kisses the big cock head.

The driver is sitting in the front and looking at Amy in the back seat, watching her starting to suck Jamal's huge black cock.

Amy quickly starts to gag on the big black cock and she keeps sucking it and stroking it at the same time, gagging herself over and over again.

Jamal gets some weed out and lights it up while Amy keeps sucking him and gagging herself before he offers the driver some of it:

"Want some?" Jamal asks.

"Sure, thanks man" the driver quickly responds and takes the weed from Jamal for a smoke before adding "really good slut you have there man".

"She's looking promising for sure man, and she's not bad a fuck" Jamal says and they both laugh as they keep sharing the weed "still needs training though".

"So do you get girls to blow you in taxis?" The driver asks Jamal with a smile on his face.

"Sure, they're all such sluts, they'll do anything, anytime, anywhere" he responds before adding "right, slut?"

Amy instinctively nods in agreement without even thinking and without taking his cock out of her mouth as she continues to gag herself on the big black monster.

"I've noticed" the driver says with a loud laugh "that's the only thing making this shift bearable, well that and this" he says as he passes the joint back to Jamal.

"Why don't you come back here for a better look man?" Jamal asks as he takes the joint back from the driver who quickly gets out of the car and back in through the rear door to sit on the other side of Amy.

"Now why don't you show our driver how thankful you are that he's driving us home?" Jamal says and Amy knows what to do.

She turns around towards the driver sitting on the other side of her and starts to undo his trousers while looking up at him and noticing just how young he looks.

"Yes, let's see just how good a slut you are, bitch" the driver barks looking at Amy and while reaching for her shirt and quickly undoing it to expose her breasts before roughly grabbing them and squeezing them.

"Nice tits your slut's got here man" the driver says looking at Jamal who passes the joint back to him.

Any meanwhile has undone the driver's jeans and reaches in to pull his cock out to find another big black cock, not quite as big or thick as Jamal's but not far off. She quickly leans over and starts to stroke the base and kiss the big cock head.

The driver and Jamal continue to share the joint while Amy licks the driver's big young cock and starts to take it in her mouth, slowly taking it in deeper and deeper each time.

She strokes and sucks his cock deeper until she starts to gag herself on this new black cock. She doesn't stop and she keeps sucking it and taking it even deeper and deeper in her mouth, making herself gag more and more on it. Her drool all over the young black cock as she continues to stroke the base at the same time.

The driver just sits back enjoying the weed and the blow job while Jamal records Amy greedily sucking her third cock of the evening.

After a long while, the driver is finally ready to cum and he grabs a handful of Amy's hair and pulls her up from his young black cock, making her gasp for air.

He quickly grabs his own cock and quickly jerks himself to an intense orgasm and starts to cum, a thick load of cum landing on Amy's face, followed by another and another, and a few more after that. The driver groaning as he cums more and more on Amy's face and hair, so much cum that it starts to drop onto her breasts and shirt again.

After a huge load the driver is finally done and he just leans back for a few moments before looking down at Amy:

"Well, what are you waiting for bitch, it's not going to clean itself, is it?"

Any quickly responds by leaning down again and starting to lick his cock again and sucking it clean. The driver meanwhile turns to Jamal:

"You're right man, not bad but still needs some training" he says as they both laugh as they finish they're joint and the driver pulls Amy away from his cock and pulls up his jeans before adding "I suppose I better drive you home I guess" he says with a smile.

The driver moves back to the driver's seat and starts the car and drives off.

"Did I tell you, you could stop?" Jamal asks in an authoritative tone looking at Amy.

"I'm so sorry" she replies before leaning back over him and starting to suck him again while the driver takes them to Jamal's place.

Amy can't see where they are or where they're going as she sucks Jamal all the way there but eventually the driver parks up with a:

"Here we are man" as he looks back with a huge smile at Jamal.

"Thanks man" Jamal responds as he pushes Amy away from his cock and puts it back in his jeans, letting her catch her breath and button up her shirt before he gets out of the car and pulls her out with him.

Jamal walks to his house with his arm around Amy who looks around and although she doesn't know where she is, she can tell this is a poor and rough neighbourhood based on the state of disrepair of both the houses and the cars parked around. Still, without hesitation she lets Jamal lead her into his house as the Uber drives off.

************

I hope you've enjoyed part 2 of the story. I have some ideas about what could happen next but please leave your feedback and ideas/suggestions of your own.

Thanks for reading.

A xx

A_me01
A_me01
23 Followers