Couples' Life Altering Cruise Ch. 03

Story Info
More new sexual experiences.
1.6k words
4.24
53.6k
7
2

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/09/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ytreeman
ytreeman
45 Followers

It was after 10:00 a.m. before either of us stirred. That small stateroom on the cruise could have been the Lincoln Bedroom for all we cared. It served all our needs well and although expensive it was a lot less that $1,000,000 a night. Susan was the first to rise and began her morning routine. I flipped on the ship's TV and saw that we had changed course and were now heading north toward St Thomas our next and last port-of-call. There would be no landfall until then and we could enjoy 36 hours at sea cruising at about thirty knots. The ships daily 'paper' had been slipped under our door and the day's social events included a blackjack tournament in the casino at 2:00 p.m.. My love for my wife is first on any scale with love for my family a very close second. However not too far down that list and certainly in the top ten is my fondness for green felt. Although we had walked by it on several occasions, I'd avoided the casino because I can scratch that itch on my own anytime back home. Happily, Susan said, 'look at this' and pointed out the announcement about the contest. I feigned disinterest, which worked perfectly because she then began to encourage it. There was a modest entry fee of $20 and the game was on. We spent the remainder of the morning walking the deck and sitting at the pool bar beside the gigantic water slide. We enjoyed a nice sandwich followed the pina coladas and we returned to the cabin to trade our wet bathing suits for casual casino clothes.

To make a long story short the casino was filled with amateurs. Although not a pro, I saw that the rookies out numbered the 'players' by at least 10 to 1. It was not much of challenge to make the final table and the three of us that had a clue finished 1-2-3 and the rookies complained about bad luck. The first place prize was a hundred dollar ship's credit. My second place award was a $10 watch and a $50 credit. Profit is alive and well with these cruise companies.

The surprise of the afternoon was that our new Midwestern friends were observing, but not playing- ironically the reverse of the night before. They thought that the second place winner in a hundred person contest should buy drinks for the group. After two rounds of cocktails and some serious gawking on my part, we promised to meet again after dinner. We retired for our siesta which was again perfect. My John Grisham novel had not been turned one page in the last twenty-four hours.

Tonight was the second and final formal evening so I allowed Susan extra time to prepare. She always looked beautiful and in my mind could have worn a burlap bag and would have been the best looking women in the room. Her low-cut black dress with an unusual ruffle would turn most heads in the room. Our table for two overlooking the sea was perfect. There was an unspoken closeness that was created after we observed last evening's events.

Foregoing the evening show we adjourned to the Starboard Lounge and chatted about the good fortune we had enjoyed together. About 9:30 p.m. the rest of the group arrived. Instead of ordering drinks for themselves they invited us to join them in the same stateroom in thirty minutes. Susan replied 'let us talk about it first' as they took their leave.

Do we or don't we was the only question. I asked for the check and we headed to our cabin and, to paraphrase Shakespeare, the question whether to dress or undress for the evening. Happily, undressing won out

This time armed with a bottle of wine and in our bathrobes we confidently knocked at their door. After looking through the peephole Rhonda opened the door and invited us in. She was stark naked and looked beautiful. Her breasts had no sag and were certainly more that a hand and a mouthful. She walked ahead of us to the bar as I admired her backside. I vividly remember her riding Ralph's dick like a cowgirl in a rodeo. I envisioned what she would look like on her back, knees held back and open while a lucky cock plowed that intriguing pussy and my blood started to boil.

The group was again on the veranda enjoying the atmosphere. The four of them seemed even closer than before. Clearly it was a gathering of four and two. Someone turned on the stereo and they began to dance. Close is the only word I could use to describe them. Susan and I joined them but our eyes were on them as much as they were on each other.

Midway through the song they switched partners and did not break stride. A minute or two later Jeff asked if he could cut in and I moved naturally to Rhonda and Jeff joined Susan. When I felt her breasts up against me and that bush occasional touching my dick I almost lost it. As I uncomfortable danced closely with her, I took the opportunity to watch Susan and Jeff. Frankly and almost embarrassingly I had to admit that sight of Susan dancing with Jeff was almost as exciting as feeling Rhonda that closes to me. There was a something special about that woman that was intriguing.

That pairing lasted a few minutes and then Ralph danced with Susan while Carrie and I shuffled in the tight-knit space. Clearly Susan and I were the nervous participants. It was equally exciting have Carrie's nude body pressed against mine as it was watching Susan dance with Ralph whose large dick was getting larger as it rubbed against Susan's bush. It was a turn on to see his pre-cum on her stomach and her beautiful little strawberry triangle.

Carrie pulled Susan aside and invited her to stay as long as we were okay with the situation. "Even if you leave they would still get together for a beach trip on St Thomas tomorrow, she said conspiratorially while letting her hand gently massage my wife's shoulder. Susan shuddered but said nothing.

At that point their foreplay was very overt and both couples were clearly headed to bed for sex together. Again we became wallflowers and kept to ourselves as scene became more intense. What we were about to watch both startled and excited both of us.

Ralph and Carrie sat on the edge of the bed and Rhonda dipped to her knees and proceeded to suck on her husband's dick. Inspired, Jeff went head first into Carrie's pussy. That continued for a few happy minutes until they both switched and the spouses on the bed received the oral attention. They next proceeded to slide up on to the bed together with Jeff laying head to toe with Rhonda while Ralph and Carrie were on top of their own spouses.

The aroma of sex permeated the cabin. While riding her husband's dick, Carrie and Ralph began to play with each others nipples. This continued to the point that every variation of the old game twister was attempted. They traded partners several times and the sex never stopped. After they had finally finished in a tangle of legs, arms, pussies and cocks they lay exhausted on the bed. Rhonda looked up at us with a very satisfied smile on her face and said, "Are you finally ready to join us?" Once again, we were stunned by the experience and simultaneously shook our heads no.

But, at the same time, my cock was nodding "yes." In fact my dick had been hard and soft about three times without relief but it had left copious amounts of pre-cum on Susan's hands, arms, legs and back. I knew that she was as wet as a cat in a monsoon and I could not wait to get between her legs. I stood up and said, "I can't wait any longer!" She got my drift and her lust kicked in as well. Susan, still the demure type, proceeded to pull back the well used top sheet. As soon as I could get on my back Susan mounted my dick and started to slide down. She sat up the whole time and it was a picture I will never forget. She started some serious nipple play and she told me to get on top, an instruction I quickly followed. My challenge after getting deep in her pussy was to not come too quickly. It would have been very embarrassing to go off like an egg timer in one minute. Maybe I lasted long enough for three eggs but no more. Susan came with me as usual and we collapsed on our backs.

We had, at last, reached a new dimension. It is one thing to share a lot of time nude in a resort or on a beach with friends but it is another to enjoy having fucked with your spouse unashamedly in front of others. It was raw sex with an audience and it was great.

I have always enjoyed taking before and after pictures of Susan's pussy with her lips still slightly opened and my cum dripping out but I never dreamed I would be lying in bed while four other adults mentally clicked same picture from just a few feet away.

Neither of us was embarrassed by our position but we were exhausted. What was strange was lying there looking up at four adults. What I really mean is looking at four attractive breasts, two beautiful mounds and two semi hard cocks.

But, what I would never have guessed that in the next 24 hours we would both have much closer contact with them... and in the months to come we would both learn to touch, lick, suck and receive them in every possible way.

ytreeman
ytreeman
45 Followers