Couple's Massage

Story Info
Beachside massage is more than we imagined.
1.1k words
4.11
123.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Julie and I have been married for 7 years. Since we have two children, we are often looking for weekend getaways to spend some quality time with each other. In order to make this a more regular occurrence, we bought a one bedroom condo on the Atlantic Ocean, near Hilton Head, SC. The best part about the condo was the very large balcony overlooking the ocean. We spend most of our time there on our getaways.

Several weeks ago, we had arranged for the kids to stay with the grandparents and we drove down on a Thursday afternoon, arriving late. The next day, I spent deep sea fishing so I wanted to arrange something special for the weekend, so I arranged for us to have a couple's massage at our place. I thought the balcony would be the perfect location.

On Saturday morning, I told my wife that I had arranged the massage for later that afternoon. We were both looking forward to it, but didn't think much about it as we were busy the rest of the day. Around seven, the doorbell rang. I answered to find, Tina, a very pretty and petite woman who appeared to be Hispanic. She had beautiful long black hair, dark eyes and a great tan. She was accompanied by Mark, a tall boy of no more than 22 or 23. He was blonde and looked like a surfer dude from a movie. They had their tables and a box with what I presumed was their supplies.

I showed them where to set up. Julie came out while they were on the balcony getting ready. She had on her black and white bikini which really showed off her great body. She is 5'4'' and in great shape especially for a 37 year old mother. I don't feel the need to add the qualifier, but she always does. I introduced her to Tina and Mark and offered her a glass of wine. I went to the kitchen to pour us a drink and she stayed to talk to our two guests.

When the tables were set up and some music started on the boom box they brought, they asked if we were ready. Tina then said that they were very comfortable if we wanted to get on the tables nude, unless we were uncomfortable. Julie and I looked at each other and then she said, "well...I guess that's ok." She then slowly removed her top while covering herself with her arms. She then got on the table, lying on her stomach and slipped her bottoms off. I was a bit surprised at what was happening, but I got an immediate erection seeing her naked, on a table in front of another man.

Tina patted her table and told me to get on. I went around to the other side of the table to remove my shorts so she wouldn't notice my hard on. I must admit it was hard to lay on my stomach comfortably, but I managed. She began placing warm oil on my shoulders and back. For a few moments I lost myself in the soothing effect of her hands on my back and neck. It must have been Julie's moan that brought me out of my relaxed trance. I managed turn my neck to see what had Julie purring with delight. Mark was working on her thighs and buttocks. I could tell he was applying a lot of pressure. I could also see that he was dipping his hands between her thighs and had to be getting close to her pussy. Julie opened her eyes and saw me staring at her. Our eyes locked and for a moment I thought she might jump off the table. Instead, she smiled and closed her eyes. I then watched as she rose her ass to meet his hands. Mark too the invitation and I could tell that he was now fingering her. Her breath was getting faster and she was making the noises I know so well.

Although I hadn't planned any of this, I was surprised at how excited I was becoming. My cock had again become rock hard and I couldn't take my eyes off of the other table. Tina again brought me back to earth when she asked me if I was enjoying myself. I responded with some kind of gasp, yes. She laughed and said she thought we'd enjoy ourselves. She then asked me to turn over. I did so reluctantly as I was still embarrassed by what was going on. She just looked at me, rubbed some more oil in her hands and started massaging my cock. Again, I locked eyes with Julie. She just smiled and watched me receiving a hand job from a real expert. Mark then turned her over and began rubbing oil on her stomach and breasts. The excitement was unbelievable. The feelings of the massage, watching my wife getting touched all over and the anticipation of what else might happen had me in a state of unimaginable arousal.

I asked Julie if she wanted Mark to fuck her. She said, "are you sure."

"Oh yes," I replied.

Mark went over to his box of supplies and pulled out a condom. He placed it on himself and immediately entered my wife's hot slit. She was still laying on her back and he was standing at the end of the table. He just started pounding her. His thrusts were rapid. I didn't see his cock, but could tell that it hitting her in all the right ways. The sound of the beach in the background and that sight will live with me forever. I hadn't even noticed that Tina slipped a condom on me until she told me it was my time too. She straddled me and began to ride me slowly. She knew I wanted to watch what was happening next to us. After a few minutes, Mark started grunting and I could see that he was coming, by the way his face became contorted. Julie's eyes were closed and she seemed to be in another world.

After Mark came, Tina began riding me faster and I couldn't hold back any more. I came almost immediately. We all stayed in this position for a little while until Tina got off and said she'd get us some towel so we could clean up. Mark pulled his cock out of Julie and then walked into the condo bathroom. I went over to Julie and kissed her while running my hand over her oiled body. We were both still so turned on, but we also needed to talk. Tina and Mark cleaned up and left after I paid them. Tina gave me a card and told us to call them again.

Julie and I got a glass of wine and went out onto the balcony, where the sun was just about to disappear from the sky. That was nice she said. "Yes it was," was all I could muster.