Couple's Night

Story Info
Hubby's letter to a black bull.
1.1k words
84.2k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,233 Followers

Dear sir,

I'm an avid reader of your blog and I enjoy reading just about every article you post, even though I don't agree with some of them.

I and my wife have been indulging in our private fantasy for some years now. My wife, Shelby, prefers 'sharing' herself with me and her black bull. What I mean is she likes it when I fuck her after they've done cumming inside her. I enjoy it too: the wetness and looseness of her pussy, it feels so good when my cock slides inside her and then when I too cum inside her, she has a second orgasm that way.

Shelby and I met her current boyfriend, Kanu (he's a college student from one West African country, I forget which) in a night club. How it happened was that one as weekend we felt bored being at home and she came up with the idea of us going out and having some fun. Usually I get excited when she says this 'cos Shelby is most times a submissive creature and only becomes dominant when sex is on her mind and that usually gets me hard. We decided on the club since it had been a while we went there. We got dressed and waited for it to grow dark before leaving. Anyway the evening got dark and that was when we left fior the club. Lots of young people were there and lots of black men too. I kept whispering in my wife's ear that there's every chance she might score tonight.

It took a while before she ran into Kanu.

Apparently he had arrived there with another date, but it seemed she had stiffed him and left with someone else. He came by the bar and that was when we met; I introduced him to Shelby and she sort of liked him almost instantly. We had a few drinks and he had a dance with Shelby. She returned looking flush with excitement; it has been a while since I met anyone make her glow the way she was that night, I tell you. I took her aside and asked her what she wanted to do. Shelby is usually blunt when it comes to this, and she told me right away that she wanted us to take him home. She went off to the ladies' room while I talked with Kanu about spending the night with us; Shelby prefers being away whenever I get to lay things down with her future BFs, so she left us and went to find the ladies room while Kanu and I talked. He seemed like a nice-enough fellow and he never gave me any bad questions. My guess later was that this wasn't his first time of doing this because he was so calm when I talked about wanting him to cum inside my wife's cunt and if possible let me eat his cum out her pussy when he was done. By the time my wife returned we were laughing and sipping our drinks as if we were old friends. Shelby came and sat beside him and they flirted all the time.

We got up and left the club and I drove while she and Kanu lounged in the backseat, kissing and necking. He pushed her face down his crotch and I watched through the mirror at her eating his cock. We got home and they went into the living room while I ran into the kitchen to fetch a bottle of wine. Those two never bothered about me: they got out their clothes and I sat across from them and watched her suck his black cock. He stood up and pressed her face down on him; he had quite a muscle for a black cock. I got hard watching them and forgot about the bottle of wine and went to stroking my prick.

Things got heated when we went into the bedroom. He fucked Shelby from behind, slapped her butt every couple of minutes and she loved every touch of his palm on her flesh. She fell face forward on the bed, groaned non-stop from his black dick hammering her from behind. I watched him fuck her back and forth on the bed. He held her down on top of her and kept fucking her hard while I watched them from the camcorder I was recording everything with. He shot his load inside her and I waited till he'd poured every drop inside her and then rolled off her before I climbed on the bed.

My wife opened her legs for me and I lay before my wife's open legs and inhaled the sweet, sour musky smell that was Kanu's cum pouring out her labia. I gave it a first lick, it tasted really good. I gave it a second lick and then before I could even protest, Shelby pressed my face down on her cunt, snapped at me to go ahead and clean her up. That was what I did. I eat the bull's cum out my wife's pussy and didn't feel like stopping even when I felt her thighs tighten against my face, felt her body jump and slam back on the bed, heard her cry out as she orgasmed against my face. The taste of my wife's juicy cum mixed with that of Kanu's semen was a taste unlike any I've had.

Done with eating her pussy, I pulled my shorts down my thighs and pressed my erect prick against her pussy and grunted as I thrust all of it into her. She brought her hands to my shoulders and pulled me downward on top of her. She urged me to fuck her hard. All the time mouthing off at me, telling me how tiny and silly my cock felt as compared to what her new BF was sporting. I felt jealous. I felt angry ... I felt so goddamn fucking HORNY! I kept pounding my wife's cunt like it was something I hated and unbelievably when I came, I thought I saw stars. My body shook all over when that happened, and I was still shaking when I rolled off her.

She and Kanu took a shower together while I went and uploaded the camcorder recording into my laptop. Kanu spent the night in my bedroom, slept beside my wife, while I got out a camp bed and slept out in the living room. I woke up later that night when I thought I heard the sound of Shelby screaming once more for someone to fuck her harder. I smiled at myself and stroked my cock while in my mind's eye I imagined her Kanu must be tearing her pussy up.

I almost didn't want the morning to arrive; I'll bet neither did they.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
Dklover56Dklover562 months ago

I’d love to eat black cum from my wife’s pussy. I’ve sucked black cocks and tasted their cum as I swallowed it and I’m sure mixing their cum with my wife’s would be delicious.

dary4247dary4247about 2 years ago

Black from wife's pussy and ass tastes so good. Of course, straight from the source is good too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm a white wife and prefer BC. Blacks are far better lovers than whites. They can fuck the shit out of you for 2 hours, take a rest and do it again!

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Nice little story! I liked it. Picking up black men and taking them home with the wife. Fun stuff. My #2 wife was good at that, but she would have him take a detour so I could get home first and hide in the closet. Good times! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sloppy seconds for interracial cuckold relationships is very important for linking the cuckold and the bull sexually.

The husband is sticking his white penis into the black cum and making it receive his black master’s sperm just like the white vagina did, which essentially makes it so the black bull is fucking both the white vagina and the white penis and that means he is laying claim to the white female’s femininity and the white male’s masculinity as the yang to the white couple’s yin.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Black Poker Party Husband watches helplessly as wife is blacked.in Interracial Love
Black Diamond Man is cuckolded by black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
Wife Ruined Chris is forced to leave as his wife enjoys black cock.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Visiting Bull A white couple invite a black bull to come stay with them.in Interracial Love
More Stories