Couples Only: Glory Hole Night Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, what is the cost? She did get laid. I promised her that would happen. She also sucked more than a few cocks. I did not even suggest that would happen. How many times did she get fucked? I felt guilty because I knew I put her in a position that she would suck a cock. Did I know that she would have to suck several? And get her ass filled? I certainly did not know she would get fucked in the ass. Or did I know and what would my roomie think of me now or tomorrow?

Didn't I know? I tormented myself through the ride home. I put my best friend into this situation and I knew I could not make it right. Can I? Can I make amends? Will she forgive me? On the way home I found myself staring at her legs, I tried to steal glances at her face trying to read her but I couldn't. She was staring out the window and ignoring me. I tried to look out the window but constantly found myself staring at her legs, her shapely body, all of her. I felt guilt and excitement.

She darted out of the cab and into the building. I paid for the taxi and quickly followed her. We were silent in the elevator. She entered the apartment first and I silently entered after her. She closed and locked the door immediately behind me.

When she ordered me to blow her, I fell on my knees grateful she was forgiving me so easily. I sucked two cocks in the past two weeks so why not three? I was actually enjoying her hard cock as she pushed it between my lips. I loved the feeling of her pantyhose between my fingers as I pawed her legs. I loved adoring her shoes and, looking up, how sexy she appeared with her dress held high.

I remembered the moment as if it was yesterday; me parting her purple panties and eagerly sucking her cock. I licked her cock like I have done it a thousand before and I just continued to please her. This was a cock I wanted to suck. I ran my fingers up and down her legs as I sucked and sucked for all I was worth.

She was so mad, I knew, and that turned me on even more. She pushed her foot to me and I was too eager to caress and fondle it as I continued to suck her dick. My pants were around my ankles and I was stroking my cock as she continued to fucking yell at me about what happened to her that night.

I was sucking her as well as I could and rubbing my cock against her panty hose excited me to no end. She was nasty. She was sexy. I was guilty and feeling incredibly excited pleasing her and the luxurious feeling of my cock rubbing against her legs. She kept yelling at me as I tried my best to deep throat her and jerk myself off on her legs.

I felt her swell in my mouth and I was filled with her cum. She fucking screamed as she held my head and filled my mouth with her jism. I jerked furiously on my cock and streaked her panties with my sperm. I held her in my mouth until she softened then trailed my tongue down her legs to lick my cum off her.

I was so turned on by Dawn. I gave the best blow job I could, she rewarded me with her juices, and I could not get enough of her body. I was kissing her spent cock, her waist, her legs, her shoes. Slowly, ever so slowly, she shimmied and her panties dropped to the floor. I was in heaven when she tossed them to me. I watched with glazed eyes as she sashayed past me toward her room.

I quickly brought the panties to my nose and turned to watch her shapely ass wiggle as she glided to her room. I sniffed and licked her panties imagining what it would be like to be inside her.

"Am I going to see Dawn again?" I asked hopefully.

When she told me "Maybe" I thought I would go wild. I almost ran to her, I was so elated but she was in her room before I could move.

- - -

Joe finished his story and was rubbing the outline of his cock watching Eve. She parted her panties to one side and two fingers in pussy, pumping away furiously. Her orgasm wasn't far off and with a final rise of her bra covered tits, she came. Her breathing continued to be raspy as she came again. She screamed out as the third orgasm wracked through her body.

He was not going to ruin the mood by stripping off his shorts and try anything on her. He continued to lust after her but he knew. Now was a moment to simply enjoy watching Eve get off.

"That," Eve said while licking her cum off her fingers, "Was fucking hot!"

They stared at each other for a moment before Joe stood and refreshed their drinks. Eve stripped off her panties and moved to the recliner as Joe settled into one end of the couch as they quietly sipped their drinks. Eve lazily played with her clit, picturing the events in her mind.

Their private moment was interrupted by the distinctive clacking of high heeled shoes on the wood floor. They turned to the hallway and were shocked to see Dawn confidently walking toward them.

Hi All. I hoped you enjoyed reading the story as much as I did writing it. Please vote and comments are always welcome. Thanks!