Couples Only: Glory Hole Night Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The choice was simple, really. I quickly undressed and slipped on the red panties and bra. I liked what I saw staring into the mirror. I added the wig and danced quietly and just enjoyed the feminine feelings coursing through me. My reverie was broken, however, by the knock on my door.

Joe cautiously asked me, "Can I talk to you for a moment?"

I was startled and scared he would open the door but I answered easily enough. "Give me a minute. I will be right out."

I heard him walk away from the door and I relaxed for a moment. Then panic set in since I would have to walk out of my room fairly quickly, otherwise he would think too much on what I was doing. I searched the floor for something to wear and found a pair of shorts and t-shirt. I hastily put them over my bra and panties and quickly removed the wig. I looked in the mirror and figured if I could keep my shirt fluffed enough he would not notice the bra. I tried to be as composed as possible as I left my room and quietly closed the door.

"What's up?" I casually asked him as I walked to the fridge and grabbed a beer.

"I don't know." He said while walking to the kitchen. "I feel guilty."

My mind was racing as he drew nearer. "There is no need. We are both adults. We just did it. Passion and confusion led us to do what we did. Forget about it." I tried to remain calm.

"Then why are you wearing a bra?" He asked while stepping closer. "Can I see it?"

"I don't know what you mean." I stammered and stepped away from him.

"Yes you do." He was within an arm's length and slid off my t-shirt. I put my beer on the counter and lifted my arms up to make it easier for him.

"Damn." He whispered grasping each bra cup and pressing his hands against my chest.

I leaned backward and held onto his shoulders as his lips descended under one cup and licked my nipple. "We shouldn't. You don't know what might happen." I slowly and playfully warned, gasping as he sucked.

I barely realized my shorts were at my ankles until I felt him hold my panty covered ass.

"You are very sexy." He moaned while pressing the palm of his hand against my hardening clit trapped by the lace. "You are very hot."

He continued his exploration as I watched him fall to his knees. I moaned loudly when he parted the panties and held my seven inch hard clit in his hands. I grabbed his hair as he took my hardness in his mouth.

"Suck me!" I gasped.

His head bobbed so fast and my cock was dripping precum as he attacked my dick with his mouth. I grabbed his head hard and fucked his face. He seemed as eager to suck me as I wanted him to attack my cock.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssssss!" I yelled as I came into his waiting throat.

He held my softening cock in his mouth until I slowly eased out of him. He rose and quietly kissed my lips. "Thank you" he said before slowly walking to his room.

I could not believe what a night this has been! I was still panting as I adjusted my cock under the panties and pulled up my shorts. I contemplated not putting on my t-shirt but thought better of it and quickly wore it. I didn't think it wise to get into the habit of wearing a bra without something else covering me. Things could get confusing.

Tuesday, I woke up refreshed with an idea in my head. I went to work but this time I took a lunch break. I almost ran to the store to purchase new clothes. I was not sure how I would buy shoes but I met this nice sales guy who helped me. I did not know what to say but he smiled wide when I found myself somehow telling him I wanted to try to wear women's shoes. He did not flinch and offered many suggestions. I sat down and he pleasantly helped me to try this pair and then another and then another.

He and I settled on a three-inch high heeled beige shoe. I was walking easily in the pair when he asked me what I was going to wear with them. I was not sure and he suggested we try a cream colored dress. My eyes grew wide as I understood what he was really saying. I tried to argue about something but we both knew that I, a man, was trying to dress as a woman. With an encouraging smile, he said I should keep the shoes on to help me decide which dress to wear. There were only a couple customers so I was not that uncomfortable clicking away to follow the salesman.

The young man was smooth and he did not blink an eye while he led me to the women's dressing racks. He chose a light brown sleeveless blouse that covered the chest completely but barely fell to mid-thigh. He almost put the dress against my body but draped it on his arm instead. We chose a couple more dresses and we walked toward the dressing rooms, snatching up nude pantyhose along the way.

There were not many people around so I almost felt comfortable as he opened the door to the dressing room and handed me the dresses and pantyhose. I stepped inside and my heart was fluttering at such a rapid pace I thought I would have a coronary. I closed the door and quietly undressed, leaving me in my underwear. I put on the hip high pantyhose and felt it interfere with my underwear so I stripped completely and slipped back into them. I know my cock loved it since it hardened until I was sporting a full staff. I put a light blue dress on and wore the cream colored shoes. I liked the dress but was not sure. I checked the mirrors to make sure it hugged me in all the right places but did not highlight my severe erection. I was relatively thin so I think if fit okay but I needed a second opinion

I creaked open the door and the salesman stood right outside. I motioned him in with my pointer finger and he noiselessly slipped inside. "What do you think?" I asked him quietly.

He could see me from all the different angles due to the mirrors. "This one is very nice. You look good." He sounded sincere.

"Thank you." I told him, blushing then hushed him out of the room to try on the next dress. I saw him through one of the many mirrors catching a glance before I closed the door.

My cock was in full bloom as I tried on the next dress and then the other. Each time I would allow him to enter and shoo him away after I determined he saw enough. Every time I let him walk around me so he could give me his 'professional' opinion. He was not the only one with roving eyes as I noticed his cute ass and the tightening of his pants each time I permitted him entry of the small dressing room. I saved the brown dress for last. I slipped it over my body and smoothed it, played with it, picturing me wearing it on a date with Joe. Maybe I could wear this on a date with Janet or Rachel (other t-girls), or whomever, I thought whimsically.

I opened the door again and this time he quickly entered without me even beckoning him. This time I moved more seductively as he casually walked around me. This time I bent over at the waist to show how well the dress pressed against me. I bent lower until my face was inches from the zipper of his pants. I could see the outline of his hard cock. I held the pose and looked in the mirror to figure out if what I thought was true. He stopped moving and his eyes seemed to be focused on my ass straining to get free from the dress.

I took his interest to be genuine so I casually pressed a hand on his thigh. His muscle tightened but he remained frozen to the spot. I took that as a positive sign to wordlessly continue my taboo seduction. I slid my hand along his leg and reached his zipper. My hand caressing the interlocked metal wondered if he would move away. He didn't budge so I bent lower and slowly unzipped his fly.

I felt his hand on my panty hose-covered ass as I reached in his slacks and held his hard cock between my fingers. He moaned slightly and lifted my dress up a bit more when his hard dick was feeling the air instead of the confines of clothing. His fingers caressed my ass while I inspected his hard dick. I licked here and there, kissed the tip and quietly sucked up his precum. I pushed my ass upwards as my lips surrounded his cock head. His fingers slipped to my balls and he lightly squeezed as I sucked in two, then three inches of his hard cock.

His fingers encased my hard clit through the pantyhose as I sucked him inside my mouth until my lips were pressed against his fly. I slid my lips along his shaft and again sucked his precum again before sliding down his shaft. His grip on my hard clit tightened over the pantyhose and he slowly jerked me while I sucked him to the back of my mouth and retreated to lick the tip.

I really could not see his face but his excitement was evident. He stroked my hard clit quickly and pushed his hips forward to stuff my mouth full of his hard manhood. I bobbed my head up and down eagerly sucking. Sometimes I sucked half of his cock and other times I took him as far as I could. Always, he quietly moaned and held my rigid clit tightly and stroked me fast.

I quickly stuffed my mouth full of his cock and grabbed tightly onto his ass cheeks and felt his body jerk. I heard a slight moan and was rewarded with a mouthful of cum. I swallowed, then sucked and swallowed another thick load. He stroked my clit so hard the pantyhose ripped and I came. Most of my orgasm was still confined in the nylon but the rest oozed onto his hand and probably fell to the floor. I held his cock in my warm, wet mouth until he softened.

I rose while sliding my hands from his ass cheeks to his shoulders. He accepted my kiss and opened his mouth so our tongues could entangle. I was so fucking turned on knowing we were sharing our spit and his cum. I lowered my arms and slipped his spent cock back in his pants and zipped him up.

We kissed again before I shushed him out of the dressing booth. I was stunned and felt incredibly sexy as I leaned against the door, recounting the sexual moment with the young man. I watched myself in the mirror as I removed the dress, left the pantyhose in place, and put my regular clothes on my body. I reluctantly had to remove the luxuriously feminine shoes and replace them with my business shoes.

I was an emotional mess and tried my best to calm down. I looked at the dresses on their hooks and loved each one. They all did not fit the shoes but that was another matter I already knew I would soon resolve. I am single. I have a roommate to split the bills and I have a good paying job so the money was not the issue. Did I really want to go down this path?

I had to admit I enjoyed men, didn't I? I still tasted the man's cum in my mouth and I was not disgusted. I think I liked it, actually. True, I really don't know how many men have dumped their loads between my lips in the past couple of weeks. I could figure it out, though. However, I enjoyed every bit of it. The pantyhose caressing my legs turned me on so much; I could not deny the effect it made on me. I loved the dresses, the shoes, the lingerie, and the men's cum!

I still like women, though, and I sure as fuck am not giving that up, I further considered while leaning against the door and panting heavily. I hastily picked up the dresses, the shoes, and the tag for the pantyhose and composed myself before preparing myself to exit the stall. I like women.

I opened the door and I chanted in my mind 'I like women' over and over as if this mantra would help me facing the man I just blew. He stood there with his smile a mile wide and I could barely contain myself from thrusting my body toward him and force him to fuck me repeatedly. Instead, I smiled sheepishly and told him I would buy all of it and handed the items to him.

We quietly walked to the checkout counter and along the way I picked up a few more pairs of pantyhose and bras and panties of various types. He recommended garters for the hose that did not cover the "intimate parts" of my body. He was so sexy and helpful, suggesting this and that and saying no to other possible purchases. Of course, I agreed with his recommendations. I was so fucking excited! He rung up all the items and I paid via debit card. He said there was a sale on shoes next week and wrote his name and number on the receipt before handing it to me.

So many lewd and crazy thoughts ran through my head as I felt his fingers hand me my newly purchased clothes. His grasp, upon handing me the receipt, was too long. Our eyes lingered too long. My body trembled, I felt a rush of heat and I blushed too long. I wanted him.

I almost ran out the store in my confused state. I knew I could not go back to work so I called my secretary and headed home. I stopped at the market and purchased rinse, conditioner, nail polish, perfume, anything and everything that I like a woman wearing, I bought.

This is a phase, I convinced myself walking into my room and closing the door. I stripped naked and stared at myself through the mirror. I decided I had to admit my faults and correct them. I turned this way and that way and memorized all my strengths and weaknesses. I had to change myself. I had to do better and be better; I dared the image in the mirror.

I showered slowly and deliberately washed each part of my body to identify what I needed to do. I pondered what I ate and my daily routine. Everything would have to be different if I was to maintain my resolve. I dressed and went back to the store to purchase healthy foods and read each label of every food item I purchased. I walked home and after sorting the items and putting them in their respective places, I then went to the nearest gym and signed me and Joe up for a six-month membership. My next stop was the local sporting goods store to pick up sweat pants and related items. The time to change was now.

I had dinner ready when Joe came home and he was surprised. I was wearing male clothes but the healthy dinner was on the table and we discussed my new plan. I told him I bought new clothes but did not give him details. I then said that we needed to be mindful what we ate, our routines, etc. During dinner, I tossed him a pair of sweat pants and told him we were in a six-month trial period with the local gym.

The rest of the week, we got home, changed and went to the gym. Afterwards we would eat, rest, and then do some calisthenics before relaxing. We still enjoyed ourselves, having light beers and hanging out with friends. There were times I noticed his interest waned but on Thursday, after our workout, I showered. I put on the auburn wig, fixed my face quickly, and then put on one of the dresses I recently purchased, along with the cream colored shoes, and entered the living room.

I knelt before Joe, stuffed his cock in my mouth until his cum splashed along my tongue and into my mouth. The next day, Friday, he was more enthusiastic about our new routine.

Saturday was the day to party! I woke up real early and got ready to run a couple miles to start the day. I put on a t-shirt, found the purple panties from a couple weeks ago in the dresser draw (yes, I washed them), slid a pair of running shorts over them, then the socks and sneakers, and left the apartment to run casually to the nearby park. I took my time and trotted easily and always aware of the concealed panties. I felt energetic, alive, and sexually exhilarated.

I found a narrow pathway through the woods and eagerly took to it. Jogging, I noticed no one was around and I felt free. I trotted without a care in the world and just took in the sights and the sounds surrounding me. I jogged a bit more and saw something in the distance. Closing the space I saw blond hair off the running path. Coming nearer, the blond hair turned into a guy and upon closer view a different person's hair, a curly brunette, was covering his hips. I slowed to a stop so they would not hear me approaching. It was still very early in the morning as I quietly stepped off the path to investigate.

The blond was holding the brunette's head and he trembled. I hid behind a tree and watched blondie shake and grab the brunette's hair. He humped a few times before collapsing his head carefully on the fallen tree beneath him. The brunette shifted away from him as blondie pulled up his running shorts, rose and trotted away.

The brunette was licking her lips and caressing the lump in her pink running shorts when she saw me approaching. She smiled and patted the ground next to her.

"Did you like the show? I noticed you when I finished." She easily stated as her free hand reached for me.

"You do this often?" I asked, lifting my hips to help the transvestite remove my shorts.

"Only the cute ones." She smiled then looked down to see my purple panties. "Ooh. A bonus. I never would have guessed." She giggled.

She wore light make-up, her lipstick was lightly smeared and I noticed she smelled really pretty as I leaned forward. I pressed my lips against hers as she took out my cock and began to stroke me. I glided my hands down her slim body to feel her relatively small clit tightly confined in her running shorts.

Our tongues darted, licked, and entwined while we groped each other. We kissed slowly, then quickly, and then slowly and intimately. Her pace on my cock quickened and I somehow managed to get her shorts and silky underwear down to her knees. She squeezed my cock hard while I managed to stroke her with only two or three fingers. Kissing and sucking each other's tongues excited us both as we jerked each other.

We groaned into each other's mouth as I was cumming and then felt her sperm coating my fingers. Our hands were a blur as we stroked each other, getting out the last drops. We kissed and licked our fingers clean before pressing our mouths together so our tongues could duel and taste each other's cum.

We talked while we dressed and leaned casually against the tree. She told me her name was Cassie and she said once in awhile she would come here to unwind. She has a couple regulars and the blonde haired guy was one of them. She told me she met him along the path I jogged.

She told me about the first time they met. She was jogging and he was lingering behind her for a while and until, finally, he slowly caught up to her. His eyes were wide when he realized the "chick" he was following was really a guy. She winked at him and touched his arm just long enough to have him understand her next actions. She reached a spot in the path, lightly touched his arm again and trotted carefully to the spot we were now.

She told me he slowed his jogging, deciding if he was going to join her. Of course, he did follow and stood next to the cute drag queen. When he reached her, Cassie dropped to her knees and pulled down his shorts and had his cock filling her mouth before a word was spoken. He was mumbling he "was married and never." He did not finish his sentence and moaned instead. His cock hardened quickly in the transvestite's mouth and within a minute or two he was cumming. She told me she continued to suck his cock, even though she could not coax out any more cum from his piss slit, because his cock tasted so good. When he was done, she pulled his pants up, turned around, and slowly walked away from him.

"Same time next week?" She asked him, looking back and smiled at the stunned jogger before continuing on her way, not needing a response.

Cassie was smiling at me as she excitedly told her story. She told me she liked that she could finally tell someone else her secret pastime. She was going to the local community college and still living at home-as a male. Though she admitted her mom probably knew about her secret lifestyle. We kissed a little longer before she told me she had to go and asked if maybe next time I would join her and blondie.

She left, swishing her ass, and I was too startled to move so I sat a little longer to process this new information. I relaxed and looked around, wondering how many times she had gotten caught. I thought about the runners I noticed and wondered how many take their morning trots only to conceal the real reason for their routes.