Couples Reconnecting

Story Info
A recollection of 4-way fun.
794 words
2.98
19.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Erica called today and confirmed it's all set for this summer. We'll be together at the seashore for two weeks." Martha said.

John grimaced slightly. He had known Erica for many years and liked her well enough. She and Martha had been roommates in college and had stayed in touch since graduation. Her husband Paul was another story. Several years into their marriage, Martha confessed she had slept with Paul the week before their wedding.

"But you were engaged to me" John protested.

"We weren't yet married and I wanted to have one last fling" Martha responded.

"But he was dating Erica at the time" John complained.

"They're weren't married or even engaged yet" Martha countered.

John let the matter pass although he always wondered if Paul would make another play for Martha or whether his subsequent marriage to Erica would preclude that. Over time John's and Paul's relationship had become polite enough if not exactly cordial. John didn't bring up Martha's one last fling and neither did Paul.

Still, John wondered if her fling had anything to do with her disappointment in him. Their sex life had been problematic even before marriage with John unable to satisfy Martha through intercourse. Over time they settled on a routine of cunnilingus and masturbation. At one point, John summoned up the courage to ask Martha if she ever regretted not marrying one of her more capable partners. She answered simply "You were the only one I ever loved."

Summer arrived and the two couples gathered in their rented house at the seashore. The two weeks passed quickly and they decided to go out to dinner on their last night there. That afternoon, Martha suggested they all go to the nude beach nearby. She and John had been there a number of times but without anyone else along. John felt somewhat ambivalent. He had always wanted to see Erica in the buff since Martha told him what a beautiful body Erica had. On the other hand, Paul would see Martha in the buff again. Her prenuptial fling with him still rankled John.

They arrived at the beach in late afternoon and chose a place to spread their blanket and set up beach chairs. John watched Erica strip down and admired her beautiful thick and luxuriant bush. In the meantime, Paul was standing there in the buff as well. John saw how well endowed Paul was and suddenly felt embarrassed by his own meager endowment being on display. Paul paid no attention to John and focused his attention on Martha. As the sun set, they packed up and headed back to their house in preparation for dinner out.

Dinner included good steaks and copious amounts of wine. Everyone had a good time and whatever awkwardness that had existed disappeared. Faced with the prospect of getting up early the next morning to head home to their respective cities, both couples retired for the night. A few minutes after turning the light out, Martha told John she had to use the bathroom and went out into the hall closing the door behind her. John lay there in bed musing on the day's events. A few minutes later, the door opened and closed and John felt a warm body beside him. "John" he heard a voice whisper. It's Erica." He felt giddy at the prospect of an erotic fantasy coming true. Erica lifted her head and placed her lips against John's. She licked his lips and quickly darted her tongue into his mouth.

John lay there on his back passively enjoying her tender loving care. She continued kissing and fondling him while feeling herself getting wet. Then without warning she swung her leg over his body straddling him directly above his mouth. Hovering there, she looked down at John and said "I understand you're rather good at this" before slowly lowering her womanhood onto his face. Her musky aroma was intoxicating and her salty secretions were a kind of ambrosia that John eagerly lapped up. He drifted into subspace oblivious to everything else. He heard Erica moan contentedly and in the background he could hear the rhythmic creaking of the bed in the adjacent bedroom. Clearly, Paul and Martha were enjoying themselves as well.

John awoke the next morning somewhat hungover and aware that something was strangely different. He had this intense memory of muff diving with Erica. It seemed so real but he looked over and saw Martha with no trace of Erica. Perhaps it had all been a dream complete with nocturnal emission. He thought about asking her as she lay there with her back to him but decided not to wake her. In fact, Martha was already awake smiling to herself. The smile reached from ear to ear.