Couple's Sexfight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Under Peggy's dominant fingers soon Maggi starts to plead for her to stop. "PLEASEEEE NOOOO, NO MOREEEEE, NOOOO STOPPPPP PLEASEEEEEEE".

Peggy with a smile of triumph on her face let her fingers brush one last time on the beaten clit and slowly rises up standing on her feet. As she stands over her beaten opponent with her glistening body she looks magnificent.

Her heavy breasts rise and fall with her breathing with the nipples hard like bullets. Her pussy lips swollen and wet with her juices, but the most sexual part on her is her eyes with the victory spark in them. She steps in our corner and hugs me as we kiss. Slowly bends over and grabs a bottle of water and zip some. John helps Maggi on her trembling feet and sits her in their corner giving her water and wipes her body with a towel.

Maggi still seems to have the after effects of her shattering orgasm and even the touch of John makes her shiver. She manages to look up at Peggy and smile at her. Decisively Peggy steps in the center of the room waiting for John; I was expecting her to tag me in but seem that she has other plans.

John steps in to face Peggy. It seems that the way Maggi lost still has some effect on him. Carefully, he starts to circle Peggy not giving her an opening or charging at her.

Peggy fakes a charge at him and he backpedals fast. Seem to me that Peggy has gotten into his mind. Peggy charges him again but she miscalculates and John manages to grab her from her waist and step behind her. Immediately his strong hands cup both her breasts and his fingers pinch her nipples. (Peggy's nipples are very sensitive). Peggy moans as John expertly tags and pinch working her over. Her hands are on his wrists trying to pry them away from her nipples.

Suddenly John let go of her breasts and grabbing her wrists kneels behind her forcing her to bend over. His hungry mouth is at level with her ass and pussy. Pulling her wrists against her knees, she is forced to expose her holes to him. He doesn't lose a second and plant his mouth all over Peggy's ass crack giving her a tongue bath from her pussy to her ass. Peggy moans and her ass-cheeks tremble as John rim her asshole. John alternates licking from her pussy and clit to her rosebud. Peggy, in agony, turns and look at me as John dominates her. He starts to lap on her clit with force and I can see her knees buckle as she throws her head back and moans. Her breathing is rapid and the worst part is that her arms are trapped and she can't tag me in.

"STEP BACKWARDS ON HIM" I shout to her, and that is what she does. John tries to resist but he can't. He falls on his back releasing Peggy's wrists and Peggy lands on his chest with her ass. The air is driven out of his lungs with a loud "Oumffffffffff".

Peggy stretches her arm to tag me in. I grab John's left arm and I lock it under my left foot as I kneel next to his head. Peggy slides forward and grabbing his fat cock she slides it in her pussy starting to ride him to the hilt. With her palms, she cups his balls and kneads them as she fucks him hard. I grab my engorged cock and I start to slap his face hard. He tries to grab it with his free hand but I slap it away as I continue to humiliate him. Peggy reaches further from his balls and pushes a finger in his asshole fingering him as her pussy milks him.

I look at the watch and I see that only twenty seconds left for the minute mark. Peggy sees me and she nods to me. "I want to finish him by myself" says to me. I can't do anything but to oblige as she was magnificent in the fight so far. As Maggi shouts "Time", I tag her hand again and I step out going next to Maggi. She looks at me and smile and as I sit next to her she kisses me. I turn my eyes to the fight in front of us.

John was confused that Peggy stayed in the fight and I stepped out, and grabs Peggy by her hips, trying to get her off his cock. Her pussy is milking him hard, and her fingers work his asshole. The sensation is unbearable. With a hard final thrust he manages to get her of his cock but it was a short victory. Fast Peggy turned her body and slams it on John as he was trying to sit up slamming him on the carpet on his back again with her on top of him.

Like a snake, Peggy slid down John's body trapping his legs with hers and holds them spread. She wrapped her arms around his thighs and his fat cock was lost between her fleshy mounts. She started to slide her body up and down titfucking him. As his cockhead was poking through her breasts she was sucking it in and out of her mouth.

At first, to his credit, John tried to fight her pushing her head back, but that didn't work. When she didn't had it in her mouth Peggy was grinding her face all over the sensitive cockhead and that drove John crazy as shivers run through his body. He was leaking precum constantly now. His breath was frantic and his body involuntary thrust forward matching Peggy's titfuck. Peggy locks eyes with him and she shakes her head left to right holding his cockhead with her teeth. My god what a sight. Her big breasts spilled over his thighs, holding his cock trapped and her luscious lips locked on his fat rod. Her black hair cascading onto his legs, tickling him as she moves. And her eyes show her hunger for him, for his cum. John gasps at the sight of her. Peggy knows that she has him where she wants him and he knows that he is doomed.

Although it only took less than a minute to me it was like the time had stopped. I saw John arching his body shoving as much of his cock as he could in Peggy's mouth and let out a loud grunt as his fingers dug in to the carpet. Peggy pulled his cock out of her mouth holding it with both hands and held it right in front her lips stroking it. The first spurt of his cum land on her nose and dribbled down on her cheek, the next hit her below her left eye splattering all over, the next right on her open lips glazing them. John kept cumming a huge amount of sperm rope after rope drenching Peggy's face and creating a pool on her deep cleavage. As his cum started to subside down she took him in her mouth to drain him completely. I could see he cheeks hollow as she was forcing every drop of cum out of his balls. When she was satisfied she turned and looks at me and Maggi with a huge smile on her drenched face.

As John fell back on the carpet exhausted she got on her knees and straddles his face. With John's cum still dripping on her body started to ride his face with slow lasting thrusts. Every time her pussy lips and clit was passing over John's mouth and nose. She was holding his head with both hands and John was at her mercy finally accepting the superiority of Peggy. Her rhythm got faster and faster until with a scream let herself cum.

Her body went limp as she came down from an earth shattering orgasm drenching John's face with her juices. As they both lay there in the center of the room I took Maggi and I push her on her knees feeding her my hard cock. I grabbed her head and I facefucked her hard wanting to match Peggy's performance with John. When I was ready to cum I order her to keep it in her mouth and do not swallow it. She looks at me confused but she obeyed me. As I deposit the last drop of my cum in her slutty mouth I led her above John's face and I order her to kiss him. John looked at me and without hesitation opened his mouth and kissed Maggi.

This was the beginning of a beautiful weekend.

12