Couples Teaching Couples

Story Info
You two help spice up your friends' sex life.
5.5k words
4.28
69.1k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 01/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a beautiful autumn day, and school hasn't yet started for the year. We have been happily married for a few months. We're very deeply in love, and are very openly passionate. We're spending the afternoon with some of your old college friends, catching up. Eric and Kathy were married a year before us, and we had attending their wedding back when we were still dating. You have always been close to them, and even had a crush on Eric for a while. You introduced them to me, and we all got along pretty well.

So we're all in their apartment after lunch, just kind of sitting around and talking. The windows were open to let in a cool breeze earlier, though we closed them to keep the papers lying on the floor from blowing around, and we're all comfortably sitting around in jeans and T-shirts. We're sitting close together on the couch, while Eric is in a chair and Kathy sits cross-legged on the floor beside him. We're being very affectionate with each other, hugging and kissing and caressing sporadically during the conversation. But you notice that although they have the opportunity, they're not copying us, and when you sneak a glance you notice that Kathy even seems to be looking at you a little wistfully when we kiss. You ask her if there is anything wrong.

"Hrmm? Oh, no, everything is fine," she says as she smiles brightly, rubbing Eric's knee. A little too brightly, it seems to you. Almost like she's faking it. Eric sighs a little and looks at her.

"Hon, they're married too. We could ask them." She looks a little shocked at his suggestion, then frowns and nods her head.

"Well, it's like this. It just feels like, I don't know, some of the passion has gone out of our relationship. I mean, we still love each other a lot, but some of that 'spark' seems to have gone out. And in the bedroom -" she stops, realizing what she's saying and blushing a deep red against her light blond hair.

Eric takes over. "Well, you guys know what it's like. When we were first married, like you guys, we made love almost every night, sometimes a couple times." We look at each other and grin at this. "But after a while, it seemed to die down a little, with both of us being busy and stressed from work and school stuff. We'd just fall into bed with barely a kiss. Now it seems that we're lucky to do stuff even once a week, and it's over in like 20 minutes." Kathy is still blushing, but she nods her head. "I don't know if there's anything you can do, and it feels really weird even discussing this, but we're both kinda desperate for help."

I respond, "Well, I think it's fairly safe to say that we're not struggling too much in that area, and I'm sure we'd like to do whatever we can to help you guys out." I look at you, and you smile back at me agreeing. I catch a little twinkle in your eye, and know what we're both thinking. We've talked about Eric and Kathy before, and I know about your former crush on him, and you know that I think Kathy is really hot and that Eric was lucky when he got her. Now, it seems, not so much. I continue. "Here's the thing. If we're gonna be any help to you, we're gonna need you to be very open and honest with us. I know I love my wife, and won't leave her, and I know that you two love each other and don't want to stop that. So anything tonight is open and free, for the sake of your relationship. Agreed?"

The two look at each other, nod, and look back to me. I take on a bit of a professor-like air. "Well the first thing you guys need to do is make sure that, even when you're busy, to set aside some time for sex. And by 'some time', I mean more than 20 minutes. I'm talking hours, plural. Now, how much time do you guys spend on foreplay?"

Eric answers. "Usually about 5 or 10 minutes. We kiss for a bit, and take off our clothes. I play with her nipples some, touch her down there a little to get her wet, and then we go for it."

"What about oral sex?"

This time it's Kathy. She stutters a little, still embarrassed. "We've t-tried that, but it doesn't seem to work very well." She lowers her head. "I'm not very good at it. I was too nervous about it when we first got married, and then we tried it a few months later. I couldn't get him to, you know, orgasm." She looks like she's gonna burst into tears. "We tried it once more, to see if that was a fluke, but with the same results. I-I've been too ashamed to try it since then." You go over and give her a hug.

"It's OK," you reassure her. "Everything you read about makes it sound so easy, but it isn't. I was the exact same way with my lover here, and we figured it out. Some guys, mine included, just don't come as easily that way. But there are a few tricks you can use that you might not have figured out." This frank talk, coming from the "innocent" friend of theirs, seems kind of strange to them, but they are both listening and watching you intently and you think they might be a little turned on with all this talk about sex.

"What about cunnilingus?" I ask, and they both look at me funny. "You know, oral sex on the woman. You 'going down' on her. Have you ever tried that?"

"No!" says Kathy, a little shocked. "Do people do that? I'm too embarrassed, with the smell and all. We did try it once, but neither of us enjoyed it."

I smile broadly. "Well, I think we've found one way that we can help. If it's OK with you, we can teach you how to go down on her, and I can almost promise you'll both appreciate it."

They look at each other, and finally nod. "Anything that will help, I guess. But how are you going to teach us?"

"I'm going to go down on my wife here while you guys watch me. You'll see how much we both enjoy it, and hopefully pick up a few tricks." They both looked at me, shocked.

"Isn't that, well, wrong?"

"Why would it be? I love my wife, I love having sex with her. Neither of you are going to change that, and everything here is a learning experience, remember? Plus, 'exhibitionism', sexual activity where other people can see it, can be quite a turn-on, and I know my girl enjoys it," I say with a wink to you. "It might be kind of exciting for you as well, being 'voyeurs'. It's kinda like watching porn, except we're actually married and don't mind you watching. And I know Eric wouldn't leave Kathy for my girl, or Kathy leave Eric for me. So there's no jealousy. OK?"

They are both standing, holding each other, anxious. We go into the kitchen for a minute, to let them discuss it with each other privately. When we get there you jump into my arms and kiss me passionately. "God, I'm so horny. How far do you think this will go?"

"Well, remember when we discussed this? I know your limits, and if it's OK with you we'll go as far as they'll let us." You smile wickedly, and reach down to rub my cock through my jeans. You can feel how hard I am already, and know I'm as horny as you at the possibilities this day might now offer...

Eric and Kathy come into the kitchen as we are kissing. He has his arm around his wife's waist as he speaks. "We've decided to give this a try. It's definitely not something I ever planned on doing, but if you don't mind us watching, and you think it will help, we're willing to give it a go."

"We don't mind at all, and it should actually be exciting for us too," I say. "We've never actually had sex with people watching us before, though we've talked about it some."

Kathy gasps and says, "Wow, you guys really do have an interesting sex life!" We chuckle and agree.

They then lead us into the bedroom, and go to stand by the wall. I sit you down on the bed, and pull off your tshirt to reveal your magnificent breasts in a lacy black bra. "That's another thing, lingerie is fun. But not as much fun as what's underneath it," I say as I reach around to unhook the bra and I slide it off. Your nipples are hard, and we can all tell that you're excited. "Now, to make it better, a good thing to do is to draw it out. Longer foreplay. The more time you spend working her up, the better it is in the end. So rather than just diving down in, I like to play around a lot first." My hands are reaching for your breasts, and I cup them fully. My thumbs rub the underside, and I stay away from your nipples at first. "With the same principle, don't go right for the nipples, work the whole breast. The underside is usually fairly sensitive, and often ignored." As I'm doing this, I see Eric sliding his hand under Kathy's shirt. She pushes it away, but then he tries again and she lets him. Apparently he's putting this knowledge to use right away, and her soft gasp proves she likes it.

"Now, the nipples are the most sensitive, obviously. If you use just light touches," as I barely brush my fingertips over your points, "it adds to the excitement. Typically, the more worked up she is, the harder you can be and the more she enjoys it. After a while pain becomes pleasure." Your smile turns into a gasp, which turns into a low moan as I start pinching and pulling your nipples. "Now she's already worked up from the thought of all this, so I'm not spending as much time as I normally would. But I'm impatient, and I want to taste her." I slide my fingers down your bare waist to your jeans, which I unbutton and unzip. I slide them off to reveal your lack of underwear, a fact I wasn't even aware of and which is a pleasant surprise. We can all see your beautifully bare pussy, the wet shaven lips glistening in the light.

Kathy gasps at the sight and Eric grunts in surprise (and, it seems, interest). You smile and say, "This is sometimes more fun than lingerie. I have been shaving for a long time, because I think it feels a lot nicer. And when I don't wear any underwear, I know he likes it, and it feels nice against my pussy too." I set you on the bed, laying on your back with your legs spread wide open, revealing yourself to your friends. I put a pillow under your ass, explaining that it helps with the angle a little. Then I take your foot and trail my tongue from it along your inner leg up to your thighs.

"Again, with the pussy, and I must say how much I *LOVE* this one, the more time you spend teasing it the more excited the woman gets." I lick your inner thighs, moving back and forth between them. "Now, I'm sure you can smell her arousal. Personally, I love the smell, and the taste, and think it intoxicating. Some women are worried because they think it smells odd, but as long as you shower regularly and keep it clean there shouldn't be any problems. And, again, many guys find the smell of raw sex fairly erotic. What do you think, Eric?"

"I'm certainly liking it so far," he says, his hands still up Kathy's shirt, his hands and fingers working her tits.

"You know, if it'll make it easier, you can just take her shirt off. We're all adults here, heck, my wife is naked on the bed!" Kathy gapes in astonishment, but doesn't resist as Eric pulls her shirt over her head. She's wearing a plain white cotton bra, and Eric clumsily unhooks it and takes it off. Both you and I admire her chest, though you do it very discreetly, knowing she wouldn't be interested in that. Not yet, at least. Her breasts are smaller than yours, but perky. And her nipples are enormous on her small frame, the areolas a little larger than half-dollars and the nipples, which are quite erect, are only a little smaller than jellybeans.

Eric's hands swallow her breasts as he reaches around her to fondle her, rubbing her large nipples between his thumb and first finger. "Those must be a lot of fun to play with, she really is hot," I say with a wink, and Kathy blushes and looks down shyly. I can tell she appreciated the compliment though, and Eric's hands fully agree with me. I turn my attention back to you, winking at you when they can't see my face.

"Now where was I? Oh yes, teasing." I bend down and lick all around the outside of your lips, not quite touching that wonderful cleft. I taste some of your juices that have been smeared around, and lick my lips approvingly. "Once again, I love the taste of a woman, especially my darling here. What you have to remember is that it's not enough just to kiss around down here. The tongue is one of the strongest muscles in the body, and you gotta use it and use it well." I flick my tongue across your lips, making you groan. "There are the outer pussy lips, and then the inner pussy lips. The inner ones are more sensitive, so we wait for them longer." I spread your lips apart, totally exposing you to these people, before putting my head back once more. "Different people like different amounts of sensation here, some want them barely brushed and others want them pulled on hard, and everything in between. It also depends on how aroused she is. This pussy, is very aroused," I say with a wink.

"Now, one thing that most women enjoy is 'tongue-fucking'. Not all, but many. It's just like it sounds, you make your tongue hard and slide it in and out of her vagina like a little penis. Observe," I say as I stick my tongue out and poke at your inner lips, before burying my face in your pussy and sticking my tongue in as far as it will go. You moan and start to shake your body. You are loving this. I continue this for a moment, then withdraw and lick your sweet nectar off my face where it has gotten smeared. "As I said, this is quite enjoyable, but it's not the most pleasing thing. The center of a woman's sexual enjoyment is the clitoris. Do you know where that is, Eric?"

"I have a kinda general idea, but not too certain." He looks unhappy.

"Kathy, why haven't you shown him where it is? I know you must have found it when masturbating sometime."

She looks shocked. "I never masturbate! It's wrong!" I look at her, and she says, "Well, maybe I did a few times before we got married. But never since then!"

"There's another problem. It's OK to masturbate, when your partner isn't available. It's a good release for sexual frustration. The only problem is if you were doing it instead of going to your partner, and I don't think we'll have to worry about that. Now, the clitoris is a bundle of nerves, which is very sensitive and thus very enjoyed, and is located near the top of the pussy slit." I spread your lips apart, and pull back with my thumb to show your hard pink little nub. "The more excited she is, typically the harder and more pronounced it is. Some women are larger than others, just like guys have different sized dicks. You have to be careful, because too much sensation when she's not aroused enough is just overload, and can almost hurt. But the more excited she gets, usually the more direct stimulation she can take. Now watch."

I stick my tongue out and bring it down to your clit, flicking it back and forth with the tip of my tongue. With each brush you let out a little scream of pleasure, which becomes continuous as I bring my face to your cunt and start massaging your nub with my tongue. I swirl it around, making your body shake and you emit unintelligible syllables of pleasure. The whole experience of doing this in front of other people, and these good friends of yours no less, combined with my tongue expertly working your clit, and you come, hard, a loud continuous guttural scream, your body writhing.

I stop, pull back, and let you calm down. I crawl up next to you, hug your nude body, and give you a kiss. "So, as I am fairly sure you can tell, this is something that most women enjoy *VERY* much." I pause, taking in how flushed she is, how excited, and decide to give it a try. "Now, as I mentioned, all women are different, and some enjoy different sensations than others. If you'd let me, Eric, I could go down on your wife and see if we can figure some of them out for you. I think she might enjoy it, very much."

Eric looks at Kathy, uncertain. "Do you want to, honey?"

Her eyes are almost glazed over, and she slowly nods her head. "I love you, baby, and I want him to teach you how to do that to me. Would you be OK with it?"

He looks at me, judging, and nods his head. "I trust him, and I trust you. And I do wanna learn how to do that to you."

You crawl off the bed, sitting down on the floor next to it because you are unable to work your legs. Kathy turns and gives Eric a full, passionate kiss, pressing her bare chest against his clothed one. She then steps over to the bed, pulling him behind her, and unbuttons them. Suddenly nervous, she slides them off, revealing a plain white cotton panty matching her bra, and long smooth legs. I take her by the hips and set her on top of the pillow, on the edge of the bed. Eric is on one side of me, you are on the other, and I am kneeling on the floor. I grasp her panties and slide them down her legs, revealing very light blonde pussy hair matching that on her head. It is trimmed a little, but not bare like yours. We can all see droplets of her arousal in that hair, and all three of us are gazing lustfully at it. She is a very attractive woman, and I tell her so, complimenting Eric. I slowly pry her shy legs apart, asking you and Eric to hold them open while I work. She lays back nervously, uncertain now about her decision to be so open in front of all these people. I lean down and blow a soft stream of air across her lips, making her gasp and moan.

I lean my head in and lick at the crease where he leg meets her pelvis, and she squirms a little in pleasure. I repeat this on the other side. Eric is looking over my shoulder, basically, observing what I am doing and remembering it for later. You are not as obvious about it, but you are watching too, wishing you could be doing what I am doing. For we both know that I am not the only one that loves the taste of a woman, but that would be entirely too much for Kathy right now. So you watch, and vicariously enjoy it through me. "This crease," I explain, "is fairly sensitive, and it's a good warmup place. From here we can move on in to the cunt itself." Neither of them are astonished anymore at my language, and they are both trying to learn as much as possible.

I move my tongue around the outside of the pussy, like I did to you, then take it and flatten it to lap from the bottom all the way to the top, and then back again. I taste her juices for the first time, and as I always do, savor the taste of a woman. She is moaning more now, and I start to play with her lips. They are a little larger than yours, and I take them one at a time into my mouth to suck on them. She seems to enjoy this, as her body is quivering and her moans are increasing. I then fold her lips back, and look at Eric. "Isn't it gorgeous? Now, here's how to find the clit. You push this little bit of skin back, it's called the 'clitoris hood', and voila!" As her clit is revealed, we all discover that it is actually fairly large. It's almost twice as big as yours, and as turned on as she is it almost appears to be throbbing. "Wow, you shouldn't have any trouble finding this! That's one nice clit."

I bend down to flick my tongue across it, and when I do she suddenly screams and convulses. I am startled, then realize she just came. With that big clit, and also with never having had a tongue there before, she must be a very easy orgasmer. I smile and think how much fun this will be. I flick her with my tongue again, then press and hold it there and rub it around. She keeps coming and coming, over and over again. I pull back and while she is writhing, tell Eric about 'The Alphabet Game', where you use your tongue to trace the letters of the alphabet on her clit. I then demonstrate, to her great enjoyment. She is much louder and more vocal during sex, and it's a good thing the windows are closed.

As I keep working my tongue on her, I bring my hand up and slide my finger between her lips. She is extremely well-lubricated, and it easily goes in, bringing a new gasp and a scream. As I lick her, I slide it deep into her, slowly fucking her pussy with my finger. It is quite tight, and she is squeezing me hard. I slide my middle finger inside her as well, and she comes again, her cunt clamping down on my digits. I pump them inside her, and then I twist them inside her and curve them, putting my fingers to her G-Spot and pressing. Her eyes open wide, her mouth drops, and she screams out "Ohmigodohmigodohmigod!" She is coming, hard, when she suddenly gets a worried look on her face and tries to pull away, then drops her head back and screams wordlessly. Suddenly her pussy is exploding, shooting streams of clear liquid out all over me and spraying you and Eric as well.

12