Couples Teaching Couples

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I press her spot one more time, then remove my fingers. You and Eric have let go of her legs in surprise, and she curls up into a fetal position, rocking back and forth and coming down from her multiple orgasms. She realizes what happened and almost starts crying, apologizing profusely. She is extremely embarrassed, and thinks she peed all over me.

"No, no, you have nothing at all to be ashamed of. It isn't urine. See? What you actually did was called 'female ejaculation'. It's basically the same thing that happens when a guy comes, and he ejaculates. You ejaculate sexual fluids as well. Not many women can do it easily, and I personally think it's a huge turn-on. I haven't been able to get my girl to let it happen yet, though I think we're close." I wink at you, and rub your pussy quickly. "Did it feel good?"

"Oh my God, it felt incredible. I've had a few orgasms before, but only when I was masturbating. But never anything even close to that! That was....wow. Wowowow. Thankyou thankyou thankyou." She is relieved at not having urinated on me, and is breathing heavily after all her orgasms and screaming. I let Eric go and kiss her thoroughly, while we go and get everyone some water.

We come back and all sit on the bed, the two guys still fully clothed, the two beautiful women still gloriously naked. You look at Kathy and say, "Well, I think we're pretty good on cunnilingus. Now, what about fellatio? Blowjobs? Do you want me to help you out with that?" Kathy nods, and you continue. "Along the same lines, if it's OK with you I can give Eric here a blowjob while you watch and learn. Is that OK with you?"

Kathy thinks, but only for a second, and then nods. "I really want to be able to please him, and he deserves it after letting me do this. Would you?"

You nod, smiling inwardly, remembering when you used to have a crush on Eric. You always wondered what he looked like naked, and now you'll get to find out. You look at Eric and ask him if he wants this.

"If you would do it, I certainly wouldn't complain. When Kathy tried, it did feel nice, but I just couldn't come. And I'm not sure how to help her."

"Well, hopefully I can demonstrate a few things I've learned. Now, go ahead and undress for me."

Eric stands up and takes off his shirt, showing a fairly muscled chest. He then undoes his jeans and slides them and his undergarments off together, revealing a very erect cock. Framed with hair as red as his head, it is a little bit shorter than mine, but it is a bit wider around as well. You lick your lips in anticipation. Kathy is sitting right next to you on the bed, and you enjoy her nakedness close to you, but you focus your attention on the matter in front of you. I'm sitting back on the bed, watching with my hand down my pants.

"Now, you can't just suck on it like a lollipop, although that is included. You have to use your hands, your tongue, your lips, everything altogether." You reach your hand around the base of his cock, and hold it. "The most sensitive area is this line along the underside of his cock," you demonstrate. "This bit, right at the base of the head, is almost like the clitoris on girls. You have to stimulate it, but not too much at once or they can't take it. The best thing to do is slide your hands all up and down his cock, like they are your pussy walls squeezing in on him." As you touch the base of the head, his cock twitches and a drop of precum comes out the top. Both of you girls giggle. "That's actually a good thing, you can use that to lubricate your hands." You bring your hand up and slide it over the top of his penis, getting the liquid on your palm and then sliding back down to the shaft. "If it's not in your mouth, do that every couple of strokes to change pace a little and relubricate. That way he doesn't get desensitized. Now, the mouth."

You bend over to his cock and stick out your tongue, flicking the tip of it and getting a taste of him. You enjoy it, imagining what the whole load will taste like in your mouth. "If you can manage to 'deep-throat' him, more power to you, but that takes a lot of practice. Keep your hands all over him, though, and he won't mind that much. You can concentrate your mouth on the head here. Though occasionally, you'll want to lick him all over, get some saliva for lubrication and also because it feels really good to him." You demonstrate, sliding your tongue across the sensitive spot on the bottom and all the way up the length. "Now, the head you can just kind of gently suck like a lollipop, but be careful not to use your teeth. Some men like a little teeth, some men like a lot, but most don't want any at all. I'll let you figure that out," you say with a wink. "You can also, inside your mouth, swirl your tongue around the whole head, especially the hole and that part on the base. While you do this, use your hands on his cock, gradually going faster and faster and don't be afraid to pull a little hard. He'll hopefully," at this you look up at him sternly, "hopefully let you know if it's too hard, or if he wants it harder. Now, watch."

You hold the cock in your hands, and bring it to your mouth and place it inside. The head is a little wider than mine, more than you're used to. But you quickly adapt, and are soon bobbing your head up and down. You can feel his penis throbbing in your hands and mouth, and can tell that he's going to come a lot quicker and more easily than I do. You pull on his shaft, and swirl his tip with your tongue. You get ready, and sure enough his cock is soon twitching, and he explodes into your mouth. You swallow, and keep swallowing as he keeps coming. He's been storing it up all day, first watching you, and then watching me and his wife. Now, after his first really good blowjob, he just comes and comes and comes. You manage to swallow it all, and when he stops you remove your mouth and lick your lips.

"Sometimes, if you're careful and don't over stimulate, you can keep him hard and have him come again without too much of a break. But I'll let you two figure that out yourselves. You don't have to swallow it, though I really enjoy it. I love the taste of cum. But if you don't, which is a matter of taste, you can either keep it in your mouth and then spit it out afterwards, or you can let him come elsewhere. That's pretty enjoyable also. You can tell by the twitches when he is about to cum. A lot of guys like the visual of their cum on your face or on your tits, makes them feel like a porn star. And that hot gooey liquid feels nice on your skin," you say with a smile at the memories. "Remember, let him give you input on how hard, how fast, etc. Work together, and be willing to experiment. Take your time. You think you guys can handle that?"

"Oh, I'm definitely ready to try," Kathy agrees, looking lustfully at Eric's cock, sad that it's now shrinking. Then she turns to me. "You want me to try on you? You haven't come yet..."

I smile thankfully and say, "Thank you very much for the offer, and I would love to. But as we mentioned, that particular sensation doesn't make me cum easily. I love it, and it can be done with time, but I wouldn't want to disappoint you. Maybe some other time after you've had more practice," I say with a wink. "Besides, it's getting late, and we've got to be heading back home. I know I'm gonna have fun with my wife tonight, and I rather imagine that you two will be having fun as well. Maybe we'll have to have another little learning session sometime." We all smile, not quite certain if it's a joke or serious.

"Well, I definitely never thought I'd be doing this," Eric says. "But I definitely want to thank you, both of you, for your help." Kathy agrees, still distracted by his cock and wanting to get to work on it. "I hope you had a good time today."

"Oh, most definitely," you say. "Now I'll let you two get on with each other, and I'm gonna go take my professor husband home and jump his bones." We get up, and gather your clothes together. Eric and Kathy embrace on the bed, and you see Eric is already starting to grow again. You dress while you watch them kiss, happy in their happiness, and glad that we could help them out. We let ourselves out, to our car and on to home, to our own fun...

12