Couple's Therapy

Story Info
Trying to work things out after wife strays.
2.8k words
3.86
79.3k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It began on a Tuesday night out of the blue. My wife and I are in bed, both reading as we normally do before we turn the lights out. I heard a slight whimpering and noticed Amanda was crying. When I asked her what's wrong, she burst into sobbing tears and just came out and said it.

"I've had an affair".

I was shocked. I couldn't believe it. I'd like to tell you that it was like a knife plunging into my heart but really I was just shocked. An affair would normally mean sex. I really didn't think Amanda was all that interested in sex. To say that our sex life was vanilla would be an understatement. Maybe two or three times a month? Maybe?? Missionary or Amanda on top. (From behind is demeaning to women according to her.) Ten or fifteen minutes. Lights out. No talking. We'd both usually orgasm in an almost efficient kind of way. Sometimes I felt like I should punch a card when we were done. Task completed!

Amanda, God love her, is a brilliant women who is very successful. She is an executive VP at the largest bank in our small city. I know that people fear her and she has a well earned reputation as being an ice queen. Not to be fucked with! It's kind of a shame because at 45 years old her 5'9" 125 lb body is fitter now than when we first met. Fours days a week of yoga has made her body a perfect temple of lean muscle. Her B cup breasts are spectacular with little upturned nipples. She keeps her pubic hair (not that I even see it very often) very neatly trimmed. She's like a sex goddess going to waste. But she is so beautiful she had me in a trance since the day I met her.

We played softball together in business school and became very good yet platonic friends. Although I lusted after her, she was totally focused and never dated; so goal oriented that it seemed like she didn't even think in those terms. Anytime I even alluded to sex, she'd shut me down with a dismissive, "you men and your thinking with the little head, that is women's strategic advantage in the workplace!" theory.

In fact the last time I was this shocked was when i was showering at her place after softball. We'd been hanging out the entire semester at this point. We were going to a symposium that night and me showering and changing at her place was just a better use of time. So when she stepped in to the shower with me, butt naked, and kissed me, you could have knocked me down with a feather. We made love on her bed, and it was great, yet we were at the symposium right on time. We were engaged two months later and married within the year.

Now I have not always been perfect myself, although she doesn't know that. I have had a few trysts including one that lasted several years where I would fuck my best friends wife in front of him about once a month. That started one drunken night when his wife insisted on measuring our cocks under the premise that they were all basically the same. Well my seven inches trumped his 4 and a half by quite a bit. And my thickness had him beat easily as well. All of a sudden I was their stunt cock and she loved fucking me as much as he loved watching it. For me it was a great outlet for my pent up libido which Amanda was just not satisfying. Which is not to say that I didn't love her with all of my heart, but she just wasn't exactly a tiger in bed. But anyway, when they started a family, that was that. And that was five years ago.

Anyway back to my sobbing wife, begging for forgiveness. Even though it really didn't bother me that much, I certainly did a great acting job. Oh I was devastated. How could she betray me? Are we gonna get divorced yada yada? (I never felt like we were gonna divorce but I was certainly intrigued by Amanda's sudden interest in sex, albeit, with someone else.) But I had to act hurt! It would have hurt Amanda if I hadn't.

All of a sudden, I had the upper hand in this relationship, which I'd never had, and I have to admit, it felt great! But I had to keep up the act. Amanda begged me to go to couples counseling with her and please give her a second chance. I thought this could be a pain in the ass but what the hell why not. So off we went.

First off the shrink was about our age or a little younger and was just as hot as Amanda. They both dressed in a similar fashion. Tight skirt, tight white blouse, hair up. I'm thinking ok this is interesting. We get right into why we are here and right out of the box we start talking about Amanda's affair. The women explains that the key to success will be total honestly and transparency. "There can be no secrets in this room." Well I knew I would be breaking that rule but hey, I was the victim here. So apparently we needed to get to the "root" cause of Amanda's affair.

"Ok, why did you have an affair Amanda?"

This is when things started to get interesting. The man she had an affair with was a hedge fund manager that she worked with. A hedge fund manager with, in Amanda's words, "a very large penis with dominant tendencies". Ten years older than us, and in a position of great wealth and tremendous power! I guess this awakened something in Amanda that she didn't know existed. Who would have thought, of all people, Amanda was turned on by being submissive! She admitted that the first time they were together, this guy Alex not only made her cum four times but then later took her anal virginity. As she is sitting there explaining, in between bouts of crying, that she "never in a million years thought she could get so aroused by a man ejaculating his sperm all over her!" This was all part of her telling me it was all just physical, not emotional, and certainly not love. All I can think of is "can this possibly get any hotter?"

The hardest part for me was concealing my erection which raged during the entire one hour session. We decided once a week would be the best idea to see if we could work through this. I would have gone for once a day! When we got home that night I very innocently asked Amanda why didn't she ask for those things from me? Puppy dog eyes. I would have tried anal sex if I thought that was something she were interested in. We are supposed to be partners. She cried again, she didn't know she'd like anal sex so much. She'd always thought it was disgusting. But she did admit that even though it was painful, she enjoyed it very much and felt just awful that she did it with Alex before doing it with me.

Well off to the bedroom we go, and I meet my new wife. Where the old Amanda went I couldn't tell you but she was no where to be seen. I hadn't fucked anyone in the ass since my friends wife and damn, I missed it. My wife took it like a pro, telling me how good my "cock" felt in her asshole. "OMG you are just the right size!" Much smaller than Alex apparently :-(. I pulled out of her ass and sprayed a huge load of cum all over her ass. And by the way, I did it for her and our healing process:-). She was definitely feeling better about things, I on the other hand was still playing wounded puppy. We needed to continue therapy, that's for sure. It was way too much fun!

At the next session, the therapist asked me if there were any questions I'd like to ask Amanda.

I responded by saying that "I'd be lying if I didn't wonder about certain things that I'd rather know than have my imagination running wild about."

"Such as," the therapist asked?

"Well, for example, and I know it's stupid, but," and I turned to Amanda, "you have alluded to Alex' large penis several times now. Well, how large is large, I'm curious?"

The therapist turned to Amanda and asked her if she was comfortable answering this question?

"I am if you think that's what's best", she answered, "but I don't want to hurt him", she said alluding to me.

Well the only way it was gonna hurt me was if my dick exploded from being so damn hard!

"I can handle it", I said.

"Ok!? Here goes", she said.

The therapist asked her how she was going to approximate it?

She said, "well, I don't have to because I measured it once."

Holy shit! (my inner thought)

"The length of it?"

"And the circumference actually", Amanda responded to the therapist.

She looked at the therapist, then at me, exhaled and said "it was 8.5" long and 7" in circumference". She looked down. Ashamed.

"That doesn't sound that big does it?", I said to the therapist? "I mean bigger than average I guess but..."

"No."

The therapist cut me off.

"That's extremely large. 99th percentile actually."

"And how does that make you feel Jim?", she asked me.

"Well...inferior I guess". (Super horny is what I was thinking with my legs crossed!) "But", I paused, "I have to admit, it's kind of erotic too."

Amanda let out a big breath.

"Yes!" She exclaimed but then was embarrassed by her outburst. She continued, "I'm so glad you said that, it was erotic!! Honestly, I got caught up in the eroticism of the whole thing, and completely forgot about what is really important to me. You!! Oh my God, I'm so sorry Jim," she sobbed again.

What a moment! God I was so turned on. I couldn't wait to get home and fuck her brains out!

But the therapist spoke up again.

"Jim are you satisfied with Amanda's answer?"

"Yeah I guess so. I mean ok I know that's bigger than I am but only by like an inch or an inch and a half. I'm not that intimidated by it."

The therapist and Amanda shared a look then looked at me. The therapist opened a desk drawer and began fumbling around. She turned to me, "Jim the subject of penis size comes up a lot in this office for a variety of reasons. Because of that I have certain tools here. If you don't want your imagination running wild, I can illustrate for you."

She pulled out a huge dildo. She handed it to me and then handed me a tape measure like from a sewing kit. "Measure it", she said.

"Ok. It's 8 inches long. "

"And circumference?"

"About 6 and 3/4's."

I looked at both of them.

"So bigger than this?"

"Yeah", they said in unison.

"Holy cow. I guess now I'm getting the picture." I was looking at it still in my hand. I have big hands and although my hand made it all the way around, I doubted Amanda's did. And her hand certainly made it around my cock!

"Here you hold it," I gave it to Amanda. Yeah, it looked massive in her small hand.

"So you," I hesitated, "with something bigger than that, in your vagina?"

"Yes", looking down and handing it back to the therapist.

"In your mouth?"

"Yes. Sort of."

"How the hell do you even get something that big in you?"

"Well, Alex I guess is used to small women having trouble and he just knows how to teach you. You just slowly kinda acclimate I guess."

Jesus! (Under my breath, but they heard it)

"Jim does it make you feel worse that Amanda had an affair with a man with such a big co, umm large penis?"

"Cock? Is that what you were gonna say? Such a large cock?"

"Well yes, that is what I was gonna say but we can use whatever terms you are comfortable with in here Jim."

"That's what Alex called it actually. His cock", Amanda added.

"What did you call it Amanda?"

"Eventually I called it his cock too. He prefers that."

"And in what ways did he teach you Amanda?"

"Well, he would make me lie on my back, with my legs spread, and he would rub the head of his co, penis,"

"Oh just go ahead and say cock," I rolled my eyes.

"He'd rub the head of his cock on my (she hesitated) pussy, (she used to find that word vile), until I was just about to orgasm, but then stop short. And then he'd rub it all over my face and mouth an nipples and then start all over again on my pussy, again bringing me right to the brink, only to stop again, over and over. Finally he had me right on the edge for like the fifth time, and he slowly started sliding it up inside me. By that time I was soo ready, it pretty much slid right in even though it was still a really really tight fit."

"And did it hurt you Amanda?" I wondered?

"No it didn't. And I don't want to hurt your feelings but if I'm being honest, I immediately had by far the biggest orgasm of my entire life."

"Jesus!"

"Does that hurt you Jim", the therapist asked?

"God", I exhaled, "I don't know what to say. I mean of course it does. No man wants to think somebody else gave his wife the biggest orgasm of her life!!"

(I wasn't sure I believed that at that particular moment!)

"Amanda", the therapist asked, "what made you come so hard do you think? The size of Alex' cock? The taboo nature of the relationship or the technique of him repeatedly bringing you to the edge?"

"You know, I've been thinking about that. And I guess the answer to your question is all of it but I think a big part of it is that I'd never fallen in lust before. When I fell in love with Jim, it was a very deep emotional connection. He was already my best friend and I knew I wanted to be with him for the rest of my life. And I'll always feel that way. It was like when we started sleeping together we went straight to like, married couple sex. It was the best sex I'd ever had and I love it, but it wasn't exactly primal dirty lust. As a matter of fact, I'd never had a dirty lusty nasty (again she hesitated) fuck! I think I kinda skipped over that. And here was Alex, calling me a prude, and challenging me, and pushing all the right buttons, right as I was hitting an age in which I was questioning what I may have missed, despite everything I've accomplished.

"Why couldn't you have communicated that to me honey?"

"I didn't even know it. It was subconscious. And even if it wasn't, what could I have said?"

"Well I guess I understand that but you could have been honest with me. I'd have tried to find a solution."

The Dr chimed in. "What kind of solution Jim?"

"Well, role playing, sex toys, even something like swinging if that is what really would make her happy. I'd do anything to make Amanda happy."

"Suppose she said she'd like to continue to sleep with Alex from time to time?"

"Wow! I don't know, I mean I suppose if we were totally open and honest with each other, and that's what made her happy, I guess I could live with it. But I'd be afraid she'd fall in love with him and leave me!"

Amanda burst out laughing at that.

"Jim," she said, "I'm not sure I even like him believe it or not. I mean, yes, I like the sex, I'll admit that, but I could never, ever, fall in love with Alex. You can trust me on that one".

"Times up guys. But there's a lot to think about. How do you feel about things Jim?"

"A little better actually. My biggest fear is losing Amanda. The sex stuff I think I can learn to deal with."

"How about you Amanda?"

"Oh my God, I'm feeling so much better. I'm so lucky! I have the greatest husband in the whole world. Even though I know I made a huge mistake, I'm feeling like we can get past it," she said while gazing at me.

"Let's go home honey," we exchanged a very lustful look.

"Here is your homework guys! Try and have a lot of sex this week! Explore, be open, push boundaries and above all, communicate! Ok?"

"We'll try our best!"

Amanda noted my erection as we swiftly made or way to the car.

To be continued...