Couples Weekend at the Resort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dbconor
dbconor
350 Followers

Dave was taken aback, but his rock hard cock betrayed his hotwife fantasy. They could clearly hear Anna begging this stranger to fuck her. Dave almost didn't notice that Wendy's hand had slipped down his chest and pushed open his robe. Their eyes met as she grabbed his rock hard cock for the first time. She began to stroke him and their lips met in a deep, passionate kiss.

Dave slipped Wendy's robe off her shoulders and let it hit the floor. She continued to stroke his cock, pausing briefly to cup his balls. Dave gazed at her beautiful double D breasts and her fully, curvy frame. He had seen breasts this large before he married Anna, but had grown accustomed to Anna's perky C cups.

Wendy smiled, knowingly, still working her friend's husband's shaft. She too had seen Anna's perky tits in countless changing rooms. She always thought Anna was also fascinated with her full bosom. The naughtiness of the situation drove Wendy mad. She pushed Dave back into the chair and, still gently holding his cock, she stared into his eyes and lowered herself onto her knees before him.

In the next room, Todd grabbed a Magnum condom from his bag. Anna was starting to recover, and he watched as she moved her hands under her, and then between her legs. He watched her begin to rub her clit, and he smiled. Her diamond engagement ring glistened between her thighs. He loved seeing these shy women turn into lust-filled temptresses.

Todd gracefully slipped behind Anna on the bed, and propped up her waist with a pillow. Her eyes were closed tightly as she continued to rub her clit. Todd grabbed Anna by the hips with both hands and let his cock slip past her wet, waiting pussy. He wanted to tease her before penetrating her. He knew from experience that if he moved too fast, a married woman might have second thoughts and end the session early. Anna grabbed the strange cock, the first new cock she had touched since she started dating her husband, and slipped it into her lusting hole. Todd grinned at his client, and pushed himself in slowly, but fully.

"Oh my god, it's so big. Oh god, so big." As Anna's obvious moans of penetration reached Dave, he brushed Wendy's hair back. The face of his wife's best friend smiled at him. Her pretty, red lips slipped up and down over his cock. They both smiled at Anna's lust-filled cries. Wendy's left hand caressed Dave's balls and began to trace over his prostate. Her right hand found her wet pussy. She bobbed up and down on Dave's cock as his wife and her lover began to shake the bed next door.

"Oh fuck, yes, fuck me. Fuck my pussy. Mmm, yes, yes! YES!" The bed frame was crying almost as loudly and the headboard was slamming against the common wall. Todd slipped a finger slowly into Anna's asshole. He felt her tense, and then press against his finger and cock, enjoying the double penetration.

Dave couldn't hold out for long. Wendy's expert oral work and his wife's lusty cries coming from the next room were too much. He quickly erupted in Wendy's mouth. She caught every last drop and swallowed Dave's load.

Anna could soon be heard cumming again through the wall. Wendy laid back on the bed and began touching herself. Listening to her best friend enjoy a naughty pleasure at the hands of a stranger. Not wanting to be rude, Dave positioned himself between her legs and began servicing his newfound lover.

Anna was coming around from her fourth orgasm when she heard the slow, gentle creak of the bed next door and her best friend Wendy squealing with delight. She knew Wendy was in for a treat with Dave's oral skills.

She was still naked, lying on her back, with her lustful body still uncovered. Todd stood at the foot of the bed. He was drenched in sweat, drinking bottled water. His condom-clad cock, was still proudly erect. He smiled at her. "You still have another hour and a half paid for. Would you like me to continue the massage, or..." he smiled, knowing the answer.

"I think we can do something a little more fun." She stood up and grabbed his hand, leading him to the shower. As they stepped in together, she heard Dave and Wendy shaking their bed with abandon. This time they weren't pretending. "This is going to be a fun weekend," Anna said to herself with a smile.

dbconor
dbconor
350 Followers
12