Coupling Coworkers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While our fucking earlier in the evening was of the porn movie, get dirty variety, this was more of a lovemaking session. Adding to the excitement was the fact her husband was no longer in the room. I asked her if he knew what we were doing and she told me she did not think so. She explained that all she told him she was going to wake me up and see if I was spending the night or going to go home.

As she explained that her husband did not know what was going on she began to pick up her pace, but I rolled her over onto her back and never lost penetration. I slowed the movement down again, really not wanting this moment to end, but also realizing the lack of a condom was starting to make me wander how much longer I could last.

We again locked lips and she began to use her hands to caress around my body. She wrapped her legs around my calves, essentially pinning my lower legs to the ground. She was trying to get me to speed up with her hands on my hips, but I resisted for awhile.

However, the wonderful feeling of her wet pussy around my naked cock began to be too much. I knew it was pointless to continue to try and hold out much longer. I lifted myself off of her with my arms and began to use the leverage to pump much faster. She met my every thrust and soon we were both reaching climax. She came first, but the muscle contractions in her pussy pushed me over the edge and I shot my load deep inside her.

I collapsed down onto her and we began to kiss again, but I did not remove myself from her. The feeling of her pussy felt great around my relaxing cock. Anyway, she did not seem in any hurry to have me out her.

This continued for another five minutes or so. Finally I withdrew my now limp dick from her. It was covered in pussy juice and my cum. She grabbed the towel and slowly wiped me off.

I got up and got dressed, while she put on the sexy little robe she had on earlier, this time not bothering to tie it this time.

She walked me to the front door, but before I left I could not resist the urge to kiss her once more, since I had no idea whether or not I would ever get to again. Again my hands felt all over her upper body. It felt just as wonderful as our first kiss of the evening, but this time my lack of getting an erection was due to exhaustion and not nerves.

We broke out embrace and I headed out the door to the car. She watched me from the door, with her robe open for anyone to see her, get into my car. As I backed out of their drive, she blew me a kiss goodbye and closed the door.

I driving home I replayed the events of the evening my head, partially because it helped me stay focused on staying awake. I was soon home. I showered and crawled into bed naked, barely able to stay awake. If I could only tell my friends at work, I would be in their envy, but I knew this would remain a secret forever. My final thought before falling asleep, however, was that I wanted to know if I would ever get to fuck Christy again.

12