Coupling Coworkers Ch. 02

Story Info
They work to get his wife reawakened sexually.
6.6k words
4.36
99.3k
15

Part 2 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next Monday after my little get together with Christy and Kevin, we both played it pretty cool at work. We tried as hard as we could to make sure nothing seemed different between us and that our co-workers would not catch on that something might have happened between us. In fact, we talked very little during the next couple of weeks.

After a short while, however, things pretty much returned to normal as far as our normal working relationship in concerned. The only thing that changed was my wondering if I would ever get the change to fuck her again. About a month later, it was Christy that brought up the subject privately.

“Wouldn’t it be cool if we could get Sara to get involved in a little foursome,” she asked me, referring to my wife.

“If were talking about this three years ago, maybe,” I replied. “At that time, Sara was willing to fuck just about anything. If you think your little gangbang was something, Sara once got ten guys to come over to our house and fuck her while I videotaped the whole thing. For about five hours, she fucked and sucked each one of them. It was one of the most sluttish acts I had ever witnessed, at least something that happened right in front of me.

“But now,” I continued, “she seems to act as if none of that ever happened. I’m not talking just the gangbang. She was into all-girl action, orgies and any other type sexual acts you can think of involving one or more other people. In my opinion, it was a wonderful time. I was fucking all kinds of other women, often while my wife was fucking their husbands.

“Then, all of sudden, nothing. Still to this day I have no idea what happened, but she just stopped. It wasn’t just the group thing, either, but our sex life seemed to slow down also. We used to fuck three or four times a week and do everything imaginable. At least once a week, she would want me in her ass. Now, we have sex maybe once every other week and the craziest she gets in that she will let me do her doggy style. She even threw out all of our porn videos that we had purchased and all the tapes we had made of ourselves having sex.

“So I don’t think Sara would want to get into a foursome. Don’t get me wrong, if I could figure out a way to wake up the slutty side of her, I would pursue that with all my energy.”

“Well, what if we invited you guys over dinner and then just let things fall where they may,” Christy asked. “We could have dinner, drink wine, maybe play a drinking game, you both would be too drunk to drive home, and then me and Kevin could try and seduce her. If she isn’t into it, then it’s over. We go to bed and the next morning you guys go home.”

“That sounds fine and all, but what if she gets really pissed,” I asked. “Then, she will probably hate the two of you and that could interfere with my chances of ever getting to fuck you again, which in case you haven’t already figured out is something I desperately want to do again. “

“Don’t worry,” was Christy’s reply. “Wouldn’t it be better if you fucked me with her permission? Besides, if she ends up hating me, she still goes out of town, and isn’t that how you got around her before? Just trust me, Kevin and I won’t let things get too far unless we are sure Sara is into it.”

I agreed to go along with Christy’s plan and we arranged to go over to their house that Saturday night. The next three days had my mind racing. I worried about things going wrong. Sara’s reactions to their come-ons and, worst case scenario, something happening that would tell Stacey I had been over to Christy’s house that weekend she had gone to her parents.

Finally, Saturday arrived. About six o’clock we were ready to leave home and Sara came downstairs ready to go. While she had not been interested in sex very much over the past few years, she still dressed ready to seduce.

She had just turned 30, but had worked very hard to stay in shape. As she came downstairs, I observed she was wearing a khaki skirt, which stopped about three-quarters length down her thigh and exposed a very well sculpted leg. She wore a sleeveless blouse, which also exposed a sculpted body including about an inch of her firm abs. Her cropped blonde hair, which she usually wore straight, had a hint of her natural curls and was fixed in a way that was purposefully messy. While her five-foot-six-inch frame had no features that would be classified as above normal, all together she could turn heads just as fast as any other attractive woman in the area.

When we arrived at Kevin and Christy’s we were greeted very innocently. Christy had dressed very conservatively in a pair of capri pants and a loose fitting short-sleeved blouse, which gave no intent of the purpose of the evening.

We all got glasses of wine as Kevin announced that dinner was ready. During dinner we all had three or four glasses of wine and each of us was getting pretty buzzed. I could tell Sara was feeling good, because she was very talkative and a little flirty, which she usually became when she was drunk. At the very least that was a good sign. Even if the foursome thing didn’t happen, I felt confident that I would get laid tonight.

After dinner, Christy and Kevin cleared the table and when they returned they brought a bottle of tequila, limes, salt, shot glasses and two glasses. They told us they wanted to play speed quarters, with the loser having to do a shot. Much to my surprise, Sara was very enthusiastic at the game suggestion, which gave me new hope that the foursome thing was again possible and I would get to fuck Christy again.
We played the game of quarters for a little while, but after each of us doing a four or five shots we were all getting pretty drunk. Christy suggested that we stop playing for drinks and start playing for something else.

“Instead of having to take a shot, the loser has to just take a big drink of beer,” she suggested with a little smile. “And you have to remove an article of clothing.”

This is where the night was going to turn for the best or for the worse. I hoped Sara had drunk enough that she was into it, which would mean eventually we would all be naked and lust would take over.

We did not have to wait long because my wife quickly agreed. “But we have to go to the living room and play at the coffee table. That way we can all enjoy an unblocked view,” my wife added.

We gathered our drinks and glasses and went to the living room. I was very excited about the prospects of the evening now. We sat around the coffee table with Kevin directly across from me. Christy was to my left and my wife to my right, which gave the hint that Christy and Kevin had planned this out since he would be passing the quarters to my wife.

We got under way and it was obvious the liquor was catching up to us because it was a challenge to get the hand-eye coordination necessary for getting the quarter to bounce into the glass.

The first round Kevin lost and he removed his shirt. The second round was much smoother since we were now used to the table and the level of intoxication. Kevin was able to force my wife into a loss and, much to my surprise, without hesitation, she slid her blouse over her head and revealed a strapless blue bra that covered only the bottom portion of her c-cup tits. Kevin could not take his eyes off of my wife’s chest.

“Do you like what you see,” my wife turned to Kevin and asked. Noticing a bulge in his pants, she continued, “If you can get me to lose again, then you will get to see if my thong matches.”

It was as if the old, slutty Sara had magically reappeared. I do not know if it was the alcohol or the opportunity, but the wife I knew that could get any man hard within seconds was sitting to my right.

The next round Kevin tried as hard as he could to get my wife to lose, but it was Christy who lost. She removed her shirt to reveal a hot pink pushup bra with a paisley design on it, which pushed her tits up so much that it almost looked as if she was going to explode out of the bra. I could not take my eyes off her chest, which my wife noticed.

“What is it about tits that makes men drool,” Sara asked to no one in particular.

I managed to lose the next two rounds, which left me in my underwear. The level of competition seemed to be increasing as no one seemed to want to lose and be the first naked. Christy lost next, removed her capri pants and revealed a v-string that perfectly matched her bra.

“Look at that,” my wife said staring directly at Kevin. “Jeff has got to see if your wife matches her underwear before you get to see if I do. If you were better at this game, you would already have me naked. Instead, your wife is almost naked and my husband’s cock is hard looking at her.”

Sara’s confidence told me that before too much longer we would all be mixed together on the floor, fucking like rabbits. However, things were moving slower than my rock hard erection wanted them to.

The game continued with a renewed urgency. This time the increased pressure seemed to get to Kevin because he lost the round. He removed his pants and revealed a string bikini, which was barely covering a large erection. This time, it was my wife who could barely take her eyes off of something.

“I bet you would like to see what is hidden under here,” Kevin asked my wife while he pointed at his crotch. The obvious sexual tension and flirting between Kevin and my wife was turning me on more and more. It was having the same effect on Christy because I spotted her with her hands between her legs, massaging her pussy.

The next round, Kevin finally was able to make the quarter into his glass before she could into hers. Slowly she stood up and turned around with her backside directly facing Kevin. She reached behind and unzipped her skirt, letting it fall to the floor and revealing a blue thong, which perfectly matched her bra. However, she was not done with her show for Kevin. She stepped out of her skirt and bent over to pick it up off the floor. In doing so, she gave Kevin a perfect shot at her pussy covered only by a thin piece of blue fabric. Turning around she gave him a smile and then got the game going again.

However, her winning streak seemed to be over because she lost the next round again. As she stood up for everyone to see her remove her bra, there were three sets of eyes glued to her movement. With a quick movement she unhooked her bra and let it drop to the floor, exposing her breasts, which were sporting very erect nipples. She remained standing obviously enjoying the attention. The next few seconds seemed to be frozen in time until Christy broke the silence.

“Wow, Sara your tits are beautiful,” she said as she began to stand. “Can I touch them and see if they feel as good as they look?”

This was the magic line. I had told Christy that my wife loved the feel of another woman touching and licking her. When we used to swing, Sara had told me repeatedly that, while I was good, for a guy, at giving a woman oral sex, nothing compared to the way a woman can do it to another woman. I knew that if Sara would let her massage her breasts, then my wife would be ready for anything the rest of the evening.
”Of course,” my wife replied, much to my delight.

Sara sat down on the couch and Christy knelt before her. She slowly spread my wife’s legs apart so she could move in closer. Their eyes never left each others as Christy reached out and began to massage both of my wife’s breasts and slowly moving her thumb on each nipple. My wife broke the gaze when she closed her eyes in lustful delight. On that cue, Christy bent over and began to kiss Sara’s left nipple, who responded with a slight gasp and arched her back to give Christy better access. Sara’s hands began to run through Christy’s hair, as she moved to give the other nipple the same attention.

Abruptly, Sara pulled Kevin’s wife away from her breast and guided her head into position to kiss her. Christy opened her mouth and the two of them began to kiss passionately. Sara’s hands moved down Christy’s back and were soon massaging her ass cheeks and pulling her closer. Both women’s hips were slowly moving back and forth.

Kevin and I just sat there mesmerized at the sight of our wives making out. My cock was as hard as it had ever been and I noticed that Kevin was having a hard time containing himself from just whipping his out and starting to jack off right there. Then, just as abruptly as they had been kissing, they broke apart with Christy returning to her spot to continue the game.

The game began in again, but this time with complete silence. Christy lost this round, seemingly on purpose, and removed her bra, which meant all four of us were down to just their underwear.

“Since we’re down to just our skivvies, why don’t we make a rule for the final round,” she asked looking around the room and seeing us all nod our heads in agreement. “The loser must have their underwear removed by the other couple’s spouse.”

I do not know if it was the alcohol, but looking back on it sober, the rule made no sense, but we all understood I would remove Christy’s panties and she would remove my underwear and likewise for Kevin and Sara. In addition, we all agreed.

The competition for the last round was the most intense. The quarters went around the table several times, before I finally made my quarter before Christy could make hers, therefore, making her the loser.

I had her stand up while I knelt before her. With my eyes inches from her pussy, I slowly reached behind and pulled her toward me so that the tips of my nose was rubbing against her panties. My right middle finger I reached in between the top of her v-string and slowly worked my way down the crack of her ass, pulling the narrow piece of fabric out of her ass checks.

After releasing the v-string from her cheeks, I worked my hands back up the side strings and slowly worked them down over hips revealing a completely bald pussy. I stopped removing her panties when I got them to the upper thigh and just took in a deep breath in order to smell her sweetness. Exhaling, I made sure my breath hit the lips of her moist pussy, which trembled at feeling the breath. I slowly pulled her panties down the rest of the way, somehow resisting the urge to dive my tongue into her pussy, but I knew I wanted Sara to make the first move of sex on Kevin, which would not be long in coming because I noticed she was slowly stroking her pussy through her underwear while she watched Christy and myself.

Now that Christy was completely naked, I returned to the table ready to play again, but dying to have my cock released from my underwear. We decided that if Christy lost again, she would have to fulfill a dare, but I knew that she would not lose the next hand.

Just as I expected, Kevin lost the next round. He stood up in the middle of the living room floor and my wife moved over in front of him. She knelt down in front of him, and to my surprise, immediately began to kiss his cock through the underwear. She lifted her head a little bit and began to kiss his lower abdomen as she swiftly dropped his underwear and freeing his erect cock.

My wife then began to swirl her tongue around the tip of his cock, before she slowly licked down his shaft and began to kiss his balls. As she was kissing his balls, she was also slowly jacking him off. After she had given his balls enough attention, she slowly lick her way back up his shaft and took him into her mouth. Slowly bobbing her head back and forth, she soon had him entirely in her mouth.

I had not seen my wife suck another man off in over three years and it was still as much of a turn on. My cock was throbbing while watching her suck on his cock while he slowly moved his hips to fuck her mouth in the same rhythm. Christy was turned on by the scene because I saw her sticking a finger in her pussy in order to deal with the scene. The sexual tension of the night proved to be too much for Kevin because he was already tensing up to cum. My wife must have sensed this because she pulled his hips toward her to make sure that he stayed in her mouth. Kevin let out a load groan as his hips started small convulsions. He shot his load into my wife’s mouth, who was able to swallow most of it. A little bit of his cum dripped down her chin and on her chest, but she scooped it up with a finger and licked it off.

She returned to the table and Kevin recovered his senses enough to get back to the table for the next round. My wife and I still had our underwear on and I was eager to have Christy free my cock. However, the game hit a snag and I ended up making my quarter before Christy did, which meant she would have to fulfill a dare.

“Get over here and lick this,” my wife said immediately after Christy had lost the round. She had pulled her underwear to the side and exposed her pussy. It was not as manicured as she had once kept it, but it was trimmed and the hair around her lips was shaven. It was her manner that shocked me. This was the woman who had invited ten men over to our house to gangbang her for five hours, and not the shy, sexually introverted woman of the last few years.

Christy obeyed my wife and dove right between her legs. I had worked with Christy for five years and never imagined that she was into licking pussy, but she took to my wife like she was a seasoned pro. Even when our sex life was rocking, I could not usually bring my wife to orgasm during oral sex, but she usually came quickly when another woman was doing the licking. This case was no different because my wife was cumming within a few minutes of Christy’s licking her pussy.

The orgasm was one of the most intense that my wife had experienced a quite awhile. Christy, however, continued to lick all through my wife’s spasms. After cumming, my wife pulled Christy up to her in order to kiss her and taste the sweetness on her lips. The scene was almost too much for me to handle and seemed to have the same effect on Kevin since his dick was coming back to life.

After ending their kiss, both girls returned to their seats around the table and the game began again. This time I made sure to lose and my wife obliged me by helping me lose.

Quickly I stood up and moved over to my coworker. She moved to her knees and quickly dropped my underwear to the floor, releasing my cock. Without any hesitation or preparation, she quickly took the tip of my cock into her mouth and worked me down her throat. The events of the evening had me so worked up that I was cumming in her mouth within 30 seconds. Normally, I would probably be embarrassed by this, but it was such a relief that I felt no shame. Anyway, Christy’s eyes met mine and she gave me a smile as she wiped the cum that had dripped out of her mouth.

I returned to the table much more relaxed and definitely less tense. Sara was now the only person with anything still on as the game resumed. As had happened with a few of the last rounds, my wife purposefully lost the round. She went to stand up, but Kevin told her to sit on the couch and lay back.

He stood up with a new erection and walked over to the armoire, opened the drawer and pulled out a condom. Walking back over the couch, he slipped the condom on. The look of desire on my wife’s face was a welcome sight. She had not looked like that toward any man in a long time and, adding to the lust, I noticed she had a hand in her panties and was rigorously masturbating. I realized I should be jealous that she had not looked at me in this way for a few years, but I also knew this was waking her up sexually, which meant I would be again getting that look often in the future.

Kevin knelt down in front of her and pulled her feet over his shoulders. He grabbed her panties and pulled them up her legs. With a quick motion of his hips, he plowed his cock between the lips of her pussy. He grabbed her knees and began to fuck her very quickly. She met his every thrust and was using her hands to pull his hips further into her and at a faster pace. There was absolutely no tenderness here, because this was pure animalistic lust.

12