Coupling Coworkers Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I could think of worse things in life I could be doing," she said with that same smile as she was undoing her top. When she let her top down to the floor she exposed her tits, which were very perky and a b/c cup. There looked very similar to Sara's, except Amy's nipples were much larger, and at this time, very erect.

She turned around away from me and pulled down her bikini bottoms. As she bent over, she exposed her pussy from behind, which looked so good it was all I could do to keep from just diving in. As she stood back up, I noticed a small tattoo on the top of her round ass of a hand of cards with four aces.

"So do you like," she said turning around, and I could do was nod my head.

She had round hips, which were slightly larger than most, but looked very good in proportion to her body. Her pubic hair was perfectly trimmed and she had another tattoo just to the left of her pubic mound. This tattoo was of a red devil.

"Well, now I get my end of the bargain, right," she asked as she walked toward me.

She grabbed my cock and began to feel all around my pubic area.

"Holy shit, this is real smooth," she said. "And its so soft to the touch. I think I could play with this..."

Before she could finish her sentence, I pulled her into me and began to kiss her. She responded by kissing me back. My hands were soon all over her body and I was walking her back to the kitchen counter. At the same time, she was stroking my cock furiously.

When we reached the counter. I reached down, grabbed her ass, pulled her up and sat her down on the counter. We continued to kiss, but soon I was kissing her neck and working my way to her tits. After spending some time on each nipple, I began to work my way down further.

"I think I want to say 'hi' to the devil," I said rather cheesily.

When I got to her pussy, I thought I would tease her a little, but she grabbed me back the back of the head and forced my face into her. I immediately began to dart my tongue back and forth, up and down in her pussy, which was causing her moan and her body to writhe with pleasure. It was not long before she was cumming.

After her orgasm, I gently kissed the outer lips of her pussy, before working my way back to her mouth. Once I did, we kissed passionately again.

"God, I want you to fuck me," she said as we broke the kiss. "But its going to have to be later, because they are probably wondering where we're at. Not because they care, but because we have their drinks."

"I won't bend you over and fuck you right now, on one condition," I said. "I'm not the only one walking back in there naked. OK?"

She smiled and began to help me get the drinks together and we headed back out to the hot tub. When got back outside, I realized Amy and I were not the only ones that had succumbed to lust.

"Well, it looks like something's been going on in the kitchen," Nancy said. She was now topless, and sitting alone in the corner of the tub. Meanwhile, my wife was blowing Chris in one corner. Steve was getting his cock sucked by Becky in one corner and Cara was busy with Dan in the other.

"Wow, what did we miss," Amy asked Nancy.

"Well, Cara bragged about how big Steve's cock was, which caused Becky to think that Dan was probably bigger. Before you knew it, there was a contest and once we get everyone real good and hard, I'm the judge. I think another minute or two, I'm going to call 'time'."

We made our way into the tub and since everyone was still busy, I sat on the side and Amy began to lick and suck on my cock. After a few more minutes, Nancy told the girls to stop and for the guys to line up in the middle of the tub for inspection.

As we made our way to the middle, it was obvious who was going to win. While Dan might have been a little overweight, the size of his cock made up for any other physical deficiencies. While Chris was a little smaller than Steve and I, we were about the same size, Dan's cock was enormous. It was hard and sticking straight out, measuring probably close to nine inches and just as thick.

Nancy obviously saw the same thing and started with Steve, who was on the opposite side of Dan, obviously the one she wanted to suck first. She took Steve in her mouth and slowly worked his cock in and out of her mouth for about 30 seconds.

"Very nice," she said in judgment. "Nice size and width, plus the view of the abs would make every girl horny."

She moved on to Chris. She did the same type of analyzing with her mouth.

"A little smaller than Steve, but the curve felt really nice on the back of my throat. I'd guess this thing would hit my g-spot with no trouble. Definitely something to keep in mind for later."

Nancy moved to in front of me and took me into her mouth. I knew that I had no chance of winning, but I wanted to hear her judgment of me.

"Wow, I don't think I've ever felt something so smooth. Steve was a little longer, lengthwise, but I'd say this cock is wider."

She then moved over to Dan. Since I was right next to him, I noticed Nancy's eyes seem to light up before she took him in her mouth, a lot like a kid going into a candy store for the first time.

She eagerly took him into her mouth, but his size made it difficult for her take him all into her mouth. After a few attempts, she was able to get about eight inches of him in her mouth, but she was not able to deep throat him entirely.

"I think we have a winner," she said as she stood up and revealed to me she was now completely naked. "And now for the prize."

She turned around and bent over, while she guided his cock into her waiting pussy. He was so horny that he was unable to contain himself and slowly work his way into her. Instead, he just rammed his cock into her, which caused her let a little scream in pain, but that quickly turned to moans of pleasure as he pounded her from behind.

I took my seat next to Amy and the other guys dispersed around the tub as well. Amy moved over onto my lap, facing away from me to see the Nancy and Dan fuck, and allowed my cock to enter her. However, the hot tub made it difficult to fuck since the chemicals tend dry a woman out.

It was not long before Dan was ready to cum and Nancy turned around so that she could catch his cum with her mouth. When he came, it was an enormous amount, but she was able to catch and swallow most of it.

"Let's go inside," I whispered into Amy's ear as Nancy was now using her mouth to clean up any leftover cum on Dan's cock.

Without any answer, Amy stood up and got out of the tub and I was right behind her. We grabbed our towels and dried off as we walked into the house with Amy leading the way. We ended up in Sara and I's bedroom. Amy never said a word. Instead, she just laid down on the bed and spread her legs wide open.

Not needing an invitation, I crawled onto the bed. I grabbed Sara's bottle of KY Liquid from the nightstand and lubed my cock, just in case Amy was still a little dry from the hot tub.

I know knelt in front of her. Bending over I began to kiss and entered my cock into her pussy with ease. Within about five seconds, we were fucking like crazy. It was just pure animal lust. She came almost instantly and about five minutes later she came again. This time, her orgasm pushed me over the edge.

Sensing I was about to cum, she asked me not to cum in her. So, I withdrew and began to cum. I had been hard for a few hours, so the cum in me was under enough pressure that the first shot of cum hit her in the chin, while the rest of it landed somewhere between her tits and pubic hair.

Because Sara loves it when I cum on her tits, we always have some wet wipes next to the bed. I grabbed a few and cleaned Amy up. I kissed her again. After a short time, I could feel my cock again stir.

"Let's go see what the others are up to," Amy said and I nodded in agreement.

As we went into the living room, we saw Steve, Becky and Nancy making a perfect three person triangle. Steve was lying on his back, while Becky was bouncing up and down on his dick and Nancy had her pussy buried onto Steve's face. Becky and Nancy were embraced in a deep kiss.

We went upstairs and found my wife being plowed from behind by Dan on the couch in the loft. Next to them, on the loveseat, Cara was riding Chris. Without hesitation, Amy went over to Cara and Chris and began to lick his balls, while Cara continued to impale herself on his rod. Seeing all the fucking, had me hard again, and I went downstairs to join Steve, Becky and Nancy.

When I got downstairs, I noticed they were still in the same position. I walked over to them and offered my cock to the two girls. Immediately, they began to lick both sides of the shaft. Then, they took turns sucking me, each taking about fifteen seconds per turn.

After a little while, Nancy removed her pussy from Steve's face and pulled me by my cock over to the couch. She sat me down and stood in front of me.

"Have you ever been fucked by an older woman," she asked.

All I could do was shake my head.

"You know we reach our peak in our late thirties," she said smiling as she straddled my lap. "A couple of days ago, I came while I was in the car. The vibrations of the car on the road made me cum. Can you believe that shit?

"The other night, I had sex and I must've cum every three minutes," she continued, sliding my cock into her pussy. "You prepared for the ride of your life?"

She was not joking. It took her all of about two seconds to grind her hips into mine at a pace I was not used to. About forty-five seconds later, she was cumming. The intensity of the orgasm was amazing, something I had never experienced. As she was cumming, she pulled me into her, burying my face into her chest. Her nails seemed to dig into my back and her pussy flooded with juices.

After her body stopped spasming, she continued to ride me as fast as she could.

"Holy shit, that felt fucking good," she said looking at me with a look that combined fuck me until I can not take it anymore and sheer pleasure. "I think I need another one of those."

Over the course of the next 10 minutes, she came three more times, each one seemingly more intense than the previous one.

A few minutes later, Chris had made his way downstairs and was massaging Nancy's back. She got off my and turned around. Straddling my lap away from me, she again lowered herself down to my cock and immediately began to suck Chris' cock.

Her hips slowed as she was now paying attention to Chris also, but I began to be more forceful with my hips.

"Jesus Christ, this is fucking great," she said. "I've never had two cocks at the same time to play with, but I've always wanted to be, like, double teamed at the same time. If you guys know what I mean. You think guys...you know...help a poor little woman like me with that?"

Chris and I both nodded and Nancy repositioned herself. I withdrew from her pussy and she moved forward a little as to give me access to her ass. My cock was so wet from her pussy, that I was able to slowly enter her asshole. Once I was in, Chris positioned himself in front of her and entered her pussy.

He fucked her like a man possessed. I just laid there as Chris' thrusts moved Nancy back and forth, which allowed her ass to move back and forth along the shaft of my cock. She came again and again and again. I had never been with a woman who came so much and with such intensity as Nancy.

It was not long before I could feel and orgasm building for myself and the look in Chris' eyes told me was about ready also.

"Since this is your fantasy, where do you want us to cum," I asked whispering into her ear.

"I want a faceful of cum" was the reply.

Chris withdrew and stood up in front of her. Nancy got off me and kneeled on the floor in front of Chris, while I got up and moved next to Chris.

It was only about a minute before Chris and I were both shooting our loads into Nancy's open mouth. I cannot say the two of us were good aims, since half of our cum deposited across her nose, face, cheeks and neck. She did not seem to mind and began to clean Chris' cock. After that, she took me into her mouth and I realized she was just as dirty as my wife, who loved to clean my cock with her mouth after I had fucked her asshole.

"I need another drink," I said after Nancy finished.

"Me, too," was Chris' reply.

"I think I need more cock," was Nancy's reply.

I noticed that Steve and Beck were no longer on the floor, but had gone somewhere else and Nancy seemed intent on finding out where more fucking was occurring.

Meanwhile, Chris and I went into the kitchen to fix ourselves some drinks.

"So, how're you enjoying the festivities tonight," I asked Chris.

"Fuck, this is something Amy and I have always talked about doing. Its fucking amazing. How often do you guys do this?"

"Well, Sara and I seem to have an understanding that we can fuck whoever we want to. We just have to tell the other one all the details. I'll have to admit, since we have started fucking other people, our sex life has been amazing. We fuck every day. If one of us fucks someone else that day, we tell the other about it while we are fucking each other.

"I'll tell you something else, Sara has become pretty much of a slut," I continued as we both took a shot of tequila. "She used to be rather conservative in public and shit, but, now, she sees someone and thinks if she wants to fuck them right then. I think she may want sex more than most guys."

"Well, I can see that. When I left upstairs to come down here, she was getting fucked in the ass by Steve. God, your so fucking lucky to have a wife that wants to have sex like that, and doesn't mind if you find some pussy elsewhere to fuck."

"Well, Amy seems to have been enjoying herself pretty well tonight."

"I know, but this might just be a one-night thing. I hope not, but I just don't know."

"You seem to have figured out the first rule of swinging pretty quickly. The women are in charge."

"That pretty much explains sex in general, doesn't it?"

We both laughed and decided to go back to where the action was. We found it upstairs. Steve was still pounding my wife's ass from behind, while Sara had her face buried in Becky's pussy. Next to them on the floor, Cara was helping Nancy as she fucked Steve.

Chris moved next to Becky and offered his cock to her, which she took in her mouth. I knew this was my chance to get to fuck someone I had wanted to fuck for a long time.

I moved next to Cara, placed my hand behind her and began to massage her pussy. She let out a small moan as she turned to face me. We began to kiss passionately and she began to stroke my cock, which was coming back to life. Soon, I stood up, grabbed her hand, and led her to the extra bedroom, which was just off the loft area.

Once in the bedroom, I lied her down on her back and slowly began to kiss her body. Starting with her right ankle, I worked my up her right leg and then started over with her left leg. Before long, I was kissing her inner-thigh, teasing her cruelly. I guess she was not in the mood for teasing, because she grabbed the back of my head and forced my mouth onto her pussy.

Amazingly, she tasted very sweet, even after all the fucking that had taken place. However, I could tell that licking her pussy was not going to bring her to an orgasm any time soon. Feeling that I was not all the way hard, but at least three-quarters hard, I worked my way up her tanned body, slowly kissing each important part. When I reached her lips, I kissed her deeply at the same time I entered her pussy.

I took my time fucking her. The pace was slow and passionate as we continued our kissing. We alternated our pace, with either one of us taking the lead, but she seemed better able to control me. That was probably due to the fact she had her legs wrapped around my waist.

"Do you have any idea how long I have wanted to fuck you," I whispered to her after we had broke a kiss.

"Well, if I remember correctly, the first time we met, you pretty much undressed me with your eyes."

"That's pretty much right," I replied as our talking had caused us to quicken our pace. "But if I remember correctly, that night you weren't wearing a bra and you wore a skirt so short that it was obvious you were wearing a thong underneath, which made it pretty easy to figure out what you'd look like naked."

"Yeah well, am I as good as you imagined?"

"Better."

After my reply we began to kiss again and we again got back into a rhythm a quick then slow fucking. I was in absolute heaven. I had not felt this good about fucking someone other than my wife since the night I fucked my co-worker Christy after Kevin and I had double-teamed her, and Kevin had gone to bed.

We fucked like this for at least another 15 minutes before we changed positions and Cara got on top. Our pace continued to be relatively slow.

"Shit, you feel good in me. I wish I could take your dick home with me. Shit, if I had that at home, I don't know if I'd ever leave the damn house."

"You think you feel good. I don't know if I ever want to cum, because that would mean we'd stop fucking."

Our talk again had caused us to quicken our pace, and when Cara sat up, and gave me a perfect view of her gorgeous body, our fucking went from slow and tender to raw and animalistic.

She had perfect b/c cups tits and her stomach was as flat as any model's stomach. Even though she was 24, two years younger than my wife, she looked like she could pass for 18. Her jet black, shoulder length, hair curled around her face as she bounced up and down on my cock. She was definitely one of the hottest women I had ever fucked in my life.

After about 10 minutes of her bouncing on me, we were both ready to cum, which I did after she had begun her orgasm. My shooting my cum in her helped her finish her orgasm and she collapsed down onto my chest, her hips still gyrating her pussy along the length of my cock.

She seemed to have passed out on my chest and with my cock still in her. I have to admit, I was in no condition to move either and before I knew it, I was sound asleep.

I awoke about six hours later, with Cara right beside me, sleeping in the fetal position facing me. Sometime in the middle of the night, we had moved to under the covers. She looked so unbelievably cute as she slept, but my curiosity about the others won out and I quietly got up to survey the house.

Amy, Chris, Becky, Dan and Nancy were nowhere to be found, so I concluded they must have left after the fucking had ended. I did find my wife cuddled next to Steve on our bed.

I headed back upstairs, got back into bed with Cara, and fell back asleep.

A few hours later we had all awoke. Cara and Sara made all of us a little breakfast, which we ate around the table, each of us still naked.

By noon, Cara and Steve had rounded up all their clothes, got dressed and headed home, but not before we all promised to hook up again real soon.

After they left, my wife and I headed to the shower. We talked about each of the people we fucked, which, of course, got us horny. We fucked in the shower while we told each other about who we fucked and how. Our fucking soon left the shower and we went to bed, where I straddle her ass and fucked her asshole until I came all over her back.

I grabbed the wet wipes and cleaned Sara up. We were both still tired, and slightly hung-over, from the night before. We climbed under the covers and spent that Saturday afternoon napping. As I drifted off to sleep, I wondered what Saturday night would bring our way, especially since we were meeting Missy and Mark for dinner.

12