Coupling Coworkers Ch. 06

Story Info
Coworker will soon be a roommate.
2.3k words
4.3
46.5k
6
0

Part 6 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the orgy with her co-workers, Sara and I awoke around 4:30 in the afternoon from our nap. As usual, we both were horny as hell, but we realized the time and knew we were meeting Missy and Mark for dinner in an hour.

"I guess I'll have to save this hard-on for Missy later," I told my wife sarcastically.

"Yeah, well, Mark'll have the time of his life fucking this wet pussy. Too bad you can't get a hold of it right now."

We both begrudgingly got out of bed and began to get ready. We met Missy and Mark at a nice local restaurant we all loved. It was amazing how comfortable we had all become with another. Despite the fact we all knew we would be back at our house fucking in the hot tub later, we were very casual. Due to this, we were all dressed very casually. All four us were in long sleeves and jeans.

Despite the comfort level we had achieved sexually, I could tell Missy and Mark were upset about something. They told us about as the appetizers were served.

"Mark's being transferred to New York right after Thanksgiving," Missy told us.

"Oh my god," was my wife's reply. "How long will he have to be there."

"I'll be there for at least 6 months, maybe a whole year," Mark said.

"What are you going to do Missy," I asked.

"Well, I have to stay here. It would be silly for me to quit my job teaching for a year and then have to find another one next year. But because of the cost of an apartment in New York, we have to move out of the townhouse. I think I'm moving back in with my mom."

"That's crazy," my wife said. "So what are you two gonna do when Mark is back in town? You'll want to fuck each other's brains out, but won't it be weird with your parents there?"

"Yeah I know," was Missy's reply. "I haven't told them that's what were doing yet. Yeah, it'd be weird to have my dad walk in while Mark's fucking the shit out of my ass. Or even worse, my mom walk in while I'm getting gang fucked. But I guess we'll have to put all of that on hold until Mark can get back to St. Louis."

"That's fucking crazy," my wife said. "Here's an option for you two. Free of charge, Missy you move in with us. Before you object, you know we have the finished basement that is equipped with a kitchenette. Besides, on those nights you get lonely, Jeff and I are right upstairs."

After some initial protest, Missy and Mark agreed that it was the best idea they had heard to deal with this situation. After that the conversation changed to just our normal stuff. After dinner, we headed back to our house so that Missy and Mark could see our new hot tub.

It was not long before we were naked and enjoying the heated water of the tub on a cool evening. After a few beers, Missy began to continue to thank us for our offer and my wife and I just kept saying it was no big deal.

"I think they know how much we're thankful," Mark finally told Missy. "Why don't you show them how thankful."

After Mark had said that, Missy moved over to in front of my wife and moved in to kiss her. Slowly, Missy worked her way down my wife's body, kissing her neck, tits and navel, before she lifted Sara's hips out of the water and began to kiss her pussy.

My wife began to let out soft moans and Missy continued to lick her pussy and clit. I noticed that Missy had also worked two fingers into my wife's ass and was working them in and out at the same pace as her tongue. It was not long before I saw my wife's body begin to tense. Missy noticed this also, because the pace of her tongue and now the three fingers in my wife's ass began to quicken, all of which caused my wife to scream out in pleasure, probably loud enough for the neighbors to hear, as she reached orgasm.

Missy slowly let my wife's hips down as her body went limp.

"I think we need to get out, and you boys use those cocks of yours to say thanks to her," Missy said.

With that, all four of us got out and dried off. I was almost completely hard from watching Missy bring Sara to orgasm and I noticed that Mark was fully hard.

We went into the living room, where I sat down on the couch where my wife straddled me and positioned my cock in her pussy. Meanwhile, Missy had gotten the KY liquid out of the armoire and was lubing Mark's cock. She applied to the leftover lube from her hands on my wife's asshole and guided Mark's hard dick into my wife's ass.

He was obviously turned on from the hot tub scene because he wasted no time in shoving his entire length entire my wife's ass and began to fuck her ass very forcefully, while I was in her pussy. I could feel Mark's cock working in and out of her ass through the skin that separated my wife's two love canals. Between that and the rocking of my wife's hips, I could feel myself getting more excited and began to work my hips in unison to Marks thrusts so that my wife was getting double the fucking, which I knew she loved.

My wife had always loved getting more than one cock. While we had not experimented with this too much recently, when we were first married we had experimented with group sex, which included one time my wife getting gangbanged by 10 guys. It was not too long after that, we had stopped swinging for awhile, and since that reintroduction to group sex that night with Kevin and Christy, my wife's only multiple cock experience was that night with the college guys.

As Mark and I continued to dp my wife, who was now close to another orgasm, I realized this was the first time that I had ever been part of gangbanging my wife. All of these thoughts conspired to bring me close to cumming. I was not alone because Mark announced he was about to cum.

I came first, shooting a large load in my wife's pussy. Within seconds, Mark gave Sara an anal cream pie, which pushed my wife over the edge for another orgasm.

"OK boys, its my turn," Missy said after the three of us on the couch had experienced our orgasms. "I know both of you can keep a hard on and these fingers of mine aren't getting the job done."

Mark pulled out of my wife and reached for a towlette, which Missy had brought into the living room, to wipe himself off. After he had done that, he moved Missy off the chair and sat down and pulled Missy onto his lap in the same position that Sara had been on my lap. I had gotten up and wiped myself off, applied some KY to my cock, which was still just as hard as when I was fucking my wife, and entered Missy's asshole.

Just as rigorous as Mark had fucked my wife's ass, I fucked Missy's. I could feel Mark trying to keep up with my pace, but that only turned me on further, and I continued to quicken my pace. As we were trying to outthrust each other, Missy began to cry out in ecstasy as she reached her first orgasm.

Of course, Missy orgasm only served to encourage Mark and myself and we continued to fuck her with reckless abandon, him in her pussy and me in her ass. After about five more minutes, Missy was cumming again and this time so was Mark. However, I still had some more left.

As Mark pulled out of his wife, we rearranged ourselves. Missy lied flat on her stomach on the floor and stuck her ass in the air, which I hovered over and entered her ass as if I was fucking someone missionary.

I continued the quick pace of fucking her ass and she was crying out with pleasure and encouraging me to continue. As I fucked Missy, my wife and Mark got up and headed to the bedroom, where there would probably going to fuck some more.

Missy came again as we continued to fuck with an athleticism that had us both panting and sweating. However, I could feel that I was nowhere near cumming.

"Holy shit, I need a change of fucking pace," I gasped. "Let's go upstairs to bed and finish fucking in bed."

Missy agreed and we headed downstairs to the bedroom that would soon be her room. Once we got there, Missy used the towlette she had grabbed downstairs and wiped off my cock. After finishing that, she got on top of me and began to slowly work her pussy back and forth on my cock, while she bent over and began to kiss me.

She alternated between fucking me while she kissed me and fucking me while she sat up on my cock to give me a perfect view of her enormous tits. Her pace was steady as my hands worked their way around various parts of her body.

"You know that after Thanksgiving you're gonna have access to this pussy and ass as much as you want," she whispered in my ear as she slowed her pace down to a stop and rotated her hips strongly into mine, making sure as much of my cock was in her pussy as physically possible.

"Yeah, I know," was all I managed to say. However, I quickly recovered with, "But if you deny me access to those tits of yours, then I'll have to kick you out onto the street."

"That's just like a fucking man. You let him fuck her pussy, you let him fuck your ass, but all he wants to look out are your tits."

"No, no. Not only look at those tits, but fuck them as well is what I meant. I can go to a strip club and see all the tits I want to see, but fucking them, that's what it's all about."

"Well the Mr. Hokey Pokey," she said smiling. "You wanna fuck them now?"

"Hell yes, I was wondering if you were ever gonna say something."

"Look, you big fucking idiot," she said sarcastically and with the smile still on her face. "You don't have to ask permission. Mark, you, and well a few other guys, have permanent permission to use my body anyway you fucking want to. Since I'm gonna be living here, without my husband mind you, I'm gonna need your cock. You know I love it rough and I really love it when I have no control. Get used to it. You're gonna be living with two nymphomaniac sluts."

As she was talking, I had rolled her over and began to fuck her tits, which she pushed together for me. We continued to our conversation as if we were a married couple just having routine sex and bed talk.

"I think I might've just died and went to heaven. Let's see if I have this right. My wife wants to have sex everyday, our new roommate, who is fucking hot as shit with huge tits, wants to have sex everyday, and I'm the only guy here. What's a guy to do."

"Well, we might need to invite some more guys over from time to time. I really like to have two, three, or, you know, six cocks at the same time and unless your some type of super fucking freak, you'll need help. I don't think Sara will mind helping out in those times either."

"Why do I get the feeling that the two of you are gonna try to outfuck the other one," I asked as I added more lube between Missy's tits and picked up my pace a little. "You two could probably wear out a fraternity house."

"Well, maybe, but I don't hear you complaining. I know Mark loves being married to a nymph. He gets sex whenever he wants it. You know Donna's the same way. You think me or your wife's horny, that bitch would have a cock in her 24/7 if she could."

As Missy turned the conversation to Donna's sex life, I could feel myself ready to cum. I raised myself up and offered my cock to her mouth, which she took. She pulled me closer to her and she laid her head back on the pillow she moved my hips with her hands so that I was now fucking her mouth. Within a minute, I was shooting cum down her throat. She pulled my hips closer to her face so that she could keep me completely in her mouth as she swallowed every drop.

"Holy shit," I said as I rolled over beside her. "I don't think I've ever been with a woman who had me cum completely inside her mouth. You have to teach that little trick to Sara."

"Not a problem" was the reply as Missy curled in next to me. "Us sluts have to stay together."

It was not long before we were both drifting off to sleep. I figured this was probably the first of many nights that I would be falling asleep next to Missy. In fact, in the near future I knew I would be falling asleep many nights with Missy on one side and my wife on the other. A smile came across my face as I fell asleep. Thanksgiving would definitely bring about something I was going to be thankful about.