Coupling Coworkers Ch. 08

Story Info
Sara enjoys two guys in Chicago.
4k words
4.25
50.8k
6

Part 8 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Mark left for New York, Missy was a little depressed. My wife and I did everything we could to keep her mind off him, which usually meant sex. I also found out that Missy wants to be fucked hard when she is depressed. Between her and my nymphomaniac wife, it was all I could do to keep them satisfied.

Not that I was complaining about that. The first week they had all sorts of contests for me to judge blindfolded, such as whose pussy was wetter after they came, whose ass was better to fuck and who gave the best blowjobs. Also, our house became a regular nudist colony since was always topless, which led my wife to join her in nakedness.

The first weekend that Mark was gone, Donna and my wife took Missy to the Lake of the Ozarks to Christmas shop and party. That Friday night, Christy came over, since Kevin was out of town for the weekend, and spent the weekend with me.

Missy and Sara returned from the Ozarks Sunday night with lots of stuff, including tattoos. Missy got a tribal tattoo on her lower back and Donna got her belly button pierced. They also returned with sore pussies and assholes, something about partying with a group of guys Saturday night, which meant I would get the night off. I did not mind, since I had been cumming two times a night, and five times over the weekend with Christy, since Mark had left.

The next few weeks went quickly and my wife and decided to take a weekend vacation to Chicago the weekend after Christmas. It would give us a chance to get away and give Missy and Mark some time alone at our house since he would be home for that weekend.

We left for Chicago early that Friday morning. We checked our luggage at the hotel and headed out on Michigan Avenue until our room was ready. By that afternoon, we were tired and headed back to the hotel, checked in. We took a nap until about 5:00, then got ready to go eat and dancing.

My wife wore a pair of skin tight, and I mean skin tight, black pants that sat every low on her hips and a low-cut long sleeve blouse that was see-through except for around her tits.

We ate in the hotel restaurant and then took a cab to the House of Blues. I could tell from the tone of my wife's voice, she was ready to have a good time. We got to the club, checked our coats and headed for the bar. I ordered a scotch and my wife a White Russian, along with two shots of tequila. My wife and I downed the shots and she slammed the drink I had ordered.

She said she was heading out to the dance floor so I looked for a seat after I ordered her another drink. I found a table to the left of the main dance floor and watched my wife. She had already found a guy to dance with and she was currently grinding her ass into his crotch and they danced to the beat. I could already feel my cock stir watching her. After the song, she gave the guy a peck on the cheek and found me at the table.

We ordered another round of shots and my wife was off to the dance floor again. Again, it was not long before she had hooked up with a guy to dance with and they were bumping and grinding to the beat. Both of their hands were all over each other as they were practically dry-humping each other on the dance floor. However, no one noticed because the scene also occurred with every other couple out there.

After a few songs, my wife headed back over to our table, out-of-breath and very thirsty. She finished off her drink and ordered another as I headed off to the bathroom. I knew she was getting drunk, because I could feel the effects of the wine we had for dinner and the drinks we had at the club.

After I finished in the restroom, I headed back to our table and found my wife had been joined by two guys. One of them was the second guy she had danced with. Both of them were a couple years younger than we were and both looked fit. They were laughing as I got to the table.

"Hi, honey," my wife said. "This is Paul and Evan. They wanted to know if they could sit here since all the other tables were taken."

"Absolutely," I said knowing the question had been rhetorical from my wife. I nodded at both of them and they returned the nod.

"Evan here is a pretty good dancer," my wife said pointing at the guy she had been dancing with earlier. "I don't know about Paul, but I'm gonna find out right now."

Sara got off her chair and led Paul out the dance floor. While they danced, Evan and I made small-talk.

For the next hour or so, Sara took turns dancing with Paul and Evan, each time getting more and more risqué.

We all continued to drink as they danced, returned to recover and then went out to dance some more. I remained seated, watching my wife dance and each time I got more aroused.

Around 11:00 all four of us were at the table and pretty drunk.

"Jeff, tell me, doesn't it bother you to watch your wife dance with other men," Evan asked. "I mean, shit, we're practically dry-fucking right in front of you."

"Well, Evan," I said drying to sound profound through my drunkenness. "All of this dancing get her pussy so fucking wet, that by the time I get her back to the hotel, she gonna be begging me to fuck her."

Evan was a little taken back by my boldness and both of them were taken back when I pulled my wife into me and kissed her deeply. Sara returned the kiss and we had our tongues down each other's throats for the next minute or so.

After we broke our kiss, Sara immediately got up, grabbed Paul's arm and headed off to the dance floor, which left Evan and I at the table.

"I'm sorry if I shocked you," I said.

"No big deal, I just wasn't expecting you to be so forward. So let me see if I have this right. We get her all worked up on the dance floor and then you take her to the hotel and fuck her. Seems like you two have this down pat."

"Well, we've been married for a few years now," I said noticing the disappointment in his face. He had no idea what I was thinking. "You seem upset. You knew we were married when you came over to our table tonight. The ring on my wife's hand when you two danced the first time should've let you know. You're probably thinking that we've used you as part of our night."

"Yeah, I've had a great time dancing with her. She's so hot. You're lucky to have her."

"I know. I guess you're thinking that if I wasn't here that you'd have a chance to fuck her tonight."

"Well...ummm, yeah," he managed to stutter out. "She's really hot and with the way she dances, I bet she is great in bed."

"So, do you want to," I asked.

"Want to, what?"

"Fuck her, tonight back in our room. You and Paul, while I watch."

"Are you fucking serious?"

"Yes. And if you two aren't willing, I'll find someone else in this bar tonight."

"Wow, I've never done anything like that, but OK. I'm sure Paul will be up to it also."

Our conversation ended as Sara and Paul were coming back to the table. I whispered into Sara's ear that Evan and Paul would be coming back to our room with us. Evan must have told Paul the same thing, because as my wife's eyes brightened and a smile broke out on her face, Paul looked skeptical.

"He's serious," I told Paul. "This girl here is a superslut. I have to fuck her twice a day to keep her satisfied. I was hoping you guys could help me out tonight."

All Paul could do is nod yes. After we got our coats, we headed outside to hail a taxi, which took no time at all. I got in the front, while my wife got in back, between Evan and Paul. Evan was more comfortable with the idea than Paul, because I noticed his hand rested high on my wife's thing and was slowly stroking her inner thigh. Paul, meanwhile, just sat next to her.

She must have censed his uneasiness, because she moved closer to him and put her hand on his crotch.

"You like that," I heard her say to him. "You must, 'cause it seems excited. I can't wait to suck on it."

She pulled his face toward her and kissed his lips, which relaxed him because he returned it deeply. As she turned her body to kiss Paul, it gave Evan a better angle to play with her pussy through her pants.

It was a good thing it was a short taxi ride back to our hotel, because if it was any longer, they would have been fucking in the back seat of the cab. We got out and headed inside.

Once we got on the elevator and headed to the 18th floor, I decided to take control of the night.

"Sara, since you were kissing Paul in the cab, you need to let Evan feel your tongue in his mouth."

"Okay, Paul unzip her pants...the zipper is right there in the back," I said directing him as my wife kissed Evan. "Okay, now pull them down and take them off....hand them here...and now her panties...good...stick a finger in her pussy..good...now finger fuck her until we get to our floor."

The bell in the elevator rang indicating we had arrived at our floor. The door opened and we got out and headed to the room. My wife acted as if nothing were out of the place, even though all she had on was her blouse and heels. Evan and Paul seemed to walk as if they were trying to hide their obvious erections.

We were about five doors from ours, when one of the doors opened and an older gentleman entered the hallway. My wife made no attempt to cover herself and the guy's eyes nearly popped out of his head as he stared at my half-naked wife.

We arrived at our room, I opened the door and everyone entered.

"Evan and Paul, why don't you two go over and sit on the couch," I directed them. "You might want to get out of your clothes. That is, if you want to. Sara, take off your top."

My wife did as she was told and exposed her tits, which had very erect nipples on them. It took Evan and Paul no time to disrobe and sit on the couch. Both had very erect cocks. Evan was very average in length and width, but Paul's cock was at least eight inches and very thick.

"Wow, look at the size of that thing," my wife gasped. "Its at least..."

"You are not to talk tonight slut," I interrupted her, "unless I tell you to. Is that understood whore?"

"Yes," she answered with a smile.

"Yes, what," I asked her as I smacked her very hard on the ass.

"Yes, sir."

"Much better, at least for a fucking whore. Now go over there and start sucking on Evan's cock and while you doing that, jack Paul off."

She obeyed eagerly.

"Okay, spit on it and get it good and wet," I told her after about a minute. "Now switch."

She obeyed. After spitting on Evan's cock, she turned to Paul's eager cock while she stroked Evan's soaked cock.

I headed into the bathroom to get the hand towels and put them by the bed.

"Okay, spit on it and switch back to Evan," I told my wife. "And switch at will."

My wife continued to suck on both cocks while I undressed. I moved in behind my wife, who was currently sucking on Paul's dick, and plunged my cock into her pussy. A moan escaped her mouth, but she went right back to work on Paul.

I began to fuck her as hard as I could, which was causing her to moan, which was muffled by the cocks in her mouth.

"You like that bitch," I said. "You like it when you have a cock fucking your pussy while you still have two to play with in front of you?"

I heard her grunt an affirmation to my question.

"Now all you need is some cum in that pretty mouth of yours. Evan...Paul, whenever you're ready to cum, let her know. She'll open her mouth and stick out her tongue. Your job is to have target practice."

They both nodded. She continued to suck them as I pounded her pussy from behind. Paul was ready to cum first. His first shot of cum rocketed out and landed high on her forehead and in her hair. The second shot landed on the bridge of her nose and the third shot landed on her tongue, while the fourth shot on her chin.

"Suck the rest of it out of him," I told her and she obeyed.

As she was cleaning the cum off Paul's cock with her mouth, Evan told her he was ready. Since his cock shot straight out when it was hard he was able to shoot straight at her open mouth. However, his aim was a little off and the first shot of cum landed directly in her left eye. He corrected his aim and his second and third shot went right into her mouth. She was able to swallow most of it, but some trickled out and down her chin. She began to suck him dry as she tried to wipe the cum out of her eye.

"You like it when guys cum on your face don't you, whore," I said, still fucking her pussy.
"Yes I do," she replied turning her head back to look at me, but unable to open her left eye because of the cum.

"You know what else this fucking slut like," I asked rhetorically to the guys. "She loves it in the ass. Don't you honey?"

"Yes, I love it in the ass," she replied.

"Yes, what," I said as I slapped her ass hard.

"Yes, sir, I love it in the ass."

"That's much better, slut," I said withdrawing from her pussy.

I pulled her to her feet and moved her over the bed. I pushed her onto the bed.

"Roll over, bitch and stick that ass in the air," I commanded.

She did as told. I positioned myself behind her and guided my cock into her ass. Normally I take time in doing this, but tonight I just shoved myself in. She gasped in pain as I did this, but that gasp was soon replaced with moans of pleasure as I fucked her asshole. It was not long before and orgasm shook her body.

"Tell Evan and Paul how much you love to get fucked in the ass by multiple men," I told her after her orgasm, which she obeyed.

"Now, tell them how much you can't wait to have them fuck you in the ass," I told her, which, again, she obeyed.

I looked over at the two guys and noticed that Evan cock was still flaccid, but Paul's was at full erection as he watched me fuck my wife's ass.

"You ever fucked a lady in the ass," I asked him and he shook his head no. "Well, get over here and do something for the first time. I put condoms and KY in the nightstand."

He went to the nightstand, pulled out a condom, and put it on. He opened the bottle of KY and lubricated himself. I pulled out of my wife as Paul got on the bed. He positioned himself behind her and began to push his cock into her. His cock was wider and longer than mine, and my wife let out some gasps of pain as her ass tried to accommodate his size. After about a minute, he was all the way in and began to piston in and out of my wife's asshole.

"Evan, get in front of her and let her suck your cock back to life," I said. "And Paul, same rules apply about cumming. Let her know and add the cum already drying on her face."

My wife eagerly accepted Evan's cock in her mouth when he got in front of her. Paul continued to pound away at her ass. Any pain that she experienced at first from his size was gone, because her muffled moans were growing more and more steady and another orgasm was bulding.

"Ohh...fuuuccck....yes, yes..." my wife began to cry loudly as she stopped sucking on Evan's cock as the orgasm built inside her. "Goddddaaaammmmnnn....yes,yesssss....yesss...fuck yeahhh...hooollllly shshshiiiiittt...aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh."

My wife's body spasmed violently as the orgasm rocked her body. The spasms sent Paul over the edge because he announced he was ready to cum. He withdrew from my wife, who turned around and opened wide as Paul removed the condom from his cock. This time my wife put her tongue right at the tip of his cock so she could catch all of his cum this time without having to worry about his aim.

Paul began to cum more violently than his first time. The first shot wildly and missed my wife's mouth and landed on the top of her lip giving her a little milk mustache. The next few shots landed squarely on my wife's tongue and in her mouth. After he finished, my wife sucked on his cock to make sure all the cum was out of it.

"Okay Evan, your turn," I said as my wife cleaned off Paul's cock with her mouth. "Get a condom and lube up. You're gonna enjoy that ass."

Evan took no time to get a condom on. After lubing up, he pulled my wife's hips toward him. He positioned the tip of his cock at her anal opening. Even though he still was not completely hard, he easily slid into Sara's ass since Paul and stretched it out with his huge cock.

Evan started fucking my wife's ass and she rocked her hips back to meet his every thrust and forced him to move faster.

"Harder...damn it...fuck me harder if ...wannna make....me cum...again," Sara demanded. "FUCK...That's...it...just like...that...yes, yyyyeeeessss."

She was practically screaming in ecstasy as another orgasm rocked her body. Evan seemed to be just be gaining his stride again and continued to fuck her as her body attempted to recover.

As this progressed on the bed, I looked over at Paul on the couch and saw him stroking his cock, which was hard again. He might have been a little shy at the club and when we first got to the hotel, but he was a stallion.

"I think Paul's ready to go again," I said. "You know guys, the only thing this slut loves more than being fucked in the ass, is to get dp'ed. Isn't that right honey? Tell them how much you love a cock in your pussy and your ass at the same time."

"I...love to....to be fucked...in my ass.....and in my pussy," my wife gasped out still trying to catch her breath, which Evan was making very difficult for her since he was still pounding away.

Paul needed no further instructions and grabbed another condom. After putting it on, he lied on the bed next to my wife. Evan withdrew from her and she moved over and straddled Paul. She slowly slid down on his cock, which stretched her pussy since it really had not been used except for a few minutes by me earlier.

After she got Paul all the way in her pussy, Evan moved in and reinserted his cock into her ass. They began to fuck her, which brought her to another orgasm almost immediately. About a minute later, another orgasm shook her body, which was followed by another shortly thereafter.

Evan continued to pound her ass with reckless abandon until he was finally ready to blow his load.

"Just cum on her back," I told him as he withdrew from her ass ready to cum.

He squirted his second load in an almost perfect line down her spinal cord. After finishing, Evan moved over to the couch and my wife remained on top of Paul. However, she was out-of-breath and unable to move her exhausted body very much.

Paul censed this also and turned over on her back. He got up and pulled her to the end of the bed, spread her legs, and began to fuck her while he stood at the side of the bed.

My wife always loved this position because it allowed for her g-spot to be hit and the size of Paul's cock had no problem hitting it. Paul fucked her in the position for at least another ten minutes, and my wife enjoyed and almost continuous orgasm, which left her body completely limp.

By the time Paul was ready to cum again, my wife just lied there motionless, exhausted from the fucking.

"Get on the bed and straddle her shoulders," I told Paul, which he did. "Put that cock in her mouth, I know she still has enough energy to open it. That's it honey...Okay Paul fuck her mouth and deposit that load deep down her throat."

He did and within thirty seconds, he was shooting his load down my wife's throat. She just laid there and swallowed, too tired to do much else.

After Paul got off the bed, Evan told me they had to leave. I grabbed my jeans and got twenty dollars out for them to get a taxi back to their car. They both got dressed and headed toward the door.

"I guess now you get to take of that," Evan said to me pointing at my raging erection.

"You bet," I said as they left and I shut the door.

"Now it's my turn," I said to my wife who was lying on the bed, motionless but still awake.

"Holy shit...I don't think....I don't think I've ever cum that...cum that much in one night," my wife said to me rolling over to her stomach.

"How many times tonight, ten...fifteen," I said, putting KY on my cock.

12