Coupling Coworkers Ch. 11

Story Info
Sara's hostess weekend continues.
7.4k words
4.26
43.3k
6

Part 11 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...I began to plant deep kisses to the tip of his cock, while my left hand played with his balls. After getting the tip of his cock really wet, I began to stroke his cock with my right hand, while my left hand left his balls and began to massage my pussy, which was still on fire from the evening.

After a few minutes of this, I stood up the best I could in the limo, turned around and lowered myself onto his hard cock in the reverse cowgirl position. I laid back onto his chest and we found a rhythm.

I was having a hard time getting into it and an orgasm seemed to be nowhere close. I pretended to get into it with some loud moans and dirty talk, but my mind was firmly placed on the fact I would be walking through a busy hotel lounge on a Friday night in nothing but my black platform heels. That is until I looked forward and noticed the limo driver staring into the back through the rear-view mirror.

I made sure he was looking when I waved to him in the mirror and he acknowledged me. He was watching me fuck his boss. He expertly moved the mirror to give me a view of his lap, which showed a hard cock exposed and his hand stroking it. He moved the mirror back up and I saw a huge grin on his face.

My voyeurism in the back of the limo had turned this young man on. Then it clicked in my mind. This is what I would be doing at the hotel. Sure everyone would get to see me naked, but they would all remember the night they saw me. This revelation was a huge turn on. I noticed I had began to move my hips to force his fucking me to be faster. I sat up and began to bounce on him as fast and deep as I could.

Another orgasm shook through me as he filled my pussy with his cum. After a quick breath, I realized we had gotten off the highway and were now downtown and moved off of William and tried to clean the cum out of my pussy the best I could before we arrived at the hotel.

Satisfied I would not be dripping cum out of me as I walked through the lobby, I was now excited about what was about to happen. I again began to feel my loins come alive when the limo stopped in front of the hotel.

"Stay on my arm, understand," William said. "As everyone stares at the hot naked slut walking through the hotel, I want them to know that hot slut is my prize for the evening."

I nodded as he continued. "Remember, if you want the money, you have to do everything I order. Got it?"

Again I nodded as the limo driver opened the door. William motioned for me to get out first, which I dutifully obeyed. As I got out, I noticed the driver had a nice sized bulge in his pants, which he would probably take of shortly somewhere.

I got out of the limo and stood up. I noticed conversations immediately stopped and every set of eyes around the entrance to the hotel was on me. It was incredibly erotic. I was on complete display, and I think I would have been willing to fuck each of the 30 or so people around the entrance.

I was snapped out of the trance when William got out of the limo.

"Kiss me," he ordered, which I did. Deeply and passionately. His hands grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled me into him. I wanted him to bend me over right there, but he had other plans.

"Let's go," he said breaking this kiss and leading me into the hotel.

I lowered my shoulders, stuck my chest out and made sure I walked in a way that would keep everyone looking at my ass as I passed by them. When we got to the door, the doorman opened it and welcomed William back, calling him by name. However, his eyes were on me.

Once we entered the lobby, another 50 or so people stopped what they were doing when they saw me enter. I knew I was naked, but that power over these people made feel alive, wonderful, and extremely horny.

"You seem to be enjoying the attention, aren't you," William asked and I nodded. "I have to check to see if I have any messages. Stay here."

As he walked toward the counter, I stood there by myself. I could feel every eye, male and female, on me. My initial apprehension to this command at Keith's house had no been completely replaced by desire. If one of these strangers would have walked up to me and asked to fuck me, I would have just bent over. It was all I could do to keep from sticking a finger in my pussy to relieve the tension a little. William must have noticed my desire.

"I bet I know what you're thinking," William whispered into my ear, walking up behind me. He placed his hand very low on my ass and let his finger rub across the skin between my pussy and asshole, making my knees tremble slightly. "You're scanning this room and thinking which of these people would be the best fuck, aren't you?"

"Hmm, mmm," I whispered as I tried to step back so his hand would brush against my pussy, but his hand kept me firmly standing where I was.

"How many of them have you seen that you want to fuck," he asked, still whispering in my ear.

"Everyone of them. I want everyone of them to fuck me."

"You want it in your mouth, pussy or ass?"

"I don't really fucking care. I just want someone to fuck me now."

"Holy shit, you really are a fucking slut. I don't think I've ever met anyone like you. I think you're proud of the fact you are now a fucking whore that I bought. I'll tell you what, I have plans for you upstairs, but right now, you pick a guy to fuck you in your pussy and I'll pick one of these guys to fuck your ass."

"That one," I said immediately pointing William's direction to a young blonde kid, maybe about 19-years-old.

William walked over to him. The two of them talked for a minute and William motioned back to me a couple times. Before long the two of them were headed towards me.

"Sara, this is Kyle. He told me that you're the hottest piece of ass he's ever seen in his life. Of course, his judgment might be clouded a little by the fact he's probably never seen a slut stand naked in a hotel lobby before. Anyway, I asked him if he would like to fuck you, and he replied...how did you say it...'Holy shit, you're kidding, right?' When I told him I wasn't, he jumped at the idea. So let's go."

William led me toward the conference room off the main lobby. Kyle followed behind. When I turned my head to smile at him, I noticed he was staring at my ass. When he saw that I was looking back at him, he blushed and tried to smile.

When we got to the conference room, William unlocked the door with his keycard. As we entered, I noticed the room was completely empty, except for one large upholstered bench in the middle of the room.

"I'll leave you two alone," William said handing Kyle a condom. "This'll help you last longer, but I want you to cum on her face or chest. Not her mouth, understand? I want to parade her to my room with cum all over her."

Kyle nodded nervously, he was now aware of what was getting ready to happen, which was something that might not have yet occurred even in his fantasies yet.

"I'll be back," William said to me. He got up and walked out of the room, leaving me with this young boy. Not that I was that old yet at 23, but I had a lifetime of sexual experience compared to this kid, especially considering how nervous he was.

"Kyle, how many girls have you fucked," I asked him trying to break the ice with him.

"Just two, ma'am. Both in high school."

His formalness in the situation made me smile.

"Kyle you're getting ready to fuck me. I don't think you have to call me ma'am. Call me a whore, a slut or just call me Sara, but for the love of god, don't call me ma'am."

"Okay, ma'....I mean Sara."

I smiled at his getting it right and leaned in and kissed him. I pulled him closer to me with my left hand as I drove my tongue deep into his mouth. It took a few seconds before he began to reply with his own tongue, but he finally did.

My right hand moved to his crotch, where I felt a cock that was already hard. Through his pants I could tell he was not huge down there, but he was definitely adequate.

I unbuttoned his shirt while our tongues still danced with each other. Once I got his shirt unbuttoned and off of him, I broke the kiss and began to plant kisses across his young chest, which had very little hair on it. As I licked his nipples, I began to undo his belt and unbuckle his shorts. I slowly slid off his shorts and boxers, exposing his cock. He was now as naked as I was.

"Did either of those girls suck your cock for you," I asked him, teasing him with my hands.

"Yeah, Michelle did."

"Was she your first or second fuck?"

"Second."

"Well I bet she didn't suck cock as good as I can. Did she ever spit on it so that it gets good and wet?"

"No."

"Take notes and teach the girls you're with how its done."

I had already been working up saliva and I spit it onto the tip of his cock and let it run down the sides. I worked the saliva around his shaft as I began to take the tip of his cock into my mouth, making sure to add more spit after every two or three bobs. I could hear him moan his pleasure as I took him entirely in mouth, crushing my nose against his lower abdomen.

"You like that," I asked after I had released his cock from my mouth.

"Yes, ma'am...I mean Sara."

"Did that Michelle bitch ever suck your cock that good," I asked. He shook his head no. "Now tell me Kyle, what kind of woman do you think I am?"

"I don't think I understand."

"If you had to describe me to your friends, what would you tell them," I said still stroking his cock.

"Well, I think you're really hot," he said and then a look of comprehension came over his face as he realized where I was trying to get him to go with the conversation. "I think you're also a really big slut.

"What kind of girl walks into a hotel a hotel completely fucking naked and just randomly picks some guy there to fuck her," he said finally getting into it. "I'll tell you what kind of girl does that, a slut. A really big fucking slut that is addicted to cock. How much is that guy paying you?"

"Don't you worry about him. Whose slut am I right now?"

"You're my slut."

"Would you like to fuck your slut now?"

"Yeah!"

"How would you like to fuck me?"

"If you wouldn't mind, none of the other girls ever let me do them from behind," he said reverting to the innocent kid he really was.

"Oh my god, you're so cute," I said pulling him to me and kissing him again. "Of course you can fuck me from behind. You can fuck me anyway you want to."

I grabbed the condom that he still had clenched in his hand and placed it over his cock. I got onto the bench on all fours and he moved in behind me. With all the eagerness of youth, he plunged his cock into me without any warm-up. I felt waves of pleasure pulse throughout my body as Kyle fucked me with reckless abandon. Any other time, I would have taken the time to teach him better technique, but for the moment, his animal instincts were fine.

Unfortunately he announced he was ready to cum before I was. I rolled over, leaned back and waited for him to cum on me, per William's orders.

I had rolled over just in time as he released his first shot, which came directly at me and landed in a line from the middle of my nose to the top of my forward and into my hair. Shot number two hit me on the chin and angled to my cheekbone. Another shot of cum landed on my chin and dripped across my neck. The fourth shot of cum landed on my upper chest bone and formed a line to in between my tits. Still yet another shot landed on my stomach and pooled into my navel.

I reached out for his cock and pulled him into me, squeezing the last bits of cum out onto each of my tits.

"Okay, thanks Kyle," I heard William say from the door area. I turned and saw he had another guy with him who was already naked and sporting a nice sized erection. "I hope you had a fantasy fulfilled here, but its now time for someone else to fuck my obedient little sex slave."

As Kyle got off the bench I mouthed to him that he was wonderful and he acknowledged with a sheepishly thank you.

"Okay Sara, this is Larry. He's going sit down here and you're going to reverse straddle him and impale his cock into your asshole."

"Yes, master," I replied playing the part William wanted me to. I have to admit, Larry was a nice looking man. Maybe in his early 30s. His cock was not as big as I had originally estimated to be, but it slid easily into my ass opening as I lowered myself onto his condom covered cock.

I began to slowly bounce on him until he was all the way into my ass and then I began to fuck him harder. As close to cumming as I was with Kyle, fucking Larry quickly sent me to another orgasm for the night. When I opened my eyes after catching my breath, William had moved in front of me and was offering his cock, hard again, to my mouth, which I eagerly took.

Larry was much more experienced that Kyle, but it only took a few minutes before he said he was almost ready to cum. William told him to change spots. I straddled him in the same way I had Larry as he stood in front of me stroking his cock, ready to shoot his load all over me also.

He did not have the same force that Kyle had, but his first shots landed across my face before his third and final shot hit me square in the chest. He squeezed the rest of the cum out of his cock onto my tits, like I had done to Kyle. I was now pretty much covered in cum from the chest up, with my stomach covered in streams that had flowed down from my chest.

Larry thanked William before he got dressed and headed out the door.

I continued to ride William for as long as I could before the muscles in my legs began to tire. He pulled me off of him and bent me over and continued to fuck my ass from behind while we stood. This was his third time of the evening so I expected this one to last awhile, but instead it was only about ten or fifteen minutes before he pulled out and shot a relatively large load of cum for the third time of an evening onto the small of my back, which sent another orgasm firing through my body.

As I stood up, the cum from my back streamed down my back and formed a small stream of cum that snaked in between my ass cheeks, sending a burning sensation up my spine when it reached my torn asshole.

"Now its time to head upstairs to my suite," William said grabbing my hand and leading me out of the conference room. The dance club just off the lobby had just closed and the lobby was now full of people, gawking at me and my now cum covered naked body.

I was not on display long as William pulled me into a private hallway to the elevator that served his floor. The door opened and he led me to his room, which was right across from the elevator. He opened the door and I walked into the biggest hotel room I had ever seen.

A quick scan of the room showed me at least three bedroom, a great room with kitchenette, what looked like a large bathroom as well as a smaller one and two teenage boys playing a video game and had not yet noticed our presence.

"Matt, Josh. Come over here, I have someone I want you to meet," William said.

The boys looked as if they were not going to pay attention to him until one of them turned and saw me standing next to William, of course in my birthday suit with drying cum all over me. The one that saw me nudged his friend who then saw me. Both boys got up and came towards us.

"This is my son Matt and his friend Josh," William said to me.

"Boys I've bought you a present for the rest of the night. As you can see, I've been a little busy with her already, but she should still be ready to go."

Both of the boys were eyeing me with animal lust in their eyes, and William talking about me like a piece of fruit he bought at the store made me fire up in my crotch again. However, I noticed they were both very young looking.

"Don't worry, their both 18," he said after I asked their ages. "Besides, we can never tell anyone what happened here. How would I explain myself to their mothers.

"Boys, I'm heading to bed, its 3:00 in the morning," he continued. "Fuck her as long as you wish, but remember we're going to the baseball game tomorrow afternoon. So be ready to go around 1:00."

William excused himself, but quickly turned around before the boys could do anything.

"Oh, by the way," he added. "All three of her holes are very usable and should be good and ready for you two."

With that, he went into his room. Matt grabbed my arm and led me over to the living room and his friend followed us.

"Get on your knees," he said in the same stern voice his dad had used earlier with me. This was obviously not the first time his father had bought him this type of present.

Both of the boys undid their pants and lowered them to the ground, revealing cocks that had already gotten hard. The both moved toward me. I grabbed Matt's cock with my right hand and Josh's with my left. Matt obviously had not inherited his dad's girth, but Josh was every bit of the man, despite his youthful appearance.

I took Matt in my mouth, while I stroked Josh and then switched. Josh had obviously never experienced something like this before, because he was ready to cum very quickly. In fact he shot his load as I sucked on Matt. The first shot landed on the side of my head, in my hair and ear. I turned to catch the next shot directly in my left eye. My eye immediately began to water as I took another two shots of cum, one on my cheek and another on my shoulder.

"Holy shit, Josh, you got her eye," I heard Matt saw. "That's so fucking awesome. Look her mascara is running down her face with your cum."

Matt then took me by the shoulders and laid me down on my back on the floor. He positioned himself between my legs, lowered down and guided his cock into my waiting pussy. Unlike Kyle, Matt knew exactly what he was doing.

He started hard, but then backed off when he correctly sensed I was close to orgasm. After I had relaxed again, he picked up the pace and brought me back to the brink of orgasm when he backed off. Holy shit this kid was good. He did this to me twice more before I had enough.

"You gonna make me cum or what," I demanded from him.

"Fine, you wanna cum you fucking whore," he said, to which I could only nod as I get more turned on by this kid's dirty talk. "Then hold on."

He began to pound me as hard he could, which had me back to orgasm very quickly. I felt it begin in my feet, and then ravish throughout my body. As I convulsed, I heard myself screaming out in pleasure. Once my body went limp, I felt that Matt was still fucking me as hard as he could. I sensed him tense up and unload into my pussy, which sent me to another orgasm, albeit this one not near as intense.

Matt got up off of me, while I laid there still pretty numb from the fucking I had just taken. I heard Josh complain something about the cum in my pussy and Matt tell him to just fuck my ass. He seemed unsure, even though Matt was telling him to do it, so I rolled over and stuck my ass in the air for him.

"See, she wants you to," I heard Matt tell his friend. "My dad probably paid her a lot of money tonight. She's gotta do whatever we tell her if she wants that money. Besides, she seems to be enjoying this as much as us."

Their conversation stopped and about a minute later, I felt pressure on the opening of my ass. I did not even bother to turn around as his well-lubed cock easily slid into my stretched ass. His pace was reckless, a lot like Kyle's and nothing like his friend's, and while he was not going to be able to bring me to orgasm, it still felt better than a root canal.

Even though he had already cum once, this was probably the first time he had ever fucked a girl in the ass and he was ready to cum. I thought he was not going to be able to make me cum, but when he thrust deeply into me as he began to cum, combined with the feeling of the cum spurting deep in my ass, pushed me to yet another orgasm.

12