Coupling Coworkers Ch. 12

Story Info
Sara does her first porno scene.
3.7k words
4.2
57.4k
7

Part 12 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On my god, I could not wait for Sara to get home and tell me about her night. It had been 24 hours since she left to go to Keith's house. She had called about 11:30 this morning to tell me should would be later. I had just hung up the phone with her as she called to tell me she was on her way home.

I could feel my cock springing to life knowing my slut of a wife was going to be home soon with a story out of this world. In fact, it is all I had though about since she left. Even though I had spent last night over at Sara's best friend's apartment, Cara, double teaming her with her boyfriend, I could only think of Sara and who she might be fucking at that moment.

I decided to get naked and greet my wife at the door into the garage when I heard the garage door open. When she walked in the door, I greeted her with a long, deep kiss. I could tell she had just recently been fucked and swallowed because I could taste some cum in her mouth, which only served to excite me more.

"So, how much did you make," I asked. "And, how much did you fuck?"

"You're not going to believe this," she told me.

She opened up her purse and I saw several wrapping of bills, which I quickly found out were $100 bills. I was speechless.

"Its about $53,000," she said.

"Holy shit," I managed to say. "How in the hell did you manage to make that much money?"

"Come on upstairs and I'll tell you all about it. Unless you don't want to know."

"Fuck yeah I want to know," was my reply.

She grabbed my cock and led me upstairs. Once we got to our bedroom, she took off her tank and shorts, which I noticed was not her own clothes, and jumped onto the bed. I got onto the bed after her and laid down next her, letting my hand rest on her abdomen.

"Well, it started out just like a waitressing job, but then they began to bid on my clothes and before I knew it, they had bought me out of my clothes," she began.

She continued to tell me every detail about the whole experience. As she told the story, I just kept getting turned on more and more. She was also, because I had three fingers in her pussy, which was getting more and more moist as she told each detail.

By the time the story got to where Keith began to fuck her, I could not take anymore. I rolled her over, lubed my cock, and guided my cock into her ass, which was still loosened from all the action it had taken over the last 24 hours.

"And then Keith offered me a job," she grunted as I had worked my way completely into her ass.

"What kind of job, his own personal fuck toy," I said sarcastically, but still with a tone that implied I wanted to hear what the offer was.

"Well I guess you could say that," she said and told me the details of what had been offered as I continued to plug away at her ass.

"So, do you want to do it," I asked her, already knowing her answer.

"You know how I've always wanted to do some porn. And I also know how much you would love to be married to a porn star, but I don't know about the paid sex service thing. What do you think, Jeff?"

"You're right about the porn stuff," I said searching for the perfect answer about the final question. "As for the other thing, how much did you enjoy last night, especially the hotel lobby?"

"Holy shit, walking through that lobby, it might've been the most exciting thing I've ever done. To be the object of so much desire by all of those people, its almost as if it wasn't real, as if I had dreamt it. And then to have to of those people that desired me so much, to fuck me in an adjoining conference room, most people's fantasies aren't that daring."

"Well then," I said picking up the pace of fucking her ass. "I think you've answered your own question."

"But what about you," she asked. "Are alright with your wife being, basically, a prostitute for businessmen? After all, the basic part of the job is fucking whoever Keith tells me to."

The timing of the question could not have been better, because right as she asked it, I began to fill her ass with cum.

"Does that answer your question," I said after I had caught my breath. "Besides, you've wanted to Keith 'yes' the second he offered you the job.

"You're so wonderful," Sara said to me. She moved over to kiss me. After a few minutes, she rolled over on top of me and guided my still three-quarters hard cock into her pussy. We continued to fuck until I had cum again and then we both drifted off to sleep.

The last week has just flown by. Cara, Sara and I are on Keith's private jet to California so that Sara can shoot her first scenes as a porn star.

The morning after Sara and I had agreed for her take Keith's offer, she called him and accepted. We drove over to his house that Sunday and she signed the contract after he had explained all the details to us.

The number of details surprised me. Since she was going to do the porn stuff in the contract, she would need to get an HIV test every week she was active in the business. I also had to get one if I wanted to fuck my wife without a condom, since if she fucked anyone "outside the business" it would have to be with a condom, which included when she was working for Keith, unless they also had an up-to-date test. She was to change her birth control pill as soon as possible so that she would get less periods, which would mean she would not be able to perform when needed.

Keith called a contact in LA and arranged for Sara's first shoot on Wednesday afternoon. Everything had happened so fast. We got our tests and they came back Tuesday just fine. She had quit her job at the dentist's office and now we were on the plane.

She was do two scenes this afternoon and fly back to St. Louis tonight. Tomorrow morning she was to "entertain" several of Keith's clients on their flight back to Seattle and then do another porn scene in LA in the afternoon. On Friday, she was booked to do two more scenes in the afternoon. Then on Friday night, we were to attend a party for those in the porn business. On Saturday, we were free to do what we wanted until our flight to St. Louis that evening.

Last night, Cara called and asked if she could come along with us. I was happy when Keith said it was okay, because Sara would not be able to have much sex with me and Cara could fill that void, since I knew how turned on I would be watching my wife make her first porn performances.

We were now on our final descent into LA. I could tell Sara was very nervous since she was saying very little.

After we landed, we found a limo waiting for us on the tarmac. Our luggage had already been put in the trunk. The driver informed us that Sara's first "appointment" was in an hour and we need to head directly there.

Even though Sara was nervous and not saying much, I could tell she was excited because her braless nipples were almost poking through the thin fabric of the tank she wore. We arrived at our destination, which turned out to be a normal looking house.

We were greeted by a man named Sam at the door and he showed us into the living room, where a mini photo-studio was setup.

He went over a few things with Sara, including her tests and what name she wanted to use for the scene. He then described what would happen. He would take a few shots of just her and then she would do a hardcore scene with the male talent.

He then introduced us to a gorgeous young lady named Melanie who would be helping Sara pick out an outfit and prepare her makeup and hair for the scene.

After they had left the room, Sam showed us where we would be during the scene, which was off to the side on a couch.

"We usually don't like boyfriends, let alone husbands, on the set, especially for a first scene because of jealousy issues, but we were told you'd be fine," he said with a very serious look on his face. "You're okay with all of this, right?"

"The only problem I'll have is trying to keep from joining in," I said, which drew a big laugh from Sam. "I'm pretty hard right now just thinking about what's about to happen."

"Cara, what brings you out here," Sam said turning his attention to the gorgeous young lady sitting next to me on the couch.

"Well, I just sort of want to see my friend get fucked," she said getting a little nervous all of a sudden. "And just to see, you know, well, I've watched a lot of porn, and, like, I've always wondered how it all happened."

"Okay, but if you ever want to know what its like to be part of the action, just let me know. With that hot body of yours and pretty young look, you'd do pretty well out here. You need one of two things to do well out here. Either be foreign born, which is why Sara will do well, especially since she implied she's willing to do anything, or look young, which you have. Cara, why don't you stand up and let me see you again."

After a short hesitation, Cara stood up and let Sam look her over, which was not hard to do since Cara was wearing a halter dress that pretty much only covered her tits and hip area.

"Turn around," Sam said, which she quickly obeyed. "So, Cara, how interested are you in possibly seeing what its like to be in a scene and not just watching a scene?"

Sam had now moved to Cara and had lifted her dress over her hips, revealing the navy blue thong she wore underneath the dress.

"Very interested," Cara replied, obviously enjoying the attention because she turned around and planted a deep kiss on Sam. "But first, I just want to see Sara get fucked on film."

As they broke their little embrace, Sara came out of the back room with Melanie.

"Here she is, the next big porn star," Melanie announced.

Sharon was now dressed in a red and black tube dress that flared out over hips and stopped just below her pelvic region. She wore black platform heels that had tops that matched her dress perfectly. Her makeup was more conservative than I had expected but still had a 'I'm a slut and can't wait to get fucked' look to it.

Sam directed to the couch and yelled into the kitchen for his camera operators to get out here. Three average looking men emerged. Two them grabbed digital video cameras and the other grabbed a digital still camera.

Sam directed Sara through some innocent poses, which began to relax my nervous bride.

"Okay now, all you have to do is follow the lead of the guy and listen for my direction," Sam said to Sara. "Are you ready?"

"Look directly at me, don't take your eyes off me," he said as my wife nodded and he picked up a third video camera. "Okay, Larry come on out here. Sara, don't take your eyes off this camera."

From behind Sara, a blonde gentleman who was very well built, emerged and moved behind Sara who had not taken her eyes off Sam. Larry placed both hands on each side of her ribs and whispered something into her ear. Whatever he said put my wife instantly at ease as a big smile came across her face while she placed her left hand over his and her right hand on the back of his head, pulling it into her.

His lips went to her neck and Sara's eyes rolled back into her head. She was now completely ready. She pulled his left hand to her chest and she turned her head to kiss him. The angle they were at did not allow them to lock lips, but they both stuck their tongues out and let them dance together.

Larry had placed his other hand over chest as well and slowly pulled her dress down, exposing her tits, which were the home of some very pointy nipples. Wanting to lick those nipples, he turned her around and began to caress her right tits and lick the nipple. All in the same motion, he had used his right hand to lift her dress over hips, exposing a black thong.

"Okay Sara," Sam said in his role as director. "Let Larry now how much you enjoy what he's doing."

"Ooohhh, that's feels good," she moaned after getting direction. "I love my nipples played with. Oooooh, yyyeeaahhh, suck my titties."

Little did Sam know, but he had broke my wife out the trance she had been in, and now she was in a comfort zone now. She could talk as dirty as the best of them, and Sam had already brought that out in her, three minutes into her first ever-porn scene. Larry was a seasoned pro at this and used this as his cue that Sara was ready to get into this.

"You like that, do you? Bend over and let's see how much you like your pussy licked."

He bent her over, moved behind her and moved her thong out of the crack of her ass, exposing her bald pussy lips.

"You like that," he asked sticking a finger into her pussy. "You like having your little pussy fingered?"

Before Sara could answer, he removed his finger and replaced it with his tongue.

"Ahhhhhhhhh, yeeeeaaahhhhhhh, lick my pussy," Sara moaned. She pushed her hips back into his face to allow him deeper access with his tongue while his hand now moved to asshole, which he began to gently massage.

After a few minutes, Larry moved to the couch and pulled Sara onto him, facing away. He pulled her face to his and kissed her.

"You like tasting your own juice," he asked as he broke the kiss and removed himself from under her. He removed her panties the rest of the way and began to perform one the best oral sex jobs my wife had ever experienced. Expertly, he had her moaning and screaming within seconds and cumming in a minute. Relentlessly, he continued and brought her to another two orgasms in the ten minutes that Sam had them in this position. He motioned to Larry to change things up.

"You wanna suck my cock, you little whore," he said and my wife dutifully nodded.

He rolled over and sat on the couch and undid his pants, exposing a half hard cock. While he undid his pants, my wife waited with a look on her face like a little girl in a candy store and immediately wrapped her lips around his cock when he released if from his pants.

She began to give him a blowjob with unbelievable enthusiasm. She was as eager and aggressive with his cock as I had ever seen her. She moved with such a passion and purpose in much the same she had attacked Kevin's cock a year-and-a-half ago when Kevin, Christy and myself had opened her up to sexual exploration. Of course, since that night, she always seemed to lose control when a cock presented itself to her. Now Larry was on the receiving end of this passion.

"Holy shit, Sara are you sure you've never done this before," Sam asked her.

He directed her to play with herself as she brought Larry's cock to full attention. He was not super large, but a good solid seven or eight inches with normal girth. He kept telling the camera how much he was enjoying Sara sucking his cock.

It became obvious this is where porn sex was different from normal sex. In order to get all the angles and looks that Sam was after, he had Sara sucking Larry's cock for a full fifteen minutes, which meant Larry had to have enormous staying power, which he did.

Sam then had both of them get up and remove what remaining clothes they had on. Larry removed his socks, shoes, shirt and then pants, while Sara kept her heels on and just let the dress fall to the floor.

Without needing any direction, she immediately dropped to her knees and continued to suck on his cock, which stood straight out from his body. After a few more minutes of this, they repositioned onto the couch into the 69-position.

This was really the first time my wife's pussy was exposed to me and I could see she was enjoying this as much as I was. Her pussy lips were swollen and spread open, which is how she always got when she was really turned on. Larry soon blocked my view, but she was obviously having a great time.

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed that Cara seemed to be enjoying what was happening in front of us. She had moved her skirt up and was playing with herself through her panties. To let her know that she was not the only one excited, I grabbed her hand and placed it on my hard cock. She instinctively wrapped her hands around it as she turned to me and smiled quickly before returning her attention to the sex in front of us.

Sara and Larry were moving around again. Sara turned to her side, while Larry moved in behind her. He lifted her right leg and placed the tip of his cock at the opening of her pussy. With one quick thrust of his hips, he easily slid entirely into her. My wife's eyes closed as she screamed out, "Oooh yeaah, fuck my pussy…Oh my god, your cock feels so good…."

He alternated between a quick and slow pace, bringing Sara to the brink of orgasm and then back down. However, after a few minutes Sara reached an orgasm, which made for perfect video. Again, Sam kept them in this position for a good ten minutes until he got all the angles he wanted before moving them to doggy-style.

Like the previous position, Sara came after a few minutes, and they stayed in that position, fucking for another ten minutes or so. Sam then moved them around and had Sara get on top. First in reverse cow-girl and then normal girl on top. They stayed at this for another ten minutes or so before Larry said he was ready to cum.

"I want you to cum in my mouth," Sara said to him as they had rehearsed earlier. "Fill my mouth with your fucking cum."

They got off the couch, and Sara knelt in front of him. She started sucking him and before long he took over.

"Remember Sara, don't swallow," Sam directed her. "Spit it over your lips so we can really good a good shot of the cum."

When Larry was very close, Sara simply opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. Larry soon shot three or four shots of cum across her tongue and chin. Sara made sure Sam got his good shots as well as making sure all of Larry's cum was milked out.

"Aaaaannnnnddddd cut," Sam said. "Thanks Larry, and Sara that was awesome. You keep that kind of energy going, you're gonna be a star out here. Go ahead and get cleaned up, your next scene is not for another hour-and-a-half, so go relax and meet back in here in about an hour. The room Melanie took you to is yours."

Sara stood up and started to walk toward her waiting room. I immediately got up and started to follow her as did Cara.

When we got to the room, I pulled Sara to me and gave her a big, deep kiss. I could still taste Larry's cum.

"So, how did you like it," I asked her after we broke the kiss.

"Un-fucking-believable. I must've cum five times. And they pay me for this shit. I don't think I'll have any problem meeting Keith's arrangement for a pay raise. That was so fucking awesome…What you'd think of it baby?"

I did not answer aloud. Instead, I unbuckled my pants and released my rock hard cock.

"Wow, looks like you enjoyed it too," my wife said grabbing my cock and kissing me. "But I'm sorry baby, but I can't do anything about it right now. My next scene is a double and I need to catch my breath….But I bet Cara might help out."

My attention turned to Cara who had propped herself up on the small eating table in the room. After grabbing a condom, I walked over to her, where she pulled me into her and kissed me. As she slid her panties to the side, I slid the condom over my cock and pushed it into her. I easily slid in.

The sexual energy built up between the two of us over watching Sara for the last hour was unleashed and we fucked with unbridled passion. Almost instantly, Cara was cumming and I was able to last only about five minutes before I filled my condom full.

"Wow, you two, were you both that turned on by watching me," Sara said. She had put on a pair of short, but had remained topless. "Seeing my husband and best friend fuck each other with that kind of passion….well, I think I'm ready for my next scene."

Cara rearranged her panties and dress while I pulled up my pants. Sara pulled a tank top on and we headed out to the kitchen area where Sam said they had some cold cuts to eat. This new job of Sara's is going to be one hell of a joyride.