Coupling Coworkers Ch. 14

Story Info
The plane ride home renews their passion.
1.2k words
4.25
28.4k
3
0

Part 14 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long day of Sara's filming sessions, we finally headed back to the airport to go home around 7:00.

"I am still so fucking horny I can't stand it," Cara said after we had been aboard Keith's plane for about one minute. "Jeff, get that cock out and satisfy my aching pussy."

I had already fucked her once after Sara's first scene and then I had fucked Sara in the ass after her second scene of the day. Needless to say, I was tired, but she was not willing to hear it. She was undoing my pants and pulling them down as I heard the pilots fire up the engines.

As she buckled herself into her seat, she continued to play with me, trying to get my cock back to life as we took off. After about another minute in the air, she was out of her seat and trying to get me back to life with her mouth. My wife's mouth soon joined her best friend's mouth on my cock as we repositioned ourselves into the living room area of the luxury plane.

Both tongues and mouths were having the desired effect as I began to feel blood build in my cock. When I was hard enough for service, Cara slid a condom over my cock and lowered herself down onto me. I was not completely hard yet, but she was able to work me into her with little trouble.

As my wife's best friend started to move her hips along the length of my cock, I noticed one of the pilots had come into the cabin. Sara, now caught up in the lust and forgetting how tired she was, had his pants down to his ankles in not time and began letting him fuck her mouth.

The lust obviously overcame my wife, because I saw them reposition themselves and he entered her from behind after he had removed Sara's sweatpants. The position of their fucking allowed for Sara to be directly over me as Cara continued to ride me.

I reached up and pulled my wife to me and began to kiss her gently, but still deeply. Our tongues instantly met and started a passionate dance in the other's mouth. It had been awhile since I had kissed my wife so deeply and we both longed for each other's tongue.

Cara must have sensed the passion of our kisses, because she moved off my cock. She pulled Sara away from the pilot, moved her over me and forced her hips down onto my cock.

"Let's get this fucking condom off," I said into my wife's ear.

She pulled off me so that I could remove the condom while she pulled her shirt off. She lowered back down onto me as she pressed her chest against mine. Instantly, our tongues met again and resumed their dance.

There was no urgency. In fact, Sara nor I moved much as just enjoyed the passion of the moment. It had been quite some time since we had actually made love. Most our sessions had turned into pure animalistic lust either with each other or with the others we had sex with recently. This was different. This was passion. I was regularly having sex with several different women and Sara was now a porn star, but nothing felt as good as what was happening now.

I could feel the moisture and heat of her pussy around me as we just enjoyed the feeling of sex. Our tongues danced away only leaving the other tongue to tease the other's neck or ear. Sara's hips rotated only a little.

If it was not for Cara's cries as she was being brought to orgasm first by one of the pilots and then the other one after that, I would have been completely lost in the passion Sara and I created on the couch.

After what was a short, but blissful, eternity, we changed positions with me getting on top. As I entered her missionary position, I pressed my chest against her chest and continued to deeply kiss her.

The first pilot was back to fucking Cara as I slowly began to move in and out of my wife with more urgency. She met my increased pace with the movements of her own hips. However, as our pace quickened, my lips never left the her lips.

After another ten minutes or so, Sara was building toward an orgasm as I felt one building in me as well. As Sara's orgasm overtook her body, our kiss was forced to break, as she could not control the moans as her body shook with pleasure. Her orgasm took me over the edge as I shot whatever I had left of my seed deep into her.

Immediately after our orgasms, our mouths met again with even more passion than we had as we made love. It felt wonderful to remain in her as I felt my cock shrink back down to normal. In fact, I stayed in her until nature forced me to out of her pussy.

"I love you so much," I whispered in her ear after we had finally ended the kiss. "No matter who you fuck or who I fuck, I know nothing compares to making love to you. You're the best wife a man could ever hope for. Caring, loving, sweet and one hell of a nymphomaniac."

"Shut up," my wife said smiling as she moved to my side and placed her head on my chest. "You're not too bad of a husband yourself. I don't think I'll have anything as passionate as that was when I'm working for Keith or in porn."

"Let's make a deal," I said.

"Okay, what?"

"Let's see how well we can make this work. We fuck other people, but make love to each other. I don't if the difference will always be easy to recognize, except for the fact we recognize it."

"Okay, but we still just sometimes get to fuck each other right? I don't think anal will ever be confused with lovemaking, but I still want you in my ass every once and awhile."

"No complaint here, but let's just make sure our sex is different between us than when we are with other people. You know, just a few important ground rules."

"Deal. Also, let's promise to always talk like this so neither one of us misunderstands the actions of the other, okay?"

"Not a problem."

As we reached the important agreements about the future, we both felt the overwhelming exhaustion from what had transpired during the day and drifted off to sleep naked and in the other's arms.

Only the pilot telling us we were headed for our final descent and if we would take our seats awakened us. Not bothering to get dressed, we took our seats next to each other. As we landed, my wife and I held hands for the first time in a long time. I had never felt closer to her than I did at that moment. I could my feel my cock coming back to life as I looked lovingly over my wife's beautiful and naked body. However, another lovemaking session would have to wait until we got home.