Coupling Coworkers Ch. 15

Story Info
She starts another weekend working for her new boss.
5.2k words
4.41
42.6k
2
0

Part 15 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we finally got home from my porn shoots, I was completely wiped out. I had been fucked four times, once with the biggest cock I had ever had in me and then finished with an awesome love-making session with Jeff on the plane. I was looking forward to getting some sleep and so was Jeff. However, Missy met us at the door.

She wanted every detail about the day. Even though I was exhausted, I retold the events of the day, which got her really fired up. I felt sorry for Jeff, who was just as tired as I was, but Missy needed some cock after hearing my story.

She was on her knees trying to revive his member when I excused myself upstairs to the bathroom. I stripped naked, ran a bath and looked at myself in the mirror. I was now a porn star, in addition to being a hired whore for Keith. As I stepped into the body, these facts came to mind as the water and soap burned my raw pussy when I lowered into the water. I turned on the jets in the tub and drifted off into a blissful bubble bath.

I drifted in and out of consciousness three or four times over the next thirty minutes, before I got out of the tub. After drying off, I headed to the bedroom, sliding in between the covers, letting the coolness of the sheets relax my naked body. Jeff had not made it to bed yet. I guess Missy was getting it good from him.

The next thing I knew, I was waking up with Jeff spooning me, his cock nestled in the crack of my ass. I quick squeeze of my ass cheeks confirmed that he was hard again.

"Good morning sweetie," he whispered in my ear. "How'd you sleep after your first official day as a sex goddess?"

"Pretty good," I replied as I felt that he had already lubed his cock. "I feel that your up and at 'em again this morning, huh?"

"Yeah, the thought of that big black cock pounding you yesterday, got me all hard again this morning."

"You mean Missy didn't wear you out last night," I said as I felt him placing the tip of his cock at the opening of my ass.

"She tried, but I always save some for you. After all, if you can't get hard for your own wife, then something's wrong."

"Oh fuuucckkk," I cried as his cock thrust into my ass. "Remember that, baby. Remember that. Now fuck my ass."

Unlike the tenderness we had together on the plane, this was animal lust, anal style. After a few minutes, however, the phone wrong. I checked the caller ID to see who it was. It was Keith.

"Keep fucking my ass, Jeff, but it's Keith on the phone."

"Hello," I answered.

"Hello Sara, it's Keith. How was yesterday?"

"It was fucking awesome," realizing I sounded as happy as a schoolgirl. "I can't believe you pay me for that. I can't wait until I do it again."

"Good...Good. Was Jeff okay with everything?"

"Yeah, I think he was okay with everything since he currently has his dick in my ass."

"Great...It's always the husband that makes this tough. But I'm glad he's okay with everything, which brings me to the real point of the call.

"I need you to work this weekend," Keith continued. "Both Friday and Saturday. Friday night I need you to assist me with a simple negotiation for a company takeover I am overseeing. Then, Saturday you and a few girls will be hostesses for the party I'm having at my house celebrating the merger of two companies."

"I guess with the money you're paying me, I can't really say no. What should I wear?"

"All you need is pair of platform heels. You'll be naked the whole weekend."

"I'll see you Friday then. Bye."

"Keith wants you to work this weekend," Jeff said still fucking my ass with a mad passion.

"Yeah. I hope that's okay."

"Sure it is. I think I should be able to find something to do, or someone. Now for the more important question, you want my cum in your ass or in your mouth?"

"Fucking cum in my ass and make me cum."

Jeff picked up the pace as I noticed I had two fingers in my pussy, which was bringing me close to an orgasm also. As I felt Jeff's cock spasm in my ass, it sent me into my own spasms of orgasm.

We both lied there catching our breath.

"Since it already Thursday and I need to be ready to go Friday, I think you should fuck Missy, or someone else, today and tomorrow, okay?"

Jeff agreed as we both got off the bed and went into the bathroom. I could feel his cum leaking out of my ass and down my leg. That was a feeling I never got tired of feeling.

We cleaned up and went downstairs to the kitchen for breakfast.

The next day-and-a-half crawled by as I waited for the weekend. Thursday night, Missy and Jeff went over to Christy and Kevin's house for a pool party/orgy. I did not even want to know who else was going to be there, but the thought of them having an orgy without me made me hornier than hell, but it took all of my willpower to keep from satisfying myself. Jeff made it easier for me, because when he got home, he slept downstairs with Missy.

Finally, Friday afternoon arrived. I was so horny that I could hardly stand it. I put on a tank top, no bra, and a pair of shorts, no panties, and headed to Keith's house around 4:30. As he directed, all I brought with me was a pair of platform stilettos, in fact they were clear to give the illusion of complete nakedness.

"Good afternoon George," I said as Keith's butler opened the door.

"Hello, Sara. Good to see you again...Right this way. Keith's waiting for you in his office."

He led me to the large office, where Keith was sitting behind his desk.

"I need two things from you tonight, then we'll talk about tomorrow," Keith started before George had shut the door. "But first things first. I need to be on my best game tonight and with you walking around naked, I need no distractions. Take off your shirt and shorts and get on your knees."

I obeyed. I slid off my shoes, pulled my shirt over my head and dropped my shorts. Since I was wearing nothing underneath, I was now naked. Keith had removed his shirt, revealing his ripped chest and as he approached me, now on my knees, he undid his pants. He let them drop to the floor, revealing his gorgeous cock, which was about half hard.

"I need you to suck my cock like you did the other day in LA. Get me good on hard so that I can fuck that asshole of yours, which I know was not used in those porn scenes."

I had no choice in the matter, not that I would have refused, because he grabbed the back of my head and pushed his cock into my mouth as he pulled my head to his pelvis. Even though he was only half-hard, he still managed to move into my throat, forcing a little gag, but I was unable to do anything about the gag because he was holding my head still as he pushed his cock into my mouth.

I could feel his cock growing as it reached further down my throat. My only relief was that he started to fuck my mouth, which as he pulled out a little, allowed me to catch my breath a little. I realized the gagging reflex was dousing his cock with my saliva. I could feel he was completely hard since he was forcing me to completely deep throat his huge cock, which felt like it was almost to my chest.

"Bend over the desk. Let me fuck that pussy."

I did as he said. He pulled my leg up onto the desk as well as he penetrated me from behind. My pussy was so hot and ready since I had not had sex in the last day-and-a-half, which meant he easily slid into me.

Immediately, I began to feel an orgasm building and begged Keith to fuck me as hard as he could. He obliged. As I finished one orgasm, his constant pumping brought me to another, and then another, and then another.

Finally, after about my fifth orgasm in ten minutes, Keith shot his load deep into my pussy, which sent me to still yet another orgasm.

"Good," he said withdrawing from me. "Tonight you will be in charge of taking care of John. I'm buying his business from him and we're finishing negotiations tonight. You are to do anything he asks of you, understand?"

"Good," he continued after I nodded. "He won't be here for another three hours, so rest up. Take a swim, whatever. Be ready, makeup and everything, by 8:00. You'll be wearing only your heels. According to William from a few weeks ago, that's your favorite outfit. See George if yo need anything. Remember, 8:00."

I still felt week in my knees as he excused himself from his office. After gathering myself, I decided I first need a swim. I did not bother to put clothes back on. In fact, I would be naked from now until Sunday afternoon.

After a few hours of lounging around, I decided it was time to get ready. George showed me to a large bathroom, so that I could shower and get ready. As I was applying my eyelashes and makeup, Keith came into the room to brief me about the evening.

The guy's name was James Maier (pronounced like the female horse) and he was selling his company to Keith because he had started a new company.

"I've done a lot of business with him in the past," he continued. "So he won't be distracted by your presence. In fact, he'll expect certain things, which I know you won't have a problem with. Your job is to make sure his every need is satisfied. If he's happy, then we get a good deal. You'll also be spending the night with him back at his hotel, so be ready to be an exhibitionist later at the hotel. William said you were great about it a few weeks ago, which is why I'm having you work tonight. Any questions?"

I shook my head no.

"Good," Keith began to wrap up his briefing. "Tomorrow you'll come back here from the hotel. The place is yours to roam around until it's time for tomorrow's party, which I'll tell you about then. James'll be here anytime now, so be ready for his arrival at the door."

After Keith left the bathroom, I finished my makeup, put on my heels and walked the door. I felt a little nervous about meeting James in just my birthday suit and a pair of hells, but, at the same time, I felt unbelievably excited about all of it. I could feel my pussy getting moist because of the excitement.

Finally, about ten minutes later, I heard a car pull into the drive. It was Jerry arriving with Mr. Maier in Keith's car. I opened the door and stood on the porch for James to see me as he got out of the car.

"Good evening Mr. Maier," I said in my strongest eastern European accent when he got close to the porch. "I hope your flight and ride over here were good."

"Just fine," he replied as he gave me a good look-over. "Keith never ceases to amaze me. Another girl with a cute face and smoking hot body to match. Not to mention, the eastern European accent. Turn around and let me see your ass."

I did as he asked and when I turned around, placed his hand on my ass. His fingers traced where my ass cheeks met my upper thigh and his fingers moved very close to my pussy, which sent a shiver of desire throughout my body.

"You are definitely a very hot lady Miss...you know my name but I don't know yours."

"Wild, Miss Sharon Wild. If you'd follow me Mr. Maier, Mr. Shingleton is waiting for you in the library."

As I led him to the library, which I felt he already knew the way, he asked me questions about how long I had worked for Keith and my experience in the porn world.

"You must be really good," he said when we got to the library door. "Keith usually doesn't leave the important deals to the new girls."

I suddenly got very nervous after that comment. What if I messed things up and caused the deal to fall apart? James said that Keith usually relied on experienced girls for these things. This was my first real job for Keith.

It took me a second to compose myself again. After doing so, I pushed open the double-doors to the library and escorted James into the room, where Keith was sitting behind his desk. As we entered, he got up and met us half way across the room. The two old friends exchanged pleasantries and then James turned the conversation to me.

"Keith, where do you keep finding all of these hot girls to work for you," James asked and Keith just smiled. "But I do have a complaint. I bet you've already got to fuck her so that'll give you and advantage tonight as she parades around here trying to distract me. I don't think that's fair."

"You know, you're right," Keith said in a pretend contemplation. "I'll tell you what. Before we get started with the final details of the buyout, Sharon, why don't you get on your knees and help James relieve some the tension surrounding the buyout."

Without hesitation, I knew what my job was. I knelt before James, unbuckled his belt and pants and pulled his pants and boxers to the floor. When I did that, I released his cock, which was already pretty hard. I began to plant kisses on the tip before I started taking him into my mouth. His cock was of average length and girth, which meant I was able to deep throat him without much difficulty.

"Keith, why don't you join me here," James said above me. "I've never known you to miss out on a piece of ass."

About ten seconds later, I felt Keith lifting me off my knees. As I stood up, James kept me bent over and my mouth on his cock. I felt Keith's cock at the opening of my pussy and with one quick thrust he was completely inside me. As Keith began to pump me from behind, James now had a hold of my head and was keeping my head steady as he began to pump in and out of my mouth.

Even though I had been with two guys at the same time like this, I had never been simultaneously fucked in my mouth and pussy. Needless to say, it did not take me long to begin to orgasm. As my body went limp from a earth-shattering orgasm, they switched up and Keith was now inserting into my mouth and James into my pussy.

I literally had an out-of-body experience. Even though they were both fucking me and I knew it, I felt as if I was not in my own body as the two of them used it. I do not know if I was having a long, non-stop orgasm, or what, but I was in the state until I heard James say he was ready to cum.

Keith said he was too, and the positioned me onto my knees as they jacked off above my head.

"Keep your mouth closed," James said when I opened my mouth for them to cum in. "I want to see your face covered in cum as we negotiate the final pieces here."

I dutifully obeyed and they began to shoot their loads on my face at the same time. In an almost choreographed move, Keith's first shot landed in my right eye and James' first shot landed in my left eye. Since my eyes were forced closed, I could only feel them cum, but they both landed shots of cum onto my cheeks, nose and chin, some which began to immediately drip onto my chest and stream to my stomach.

"Very good," I heard James say. "Now, let's get to the deal."

I heard both men pull up their pants and move away from me. I tried to open my eyes, but the cum was still forcing them shut.

"Don't wipe any off," I heard James say to me. "I want you to wear that cum as it landed on you so you can be proud of the cumslut you really are."

Of course, I obeyed. Besides, his dirty talk, which he really had not used at all before then, sent another wave of desire through my body.

I remained on my knees for another few minutes and finally was able to open my eyes, even though my vision was still a little blurred from the cum.

"Can I get you two anything to drink," I asked, finally getting to my feet.

They both wanted a scotch and water. My vision was finally restored enough that I was able to get to the door and to the kitchen, where I found George.

I told him what James and Keith wanted and he made the drinks, never seeming to notice the cum all over me. However, when I looked into a mirror, I saw that my mascara had run down my cheeks from the cum and the tears as well as the few gobs of cum that had remained on my face and not run down onto my chest. I looked like one of the gangbang sluts that Jeff and I had watched so many times in porn movies. I felt another wave of desire pulse through me when I realized I was now one of those porn sluts.

I took the drinks back to the library. After serving them, I stood off to the side, out of the way, but where James could see me. However, he completely ignored me as he and Keith hammered out the details of the purchase.

Finally, after about forty-five minutes, the deal was done.

"Except for one detail," James said as they stood and started to shake hands. "I get her for the rest of the night, or no deal."

"No problem," Keith replied. "She's yours for the night. Do with her as you please."

"Good," he replied, turning to me. "I'm going to fuck your ass all the way to the hotel. You want that?"

I simply nodded and turned to open the door. I led them both out of the library. Without waiting for them, I just walked to the door. I heard James saying goodbye to Keith as I walked out the door and to the car.

Jerry smiled and opened the door for me.

"You look like hell," he said to as I got into the backseat. "But you seem to love it, don't you."

I smiled and just got onto all fours in the back of Keith's Rolls Royce. I noticed Keith had left some KY liquid in the backseat, which is my favorite lube. I quickly rubbed some on my hand and then massaged into my asshole.

"Look at that, she's already getting her asshole ready," James said.

I heard him unzip his pants after Jerry had closed the door. I felt him rubbing the tip of his cock at the opening to my ass. He slowly worked his way into my ass, not because he was being gently with me, but he was not completely hard yet.

"Stick that cock in my ass," I said looking back at him, trying to talk him hard. "Don't do any of that gently bullshit. I want my ass fucked hard. You think your enough of a man to do that for me? Huh?"

"Oh, I know I'm man enough," was the reply and I could feel him getter harder as we spoke. "I don't see how a slut with my dried cum all over her face and chest is any position to talk."

"I think that qualifies me to tell if you fuck me in the ass like a man or like a pussyboy."

That was enough to finish the growth of his cock. Now, he began to thrust his hard cock with more force in my ass.

"Is that man enough for you," he asked.

"So far..not...too bad," I said, trying to mask the pleasure and building orgasm his thrusts were causing me. However, I knew my voice had betrayed me.

"Hey, Jerry. I think she's loving this. Why don't you, when you get on the highway, stay in the right lane. Oh, look, a stoplight. Jerry roll down the window on the driver's side back here."

We pulled up to the stoplight and next to another car, which had two guys in it. When they looked over, they saw me getting fucked from behind. I saw them mouth 'Holy shit,' to each other.

"Motion for them to roll down their window," James said. "Tell them I'm fucking you in the ass and you're loving it."

I did it, and the guys were speechless when the light turned green and we took off. We merged onto the highway, which was not that busy to the time of night. However, every car that went by us, or we went by, the driver did a double-take when they saw me naked, and getting fucked from behind.

James was still pumping me hard and the voyeurism was too much, which caused me to orgasm, not only once, but several times on the way to the hotel. As we merged off the highway, I felt James' movements became more random, which meant he was ready to cum.

"Turn around and let me cum on that face again," he ordered.

I turned around and laid down on the backseat. He straddled my chest the best he could with the space available. He was stroking his cock above my face, at my chin. His first shot landed directly on my forehead, while his second and third shots streamed from the bridge of my nose to my upper lip. The fourth and fifth shot still had a lot of cum in it, especially considering it was his second time of the evening, and landed on my upper lip and lower lip/chin area. His final shot never made it out of his cock, but he rubbed it over my cheek.

12