Coupling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the suite’s living room, Noel too was getting her cunt stuffed. Brad had a marvelous cock and he knew how to use it. They were in spoon position, lying on their right sides, he behind her, evenly stroking in and out.

"Ohhh, that’s just right. Nice and even. Just, just let it build. Slowly. Yes. Just let it build."

"Noel, you’re so good. Your pussy is like velvet."

"Here, let me show you what I can really do with it." Noel was proud of her sexual abilities. She was among the very best when it came to sex. She began to sit up, guiding Brad with her. "That’s it, baby, stay with me. Stay inside me." They moved into a sitting position. Noel began to move herself up and down on his big cock.

"Now, feel this."

Noel shifted from up and down to around and around, contracting and relaxing her cunt muscles as she churned. Brad had never felt anything like it. No wonder she was a professional sex star.

"I don’t know about you, Brad baby, but this always makes me cum, and I don’t think I can hold back any longer."

"Then don’t, don’t. I’ve been holding back. I wanted it to last."

"Don’t worry, baby. Cum with me now but don’t worry, I’ll make sure you cum with me again." Noel redoubled her efforts, pushing Brad and herself toward an ecstatic peak. "Cum with me, Brad. Shoot it in me. I want to feel your cum!"

"Yes. Yes. I’m coming!"

"We’re coming!"

And they were. Brad’s hot sperm jetted upward into her fuck hole while her love juices gushed downward in a flood over his cock. He bucked wildly, jabbing his rigid pole into her while she continued to slam herself against him. Spurt after spurt of hot, sticky jizz shot into her, and Noel felt fireworks explode in her brain. Brad felt his climax spreading from his cock throughout his body, infusing it with a pleasant and relaxed warmth. Noel sank back into his arms and he hugged her tightly.

"That was so good. I feel so good. Noel, you are so . . . "

"Good?"

"I was goin’ t’say fabulous."

"Say ‘fabulous’. I like ‘fabulous’ better."

They laughed.

In the bedroom, True and Janet were also laughing. Sprawled on the floor, they snuggled in each other’s arms.

"I’m sorry," said True. "I slipped out."

"Just as I was coming."

"Both of us were. And I did. Look at the mess I made." True could hardly control his laughter.

Janet looked at the dribbles of cum on the bedcovers, then realized some had gotten on her as well. She rubbed her face and breasts, feeling for the goo. Her laughter was as riotous and uncontrollable as his. "I think... I think you got some up my nose."

"I told you we’d never be able to hold that position."

"What position was that?" another voice asked. Brad and Noel walked into the room, arms around each other.

"Hi, honey. We fall down and go boom." She couldn’t make the giggles stop.

"What... what we tried to do was Janet on her back, shoulders mostly, legs up, with me standing, trying to fuck her. We had it going for a bit, but maybe if it wasn’t a waterbed. Just no balance."

"But it was fun."

Noel knelt beside Janet who still cuddled with True. "Would you mind if I did something?" the flame-haired harlot asked.

"Go right ahead."

Noel bent forward and began licking True’s cum off Janet’s neck and breasts.

"Ummm, your tongue feels nice."

"I should hope so." Noel continued to lick lovingly. Her talented tongue made circles about Janet’s breasts, flicked about her nipples. Noel planted soft kisses up and down the front of Janet’s trembling body and then began kissing her mouth, twining her snake-like tongue around Janet’s.

For her part, the sexy swinger returned Noel’s passion. She’d had few experiences with women, but she enjoyed the sensations of woman-to-woman lovemaking, and she certainly knew what to do to heighten their pleasure.

Clasping Noel’s face in both hands, Janet held her tightly and pressed her gently backward to the carpet.

Soon she was licking Noel’s prime pussy with rapid flicks of her long tongue. The two swingers switched to a sixty-nine position and brought each other off while the men watched.

After a time, Brad remarked: "Y’know, I think th’ ladies might’ve forgotten that we are even here."

True laughed. "Whatever are we going to do about it?"

"Remind them that we’re still here. That we are men."

"No need to do that," Noel said looking over at them. "We know what you are."

Janet and Noel sat up, and Janet joined in the good-natured ribbing. "It’s not that we don’t want to play, but what’ve y’all you got to offer?"

Both men approached and pointed to their erections.

"Okay," said Janet.

"Works for me," agreed Noel.

* * * * * * *

The waterbed easily accommodated the four swingers. The wet, wanting pussies of Noel and Janet easily accommodated the sturdy cocks of Brad and True. Janet was riding True’s rigid rod for all she was worth, while Noel got her pretty pussy plowed from behind by Brad.

"Fuck me, that’s it, fuck me! Do it. Do it. Get me off again!" the redheaded swinger screamed as she rammed herself back against Brad’s thrusting cock. "Yes, fuck me!"

"I am fucking you, I am." Brad pumped harder. "And now get ready and cum with me ‘cause I’m about to cum."

Noel redoubled her exertions as well, letting herself go completely until she went over the orgasmic edge. Her fiery cunt contracted and expanded rhythmically on the tall Texan’s joystick. Electricity shot through every nerve in her body and she came. Hard. Intensely. Fully.

Janet and True were not far behind. Their own screams and shouts echoed those of Noel and Brad. Janet rode True’s hard cock to fulfillment, thrashing about like a wild woman until orgasmic bliss fired throughout her consciousness.

All four lay side-by-side on the bed, physically drained and emotionally happy.

Their tremendous orgasms had raised them to a high level of sensuality. Almost as one their spirits floated on soft winds of erotic energy. They stayed this way for a long time.

Though no one wanted to break the mood, Janet and Brad could feel when it was time to go. They got out of bed and showered, enjoying the water, the lather and their playful touches and squeezes of each other’s bodies. They were still erotically high; the experience with the Pagan swingers had been incredible.

In the living room, they found Noel and True dressed in terrycloth robes.

"We thoroughly enjoyed having you. And I mean that in more ways than one," True joked.

"And we enjoyed being with the two of you," Janet replied. "This was a once in a lifetime experience, getting it on with two famous porn stars."

"We aim to please," commented Noel.

"It doesn’t have to be this only time. Janet, Brad, look us up the next time you’re in LA."

"We’ll do that. True, Noel, this has been great. Just great."

"Thank you." said Noel, and meant it. She and True always enjoyed sharing their sexuality with others. It gave them great joy to do so.

The four embraced in a group hug of good feeling and shared joy, and then Janet and Brad left.

In the corridor to the elevator Brad said, "That was fun wasn’t it, Jan? But it really may be a one time thing." He pushed the button for the elevator.

"Oh, I dunno," replied Janet. "They did invite us back. But there is that e-mail we sent to their friend, Lesiah Thrace. Maybe.…" She let her meaning trail off as the elevator doors opened and they stepped in. The doors slid shut and she embraced her husband with a warm and passionate kiss.

"Oh, Brad. I love you," she said.

Brad held his wife tightly. "Oh, Janet. I love you too."

In the suite, True kicked back in an easy chair. He clicked on the audio/visual system with a remote. "We never did watch much of that movie." The S.L.U.T.s appeared on the screen once more. "Who knows, with a little stimulation like this, I might be able to go for it one more time."

"In that case," began Noel, "let me help that stimulation along. My way." She took the remote from his hands and clicked the A/V off.

"Hey!"

"My way." Noel doffed her robe and turned off the lights, plunging the room into darkness. Only her sleek silhouette could be seen in the light of the spring moon.

"You want stimulation, I’ll give you stimulation. She walked slowly toward him and sank onto the chair taking his cock into her mouth.

True sighed.

— End —

* * * * *

The moderately mythic Taliesin, the Bard is a popular porn performer, pagan pundit, and prominent prosex partisan, as well as being addicted to atrocious alliteration. You may write to him at Positively Pagan, 5632 Van Nuys Blvd. #337, Van Nuys, CA 91401 or e-mail yourpaltal@taliesinthebard.com. Tal’s websites are http://www.taliesinthebard.com and http://www.paganpleasures.com.

ProSex, S.L.U.T., GoddessSex, A Celebration of Sex, Coupling and the names and likenesses of all prominent characters and organizations in this fictional story are trademarks (TM) of Positively Pagan.

Thank you for flying with ProSex; please watch your step as you deplane.

12