Courier Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leaned closer, his haughty, superior smile making her tremble, but no longer from fright. She was trapped, in his power completely, utterly at his mercy. His victory all but inevitable.

No!

"No," she said. Barely able to force more than a whisper.

"I won't let you win," stronger this time, even as his hand reached out to caress her cheek. "I'll fight you to the end."

"This is the end, my dear, and you didn't come here to fight."

"I won't- oh!"

His touch melted through her resistance, her will drooping down into a placid puddle of need pooling at her feet. Her objections forgotten, carried away by the sheer force of desire, drifting in the wondrous stream of sensation that was his touch.

When her senses returned, he was already lifting her trailworn tunic. Her arms high above her head, though she had no memory of lifting them. His hand stroked its way up her side, and she cried out once more.

This was wrong. She wasn't supposed to be here, not like this. He was- wrong, bad. The enemy. But how could he be wrong when it felt so right?

"No," she protested again, though she made no move away, "Please, I can't. This isn't-"

"Shhhh..." he said, silencing her with a finger to her lips. One hand holding her arms against the door, he began to unwrap the bindings that held her chest steady as she rode. Groaning with need, each turn of the cloth stoked her anticipation until they finally sprung free from their confining prison.

"Please," she cried, no longer knowing what she was begging for.

In a move, he picked her up bodily and carried her over to the bed. Sprawling onto the covers, her naked body writhed in unfulfilled need. Still he stood at the foot of the bed, unmoving, his robe set aside.

"Please," she begged again, "Please... fuck me."

He looked down at her, sneering triumphantly. He had won, and they both knew it, though Karoline could no longer remember what that meant. She fought still, struggling against the desires burning through her heart, but it was a useless gesture. She could no more resist him than she could hold back her need for breath. Less, even, for it was not only her lungs that yearned for him. All of her, every last part, cried out for him. Yearning, to the fiery depths of her heart, for this man to fuck her.

Her legs parted, body unfurling as she opened herself to this man. This glorious, wonderful man whom she worshiped beyond any other. Still he held back.

"Why should I," he said, and in that moment her resistance shattered.

In its wake, she was filled with a new kind of fear. A desperate, terrifying possibility that he might not take her.

"Please," she cried, "I need you so bad."

"I have a palace full of girls. Why should I bother with you?"

Karoline froze in panic, but her mind galloped on, desperately trying to think of something, anything that might placate him. Then it hit her. A possibility, one single ray of hope in her dark and desperate panic.

"I could be one of them, one of your girls," she said, clutching desperately at the faint possibility. "And then you could fuck me!"

"I already have plenty of those. What would you give me in return?"

He moved in, his member just barely brushing against her opening. She squirmed, trying to get it inside, but he held her down easily. It was more than just the weight of his body, though he was perfectly capable of overpowering her. Rather, it was the weight of his presence that kept her trapped helplessly beneath him, the sheer, inarguable force of will he represented.

"Use me, take me. Any way you want, any time you want. Pussy, ass, mouth, whatever you want. Just so long as you use me!"

"Ah ah, that's what you get, you little whore," she moaned at that, "what do I get in return."

"Anything," she screamed desperately, "What do you want from me? Just tell me, and it's yours."

"Anything I want, slave?"

"I, I'm no-"

His hand shot out and gripped her jaw, holding tight as he forced her to meet his eyes.

"Then that isn't everything, is it slut?"

"I- no..."

"Then I guess you don't want it after all."

Her eyes widened in renewed panic.

"I'll do it," she cried. "I'll be your slave, your slut, your whore. Anything you want. Just please take me!"

He leaned in closer, his breath hot over her face.

"Lesson number one. Slaves don't give demands, they obey. Now turn over."

Scrambling to obey, she flipped her body over. Hands and knees, her needy rear hanging in the air. Strong hands grabbed her by the hair, yanking her back even as his weight pressed her tits to the mattress.

"Lesson number two," he whispered in her ear. "You belong to me, bitch, and you're mine to use whenever, wherever I please."

With no further warning, he drove his length inside her.

She cried out, screaming in mindless animal need as she rutted back against him. Held tight, helpless to resist as he used his new belonging.

He released her hair, letting her face collapse to the blankets. Sight, sound, it didn't matter, only touch, just the sensation of their coupling. Now free of her hair, his hand reached to grab her dangling breast, kneading it roughly as his chest pressed down upon her back.

"It seems our little rider was hiding something under her uniform, wasn't she? They belong to me now, just like the rest of you."

"Yes," she moaned as she pushed back against him, striving for sensation, yearning to be filled.

He said more things, and she answered them without thinking. Words sinking into her mind without passing through conscious thought. There was no need to understand, only to obey.

She pressed harder, desperately as the sensation built towards an impossibly high peak.

"Not yet," he said as she tried to push herself over the edge. "You don't come until I do. But when I do, when I spill my seed into your worthless insides, then I want you to cum. And when you do, you will be mine. Forever."

Even as he said it, she knew his words were true. They had a weight, an inevitability that was impossible for her to fight, even if she still harbored any lingering doubts about her place in life.

"Now," he said as tense, powerful hands gripped her tight and drove him even deeper inside. "Cum for me. Cum like the slut you are."

She did, screaming out his name as the white hot pleasure burned away every stitch of awareness left within her. It was glorious, marvelous, life changing in a way she had never imagined possible. He spent himself inside her, and soon after she collapsed exhausted on the bed.

As she regained awareness to tickle of his juices trickling down her thigh, Karoline knew that things had changed. Changed forever. Even as she came down from the grip of her lust addled spell, the truth of it had been burned into her mind completely.

Duke Ambrose owned her. She belonged to him, now and forever. His servant, his property, his to do with as he pleased.

She didn't like it, she didn't want it, but she did love it.

Oh, how she hated that man. How she needed him.

"Up, slave," he said, and she leapt up from the bed without giving it conscious thought. Whatever wished, the idea of not obeying his command didn't even cross her mind. The thought of being his slave appalled her, but the truth of it was undeniable, and disobedience unthinkable.

"I have something for you," he told her. "A little something I had made when my spies told me about your message. Oh, yes. I knew all about it before you ever set foot on my estate. Hmmph... that old fool wants a response. You shall be my response. But not yet. First things first."

He motioned her over, and there, hanging from a hook was a servant's uniform. Just like the maids who had served her earlier. Somehow, she knew it would be exactly her size.

At his command, she began dressing. A far cry from her usual, practical garb. It pinched tight where it should have been loose, fluffed where it should have held tight, and left her most intimate areas dreadfully exposed, feeling more naked than if she had been unclothed. Yet, for all that the clothing disgusted her, it excited her too. The dress made her feel helplessly, deliciously girly in a way she had never known she craved.

It was wonderful.

"Stand straight, let me get a look at you," he commanded.

She held herself before him, trembling at his appraising gaze. Yearning for the approval of the man she loathed above all others. The thin material of her dress provided absolutely no barrier against his probing fingers as he pinched and squeezed her nipples to hardness. Despite everything, she found herself overjoyed at the attention. She loved the way her dress highlighted her breasts, lifting and displaying them for all the world to see. She knew that this was his doing. Until today she had always kept them subdued and concealed, but that no longer mattered.

As his fingers explored her exposed chest, Karoline felt her desire rapidly rekindle, and somehow knew that it would never truly be far away. His pawing touch disgusted her, but she would yearn for it forevermore.

"This is your new uniform," he said once he was satisfied. "It is what you shall wear here, unless I tell you otherwise. You will serve as I tell you, you will be taken when I wish it, and you will enjoy every second of it like the slut you are. Is that understood?"

It was horrible, every word of it, but she needed it all the same.

"Yes, my master," she said helplessly. "How may this slut serve you?"

He smiled, and her heart grew cold even as her pussy warmed.

"I'll tell you how you will serve. When you leave this castle, you will return to that old fool Mayburry, you will continue to serve as his pretty little courier, and as my spy."

He let it sink in just a moment before continuing.

"You will work your way into the old fool's bed and learn his secrets. It shouldn't be hard with that barren old harridan he calls a wife. When a rider is dispatched to me, it shall be you that carries the missives. You will learn what I desire, you will tell him what I want him to know, and in the end you will betray him in every way possible. Is that understood, my pet?"

No! It was horrible, unthinkable. How could she possibly betray the man who had raised her up from her common origins, the woman who had taken Karoline under her wing and taught her how to navigate high society. She couldn't betray them, she wouldn't!

Except... it was inevitable, inescapable. Already, her refusal was being steadily eroded by her growing, aching need to obey. It was only a matter of time, she knew, before it was gone entirely, and even the will to resist would no longer be a part of her.

There was no strength in her to refuse. She would serve.

"As you wish, my master," she said in defeat.

"Good," Duke Ambrose smiled again, once again setting her heart aglow.

"But first, another duty," he said, pulling open his robe and exposing himself once again. "You have made a mess. Clean it up."

"Yes master!"

Overwhelmed by an eagerness to please him, the Duke's newest servant knelt at his feet and took him into her mouth. Feeling him harden, she was all too happy to take care of his needs. Eager and ready to begin her new life of service to the Duke.

12