Court Reporter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammertime
hammertime
2,411 Followers

Ron opened the wine and poured them both a glass and stood in the open door watching her. She jumped when he spoke. "Do you have to go through that every time you are out of town?"

She moved to defend Scott. "He usually isn't this bad. When I am in the room when he first calls he doesn't question me. He worries about me being out on the streets alone after dark."

He came over to her and handed her the glass of wine. She took it without thinking and down half of it at once. Ron set down next to her on the bed and put his arm around her shoulders. "You better take it easy on that."

Jan liked the feel of his arm around her. He wasn't being fresh with her, just concerned about her. "I know. I am not much for wine or any drink for that matter. If Scott knew you were in here with me he would drive all the way from Mobile. I don't usually have the men I am with in my room with me unless we are working."

Ron stood up. "I know how we can keep you from worrying about that." He pulled her up and led her into his room. "Now you don't have a man in your room."

"I am not sure he would like this that much better." She was laughing just the same. It was much better around Ron than listing to Scott questioning her about every minute of her time.

They laughed and talked until the wine was gone and he ordered another. By the time it was finished so was Jan. She had passed out on his bed and fell backwards and was asleep in seconds. Ron wasn't in much better shape but he was able to hold his liquor better.

He looked down at the sleeping woman. She was really beautiful lying there in front of him. For a moment he thought about taking advantage of her but decided that he stood a much better chance for the long hall if he just put her in her own bed. When he finally got her he wanted her to know who it was. He picked her up and carried her to her bed.

She fell back and her dress was up high on her thighs. For a moment he questioned why he didn't just take her now. He had many women before and he had never had to take advantage of one yet. He didn't expect Jan to be any different.

He reached for the buttons of her skirt and loosened them. He rolled it down her hips and off her legs. Her top soon followed until she was dressed in only her panties and Bra. He thought about removing them also but knew that she would really be pissed in the morning if she woke up naked. He moved her around until he could cover her up. He pulled the cover up around her shoulders and leaned down and kissed her. Even in sleep he could taste the wine on her mouth. Her lips were soft and he kissed her longer than he intended. He heard her moan when he kissed her and her mouth opened. His tongue pushed inside until he touched her tongue. He forced himself to stop and go back to his room.

Deep in her sleep Jan felt his lips on hers. She thought it was Scott and he was much gentler than he normally was. Then it was over and she went back to a deep sleep.

The next morning she woke to the sound of a shower running. It took her a while to figure out just where she was. She rolled over to sit on the side of the bed. Her head felt like it was twice as large as it should be. She had a hang over unlike any she had ever had. How many glasses of wine had she drunk last night?

She could hear the shower running and she looked over to see the door open between the two rooms. It must be Ron in his bath. She looked down and for the first time realized that she had slept in her bra and panties. Why hadn't she put on her gown as she usually did? Slowly it was coming back to her. The last conscious though was in Ron's room and she had lay back on his bed to rest her eyes.

How had she got in her own bed, and where were the rest of her clothes? She didn't remember undressing. Glancing at the clock she saw that she had to get in a hurry as their first meeting was a 9:00 this morning. She struggled to her feet and stumbled off to the bathroom. In her state of mind she forgot to take a change of clothes with her.

The shower refreshed her and made her head feel a lot better. She dried off and then remembered that she had not brought any underwear with her. Thinking she was alone she opened the door and went out to get a fresh change. She stopped at once when she saw Ron standing in the open door watching her. Too late she pulled the towel around to cover her front. He had already seen all of her.

"Sorry," he said. "I was just about to shut your door." He pulled her door closed and stepped back in his room. After just seeing her naked he wished he had taken more of the opportunity last night to see more of her.

Jan was so startled that it didn't bother her at first. As she dressed she thought more about last night and how she had managed to undress and get in bed. She wondered if Ron had put her to bed. This bothered her more than him just seeing her naked.

A few minutes later he knocked on her door again. She called for him to come in. Her face was red with embarrassment when he came in the room. "I see you are dressed now. I have to say that it sure started my morning off with a bang."

Still blushing she said, "I forgot the door was open and didn't take my clothes with me. Give me a moment and I will be ready to go.

He sat down and watched as she finished putting on the last of her make up. He thought she looked just as good in the morning as she had last night. He could have watched her more but she hurried to finish.

"My head feels like it is twice as big as it should be."

"I don't feel all that good myself. We put away a lot of wine last night."

"I don't remember much of it. What did we do?"

"Nothing much, just did a lot of talking."

"About what?"

"I now know a lot more about you than before. I know that Scott is a very jealous man, and he calls to check on you each night when you are out of town."

"Did I tell you that?"

"Yes and a few more secrets that I want reveal to you."

"I have never done anything like that before. I very seldom drink and never to the point I don't remember what I said." She stopped for a second. "Did you put me to bed?"

"Yes. Other than you being out cold it was a very pleasant job."

"You undressed me? Why."

"You don't usually sleep in your dress do you? Don't worry; your honor is still in tack. I undressed you, covered you up and went to my room and went to bed."

"Nothing else?"

"Jan you are one beautiful woman and I was tempted to explore but I have had my share of women before and I have never had to take unfair advantage of any of them. I will be more than happy to take it farther when you know what is going on."

Her face turned beet red. He had just made a pass at her and he was very plain that he wanted her. "We better get out of here and get to work."

The day was a week long. By lunch she was struggling to keep up with the disposition. Thankfully the client had other business that afternoon. She couldn't wait to get back to her room and her bed.

Now they were entering the rooms each time by her outside door. "I am going to get a nap," she said.

"I will wake you for dinner." He went to his room, the doors between them still open. Jan kicked off her shoes and fell down on her bed still fully dressed. She could have cared less that the door was open to his room. She was sleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.

Ron did a little work and went back to check on her. She was very much out of it as he watched her sleeping. Her dress had worked its way back up her legs and a full three quarter of them was exposed. His cock hardened just imagining what it would be like to have them wrapped around his ass.

He checked on her several times during the afternoon. She had not moved.

The phone woke her. She struggled over to answer it. It was Scott on the other end.

"What are you doing?"

"You just woke me from a nap."

"Awfully early to be taking a nap isn't it."

"It has been a rough day and I am exhausted."

"Where is your partner?" he said it in a sarcastic voice.

"I don't know, I guess he is in his room taking a nap. We were both worn out."

"Where is his room?"

"Down the hall." She looked over at the open door. She wasn't about to tell him that for all practical purposes they were in the same room.

"What are you going to do tonight?"

"What do you mean?'

"Eat, what are you doing for dinner tonight?"

"Haven't given it much thought. Might just call room service and eat in." She knew that he would like that.

They talked a few more minutes and then hung up. Jan was about to lose her temper with Scott for being so jealous of her. She wondered why he was so jealous when she had never given him reason to not trust her. It was him that insisted that she dress sexy and show off for other men. She wondered if it might be guilt that made him act this way. It had only started this a bout a year ago. Maybe it was him that she should be checking on.

She got up and went in the bathroom to freshen up. Coming back out she stepped into Ron's room. He was stretched out on his bed with only his pants on. His chest was bare and he lay with his hands behind his head watching her.

"Come on in. I heard the phone conversation. How do you put up with him doing you like that?"

Jan walked into the room and set down on the edge of the bed. He slid over to make more room for her. "He only stared doing this a bout a year ago."

"Sounds to me like there might be a little guilt on his end."

"I have had that same thought myself." Her back was to him and he reached over to rub her shoulder.

"I am glad to know my room is down the hall from you." He laughed.

"He would have died if I had told him that we were next door. If he came in now he would kill us both and nothing is going on."

He continued to stroke up and down her arm when she didn't move to stop him. "That's not my fault."

She had been deep in thought about Scott and wasn't playing much attention to Ron touching her other than it felt good on her arm. "What?"

"That nothing is going on."

She blushed, "Ron, I have never cheated on Scott. I have had all kinds of opportunities but I just haven't done that."

He rolled over on his side behind her. His hands were stroking slowly across her back bringing cold chill over her body. He could feel them under his finger tips. "Jan, I am not going to beat around the bush about it. I would love to make love to you. I know I am not the first one to try to get you in bed but I would sure like to be the first one to do it."

The excitement that Jan had been missing the last year was certainly back now. She was in a position that she had never been before. The touch of his hands on her sent a tingle straight to her pussy. She knew she had to get up and away from him are she wasn't going to be able to stop herself. She pulled away and stood up, separating herself from his touch which she missed at once.

Turning to him she said, "I can't."

"When ever you are ready. What do you want to do for dinner?" He changed the subject to keep her from feeling threatened.

"I am worn out from today and last night why don't we just order in?"

Ron was perfectly willing to eat alone here in the room with her. "What do you want?"

The meal was good for hotel cooking. She refused to have any more wine. Her head just could not take any more tonight.

They talked about work and families. They found it easy to talk to each other. It was almost nine when they finished and called for room service to pick up the dishes. They had not approached the subject of sex again.

After they finished Ron asked her if she had brought her swim suit with her. "Yes, Why?"

"We could go downstairs to the hot tub. It would help take away some of the stress from the day."

Jan always brought her suit with here for just that very reason. She had just never gone down with one of the lawyers. "Sounds like a good idea but I better not. Scott will probably make another call and if I am not here to answer it he will be furious."

The words were hardly out of her mouth before the phone rang. She looked at Ron as if to say, "See."

"Hello Scott."

"How did you know it was me?"

"Caller ID."

"What did you do for dinner tonight?"

"Ordered in."

"Sounds good."

"Scott? Where are you?"

"What?"

"Why did you call me back tonight? Are you checking up on me? Maybe I should be calling to check up on you?"

"I just wanted to make sure you got in ok."

"It sounds more like you are checking up on me. If I have a problem I can go down the hall and get Ron to help me. Good night." She hung up the phone with a bang.

Ron clapped his hands. "Very well done."

"He won't call back again tonight. Let's go to the hot tub." She was still fuming as she drug her suit out of her drawer and went into the bath room to change.

Ron was ready when she came out. He had on a swim suit with a shirt over it and a towel in his hands. She had on a bikini that Scott had picked out for her before he became so jealous. It was black and stood out against her white skin. She had a top over it but it didn't cover much. Ron sucked in his breath, "Wow."

"Behave." She opened the door and led him to the elevator.

As luck would have it the same older couple was going down at the same time. Jan gritted her teeth when they exchanged looks between them. "Looks like a good night for the hot tub" she said. She reached over and took Ron's arm in defiance.

The elevator door opened to the lobby and the older couple got off. "Bye, "said Jan as the door closed behind them.

Ron looked at her. "What was that all about?"

"I saw the looks they gave us coming in last night. I am just not in the mood to take any crap tonight."

"Remind me to never piss you off."

The hot tub was in the basement. As luck would have it the couple in it was just getting out. One look at them and you could tell that they would not be reaching the bedroom too soon for them. Ron and Jan looked at each other and laughed.

The water felt good to both of them. Jan stripped off her top and stepped into the hot water. Ron was pulling off his top as he watched her beautiful body in the sexy bikini. His cock was already pushing hard against his loose suit. It wasn't going to hide much of him.

The tub wasn't all that big and with her on one side and him across from her their feet kept touching. It wasn't long before she quit trying to keep from touching him. She lay back and shut her eyes and let the swirling water take over her body. She didn't notice when Ron got up until he came back with a couple of drinks for them.

She hadn't planned on having any thing alcoholic tonight but when he handed it to her she took it. He got back in the tub and set down next to her, His legs were touching hers from thigh to thigh.

He turned facing her. "Toast?"

"To what?"

"Too a wonderful night." He lifted his glass to hers. For a second she held back before touching his glass with hers. He downed his drink in one swallow, she followed suit. He took the empty glasses and set them on the edge of the tub and turned back to her.

He took her chin in his hand and turned her mouth to his. His lips covered hers before she had time to react. Once contact was made she didn't want it to stop. Then she remembered that last night she had been kissed. She had thought she was dreaming of Scott but now she knew it was Ron that had kissed her.

She broke the kiss without moving away. "You kissed me last night when you put me to bed." He nodded yes. "I knew it was you as soon as you kissed me." She lifted her mouth to him again and this time he didn't have to hold her face. Her mouth opened to welcome his probing tongue in. Outside of a few pecks on the lips she had not kissed another man other than Scott for five years.

Ron's lips were full and gentle as he worked her mouth over, inside and out. She could not remember when being kissed felt this good. She relaxed and he pulled her closer to his body. Her breasts were in full contact with his muscular chest. Her hard nipples pushing against him urged him to move farther. His hand came down to her hips and pulled her tighter to him. His cock, now hard, was pressing against the crotch of her swim suit.

Jan was breathing hard from the kiss and the close relationship of their bodies together. She could feel his cock and it felt big and hard pushing against her cunt. His hands were squeezing her shapely ass as he kept the pressure of his cock against her cunt.

Jan was almost pass the point of no return when the elevator doors opened. She pushed back and stood up just as another couple came around the corner. "Sorry we didn't think the tub would be used this late at night.

"We were just leaving," said Jan as she picked up her cover up and headed for the elevator with Ron right behind her.

The other couple just laughed. "Looks like they can't get to the bedroom quick enough."

Jan didn't say a word up in the elevator. Luckily they didn't have to make any stops until it reached their floor. Jan used her card to open the door and left it open for Ron. She hurried on to the bathroom and shut the door behind her.

Ron didn't know what to think. Things had been going smooth until the other couple showed up. Now he didn't know what was going on. Jan had shut herself in the bathroom. He waited a few minutes and when she didn't come out he went on to his room to get out of the wet suit.

Jan turned the commode top down and just set there thinking about what had just taken place. All the way up in the elevator she had been just shaking inside. Ron's kisses were really getting to her down stairs. If it was excitement she craved then she had found it. She had never felt like this even on her wedding night. Her stomach was churning and she couldn't stop shaking. She had never thought she would be affected like this. Ron had her so turned on that her nipples were so hard they hurt and she couldn't get her breath.

Jan would not have gone down to the hot tub with him if Scott hadn't called back and made her mad. She went down with Ron just to spite Scott and in return she had ended up being kissed by him and that had turned into more than she had expected. She was still shaking and it wasn't from the cold.

She finally stood up and pulled her suit off. She dropped the top over the tub and looked down at her naked breasts. Her breasts were swollen and her nipples hard. Her hands came up to touch them and she nearly climax right then. They had never been so sensitive to the touch.

She pushed her bottom off her legs and they joined the top. Her hand dropped between her legs and she knew she was soaking wet from her own juice. Her finger touched her hard clit and she shuttered from the touch of her own hand. She wanted to be fucked in the worse way. The only man available was in the next room.

It took her a few more minutes to make up her mind to open the door. She knew once she left the bathroom what was going to happen. Her hard tits, wet pussy and the steady trembling in her stomach and down her legs made the decision for her. She dropped the wet towel with her suit and taking a deep breath she opened the door.

She didn't know if Ron would be outside waiting on her or if he had gone back to his room. She knew he must be wondering what he did wrong. She knew that he didn't do anything wrong, every move he had made that night was the right one whether he knew it or not.

Naked she stepped out of the bathroom to find him already gone. The door between the two rooms was open and she took a deep breath and tried to control the nervous shakes she had as she walked into his room.

He was in his bath with the door open. His back was turned to her and he was naked as he dried off in front the tub. She started to shake again when she saw his naked body. He was only the second man she had ever seen completely naked and he hadn't even turned around so she could see all of him. What she saw she liked. His long lean body with his hard ass looked much better naked than it did when the girls at worked talked about his cute ass.

hammertime
hammertime
2,411 Followers