Courtenay

Story Info
Fantasy becomes reality with the girl of my dreams.
2.7k words
4.17
14k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No matter who it is, everyone has that one person at work that is just knock out gorgeous. I'm no different and at my place of work... her name is Courtenay. She's twenty-nine years old with a body that wasn't too slender but not too big either... she was just right. With her short red hair and soft, pouty lips... Courtenay was a sight to behold. She was the kind of woman that I had no doubt many men would fuck without hesitation. I would sit at my cubicle for hours, watching her work at her own desk. As I watched her, I wondered what it would be like to wave my hand through her short hair, how that hair would smell as I kissed the back of her neck or what noises she would make when I entered her from behind. Such fantasies are normal, healthy in fact according to some professionals I've read. Even though I have a steady girlfriend who is nothing short of amazing, I couldn't help but feel aroused whenever I was around Courtenay. I also accepted the fact that it's human nature to be attracted to the opposite sex and got back to work when the moment is over.

I don't think you can blame me for being attracted to Courtenay, because not only is she a fine looking woman, but also she had personality to boot. Whenever we talked, it was easy to see that we have so much in common and have plenty to talk about. That's another fantasy many men don't talk about, the ability to be able to talk about cool stuff after sex. If men could find a woman who talked about movies or even check out sports center after making love instead of talking about love and commitment, I guarantee she'd be getting a ring big enough to skate on in less than a year. Men actually fall head over heels for the tomboy because they can hang around her like they do one of the guys and Courtenay was that kind of tomboy. She was pretty yet tough and willing to speak her mind when she had to. I found out that her tough tomboy attitude came from being raised with three brothers and no sisters, so she had no choice but to play around with the boys when growing up. It never took away from her feminine side, as she still took the time to make herself look stunning each day when she came into work. While her office attire was nice to look at, I am sure myself along with many other men looked forward to casual Fridays, when she would wear a tight pair of blue jeans that nicely showed off her cute, tight ass.

There were two reasons why Courtenay and I were never meant to be. First was my girlfriend and the other being that she had a man of her own. Everyone has these kinds of people in their lives; a member of the opposite sex they can't have but fantasize about all the time. Yet when fantasy strays into the realm of reality, it can sometimes be enough to blow your mind. My fantasy made such a bold move when I least expected it. Usually I only saw Courtenay at the office, and was a tad surprised when I got a chance to see her in a completely different environment than I was used to. This encounter occurred downtown in one of the most popular dance clubs in the city. I stood outside that club for close to an hour, freezing my ass off with a few of my friends while waiting to get inside. Usually I never have to wait outside, but with the girlfriend out of town to visit her sister for her birthday, I had promised this close friend of mine that we would wait outside to make sure we made it into has favourite place. So there I was on a cold Saturday night, waiting to get inside when I heard a familiar voice call from above.

And there she was. Waving from one of the windows and smiling at me like a princess would when look down at the little peons below. I smiled and returned the wave before resuming my conversation with my own friends. We finally made it into the club about a half hour later, shed off our winter coats and joined the huge crowd inside eagerly hoping that their body heat would thaw us out from our long wait outside. Once inside I was met halfway to the bar by Courtenay, who was a stunning sight for sore eyes. She was wearing a tight shirt with very little back to it, and a tight pair of black jeans with some boots that gave her an extra inch or two of height. I took a look around the room and casually asked where her boyfriend was. I had assumed he was probably at the bar fetching her a drink but she gave a cute grin and said that they were no longer an item, and that she kicked him to the curb for being a complete douche bag. She then took the time to ask me where my girlfriend was. I couldn't resist: I told her that my girlfriend had left town and we had broken up as well. Courtenay replied by giving me a cute smile and I took it as a sign and asked if I could buy her a drink, which she happily accepted.

After a few drinks and some rather interesting conversation, Courtenay asked me to hit the dance floor with her for a few songs. I had enough liquor courage in my system to accept her invitation and off we went. The dance floor was already packed, so Courtenay and I were dancing very close to one another to the point where our bodies would occasionally rubbing up against each other. I didn't want try to bump into her, afraid that she would be offended but not only did she like it but she turned around and allowed her ass to bump and grind into my pelvis. I don't know if it was the loud music or all the people bumping and grinding around us, but I put an arm around her and bumped into her as well.

Courtenay seemed to be enjoying it as she bumped along with me, rubbing her tight ass harder against my crotch. I then took another chance and slipped my hand underneath her shirt, reaching up and feeling up her breast, which was easy to accomplish since she wasn't wearing a bra. I could hear her gasp with surprise as I teased her nipple with a soft touch, caressing her breast with in the cup of my hand. She arched back and gave a grin that let me know it was all right to feel her up, and I decided to take another chance. I leaned down and kissed her exposed neck, teasing her with my lips and tongue as we continued to bump and grind on the dance floor.

Seconds later, Courtenay turned around to look me in the eyes. It was clear that I had been more than bold in the last few seconds and I had clenched my ass cheeks to brace myself for a swift smack for my rudeness. Courtenay didn't slap me but instead moved in closer and kissed me right on the lips. The kiss was semi-open mouth, but there was zero tongue action. After a few seconds, Courtenay eased back for a moment to catch her breath, and then came right back to kiss me again. This time there was plenty of tongue action, as we both got right into things and began to feel each other out as we were necking on the dance floor. Again the music started to pump at an unbearable volume, and we again started to dance on the floor with the rest of the crowd. This time out our dance was tens times more sensual as we spent most of the song kissing, feeling each other up and grinding up a storm for well over twenty minutes. Finally, Courtenay took me by the hand and led me away from the dance floor. I didn't know where she was taking me at first, but then it was obvious as we went right to the door to fetch our coats. She never heard so much as a whisper of protest as we both fled the club and hailed the nearest cab. Since my girlfriend was out of town, we went to my place since I didn't want to run the chance of bumping into her now ex-boyfriend.

Once inside the door to my apartment, things went from normal to out of friggin' control. We went right to the couch and started to make out right there in the living room. We were kissing each other passionately, feeling each other up and started to remove each others clothing. Since she wasn't wear a bra, I immediately tore off Courtenay's shirt and began to lick and suck on her petite breasts, and I even enjoyed listening to her give off a soft whimper as I teased her nipples with my tongue. I wasn't going to stop there, as I slowly began to work my way down. I unbuttoned her jeans and ripped them off with ease and after I removed her wet panties, it was hard to believe that the girl I had been fantasizing about all this time was naked on my couch with legs spread out and waiting for me to give her as much pleasure as I possible could. I was eager to rise to the challenge, as I quickly went down her and began to give her oral pleasure. She had a landing strip which I thought was extremely hot and the clean work space just made me want to stay down there forever. I loved the taste of her as I never stopped licking and sucking, even when she started to orgasm in my face. I kept going, licking up all her sweet juices while she bucked her hips and ran her hair through my hair. As I had suspected, Courtenay was a moaner and she never hesitated to let me know how she was feeling each time she had came while I was going down on her.

Suddenly she was on her feet and pushing me down onto the couch. Courtenay was eager to return the favour and I eagerly sat down. She tore open my dress shirt to the point where all the buttons went flying. Courtenay started to tease me by licking my nipples before beginning to work way down. She opened my pants and removed my under shorts to expose my erect penis, which was hard as a rock and reporting for duty. She gave me a cute grin and then I was the one who was gasping in pleasure as I could feel her soft lips slowly engulf every inch of my cock. There are not enough words to express how fucking amazing it was to feel her suck me off, but it was one of the best five minutes of my life. I watched with amazement as the red hair I had been admiring from a distance at work bobbed up and down as Courtenay gave me the best head I ever had. She probably could have gone on forever, but I interrupted her with the suggestion that we fuck because this was as hard as I was ever going to be. Courtenay giggled with delight and climbed on top of me. We kissed again for a few seconds just before she mounted me. I could hear her sigh deeply as the head of my cock slowly entered her. She was so wet and I could barely control myself as I could feel the tight walls of her wet vagina as it slowly surround my cock. We both began to pant and groan and she started to move up and down, riding me with ease and allowing the friction of our skin to drive us insane with pleasure. I watched Courtenay bite her lip while she kept rocking her hips and riding me as hard as she could. A few strokes later, I asked if we could chance positions, and she was more than willing to change things up.

The next position we tried next was the missionary, which was one of my personal favourites. I love this position because you can look your lover in the eyes and even kiss and make out with them while fucking their brains out. Courtenay laid on her back and spread her legs, which was a welcome site. She was eager to have me inside her again. She grunted just a bit as I slid every inch of myself back into her and started to thrust as hard as I could. I could tell she was loving every inch of it as her pussy got wetter and wetter with each stroke. I also took the time to use the new position to lean down and kiss Courtenay while stroking her, playing a little tongue hockey while making love to her. Finally, I asked her if we could do one last position, and I was happy to see that she was more than eager to try anything. After telling her the position I wanted to do next she gave me an evil grin and bent over the end of the couch, raising her ass into the air and inviting me to enter her again. I positioned myself and entered her from behind.

Doing it doggie style was amazing as this position allowed me to enter even deeper. Courtenay reacted quickly to the new position as she began to moan and even scream as I could tell she was starting to orgasm again. She was sweating, panting, groaning and bucking her hips as I kept fucking her as hard as I could. I also couldn't control my own bodily functions as I could feel my own orgasm coming. Eager to have one of my own, I kept stroking her hard which caused Courtenay to orgasm again as she screamed out my name this time in sheer pleasure. I couldn't hold back any longer as I joined her and we orgasmed at the same time. I blew a huge load deep inside her. Courtenay gave out another groan as she could feel the explosion within her. We both collapsed on the couch, both sweaty and tired. That sweat never stopped us from cuddling up as we still kissed and felt each other up during our cool down phase.

Courtenay and I moved to the bed and less then an hour later we were making out again. I fucked her again and it was even better the second time around. Courtenay then did something that was completely unexpected. Just as I was about to orgasm she took my cock out of her pussy and immediately stuck it inside her mouth. She started to stroke my cock with her mouth as hard as she could and I was so turned on that I grabbed two handfuls of her red hair and began to fuck her face as hard as I could. I could tell she was loving it as she was moaning as I shoved my cock as deep as I could into her mouth. Finally I unloaded a huge amount of sperm into her mouth and she never stopped sucking, swallowing every drop I gave her. I loved every second of it and she continued sucking my cock for a few more minutes after I had cum, it felt so good I thought I was going to orgasm again.

We slept in each others arms that night. And when I woke up that morning, Courtenay was already awake and in the shower. I walked into the bathroom and slipped in behind her made love to her a third time. After that we showered together and cleaned up. I made her eggs for breakfast and we talked like we always did at work before she finally decided it was time for her to go. We shared one more passionate kiss and then I watched her walk out the door and grab a cab we called for her. I waved as she left and stood there at my door, wondering what I was going to do next. I had some serious soul searching to do because I badly wanted to see Courtenay again.