Courtesan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,903 Followers

"Kelly have you murdered anyone or stolen money?"

"Well no, but..."

"Kelly, I know the woman I married. She's not a bad person. I don't believe that you've done anything that I can't forgive."

"Timmy a lot of men have fucked me during the last year."

"I know, it's okay."

"Really?'

"Yes, really; just promise that you won't lie to me anymore."

"I won't Timmy, I promise I won't."

"Kelly are you at home?"

"Yes Timmy I am."

"Can I come over?"

My wife laughed. "Of course you can silly, nothing would make me happier."

"Kelly, I'm at our favorite park by the river. I'll be home in fifteen minutes."

"Thank you Timmy, thank you so much."

As I was driving to our house, I was suddenly overwhelmed by a sickening fear. What if Kelly really didn't love me anymore? What if she actually wanted to be rid of me so that she could freely continue the wild life she was leading at JTandR.

As the paranoia insinuated itself into my tired brain I remembered a nagging concern that used to wake me up in the middle of the night during my senior year in college. Kelly was way out of my league, what would happen when she finally realized it?

Suddenly everything looked different.

I remembered Mr. Jackson telling me that when Kelly turned in her resignation she'd told him that she was doing it so that she could devote the rest of her life to trying to regain my trust. I desperately wanted to believe that she'd said that, but Mr. Jackson was a clever man and he was obviously very concerned about his exposed legal position. That may have been a ploy to take the edge off of my anger so that I'd be more amenable to accepting an out of court settlement with his firm.

Kelly sounded very anxious to talk to me when we spoke on the phone. She'd also left numerous messages for me. She appeared to be eager to reconcile with me, but she'd lied to me so freely lately and she'd been treating me with such blatant disdain that it was easy to be skeptical about her motives. She might just be saying these things to try to lure me into a reasonable divorce settlement. I didn't actually know much about the divorce laws in our state, but I assumed that a judge would not look favorably at Kelly if he found out that she'd been working as a courtesan for JTandR.

I laughed. Courtesan, why did I choose that term? Why didn't I say whore or hooker? Mr. Jackson had said it was the name that Kelly and the other hostesses favored. I could see why, it made what they were doing seem sophisticated and glamorous.

I smiled. I knew exactly why I chose that term. The idea that my wife was a corporate courtesan excited the cuckold inside me.

I bit my lip. I had to get those thoughts out of my head. This was a moment when I needed to be making decisions with my brain, not my perverted little pecker. I chuckled to myself. I'd better be using my brain. People often misjudged Kelly when they met her. They only saw a blond with big tits. The truth was, my wife was an extremely smart woman.

I started to get very nervous about this meeting. I pulled over to the curb, stopped my car and took out my cell phone. I was just about to call Kelly and tell her that I wasn't going to be coming over when I realized exactly what I needed to do.

I relaxed. All of the fears that were running through my brain were related to protecting myself financially, but I didn't give a shit about money. I've never cared about money. Hell, I had five thousand dollars in cash in my pocket, a part time job at a hack newspaper and another part time job at a convenience store. No one could hurt me. I had more than enough resources to start a new life.

The divorce settlement and Mr. Jackson's offer of four million dollars were nothing to me. If she wanted it, Kelly could have it all; the house, our savings, our stocks and bonds, Mr. Jackson's millions, everything. Hell, it was all hers anyway. She'd done the work to earn it.

All I wanted was my wife and if she didn't want me, then there was no amount of money in this world that would make me happy.

I started my car and pulled away from the curb. I now knew exactly what I had to do. I would begin our meeting by presenting my wife with a very generous proposal. I would offer to walk away from the marriage and leave her with everything. If she was indeed seeking a divorce, my proposition would be very difficult for her to resist.

If a divorce was what my wife wanted, I needed to establish that fact as quickly as possible and get on with my life. Losing Kelly would be excruciatingly painful for me, but if it was inevitable then I preferred to suffer the pain in one quick blow rather than prolonging it over weeks or even months.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,903 Followers