Courtesan Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a very sexy outfit."

"Sam thought so too."

"What did you do next?"

"I kept dancing for him, but while I was dancing for him I started pulling on my right nipple with one hand while I rubbed my pussy with my other hand."

Kelly took a deep breath. "Timmy I felt like such a wicked slut."

"And you loved that, didn't you?"

"Yes, I did."

"I also like it when you're a wicked slut."

My wife stared at the road. I was certain that she was thinking about what I'd just said. After a moment she started to smile.

A few more seconds passed and then Kelly asked. "Do you want to hear what happened next?"

I nodded. "Yes, very much."

"When I'm entertaining a man at the Calvert, I almost always start out with a strip tease. I've never met a guy who didn't like that. Once I'm down to my nylons and garter belt I keep the music going and give him a lap dance. You know, like the ones the dancers give in strip clubs."

"Yes, I know. Before I met you I went to a strip club with a group of guys in my dorm. Most of them bought lap dances, but I didn't."

"Why didn't you?"

"I was afraid I might cum and mess up my pants."

Kelly smiled at me. I smiled back at her.

"Well if you had bought one, you would have learned that there are rules you have to follow while you're getting your lap dance."

"Yes, I know. I watched some of the other guys get their lap dances. They couldn't touch the dancers with their hands and it looked like the dancers couldn't touch the guy's crotches with their hands."

"Yes, those rules are pretty standard in most strip clubs." Kelly winked at me, "But there aren't any rules governing a lap dance when it's done in the privacy of a hotel room. A guy can touch me anywhere he wants and I can touch him anywhere I want." Kelly giggled. "And believe me, we do."

My breath caught as I visualized my beautiful wife sensuously moving to the heavy beat of a rhythm and blues song while she straddled a handsome man that she barely knew and allowed him to freely explore her nearly naked body.

I looked at Kelly. "Did you give Sam a lap dance?"

"Yes."

"Did you let him play with your tits and your pussy while you were doing it?"

"Yes, he pulled on my nipples and rubbed my clit. He was a good lover. He knew how to be rough with my nipples and gentle with my pussy. It felt wonderful. I let him fondle me for a few minutes and then I leaned over and whispered in his ear that I wanted to suck his cock. He gasped when he heard me say that."

"I'll bet he did."

Kelly smiled at me. "I slipped down his body so that I was lying on my stomach between his legs. Once I was in position I gently bent his little cock back and started licking his balls. Timmy he loved it, but I only did it for about a minute."

"Why?"

"I had him pretty worked up and I wanted to be sucking him when he came."

I nodded. I knew my wife. She loved having a guy cum in her mouth. She'd also given enough blow jobs to know that ejaculating while you're being sucked is an incredible pleasure for any man.

"You were giving him your best blow job, weren't you."

"Yes."

"Did he cum in your mouth while you were sucking him?"

Kelly grinned at me. "Of course he did."

"Were you able to get him hard again, or was that the only time he came?"

Kelly laughed. "Timmy you really are enjoying this, aren't you."

I nodded.

Still grinning, Kelly said; "Yes, I did get him hard again. In fact I was able to coax two more erections out of him."

"Did you let him fuck you?"

"I told him that he could, but he didn't want to. He just wanted me to suck his cock. The third blow job lasted for over thirty minutes. It was really fun."

Kelly smiled. "After I finished giving him his last blow job we cuddled on the bed. Sam was a very sweet man. After a little while he told me that he was tired and wanted to go back to his room. He put on his clothes and thanked me. I gave him a long slow kiss and then he left. As soon as he was gone I got dressed. I had to wait for a few minutes before I left the room. When I was done entertaining a guy, I was always careful to make sure that no one would see us leaving the room together."

"Yes, you mentioned that earlier today."

Kelly sighed. "It was after 1:00 AM by the time I finally got home. You were sound asleep. I felt so guilty when I saw you lying in our bed. I'd left you all alone on a Saturday night while I was out partying with another man. I'd had a wonderful evening, but when I got home and saw you I couldn't enjoy the memory of it. I went into the bathroom and took a shower. while I was in the shower I cried."

I patted my wife's leg. "Wouldn't it have been wonderful if you could have woke me up that night. I would have loved to have been able to lick your pussy while you told me every little detail about your date."

Kelly smiled. "It would have been just like it was when we were in college." She shook her head. "Timmy I screwed things up so badly."

"Kelly that's all over now. We given each other a fresh start. The next time you go out on a date, you are going to wake me up when you get home and you are going to tell me every little detail."

"Will you be licking my pussy while I'm telling you?"

I slowly nodded. "The entire time."

Kelly giggled. "I can't wait."

For a moment we rode together in silence and then Kelly said; "The next morning you let me sleep in."

"Yes I did. If I remember correctly it was almost noon before you got out of bed. Once you were up you got dressed very quickly and rushed off to work."

Kelly nodded. "I couldn't face you. I was afraid I might start crying. By that time work was starting to become a refuge for me."

"A refuge?"

"Yes, when I was with you at home I was constantly forced to lie and be deceitful. I was overwhelmed with guilt about what I was doing. I had to be incessantly on guard to make sure I didn't slip up and get caught in a lie. When I went to work I could relax and be myself."

"I'm surprised that you didn't divorce me."

"I would never do that. I love you Timmy. I can't bear the thought of going through life without you."

I smiled at Kelly. "Well it's over now. You can relax. You won't ever need to lie to me again."

While Kelly was smiling back at me her expression suddenly changed. In a voice filled with alarm, she said; "Oh dear I almost forgot. I have to call the Goldenrod and make a reservation for dinner." As she was opening her purse she glanced at the clock on the dashboard of her Mercedes and turned to me. "It's 7:40 now, do you think we can make it to the Goldenrod by nine?"

I shook my head. "No problem."

"Remember, you're my date tonight. We have leave enough time so I can give you a blow job right before we go."

I laughed. "That won't take long."

Kelly giggled. "You're right it probably won't."

She opened her purse, took out her cell phone, pushed a button and waited. Apparently the Goldenrod Supper Club was on her speed dial.

After a moment she said; "Good evening, this is Kelly Mason." There was a pause and then she said, "Thank you, I'm fine. John, I'd like to make a reservation for dinner tonight at nine o'clock." She paused again. "No tonight it will be for two. Thank you John, I'll see you at nine."

Kelly turned off her cell phone. As she was putting it back into her purse she turned her Mercedes onto our street. "Timmy I'm afraid you're going to have wait until were on our way back downtown to hear the story about the Superbowl party."

"I can do that."

She pushed a button above her rear view mirror. Our garage door opened. Kelly pulled her car into her garage stall. As soon as the car stopped she pushed the dashboard button that popped the truck lid and opened her car door.

"Come on Timmy, we have a big night ahead of us."

I grabbed the shopping bags from the trunk while Kelly got her dress out of the back seat. We went into the house and carried everything into the bedroom. I set the bags on the floor next to Kelly's dresser while she hung her dress in the closet.

As soon as everything was done Kelly turned to me and said, "Get your clothes off. We can shower together." She giggled. "If you wash my pussy, I'll wash your cute little pee pee."

I laughed as I started unbuttoning my shirt. "Now that's an offer I could never refuse."

Showering with Kelly is always a wonderful pleasure. Her milky white skin, full round breasts and soft curves make washing her an erotic adventure. Generally when we're in this situation I'm bathing my wife. It's an act of loving submission and when I'm done bathing Kelly I have to bathe myself. She is a goddess and goddesses don't attend to their servants.

On that evening it was different. That night Kelly and I were equals. We took turns washing each other. It was fun. We played with each other, fondled each other and teased each other. We never stopped giggling. After we were done bathing we wrapped large fluffy bath towels around ourselves and took turns patting each other dry.

As soon as we were both dry we went into the bedroom. As Kelly started sifting through the bags of lingerie she said, "Timmy tonight you are Mr. Timothy Jamieson, an affluent businessman and investor. You should wear your blue blazer, gray flannel slacks, a white dress shirt and your burgundy and navy striped tie."

She pulled a pair of pale yellow lace panties out of one of the bags and tossed them to me. "You may be a big time investor, but underneath it all you're still my little pussyboy. Even tonight the edict still stands, no more men's underwear for you. Baby doll from now on, it's strictly panties."

I laughed as I caught the panties. "I guess tonight you'll have to call me Mr. Pussystud."

Kelly grinned at me. "That's very good, now get into your clothes Mr. Pussystud."

I nodded and started getting dressed. As I was dressing I noticed that Kelly had selected a black lace half bra and matching garter belt. A pair of black lace bikini panties and pair of black nylon stockings.

Once she was done putting on her lingerie my wife sat down at her makeup table and began applying her makeup. As soon as I was dressed she said, "Timmy why don't make two martini's and bring them into the den. When I'm ready I'll join you there.

Apparently Kelly had a plan for this game we were playing and I didn't see any reason to not go along with it. I grabbed my blazer, left the bedroom and went into the kitchen to make the martinis. Once they were ready I brought them to the den along with the evening newspaper and waited for Kelly.

I had just finished reading an article about Sunday's NFL games when the telephone next to my chair rang.

I picked it up. A voice on the other end said, "May I please speak to Mr. Timothy Jamieson." It was Kelly. She must have been calling on her cell phone. I smiled. She really was going to show me how her dates worked in Las Vegas.

I answered. "This is Timothy Jamieson."

"Mr. Jamieson, my name is Melody Charles. I represent JTandR. It's my understanding that we have an appointment for dinner tonight."

"Yes Ms. Charles I believe we do have an appointment. I've been looking forward to meeting you all day."

"Mr. Jamieson, I'm down in the hotel lobby. May I come up to your room?"

"Yes Ms. Charles, please do."

"I'll see you in a moment."

I hung up the telephone. A moment later there was a knock on the den door. "Mr. Jamieson, it's Melody Charles."

I opened the den door and gasped. Kelly was absolutely stunning. Her long blond hair was carefully styled and tied back in a very loose pony tail. Her makeup, particularly her eye shadow and lipstick was just a little heavier than usual. She was wearing a gold necklace around her neck with a matching pair of gold earrings and bracelet.

All of this was incredible, but it was her dress that actually took my breath away. It was the dress that I'd seen in her overnight bag on the afternoon she'd returned from Las Vegas a little over a week ago.

It was a black cocktail dress covered with sequins, but that wasn't what made this dress remarkable. This dress may very well have been the sexiest article of clothing I'd ever seen my wife wear. It was low cut. I mean extremely low cut. Kelly's large breasts seemed to pour out of the top of the dress and it just barely covered her nipples. It was also short, very short. The hem of the dress just reached the the tops of her nylon stockings.

Kelly walked into the den and kissed my cheek. "Mr. Jamieson, I'm Melody Charles, please call me Melody. May I call you Tim?"

I shook my head. "I prefer Timmy. Please call me Timmy."

"Very well Timmy. I see you have two martinis on the table. Is one of them for me?"

"Yes, I thought we might have a cocktail before we go down to dinner."

She smiled. "How nice, I just love having cocktails with a handsome gentleman in his hotel room."

I picked up the two martinis and handed one of them to my wife.

She smiled and held up her glass. "A toast."

I held up my glass. Kelly seductively stared into my eyes. "To an evening of pleasure and satisfaction."

We clinked our glasses and then each of us took a sip of our cocktails. As I rolled the vodka over my tongue I wondered how many different men my wife had engaged with that particular toast during the past several months.

Kelly set her glass down and then she took mine from my hand. As she set it down next to hers she said, "Timmy you are a remarkably handsome man. Would you mind if I kissed you?"

I smiled. "No, I wouldn't mind at all."

Kelly put her arms around my neck and kissed me on the lips. It quickly turned into a very passionate kiss. As my wife's tongue pushed it's way into my mouth I felt her right hand drop to my crotch. I gasped as she began to massage my erect penis."

Kelly broke off her kiss, but she kept rubbing my erection as she whispered in my ear. "You seem to have a lot of tension down here. I'm very good at relieving tension. Why don't we go into the bedroom so I can help you relax a little before we go down to dinner."

My wife took my hand and led me across the hall to our bedroom. When we were standing next to the bed she affectionately stroked my cheek and said, "Timmy why don't you take off your jacket and your shoes and make yourself comfortable on the bed."

I kicked off my shoes. While I was removing my blazer Kelly was fluffing up two pillows for my head. She was being very attentive. It was exciting. I lay down on the bed and rested my head on the pillows. As soon as I was comfortably positioned she sat down next to me.

She rested her hand on my knee and looked into my eyes. "Timmy sometimes I like to be a very naughty girl. I particularly enjoy being naughty when I'm with a handsome man like you."

She slowly moved her hand up my thigh towards my crotch. "I want you to think about all those naughty little things that you secretly dream about.

Kelly moved her hand onto my cock and balls. As she massaged me she said, "I love to make men happy."

She reached up and slipped her left breast out of the top of her dress. I was amazed at how easily it popped out. She picked up my hand and guided it to her exposed nipple. "Timmy I have large breasts and it gets me very excited when a strong man like you plays with them."

While I fondled her nipple my wife slowly unbuckled my belt, unfastened my trousers and lowered my zipper. I was excited, very excited. Kelly was good. She was demonstrating an amazing ability to arouse a man. At that moment I was truly impressed with her skill. I felt a sense of pride. My wife was indeed a master of the art of seduction.

She reached into my open fly. As Kelly slipped the front of my yellow panties down I started to chuckle.

She looked up at me. "What's so funny?"

I grinned at her. "I was just wondering how many of your dates wore yellow lace panties."

Kelly rolled her eyes. "Be Serious. If you keep fooling around I'm going to switch places with you and make you lick my pussy and ass until I have a nice sweet orgasm. After that, I'll leave you here to clean the house while I go to dinner at the Goldenrod." She leered at me. "I'm quite certain that in this dress I won't have any trouble finding a very handsome man who would be more than willing to be my dinner partner." She shook her head. "And I doubt that he'll laugh while I'm sucking his cock."

I smiled at her. "Kelly honey, you're so beautiful that you could go to The Goldenrod with your hair in curlers wearing nothing but an old bathrobe and you'd still find a host of men who would be eager to be your dinner partners."

Kelly burst out laughing. "Timmy Jamieson, you make me laugh. That's one of the ten million reasons that I'm so madly in love with you."

She took a moment to regain her composure and then with a very stern expression she said, "Now get serious. I want you to enjoy this. Take a deep breath and get back to being Mr. Timothy Jamieson the affluent businessman."

"All right."

Kelly waited a second and then she said, "Are you ready now?'

"Yes."

"Good."

Kelly carefully took my erect penis out of my panties and held it in her hand. "Timmy, you have a beautiful cock. It's so proud and firm." She smiled at me. "Would you mind if I kissed it?"

I shook my head. "Not at all."

I stopped fondling Kelly's nipple so that I could watch with undivided attention while she leaned over and kissed the head of my erect penis. After she kissed it she rubbed it against her red painted lips and then my breath caught as she parted those provocative lips and enveloped my tiny erection in her warm moist mouth.

Kelly looked up at me. For a moment she didn't do anything else. She just gazed at me with my cock in her mouth. She was smiling. Her smile gave me the impression that she was enjoying this even more than I was. I remembered Tonya's blow job earlier that afternoon. She'd given me that same feeling. This reinforced my earlier assumption. Their ability to make a man believe that they enjoyed giving him his blow job every bit as much as a he enjoyed receiving it, was one of the qualities that made Tonya and my wife artists at fellatio.

For a moment Kelly allowed me to relax and enjoy the pleasant comfort of her mouth, but then she started sucking me and that all changed. The sweet feeling of relaxed comfort turned into a sensation of intense pleasure. There was nothing grand or elaborate about this blow job. I knew that it was simply intended to be a preview of coming attractions. Nonetheless, my wife was very good at giving head and even in this sneak peek, she was demonstrating her skill.

This time I lasted a little longer than I did with Tonya, but it was still only about a minute before I felt that tingling sensation building in my loins. I just closed my eyes and relaxed. I knew my wife. She wanted me to cum in her mouth.

When she felt me start to ejaculate Kelly kept sucking me. It really is quite an incredible feeling to have a woman suck you while you're cumming.

After I was done cumming, Kelly kept sucking me. She didn't stop until my cock was completely limp.

When she finally took my shrinking penis out of her mouth she kissed the head and looked up at me. There was a big smile on her face. "That was just a little preview of what's in store for you tonight. When we get back from dinner I'm going to suck your cock again and then when you're nice and hard I'm going to let you fuck me."

I laughed and teasingly said, "I'll bet you say that to all the boys."

Kelly giggled at my joke and then she winked at me and said, "Actually I do."

She sat up and then she pulled me up. I repositioned myself so that I was sitting next to her on the edge of the bed.

She kissed me. It was just a quick peck on the lips. "Did you enjoy that baby?"

I chuckled. "Of course I did. What a wonderful way to start and evening out. Would you like me to do you now?"