Courtesan Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I winked at her. "But it certainly is fortunate that we found each other. We have fun together and as far as I'm concerned, that's all that really matters."

Kelly giggled. "I guess it's sort of a whatever floats your boat situation."

Laughing, I said, "Yes it is and we both enjoy floating each others boat."

"That's what scares me. I think I might enjoy floating your boat a little too much."

"I repeat my earlier question. Are you ever going to do anything that would actually hurt me?"

"No, of course not."

"When you say nasty things to me do you really mean them?"

"No, it's just part of our game."

"So if neither of us is getting hurt, how can it be bad?"

"But what if I get carried away and say something that really does hurt you?"

"Then I say check and we stop and talk about it. I trust you. You trust me too, don't you?"

"Of course I do."

"So if there is a misunderstanding, we should be able to talk about it and work it out. Isn't that right?"

"Yes, of course it is." Kelly paused for a moment and thought about what I'd just said. Finally she said, "Timmy, you always seem to be able to help me make sense out of things."

I kissed Kelly's cheek.

She turned, placed her hand on the back of my head and pulled my face to hers. Our lips met. We kissed. It turned into a long passionate kiss filled with love and emotion.

When we finally broke apart Kelly stared into my eyes and whispered, "Timothy Jamieson I love you so much."

"I love you too Kelly Mason."

We stared at each other for a moment and then I started to grin.

Kelly said, "What?"

"I want to get back to floating our boats."

Laughing, Kelly said; "You're telling me that you're ready to play again."

"Yes."

"Can I be really mean to you?"

"It's a little scary when you say it like that; but yes, I think that would be fun."

"Okay, I have an idea."

"What is it?"

"It's a surprise. Are you ready?"

I was unbelievably excited, but I was also a little nervous. Kelly was smiling and there was a malicious glint in her eyes. Very cautiously, I answered; "Yes."

"All right, brace yourself babydoll. "Uncheck." Suddenly Kelly drew her arm back and without any warning slapped me hard across the face. It stung

Looking at Kelly, I rubbed my cheek. "That hurt!"

Kelly had a savage expression on her face. It was almost like her entire persona had suddenly changed. She grabbed my shoulders and started pushing me off the bed. "It was supposed to hurt slaveboy and if you don't get off this bed right now I'm going to slap you again."

As I tried to scramble off the bed Kelly lifted her foot and kicked me in the chest. She did it slowly and it was obvious that she was careful to avoid using enough force to actually hurt me, but there wasn't any doubt that it was a kick. It knocked me off balance and I fell to the floor.

When I tried to get up Kelly placed her foot on the back of my head and pinned my face against the carpet. "Stay down there Dicklet. This is where you belong; on the floor, groveling at my feet."

For a moment I lay perfectly still. I not only wanted to obey Kelly, I also needed a chance to catch my breath.

As I lay prostrate on the carpet under my wife's foot I heard her start giggling and then she said, "Oh my that was fun."

It seemed like an eternity passed, but I would guess that it was only a few seconds. The respite was a blessing for me. I was more than a little disconcerted after being unceremoniously kicked to the floor and I needed an opportunity to collect my wits.

Carefully, I tilted my head and glanced up at my wife out of the corner of my eye. She was seated on the edge of the bed. Her feet were together. They were both resting on the side of my head. Even though her feet were together, Kelly's knees were lasciviously spread apart exposing her naked sex.

When she saw me looking at her Kelly flashed me a menacing smile, brazenly slipped the fingers of her right hand to her glistening cunt and started fondling herself. While she was doing this she stared triumphantly into my eyes.

My gaze automatically shifted from Kelly's face to her fingers. I couldn't help myself. The sight of my wife playing with her moist pussy was irresistible.

She noticed the shift of my focus and smirked. "Slaveboy, are you enjoying the show? Does it excite you to watch me masturbate?"

By this time I was totally flustered. I knew that I wasn't allowed to speak without permission, but Kelly had just asked me a question. Without thinking I blurted out an automatic response. "Yes Ms. Mas..."

"Silence worm! My question was rhetorical. Your sick sexual preferences are of very little interest to me."

That made me smile. Kelly was taking my humiliation to a whole new level and doing it very creatively.

When she noticed my reaction Kelly winked at me and said, "That one was pretty good, wasn't it Timmy."

Suddenly we both burst out laughing. Kelly took her feet off of my head, reached down and grabbed my arm. As she pulled me back up on the bed she said, "Come here babydoll. We have our whole lives to play this game. Right now I just want to kiss you and hold you in my arms."

As soon as I was seated next to her Kelly threw her arms around my neck and gave me a long slow kiss. When we finally broke apart I grinned at her and said; "That was fun. I'll have to encourage you to humiliate me more often."

Kelly giggled. "It certainly got my motor running. How about a quick fuck before we start getting me ready for my date."

I stared at my wife. I had to admit that her offer was tempting, but after I thought about it for a moment I shook my head. "I don't think that's quite in the spirit of tonight's festivities." I smiled. "But if you're feeling generous, I would love to lick your asshole for a few minutes."

Kelly stared at me. After a second she started giggling and said, "You really are a perv."

I stuck out my tongue at her. "Yeah, that may be true; but so are you."

Kelly was now laughing so hard that she was barely able to speak; but she still managed to choke out, "Yes I am and that's why we're perfect for each other."

She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. It was obvious that she was trying to regain her composure. After a moment Kelly reopened her eyes and looked at me with an impish smile. Coyly rubbing her chin, she pretended to think and then she said, "I'm not certain that I'm willing to let you lick my asshole. Chris will be here in a little while and I really should be saving my body for him. How badly do you want to do it?"

I looked at Kelly with a confused expression.

"Do you want to do it badly enough that you're willing to beg for the privilege?"

"Has licking your asshole now become a privilege for me?"

Kelly frowned. "Are you suggesting that it might not be a privilege? I hope you don't think it's a right; or worse yet, an obligation."

I chuckled. Kelly always was an outstanding debater. "I get the impression that you're back to playing our game again."

"Of course I am. I'm just being a little more subtle about it now. And by the way, I might point out that you were the one who steered us back to it. I offered to let you fuck me."

Shaking my head, I said; "Yeah, I guess you're right."

Smiling, Kelly gave me a slight nod and then, in a tone of voice dripping with mock impatience, she said; "Timmy, I'm waiting for your answer. Are you ready to beg for the privilege of kissing my ass or should I just go into the bathroom and start getting ready for my evening with Chris?"

She leaned over and whispered into my ear. "Babydoll, hearing you plead for permission lick my asshole would be unbelievably hot."

I grinned. Kelly really was extremely talented at playing fantasy sex games.

She grinned back at me and said, "I'm waiting."

Chuckling, I took a deep breath and tentatively said; "Ms. Mason, I was wondering if I might be allowed the privilege of kissing your ass."

As soon as I heard the words come out of my mouth I shuddered with embarrassment. Kissing another person's asshole is in itself a debasing and demeaning act. Being ordered to do it is even more degrading. Having to beg for the privilege is a humiliation that's beyond description.

Of course I was also incredibly excited.

"Dicklet, what would make you think that I would even consider allowing you to do something that intimate with me when we both know that my lover will be here in a very short time?" Kelly was enjoying this and it was obvious that she wasn't going to cut me any slack.

Feeling both embarrassed and amazingly aroused, I closed my eyes and mustered all of my nerve. "Ms. Mason, I would be eternally grateful if, before your lover arrives, you might find it in your heart to grant me the privilege of licking your asshole."

Kelly was silent. She was pretending to consider my petition. After a moment she said in carefully controlled voice; "If I am going to take your request seriously, I really do think that you should be on your knees while you're making it."

Kelly was again showing me just how creative she could be at playing sex games and I was now enjoying every second of this one. I eagerly slipped off the bed and kneeled at her feet.

She smiled approvingly and said, "Oh that's much better. Now what was it you were asking me?"

I took another deep breath and then I said, "Ms. Mason before you begin getting ready for your evening with Mr. Kendricks, may I please be allowed to kiss and lick your asshole."

Kelly put a finger to her cheek in a feigned demonstration of serious contemplation. She took a few seconds and then she answered, "I don't know Dicklet. That really should be a special treat for you. I wouldn't want to spoil you." Kelly was talking to me like I was a small child asking for a dish of ice cream.

I looked up at her. "Ms. Mason, you and Mr. Kendricks are going to be spending the entire evening enjoying each other. Please be generous and allow me this one small treat."

Kelly slowly nodded. She was trying to maintain a serious facade, but I could tell that it was taking all the self control she could muster to keep from giggling. "Well, since you asked me so politely, I guess it wouldn't hurt to let you have a little fun before my lover gets here." She rolled over on her stomach and rested her cheek on a pillow. As soon as she was comfortable she said, "Enjoy yourself slave boy."

I smiled as I positioned myself between Kelly's legs. She was amazing. She had taken a simple pleasure that both of us had been enjoying since we first met and turned it into an exciting fantasy scene for me. It was easy to understand why the partners at JTandR valued her so highly. She truly was an artist.

My entire body was tingling as I spread the soft round cheeks of Kelly's gorgeous rear. For a moment I just looked at her puckered little hole and contemplated the significance of what I was about to do. It was strange. I'd been licking Kelly's ass since we were sophomores in college, but now because of the scenario that she'd just created the act had taken on a whole new meaning for me. I was a cuckold. Tonight another man was going to get to freely enjoy Kelly's body; but for me, her husband, this was the only pleasure that I would be allowed and I'd just been required to beg for the privilege.

I took a deep breath, closed my eyes and pressed my lips against Kelly's tight little anus.

When she felt me kissing her Kelly whispered a long drawn out, "Yesssss!" It was apparent that her little game had been every bit as exciting for her as it had been for me.

Once my tongue penetrated Kelly's asshole all of my self restraint and inhibitions melted away. I wrapped my arms around her hips, pressed my face between her soft round cheeks and made love to her with unrestrained passion.

Kelly noticed the emotion and energy that I was putting into my efforts and breathlessly whispered; "Yes Timmy! That's right, show me that you want this just as much as me." As she said this she slipped her hand between her thighs and started rubbing her clit.

Kelly's response drove me to an even higher level of excitement. I knew that I did want this every bit as much as she did. I closed my eyes and tried to push my tongue even deeper into her anus. At that moment I was not only making love to her I was also expressing my desire to submit to her, to abase myself for her pleasure and to serve her. I wanted Kelly to understand that I was willing to serve her without reservation for the rest of our lives.

My fervor aroused Kelly. She was rubbing herself with a savage intensity that I'd rarely seen before. Suddenly she raised up onto her hands and knees and furiously thrust her ass into my face. Her entire body started to shake and then she screamed with joy as her orgasm erupted and sent a flood of pleasure through her loins.

I kept licking Kelly's asshole and she continued furiously rubbing her clit.

The waves of pleasure slowly subsided and finally Kelly collapsed face down on the bed. For a moment she lay perfectly still and then she rolled over onto her back, smiled at me and held out her arms. "Come to me Timmy. I want to hold you."

As soon as I was on top of her, Kelly wrapped her arms around me and gave me a long passionate kiss. During that kiss both of us tried to express all of the affection, friendship, kindness and yes, even trust that had been the foundation of our relationship since that very first day we came together outside our writing class.

When we finally broke apart she grinned at me and said, "Timmy I love you so much."

I tried to respond, but she gently put a finger to my lips to stop me from talking. Her expression became very serious. In a quiet voice she said, "This is just a game. You will always be my husband. You will always be the only man I'll ever love. Please Timmy, never forget that." She stared into my eyes. "Promise me Timmy, promise me that you will always remember that."

I nodded. "I promise."

I lay back on the bed. Kelly cuddled up to my shoulder. For a few minutes we lay together in silence, happy and deeply in love.

Kelly was the first to emerge from our reverie of contentment. She opened her eyes and glanced at the clock. When she realized what time it was she sat up and cried in alarm, "Timmy, it almost seven o'clock. Chris will be here in thirty minutes."

That caused both of us to jump into action. As we sat on the edge of the bed Kelly said, "Timmy, I'd hoped to make you wait on me like a devoted cuckold servant while I prepared for an evening with my lover, but I think we spent too much time playing around." She kissed my cheek. "It was fun, but now we have to hurry."

She stood up. "You take a quick shower while I lay out my clothes for the evening. When you're done I'll shower and put on my makeup while you're making the final dinner preparations."

I stood up. "What should I wear tonight?"

Kelly thought for a moment. An impish smile formed at the corners of her mouth. "It would be fun to make you wait on us wearing nothing but a pair of lace panties, but I think that might be a little too much for both you and Chris. This is the first time we're doing this, it would be wise to move slowly. A pair of slacks and a golf shirt should be fine."

I smiled. It was an expression of relief. Kelly was right. Having to wait on my wife and her lover wearing only a pair of lace panties would have been a bit overwhelming.

Kelly slapped my butt. "Hop to it slave boy. My lover will be here in a half hour." She winked at me. "If everything isn't absolutely perfect, you will be severely punished."

That was all the motivation I needed. I hurried into the bathroom and took a quick shower.

As soon as I finished I returned to the bedroom. Kelly was laying a out a set of white lingerie on the bed. When she heard me come into the bedroom she turned and smiled. Seeing me looking at the sexy underwear she was planning to wear, she winked and said; "Since this will be the first time I get to entertain my favorite stud in my own bed, I thought bridal white might be an appropriate choice."

When I heard the words, favorite stud a pang of jealousy stabbed my gut. I frowned and looked at the floor.

Noting my reaction, Kelly gently said; "Baby doll, you're my husband, my slave, my favorite lover, my best friend and the love of my life. I love you more than any man in the entire world."

She smiled at me. "Yes, you are a man. You're a strong, wonderful, intelligent man who's very capable of pleasing me in bed. You are my favorite lover, but you are not a stud. Chris is a stud. He's a savage beast in bed and a phenomenal sex playmate. He's my favorite stud and a good friend, but nothing more than that. You are and always will be the most important man in my life. Does that make sense? Do you understand what I'm saying to you?"

I slowly nodded. "Yes Kelly, I do understand."

Kelly kissed my forehead. "Good, now get dressed. I picked out a pair of slacks, a shirt and a pair of panties." She gestured towards the foot of the bed. My outfit was neatly laid out for me. There was also a pair of brown Italian loafers on the floor directly below the clothes.

As soon as Kelly saw me pick up the panties she said, "Timmy I have to hurry and get cleaned up." Then she turned and ran into the bathroom. A moment later I heard the shower.

I dressed quickly. As soon as I was done I went into the kitchen and started making the final preparations for our evening. I was just finishing the shrimp appetizer when I heard a knock at the door.

My stomach churned with excitement. Our guest had arrived.

12