Courtesan Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keisha reached over and started toying with my nipple. While she played with me she said, "Antoine's cock really is amazing, isn't it."

I unconsciously nodded.

After stepping out of his trousers and undershorts, Antoine sat back down in his chair. Kelly immediately kneeled between his legs. His enormous erection jutted obscenely into the air in front of her. She placed her outstretched hands on each side of his ebony monster and started rolling it back and forth between them like it was a piece of clay or bread dough that she was forming into a colossal snake.

Next to me Tonya whispered. "Look at her Timmy. All of her attention is already focused on Antoine's cock. It's almost like she's hypnotized. This is what makes your wife special. When she makes love to a man she wholeheartedly gives herself to him."

On the other side of me Keisha quietly said, "But that doesn't diminish her love for you at all. You are and always will be the center of her universe."

Kelly was now kissing the head of Antoine's cock.

Tonya started rubbing the inside of my thigh. "Watch her Timmy. She is making love to Antoine. That's the only term that can truly describe what your wife does when she's with a man. Right now she belongs to him. Look at Antoine's eyes. Look at the smile on his face. He knows that she belongs to him and it's making her blow job much more intense for him."

Keisha kissed my cheek. "Don't worry babydoll; the moment they're finished the spell will break and Kelly will be all yours again. She will always love you and she will always come back to you."

Tonya continued rubbing the inside of my thigh. "Timmy, we can understand how this might cause you to be afraid that you're going to lose Kelly to another man. Please believe us when we tell you that it will never happen. It is true that her body and her attention and at times even her thoughts may temporarily belong to another man, but her heart will always belong to you."

While Keisha and Tonya talked to me, I watched Kelly. She was licking and sucking Antoine's huge balls while she slowly masturbated him with her fist. She was totally engrossed in what she was doing.

Tonya noticed me watching. "Look at how much both of them are enjoying each other. Could you ever deny Kelly this pleasure?"

Without taking my eyes off of my wife I slowly shook my head and answered. "No."

Keisha quietly said, "Timmy we know this has been difficult and we understand that there may still be some stressful times in the future for you, but now you have us to help you. We'll always be here to reassure you."

Keisha slowly trailed her fingers across my pantie covered penis. At the same time Tonya said, "Kelly told me about her date with Chris last night. I got the impression that she spent most of the time trying to fulfill your fantasies."

I nodded. "Yes, she was very good to me."

"She's not going to do that tonight. Tonight it's going to be her turn. Tonight your wife is going to give herself to Chris for the entire evening. Tonight she's going to ignore you."

A feeling of fear crept into my gut.

Keisha reached into my panties and gently squeezed my erect penis. "Don't worry Timmy. For several hours tonight Kelly is going to belong to another man, but at the end of the evening he's going to go home and she'll return to you. She loves you."

My wife now had Antoine's huge cock in her mouth. She was sucking him.

Tonya started drawing little circles around my nipple. "Mandy will be with you for the entire evening. Tonight one of her jobs will be to reassure you. Keisha, Antoine and I are also going to be there for you tonight. This evening we'll be the ones working to fulfill your fantasies. From now on you're not just going to be Kelly's slave, you're also going to be our slave."

Keisha squeezed my penis. At the same time she kissed my cheek. "Will you do that Timmy? Will become our slave?"

Tonya began tweaking my nipples with her fingertips. "Will you do that for us Timmy? Keisha, Antoine, Mandy and I all need you." She paused and looked at me. "Yes, you'll also be Mandy's slave. She needs you every bit as much as we do. That's why Kelly made you kiss her feet. In exchange for your love and your adoration we all promise to love you, take care of you and help you live your most secret fantasies for the rest of your life. Kelly confided in me that you told her you that you felt you were destined to be a slave. Let us help you fulfill your destiny."

I suddenly understood. My entire body started to tingle with excitement. This was why I'd conceived the house idea. This was exactly what I wanted. This was my destiny. I looked at Tonya. "Yes please, I do want to be your slave. I desperately want to serve all of you for the rest of my life."

Antoine tapped Kelly's shoulder. She took his cock out of her mouth and turned around so she could watch.

Tonya gently pushed me off the couch. "Get down on your knees slave."

I fell to my knees at Tonya's feet. She extended her toes. "Kiss me."

I cradled Tonya's nylon stocking covered foot in my hands and solemnly kissed her toes.

She smiled. "Now kiss Ms. Edward's feet."

As I crawled over to Keisha I glanced at Kelly. She was straddling Antoine's hips; but she wasn't facing him, she was facing me. I watched as she slowly lowered herself onto his mammoth erection.

As Antoine's huge cock disappeared into my wife Tonya said, "She belongs to him right now. You need to forget about her and focus your attention on us. We are now your mistresses and you are now our slave. Attend to your duties dicklet. Kiss Ms. Edward's feet."

I reluctantly turned away from my wife. I wanted to watch her with Antoine but I understood my place. I was now a slave. Idly sitting around watching my mistresses and their lovers was most likely going to be a rare privilege for me.

Instead I focused my attention on Ms. Edwards foot. As I carefully raised it to my lips I looked up at her. She was smiling at me. A little thrill rippled through me as I kissed her toes and committed myself to serving her.

While I was kissing Keisha's feet Tonya stood up and walked around me. She sat down on the other side of Mandy and whispered something into her ear.

Mandy nodded and rolled over so that she was kneeling on the couch with her ass facing me.

Behind me I could hear my wife's labored breathing and the noises created by the steady rhythm of her sex with Antoine'.

Tonya slipped off the couch, sat down on the floor next to me and gently pulled my lips away from Keisha's foot. Then she turned me so that I was looking at my wife.

"Isn't she beautiful dicklet?"

Kelly was still facing me and still straddling Antoine. She was leaning back against his chest. Her feet were on the floor on each side of his feet. Her hands were behind her resting on the arms of the chair. They provided the support she needed so that her legs could propel her up and down on her lover's huge cock. Her head was tilted back, her eyes were closed. She was totally absorbed in the pleasure she was giving and receiving.

I nodded. "Yes she is."

"Once they're finished; after she and Antoine have fully satisfied each other, she will still love you."

"I know."

"But at this moment you cannot disturb her. You do understand that don't you? She needs to be free to enjoy herself without having to worry about you."

"Yes I understand.'

"Right now Mandy does need you. Because she's a slave, she rarely gets to cum. Wouldn't you like to give her that pleasure? As our slave, giving us pleasure will be one of your many duties."

Tonya turned me back around. Behind me I could still hear the sounds of my wife and Antoine making love. In front of me Mandy was kneeling on the couch with her back to me.

"Timmy I want you to kiss and lick her asshole. This will be a very rare treat for her. She'll enjoy it. You'd like to do that for her, wouldn't you?"

I nodded.

"Go ahead, she's waiting."

I crawled up behind Mandy. I wanted to do this. It was important. I liked Mandy. I wanted to give her pleasure. I carefully spread the cheeks of her rear.

When Mandy felt my lips touch her asshole she sighed. "Oh yes Timmy, please do it."

Her response aroused me. I eagerly pushed my tongue into her tiny opening.

Mandy shivered with excitement and then she giggled and said;. "Timmy that feels so good. You're giving me goosebumps all over."

Tonya whispered into my ear. "Make her cum Timmy. You know how to do it. No man is as skilled with his tongue as you are."

I continued to probe Mandy's ass with my tongue, but at the same time I started massaging her very wet pussy with my fingertips. After a moment I slipped my middle finger into her. Mandy gasped when she felt me inside of her and then she slowly started to rotate her hips. She was trying to fuck both the finger in her cunt and my tongue in her ass.

Tonya tapped my shoulder. "You have her nice and wet back there. It's time for her to roll over."

Next to Mandy, Keisha said; "Roll over honey. Timmy has a special treat for you."

Tonya pulled my face away from Mandy's rear and I pulled my finger out of her pussy. She rolled over, spread her legs and smiled at me. I looked at her naked sex. It was much smaller than Tonya's or Kelly's. I could see why it might be difficult for her to take a cock like Antoine's.

I leaned forward. Her breath caught when she felt me kissing the lips of her moist pussy. I extended my tongue and tasted her.

In a hushed voice she said, "Oh yessss."

I started licking Mandy. Slowly at first, but as I felt her respond I increased the pace and intensity of my efforts. At the same time I placed my fingertip on her tiny anus and began massaging it.

For a minute or two I let Mandy enjoy the attention of my tongue and then I stopped. She emitted a moan of protest, but I ignored her. The interruption to her pleasure was only going to be momentary. I needed to put my finger in my mouth and get it wet. As soon as it was moist I resumed teasing the entrance to her forbidden hole, only this time as I massaged her, I slowly pushed my wet finger into her.

I felt Mandy's muscles tense up when she realized what I was doing. I quickly started licking her pussy again. She gasped and then she slid her hips forward in response to the sensations that I was creating.

For another minute I licked her pussy while I probed the entrance to her anus with my fingertip and then I once again stopped.

Mandy whimpered in protest, but I still ignored her. I put my finger back in my mouth. As soon as it was nice and wet I pushed it back into her ass and resumed tonguing her cunt.

Mandy mashed her dripping sex into my face. I responded by pushing my finger deeper into her asshole. Soon I was in all the way up to my second knuckle. At the same time I found her engorged clitoris and sucked it into my mouth.

Behind me I heard my wife cry out. Subconsciously I realized that she was having an orgasm while another man was fucking her, but at that moment I was so focused on giving Mandy pleasure that I didn't care.

Mandy started giggling like she was a child being relentlessly tickled.

I countered by flicking her clit with my tongue while I sucked on it.

Mandy cried out; "Tonnie, Keish, this is wonderful!"

I kept sucking and tonguing her clit while I simultaneously fucked her asshole with my finger. For a minute we were caught in a limbo of unrestrained lust and then Mandy arched her back and let out a high pitched scream.

I kept pleasuring Mandy while a torrent of orgasmic ecstasy tore through her body. When I finally felt her relax I stopped sucking on her clit and pulled my finger out of her asshole.

Behind me I heard my wife say, "He's really quite amazing, isn't he."

Above me on the couch I heard Keisha say, "Damn, he has to do that for me."

Tonya laughed. "He will Keish. We're going to be living with him. He's our slave. If we want to, we can make him do it for us every single day."

"Timmy, is that what you want?" It was Kelly.

I turned. My wife was still sitting on Antoine's lap. She still had her back to him. He was holding her in his arms. They were done fucking. Antoine's large penis now lay flaccid next to his right thigh. Kelly's legs were spread. A trickle of his fresh cum dripped from the bottom of her stretched pussy.

I looked at my wife and asked her the same question. "Is that what you want?"

She thought about the question for a moment and then she said, "Yes, I think it is."

I nodded. "Then that's what I want too."

She smiled at me. "Did you enjoy licking Mandy's cunt?"

I grinned at her. "Yes I did. Did you enjoy Antoine's cock?"

Kelly laughed. "Timmy it was magnificent." She patted Antoine's thigh. "It always is."

Next to me Tonya said, "Timmy, are you a good little cuckboy?"

I looked at her with a puzzled expression. Actually I was a little embarrassed by the question.

Kelly said, "Dicklet, Ms. Lewis asked you a question. Answer her."

I nervously whispered, "I um, I guess so."

"You guess so?" There was an indignant tone to my wife's voice.

I was suddenly feeling quite disconcerted. I managed to stammer out, "Yes."

Kelly pressed me. "Yes what? Tell us!"

I realized that she wasn't going to back off. The humiliation was also starting to excite me and suddenly I understood what Kelly and Tonya were doing. I was a submissive masochist. I was going to live with these people as their slave. They were dominant sadists. I had to learn to accept; no that wasn't correct. I had to learn to enjoy, being taunted and teased by them.

I Looked at Kelly, took a deep breath and said, "Yes, I'm a good little cuckboy."

Kelly shook her head. "Dicklet I didn't ask the question. I didn't have to. I already knew that. Ms. Lewis asked the question. You have to tell her."

I was mortified, but my entire body was still tingling with excitement. Turning to Tonya, I said; "Yes Ms. Lewis, I am a good little cuckboy."

Tonya nodded. "If you're a good little cuckboy, shouldn't you crawl over and clean up the mess that Mr. Carter left in your wife?"

I looked at Kelly's pussy and then I looked at Tonya and Kelly. They were both watching me. It really shouldn't have been that big a deal. The previous night I'd licked Chris's cum out of my wife's pussy while he watched, but this time it was a big deal. This time there was a difference. Kelly was sitting on Antoine's lap and his semen wasn't leaking from her cunt onto a mattress. It was dripping onto his pubic area just above his flaccid cock.

I hesitated. Kelly stared at me. Suddenly she understood the reason for my reluctance. She smiled and then she said to Tonya. "Tonnie I think we might be pushing him a little too far and a little too fast. Lay him down on the floor."

Kelly climbed off of Antoine. As she walked over to me he said, "Yeah and he ain't the only one that might have been getting pushed too far, too fast."

Keisha laughed. "Relax Toine. He was just going to be licking a little cum off of you. It wasn't like he was going to be sucking your dick." She giggled. "We do that for you."

"Yeah, well maybe I'll eventually get used to the idea, but for the time being Timmy can restrict all of his licking to the four of you."

I smiled at Antoine and held my thumb up. He smiled back and held his thumb up. Then he grinned at Keisha. "See, Timmy is my buddy. We understand each other.'

Keisha rolled her eyes. "You guys are such hypocrites. You love watching Tonya and Kelly make love to each other, but if a guy comes anywhere near your dick you break into a cold sweat and run away.'

Antoine shrugged. "Maybe someday I'll become a little more open minded, but for the time being I'd prefer to be a hypocrite."

Kelly stood over me with one foot on either side of my head. I looked up. Her pussy glistened with Antoine's semen.

"Tonnie, Timmy has been a very good boy. I think he deserves a reward."

Tonya nodded. "I agree Kel. Are you thinking that I should give him a nice sweet blow job while he licks your pussy clean?"

My wife smiled. "That's exactly what I was thinking."

Keisha stood up. "Hey! that's not fair. Tonnie got to play with Timmy on Wednesday. I want to give him his blow job."

Mandy leaned forward. "Actually, I should be giving it to him. I mean he did just do a magnificent job of getting me off."

Kelly shook her head. "No Mandy, you get him for the entire evening."

"Yes, but we'll be busy waiting on the three of you and your dates."

Kelly winked at Mandy. "I'm quite certain that you'll be able to find plenty of opportunities this evening to play with my babydoll." She paused and then she said, "And you may also want to consider this."

"What?"

Kelly turned to Antoine. "Toine are you and Gary going to spend the night at our house?"

Antoine shook his head. "Sorry Kel, it'll have to be another time. Gary has an early plane to catch. We'll have to leave by midnight."

Kelly smiled at Mandy. "I know Chris won't spend the night. That means that after the guys leave all four of us will be all alone with sweet little Timmy."

Mandy grinned. "This could turn out to be a very fun night."

Tonya laughed. "I think memorable might be the right word." She turned to Keisha. "Keish, I agree with you. Right now it should be your turn. Please do the honors."

Keisha rubbed her hands together in mock wickedness. "Oh boy, this is going to be fun." She kneeled down and crawled between my legs. As she pulled my panties down she said, "Timmy you do know that black girls give the best head."

Antoine laughed. "Keish, I don't want to burst your bubble, but Timmy's wife is living proof that your assertion is invalid."

I saw Keisha stick her tongue out at Antoine and then Kelly sat down on my face.

The next ten minutes were pure rapture. Keisha was very skilled at giving head and there was nothing in this world that excited me more than licking my wife's pussy. The combination was indescribable

Once Keisha got me off, the little get together in Mandy's office broke up quickly. Antoine had to meet Gary at Gary's hotel. Tonya had several telephone calls to make before she could leave for the day and Keisha went to her office to look for something sexy to wear to the dinner party.

As soon as everyone was gone Kelly, Mandy and I started getting dressed. While we were putting our clothes back on Kelly looked at me and asked, "Timmy are you okay about everything that happened today?"

I smiled at her. "Yes, I'm just fine."

She smiled back at me. There was an expression of relief on her face. "Good." She paused for a moment and then she asked, "Are you sure it's all right that I have Chris over again? I don't want you to be jealous because I'm seeing him two nights in a row."

I shook my head. "No, I want you to have him over. I like Chris and you enjoy his company. Besides, if he wasn't a frequent guest in our house, he wouldn't be much of a boyfriend."

Kelly grinned at me. "Timmy, you really are wonderful."

I looked at her. "I do have one request for tonight."

"What's that Timmy?"

"Last night both you and Chris worked very hard to fulfill my cuckold fantasies. Don't misunderstand me, I really do appreciate what the two of you did for me; but I think it might have been at the expense of some of your own enjoyment."

Kelly started to protest. I shook my head. "Let me finish."

She nodded.

"Tonya mentioned this to me earlier. When I had a chance to think about it I had to agree with her. She suggested that tonight should be your turn and I also agree with that. Kelly tonight I want you to focus all of your attention on Chris and ignore me completely."

Kelly shook her head. "Timmy, are you sure? I don't want to push you too fast." She sighed. "I was so scared when I found out you'd left the building this morning. I was certain that this time I'd lost you for good.