Courtesan Ch. 21

Story Info
Kelly, Mandy and Timmy prepare for the dinner party.
6k words
4.39
26.5k
3
0

Part 21 of the 47 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,897 Followers

This is the twenty-first episode in a series entitled "Courtesan". If you have not read the previous twenty episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

"Courtesan" is romantic story about a dominant hot wife and her submissive cuckold husband. While they have a deep and abiding love for each other they do lead an alternative lifestyle. If this subject matter offends you or makes you feel uncomfortable, I strongly suggest that you find something else to read.

*

As soon as Mandy drove away Kirby came running out of the store. Elvira was right behind him. I walked towards them.

Kirby stopped. He was out of breath. He took a moment to pull himself together and then he said, "Timmy that was a fuckin Jaguar."

Behind him Elvira said, "Who cares about the car, I want to hear about the little brunette who was driving it."

I smiled at my friends. "The little brunette was Mandy. She works at JTandR with my wife. The car is hers. The firm bought it for her. They take good care of their employees. They gave Kelly a Mercedes."

"Is Mandy a corporate hooker like your wife?"

I grinned at Elvira. "You certainly do believe in being direct."

She shrugged. "Never saw any reason not to be. So is she?"

I chuckled. "Yes she is."

"I thought so. I can't believe that they'd buy Jaguars for their secretaries."

Kirby patted my shoulder. "What did the guys who sent the Lincoln want?"

I looked at my watch. It was three o'clock. As much as I wanted to do it, I didn't have time to chat with my friends. I shook my head. "Kirby, I'm sorry. I only have a couple of minutes. Kelly is having guests for dinner. I'm responsible for making all the preparations. I still have to go to the grocery store."

Elvira poked Kirby's side and in a sassy tone of voice said; "Cookie, Timmy's a good slave. His wife entertains the guests, he does the work. My Max used to do that for me. It's good to see that he's a little sissy who knows his place." She was grinning at me.

I smiled. I knew that her barb was well intentioned. I glanced at Kirby. He was smiling too. That reminded me that he was every bit as kinky as Elvira and me. I quickly remembered his sexual fantasy and also how he'd painstakingly nursed Elvira back to life. I silently renewed my personal promise to tell Kelly about this wonderful man and his fantasy and ask her if she might be willing to fulfill it for him.

"Timmy."

Kirby's voice pulled me out of my reverie. I looked at him.

"Go ahead and go. You can tell us about everything when you get to work in the morning. Right now I just need to know one thing. Is everything okay? You're not in any kind of trouble, are you?"

I smiled at him. "Thanks Kirby, you're a good friend. No I'm not in trouble, in fact things couldn't be going better for me. I'll fill you in on everything tomorrow morning."

"That means I'd better go straight home after work and take a nap. Wolfie's coming over tonight for a little adult entertainment. We'll probably be up late." Elvira winked at Kirby. "Wolfie's old. He can always go for a long time without cumming, but if I spike his Kool Aid with Viagra he turns into that battery bunny on television. That means I won't get very much sleep tonight, because if Timmy's going to tell you about his meeting, I fully intend to be here at 6:00 AM. I don't want to miss a single word."

I smiled at Elvira. "I promise I won't tell Kirby anything until you get here."

Elvira grinned at me. "You'd better not cuckboy, because if I get here and find out that you started without me I'll tan your little sissy bottom with rubberboy's belt." She turned to Kirby. "And as soon as I'm done with him, I'll put on a pair of latex panties and go after you."

Kirby and I both burst out laughing. Elvira maintained a stern expression for a moment and then she joined us. The three of us were becoming very close friends.

After I left Kirby's Quickstop I went directly to the supermarket. I shopped efficiently and the store wasn't busy, so I was in and out in less than ten minutes. The liquor store was next. I bought five bottles of good California zinfandel and a case of Heineken Beer.

It was 3:30 when I pulled my Ford Focus into our garage. Kelly's Mercedes was already parked in her stall and Mandy's Jaguar was parked on our driveway behind Kelly's car.

It took two trips to carry everything into the house. I left the case of beer in the garage. It was a chilly late October afternoon. I figured that it would stay nice and cold out there.

As I was unpacking the groceries I heard the vacuum cleaner running in the living room. I realized that Kelly and Mandy probably hadn't heard me come in, so they didn't know I was home. I decided that I'd better say hello.

I walked quickly across the dining room. When I entered the living room and saw what was happening I had to stop and smile. Kelly was lying on the couch reading a novel. There was a glass of diet soda on the coffee table next to her. Mandy was busily vacuuming the living room carpet. Life for a superior certainly did get easier when she had slaves.

Mandy was the first to to notice me. She turned off the vacuum cleaner, walked over to me, gave me a hug and kissed my cheek. "Hi Timmy, as soon as I'm done in here I'll come into the kitchen and help you with the dinner preparations."

When Kelly heard Mandy turn off the vacuum cleaner she looked up and saw me. Smiling, she set her book down and sat up. "Hi dicklet!"

Even though she'd used my slave name, my wife's greeting was still warm and friendly. Nonetheless, her use of the name warned me that she was feeling dominant. Of course, seeing her lying on the couch sipping a soda and reading while Mandy worked in the same room was another good indication.

My entire body started to tingle with excitement. I remembered my wife's admonition earlier that day in Mandy's office. "Brace yourself Mr. Jamieson. Tonight you're going to find out what it's really like to be treated like a slave."

Kelly was staring at me, waiting for me to respond to her greeting. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Mandy smiling. She could tell that I was beginning to comprehend the full ramifications of what was going to happen to us that night.

I took a very submissive posture and bowed politely. "Hello Ms. Mason, I've completed my assigned errands."

Kelly smiled at my response and said, "Very good slave, why don't you come over here and give me a proper greeting." She was wearing jeans and she was barefoot. She extended her legs and wiggled her toes at me.

I immediately understood what my dominant wife wanted. Dropping to my knees, I crawled over to her, picked up both of her tiny feet and held them in my hands. Kelly gasped as she felt me press my lips against the bottoms of her toes. When I began kissing and licking them I heard her whisper, "This must be heaven."

Kelly lay back and silently enjoyed the attention I was giving to her feet. I closed my eyes and threw my heart into pleasing her. I was trying to give my mistress a message. I wanted her to know that I really was her slave, that she owned me and that I would do anything to satisfy even her slightest whim. Kelly sensed the earnestness in my efforts and smiled. She understood.

I think that both of us could have carried on this demonstration of submission and dominance for hours, but of course that wasn't a choice. There was work that needed to be done. My mistress had guests coming for dinner.

Kelly finally sat up and broke the spell. "Dicklet."

I looked up at her.

"No one told you to stop. You can kiss me and listen at the same time."

I bowed my head once and obediently returned to kissing and licking Kelly's feet.

"That's better. Dicklet, tonight is very important to me. This will be the first time that my lover and I have ever hosted a dinner party together. It will also be the first time that I have ever entertained my closest friends in my house. I expect perfection from you and I will accept nothing less. Is that clear?"

I nodded. "Yes Ms. Mason."

"Stop kissing my feet for a moment and look up at me."

I looked up. My eyes met Kelly's. She stared at me with savage intensity. It was obvious that the anticipation of the evening ahead and my display of submissiveness had aroused her.

She repeated her demand. "Dicklet, this evening I expect perfection and if I get anything less you will be whipped. Do you understand?"

The air was filled with tension. Every nerve in my body was tingling with excitement. I felt like I was in the middle of an intensely erotic dream.

"Answer me dicklet! Do you understand?"

I took a deep breath and said; "Yes Ms. Mason, I do understand. I promise that I will not fail you."

Kelly smiled at me. "I'm sure you won't." She gave my face a gentle push with her toes and said, "On your feet dicklet. You have work to do."

As I stood up my wife looked at the clock on the mantel over the fireplace. "It's now ten minutes to four. The men are going to arrive at six thirty. Ms. Lewis and Ms. Edwards will be here at five thirty. We plan to spend an hour making ourselves beautiful for our dates. I expect that both you and nymph will be available to bathe and dress us. That means that all the dinner preparations must be completed and you and nymph will have to be dressed and ready by 5:30. Is that clear?"

I bowed. "Yes Ms. Mason."

"You'll also need to make sure that the guest room and the daybed in the den are ready. After we're finished with dinner I'm certain that my guests will want some privacy."

I nodded. "I understand Ms. Mason, I'll take care of it."

"Good, now go attend to your chores." Kelly picked up her book, lay back on the couch and started reading again.

I quickly checked the guest bedroom and the day bed in the den to be certain they were ready for use. Once that was done I went directly to the kitchen and started making the artichoke spinach dip. After I mixed the cheeses, mayonnaise, spinach, chopped artichoke hearts, minced garlic and spices together in a casserole dish I covered it and put it in the refrigerator.

As I was doing that Mandy walked into the kitchen and asked, "Timmy what can I do to help you?"

"Are you a good cook?"

She shook her head. "Not really, I've been a slave for several different men, but they were always wealthy. They all had full kitchen staffs. My mother was a frozen dinner kind of homemaker. Now that I know the truth about her, I realize that her affairs didn't leave her the time to do much cooking. My father never cooked. He was always too busy at his job."

I smiled at Mandy. "I guess that makes me the head kitchen slave. If you want to learn how to cook, I'll teach you."

"Timmy, I'd like that very much."

I pointed at the casserole dish that I'd just set on the bottom shelf of the refrigerator. "This is the artichoke spinach dip. It needs to bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for twenty minutes. Do you understand what preheated means?"

Mandy laughed. "Of course I do, I've made a million frozen pizzas."

I grinned at her. "Kelly's guests are going to arrive at 6:30, so we should put the dip into the oven at 6:05 That will give us the twenty minutes cooking time and another ten minutes to allow it to cool before we serve it."

I took a wicker bread basket out of the cupboard, laid a cloth napkin into it and handed it to Mandy. "There's a bread knife in that drawer over there. You can cut the two loaves of baguette on the table into thin slices and put them into this basket."

Mandy giggled. "I can do that. It's right at my skill level."

I laughed. "Good, I'm going to start making the lasagna."

We went to work.

Once we were both working, I said, "Can I ask you a question about your mom and dad?"

"Certainly."

"Just before I got out of your car at Kirby's Quickstop, you told me that your mom and dad have managed to become cordial with each other again."

"Yes, they have. They talk on the telephone at least once a week. Sometimes they talk every day."

"Do they ever see each other?"

"My dad tried, but it was a disaster."

"What do you mean?"

"One Thursday night last August he decided to surprise my mother with flowers and a bottle of champagne. He was hoping to try to rekindle their romance."

"A surprise visit seems like a bad idea."

"It was. When he walked up the front steps of my mother's town house he heard voices inside. He now realizes that he should have left immediately, but he didn't. Instead he knocked on the door. He had to knock several times before he was able to get my mother's attention. When she finally did answer the door she didn't open it, she just asked who was there. My dad told me that when he identified himself he heard my mother whisper the words, Oh shit."

Mandy shook her head. "My mother had been trying so hard to get my father to visit her. She told me that she felt awful when she had to tell him that he'd come at an inconvenient time and ask him if he couldn't possibly come back the next night instead. My father explained to my mother that he had a dozen fresh roses for her and wanted to give them to her before they started to wilt."

Mandy sighed. "That left my mother without a choice. She tried to leave the chain on the door when she opened it, but the bouquet of roses was too large. It wouldn't fit through the gap so she had to close the door again, take the chain off and reopen it. My mother was wearing a short black chiffon robe. It was nearly transparent. Underneath it she was naked."

"That must have been a very embarrassing situation for both of them."

"It gets worse. As my father was handing the flowers to my mother a naked middle aged man walked into view behind her. He had an erection. My father told me that he was big."

"You mean that he was a big man?"

"Well I think that was also true, but my father was referring to the size of his cock."

"Oh!"

"The man asked my mother who was at the door. My mother tried to pretend he wasn't there, but of course that was silly. My father could see him."

"It really was an awkward situation."

"That's not all."

"There's more?"

"Yes, a second man walked into view. He was also naked and he also had an erection. He actually had the audacity to tell my mother to make the creep at the door go away and come back to the bedroom."

Mandy shook her head. "My mother lost it. She spun around and screamed at him to shut the fuck up and get out of the living room."

"Damn!"

Mandy nodded. "It was pretty awful. My father was mortified. He turned around and walked straight to his car. My mother ran into the front yard after him. She pleaded with him give her fifteen minutes and come back. When he ignored her and got into his car, she begged him to call her. As soon as my father drove away my mother went back inside her townhouse."

"My father told me that when he got to the end of the block something made him stop. He turned his car around and waited. He's glad that he did. Five minutes later he saw the two men storm out of my mother's town house, get into their cars and speed away. A moment after they were gone my father's cell phone rang. He knew that it was my mother. He wanted to answer it, but he couldn't. He said that he was too embarrassed about what had happened. My mother called him repeatedly. It was two days before he finally answered one of her calls."

"He hasn't gone back to see her since that night?"

"No, I think he'd like to try again; but his pride is keeping him away."

"But even after that, your mom and dad are still friendly with each other."

"Oh yes, definitely. They talk to each other on the telephone all the time."

Mandy smiled. "Timmy when I talk to my dad I get the impression that seeing my mother with those two men didn't really bother him that much. He wasn't expecting it so it surprised him and stunned him a little, but he's never seemed angry about it."

"So why don't you think he's tried to visit your mother again?"

"His manly pride. He's still influenced by the macho attitude that real men don't let their wives party with other men."

"Mandy you have got to get together with your mother and start working in him."

Nodding, Mandy said, "Yes I do." She paused for a moment and then she smiled at me and said; "I'm finished with the bread. What should I do next?"

"You can help me layer the lasagna into the two pans."

Mandy walked over, put her arm around my waist and held me close to her. "Cooking with you is fun."

Smiling, I said; "It's nice to have company."

We stood together silently enjoying the touch of each others bodies and the warmth of our blossoming friendship. After a moment Mandy placed her fingers on my cheek and gently turned my face so that I was looking into her eyes. "Timmy, I know that you love Kelly; but tonight she's not going to be with you. Tonight she's going to be with another man. She's going to spend the entire party paying attention to him and she's going to ignore you. This evening Kelly is going to be Chris's wife, not yours. He will be her lover and you will be nothing but an insignificant slave. "

"But when Chris goes home you will get me back and I will love you much more than I could ever love him."

Mandy and I both turned. Kelly was standing in the doorway.

Mandy made a submissive bow to Kelly and said, "Ms. Mason I was just trying to prepare dicklet for what's going to happen tonight."

Kelly smiled. "Thank you Mandy, I appreciate that."

She walked into the kitchen. There was an unmistakable air of authority about her. "You are apparently unaware of the rule that Timmy and I made while Chris was here last night. This is the kitchen. In our house the kitchen is Timmy's domain and it becomes neutral territory. Here all of us are equals. When we're in the kitchen you can call me Kelly and I will call you Mandy rather than nymph. Tonight, the three of us will be the only ones allowed to enter this room without your or Timmy's prior permission. I will be responsible for informing our other guests of this rule."

Mandy nodded. "I understand."

Kelly looked at me. "At some time early in the evening Chris will want to come in here and visit with you Timmy. I hope that will be all right."

I nodded. "Sure, that'll be fine."

"He likes you and he wants to get to know you as a person. I suspect that Antoine will also want to come in here and talk to you. He's also expressed the desire to get to know you better. Both of them will be expected to knock and get your or Mandy's permission before they can actually enter the room. I'm certain that Antoine will be very respectful while he's in here."

Mandy smiled. "Antoine's always respectful unless being coarse and arrogant is part of his role in the game we're playing. Timmy, he's one of the kindest men I know. I suspect that the two of you will eventually become very close friends."

"Timmy, I agree with Mandy. I'll also be surprised if you and Antoine don't end up being good friends."

Kelly thought for a moment and then she said, "Tonya and Keisha are going to want to come in here and visit with you too. Tonya will be fine, but Keisha is going to have to be reminded that she can't taunt the two of you while she's in here. I'll mention my concern to Tonya, but Mandy I think you're going to have to be the one who reminds Keisha about the rules when she's in the kitchen."

Mandy shook her head. "Kelly, I don't know. You know how excited Keisha gets when we start playing domination games. She looks for reasons to punish me." She giggled. "It's fun, but I'm not sure I want to spend the next week standing up."

My wife grinned at her friend. "Don't worry, I'll protect you. The rule in this house is firm. What's said in the kitchen stays in the kitchen."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,897 Followers
12