Courtesan Ch. 22

Story Info
Tonya and Keisha arrive.
7.2k words
4.37
22.7k
5
0

Part 22 of the 47 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,894 Followers

This is the twenty-second episode in a series entitled "Courtesan". If you have not read the previous twenty-one episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

"Courtesan" is romantic story about a dominant hot wife and her submissive cuckold husband. While they have a deep and abiding love for each other they do lead an alternative lifestyle. If this subject matter offends you or makes you feel uncomfortable, I strongly suggest that you find something else to read.

*

As soon as we were inside the bedroom Mandy, Kelly and I started tearing off our clothes.

Noticing that Kelly was giggling as she stepped out of her panties. I asked her, "What's so funny?"

She grinned at me. "I get to stay naked until just before the boys get here. That's almost two hours from now."

Mandy shook her head. "Timmy your wife has a lot in common with a toddler. She loves running around without any clothes on."

I nodded. "Yes, I know. When we were in college she used to like to study naked."

"You must have loved that."

"Sometimes, but not always. When you're trying to read James Joyce's "Ulysses", a beautiful naked girl lying on the bed next to you can be a bit distracting."

Mandy smiled, but it was a melancholy smile. After a moment she said, "The literature classes you took in college must have been fun."

Kelly answered, "They were. Timmy and I took several of them together. That made them even more fun."

"I was all set to go to college. I had a scholarship and everything." Mandy sighed. "And then my life fell apart."

Kelly gently rubbed Mandy's bare shoulder. "Why don't you go now?"

Shaking her head, Mandy answered; "I don't have time. You know what our schedule is like."

"Mandy honey, Martin loves you. There isn't any doubt in my mind that he'd gladly adjust your schedule so that you could take one or two classes at Maple Hills Community College."

Mandy's eyes lit up. "Kelly do you really think he'd do that?"

"The second he finds out that you want to go to college he's going to try to make you stop working so that he can send you to Kelroy as a full time student and pay all of your expenses."

Waving her hands above her head, Mandy cried; "No! No! No! At this point in my life I don't need that." She paused for a moment and then she looked at both of us and quietly said, "But one or two classes at Maple Hills would be wonderful."

"Lets go see Martin on Monday morning. Traci Dylan, the waitress at the Goldenrod, is always looking for a little extra work as a hostess. She could pick up a few of your dates. We can also talk to Tonya about it while were looking for a Realtor in the morning."

Mandy grinned. "Kelly, this is really exciting. Do you actually think it could happen?"

"Yes honey, I do." She grabbed Mandy's hand. "But now it's time for the three of us to get into the shower." As Kelly pulled Mandy into the bathroom she called over her shoulder. "Come on Timmy, you're about to get your little dicky washed by two girls."

As soon as we stepped into the shower Mandy picked up the soap, but as she started to wash me Kelly Intervened. "No nymph, I want dicklet to wash you first."

Mandy obediently nodded and handed the soap to me.

I was nervous.

Kelly kissed my neck. "Relax babydoll, nobody's going to hurt you or make fun of you. I just want you to explore nymph's body. She wants that too. Take the soap and wash her face. Be careful, don't get any in her eyes or her mouth."

I carefully began washing Mandy's face. While I was doing it she giggled and said, "Timmy, that tickles."

I stopped.

She shook her head. "No please don't stop. It feels nice. Sometimes tickling is good."

I washed her face some more. Mandy kept giggling. It made me smile.

As soon as I was finished, Kelly whispered. "That was good dicklet. She's nice isn't she?"

I nodded. "Yes she is."

"You like her, don't you."

"Yes I do."

"She likes you too. Tonight while Chris is making love to me, nymph is going to want you to make love to her. I want you to do that. Will you do that for me dicklet?"

I looked at Mandy. She mouthed the word, "Please."

I turned to Kelly, who was now clearly in command of both of us and said; "Yes Ms. Mason, if you want me to, I will."

"Promise me."

"I promise Ms, Mason."

Kelly leaned over and bit my neck. It hurt, but it was an exciting pain. After she bit me she whispered into my ear, "It's time to wash nymph's neck and shoulders. While you're doing that I want you to look at her breasts. They're small, but they're firm and she has wonderful nipples."

Our tub was large, but with the curtain closed it was still a confined space and crowed for three people. Our naked bodies were pressed against each other. The shower was pelting us with a soothing spray of hot steaming water. As I rubbed the bar of soap against Mandy's shoulders and gently massaged her soft skin with the cleansing lather, I felt like I was in a scene in an intensely erotic fantasy.

Kelly's leaned into me, her large breasts rubbing against my side, and whispered; "Dicklet, look at nymph's nipples. They're soft and puffy, not hard and round like mine." She grasped one of Mandy's nipples with her finger tips and said, "Touching them always excites me."

I heard Mandy's breath catch. Kelly's touch was also exciting her.

As she began rolling Mandy's nipple between her fingertips, Kelly said; "You can see that they're very sensitive. Look at how it arouses nymph when I play with her."

While Kelly fondled Mandy I worked up more lather with the bar of soap and washed her underarms. Her eyes were closed, she was biting her lower lip and her breathing was turning into a series of short quick gasps. It was obvious that Kelly's touch was arousing her.

"Now it's your turn dicklet. I want you to wash nymph's breasts."

My own excitement was also growing. My penis was sticking straight up. All of my nerves were alive. Breathlessly, I worked up more lather and spread it over Mandy's breasts with my fingers.

Mandy smiled at me. "Timmy that feels nice."

I smiled back at her.

Stepping behind me, Kelly reached her arms around my waist and held me close to her while I eagerly washed Mandy's tiny breasts.

As soon as I was finished, Kelly placed my fingertips on Mandy's nipples. At first I just touched them. I was nervous, but then Mandy smiled. Her smile relaxed me and I started playing with her nipples. While I played with them Kelly pulled and twisted my nipples and Mandy reached down and grasped my erect penis. It was unbelievably erotic.

We played for a moment and then Kelly whispered, "That's enough dicklet. It's time to move on.

I nodded and quickly went back to work. As my hands left Mandy's breasts and moved to her tummy, she sighed with disappointment and let go of my cock. I was actually relieved when that happened. The situation was so exciting that I was afraid that if she kept holding me, I might cum.

After I finished washing Mandy's tummy Kelly turned her around. As I was working on Mandy's back my hands slipped below her waist to the soft round cheeks of her beautiful rear.

Quickly grasping my wrist, Kelly said; "Not yet dicklet, I want you to do her legs and feet before you wash her ass and pussy."

Obediently, I kneeled on the floor of the shower. Mandy held up first one foot and then the second so that I could wash them. As I worked I noticed her meticulously manicured and painted toenails. I glanced at my wife's toes. They received equally conscientious care. I smiled to myself, both my wife and my new friend were courtesans. Keeping their bodies enticingly embellished was a necessity of their profession.

Once I was finished washing Mandy's feet I worked my way up her legs. When I got to her thighs Kelly said, "Nymph turn around. I want dicklet to wash your bottom before he does your pussy."

Mandy responded immediately to my wife's direction. Still kneeling on the bottom of the tub I suddenly found myself staring at Mandy's petite rear end. I was excited. I rubbed the bar of soap on her soft skin and worked up some more lather.

Mandy responded by spreading her legs and leaning against the back wall of the tub enclosure. Her position opened the crevice between her cheeks. I thoroughly washed the rest of her bottom, but carefully avoided that secret spot. Even though both my tongue and fingers had visited there earlier that day, I felt nervous about reentering Mandy's most private place.

Kelly noticed my hesitation and whispered into my ear. "It's okay Timmy, she wants you to wash her there. As our slave it will be one of your duties to wash all of us there."

I took a deep breath and gently rubbed the bar of soap between Mandy's cheeks, then I lovingly washed her with my fingertips.

When Mandy felt me touch her tiny hole she quietly said, "Yes Timmy wash me there too."

She gasped as I pushed my soapy finger inside her.

Behind me Kelly patted my head. "Dicklet, you're being a very good boy. In a little while you're going to wash Keisha and Tonya exactly the same way. Now it's time to stop washing nymph so that she can turn around."

I took my hands away from Mandy's rear and waited while she stood up straight and turned to face me. She was smiling.

"Wash her pussy dicklet, get her nice and clean."

I eagerly obeyed. As soon as I was finished Kelly said, "Now kiss her, show her how much you want to please her."

I did want to please Mandy. I wanted to please her almost as much as I wanted to please Kelly. With the warm shower raining down on us and my wife standing immediately behind me; I wrapped my arms around Mandy's hips, pressed my lips to her cunt and gave her a long gentle kiss.

Mandy sighed as I softly massaged the cleft of her pussy with my tongue.

"He is good, isn't he." Kelly's voice was quiet and her words were more a statement of fact than a question.

"Yes, he is. He understands that slow and delicate can be every bit as exciting as bold and brisk. Most guys have trouble figuring that out."

I felt Kelly's hand grasp my arm. As she pulled me to my feet she said, "That's enough Timmy. You and Mandy will have plenty of time to enjoy each other later tonight. Now it's time for you to bathe me."

Mandy now took the lead and directed me while I washed Kelly. I'd been bathing Kelly since we were in college, so this was not a new experience for me. Nevertheless, my wife has a voluptuous body, so it's always exciting.

As soon as I was done washing Kelly, the two women teamed up and bathed me. This was a new and exciting experience. Having one set of hands bathing you is fun, two is unforgettable.

After they were finished, I stepped out of the tub. When I started to pick up a towel Kelly stopped me. "Dicklet, we're not done in here."

I turned and looked at my wife with a puzzled expression.

She smiled. "Babydoll, all three of us still to shave and I'm not talking about our faces."

My body shivered with excitement.

Mandy turned off the shower. As she was pulling the shower curtain back she said, "Timmy grab a towel for each of us so we can wrap it around our shoulders. We don't want to get cold."

Kelly nodded. "And we'll need three new disposable razors and a can of shave cream."

Less than a minute later I was sitting on the edge of the bathtub between Kelly and Mandy, carefully following their lead as I shaved my legs for the very first time.

As soon as we were done Kelly looked at me with a devilish expression and said, "Now it's time for us to shave our pussies."

Mandy giggled. "All three of us?"

Kelly grinned. "Yes all three of us."

I held up my hand in protest. "Hey!"

Kelly raised her eyebrows. "Dicklet do you have something to say?"

"Yes, I don't have a pussy."

My wife smirked. "Well you really don't have much of a cock either, so I'm not sure what we should call it? Do you have another suggestion?"

Feeling suddenly humiliated I stared at the floor and whispered, "No Ms. Mason."

Mandy reached over and wrapped her fingers around my tiny erection. "She's just teasing you Timmy. You know that both of us love your tiny cock."

Kelly put her arm around me. "Timmy you do know that's true. You also know how much I love you and care about you."

I quietly said, "Yes I do."

My wife kissed the side of my head. "You want us to tease and torment you tonight, don't you?"

I took a deep breath and whispered, "Yes, you know I do."

"And that's exactly what we're going to do." Laughing, Kelly bit my shoulder.

I yelped.

She and Mandy both started giggling.

Kelly passed me the can of shaving cream. "Start lathering up your crotch sissyboy, it's time for you to shave your pussy."

As soon as all three of us were finished shaving Kelly, Mandy and I stood up again. Mandy turned the shower back on and I closed the shower curtain. While we were rinsing the shaving soap off of us, both Kelly and Mandy searched my body and shaved off any additional hair that they found. There wasn't much. I actually didn't have much body hair. They were thorough. By the time they were done, the only hair that I still had was on the top of my head.

Kelly slapped me on the butt. "Okay dicklet, now you can grab a towel and dry yourself. After you're finished, grab another one and dry Mandy. Once you're done with her, both of you can do me."

We worked quickly. None of us wanted to get cold. In less than a minute all three of us were dry and wrapped in large fluffy bath towels.

"Mandy turn off the shower. Dicklet fetch my terry cloth robe."

My wife walked into the bedroom and dropped her towel. Kelly is an incredibly beautiful woman and seeing her standing there in all her naked glory took my breath away. For a moment I just stood still and gawked.

When Kelly noticed my reaction a hint of a smile briefly flashed across her face, but then her expression quickly changed and she said in a tone of voice dripping with aristocratic arrogance; "Dicklet tonight this body is for Mr. Kendricks, not for you. Now fetch my robe before I freeze to death."

I bowed politely and quickly retrieved Kelly's robe. As I placed it over her shoulders she said, "Nymph I would like you to do dicklet's nails. You'll find everything you need in the cabinet next to my makeup table. Just make them look nice. Next week we'll bring him with us so that he can have them done professionally. I think that a bright red would be nice for his toes, but do his fingernails in a very pale pink. He has to work tomorrow morning. We don't want to humiliate him too badly."

I looked at Kelly in protest.

She just smiled and said, "I'm sorry dicklet, but this evening is very important to me. I really do want you looking your best."

"But..."

"I think that doing your fingernails in pink rather than red is a major concession to your manly pride. Now I don't want to hear another word about this."

I knew my wife well enough to see that she wasn't going to budge on this so, resigned to my fate, I slowly nodded my head and said; "Yes Ms. Mason."

Kelly smiled. "Very good dicklet. I'm glad you understand."

"Ms. Mason, it would be easier for me if dicklet could sit at your makeup table. Would that be all right?"

"Yes nymph, that would be fine."

"Timmy come over here and sit down."

Mandy spent the next fifteen minutes giving me a very quick manicure and pedicure. While she was doing it I remembered her telling me earlier that slaves were always barefoot when they served their superiors.

I quietly asked, "We're going to be barefoot tonight, aren't we?"

Mandy nodded. "Yes, that's why your mistress is having me do this."

I sighed.

She smiled at me. "This is only the beginning of the humiliations that you're going to have to endure this evening."

I started to get scared.

Mandy patted my leg. "Don't worry Timmy. Everyone who is going to be here tonight loves you and understands the game we're playing. That includes Chris and Antoine. We don't know Gary; but most likely after tonight we'll never see him again, so who cares what he thinks."

She grinned at me. "Babydoll", Suddenly she started giggling. "I just love calling you that."

I smiled at her.

"Timmy, you're a submissive masochist just like me. This is your fantasy coming true tonight. It is going to be humiliating for you. Would you want it any other way?"

I thought for a moment and then I shook my head and said, "No."

"So just relax and go with the flow. Kelly, Tonya, Keisha, Antoine, Chris and I are all going to make sure that you have the time of your life." She winked at me. "And after the party is over Kelly, Tonya, Keisha and I are planning to do everything we possibly can to make you feel like you're the most loved man on this planet.

Kelly left the bedroom while Mandy was painting my nails. When she returned Mandy was just finishing.

Kelly was carrying two packages. After setting the packages on the bed, she asked; "So are we done?"

Mandy nodded. "Just finished."

"Good, dicklet stand up. Let's have a look at you."

I stood.

"Turn around, do it slowly."

Feeling very self conscious, I slowly turned in circle.

After a quick inspection Kelly said, "Very nice, I really should have made you shave off all that ugly pubic hair a long time ago. Now you look just like a little boy." She grinned. "And the red toenails are perfect. Nymph, you did an excellent job."

Kelly walked over to one of her dressers, opened the top drawer and took out a small bag. "I bought this yesterday and intended to give it to you before Chris came over last night." She grinned at me. "We were having so much fun while we were getting ready that I lost track of the time. We ended up having to get dressed in such a hurry that I completely forgot about it."

Opening the bag, she took out a black rolled leather dog collar. There was a heart shaped metal tag hanging from it. She handed the collar to me and said; "This is for you, read the tag."

I looked at it. The following inscription was engraved on one side: My name is dicklet. I belong to Kelly Mason. A shiver of excitement rippled through my body.

"Read it out loud."

I did.

"Do you like it?"

I smiled at my wife. "Yes, I like it very much."

"Good, when I have more time I'll get you a fancier collar. One with jewels like the collar nymph wears. I'll also get you a nice gold tag from a jewelry store." She giggled. "You can go with me when I buy it. That should cause a little commotion in the store."

I chuckled. "Yes, I suspect it will."

"Put it on."

Mandy said, "Ms. Mason, I think you should do that."

Kelly thought for a moment and then she said; "Yes, I suppose I should."

I handed the collar back to my wife. Every nerve in my body was tingling as she placed it around my neck. After she fastened the buckle she placed her hands on my shoulders and gently pushed me to my knees. "I think that deserves a little demonstration of your devotion to me."

I smiled up at Kelly, then I bent over and lovingly kissed her feet.

My wife opened her robe. "Very good dicklet, now I want you to kiss my pussy."

I straightened up. Kelly's freshly shaved sex was directly in front of my face. I put my hands on her hips and leaned forward. She sighed when she felt my lips touch her.

Breathlessly she whispered, "Lick me dicklet. Give me pleasure, but understand that you will get nothing in return. You're my slave. Your only pleasure is to give me pleasure."

Kelly's words excited all three of us. I pushed my tongue into her moist cunt and started eagerly licking her. She closed her eyes. Her breathing became more rapid. I found her engorged clit and sucked it into my mouth.

Suddenly I felt her hands grasp my head and push me away. "No dicklet not now. This evening I belong to Chris. I want my next orgasm to be with him."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,894 Followers
12