Courtesan Ch. 23

Story Info
Chris, Antoine and Gary arrive and the dinner party begins.
15.5k words
4.38
27.9k
7
0

Part 23 of the 47 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,900 Followers

This is the twenty-third episode in a series entitled "Courtesan". If you have not read the previous twenty-two episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

"Courtesan" is romantic story about a dominant hot wife and her submissive cuckold husband. While they have a deep and abiding love for each other they do lead an alternative lifestyle. If this subject matter offends you or makes you feel uncomfortable, I strongly suggest that you find something else to read.

*

"I'd better go."

As I started to leave Keisha said. "Just a minute Timmy."

I stopped. She walked over to me, pulled my dog collar out of my tee shirt and straightened it. Then she kissed me and said, "Have fun tonight Babydoll."

Giggling, she turned to Kelly and said; "It really is fun to call him that."

Kelly grinned. "Yes it is."

The doorbell rang again.

Tonya said, "Timmy honey, you'd better get moving."

I bowed politely. "I'll greet your dates and get them seated in the living room with drinks."

Nodding, Tonya said; "We'll be out as soon as were dressed and made up."

"Timmy I'll be out as quickly as I can to help you." Mandy was smiling at me.

I smiled back at her and then I left the bedroom and hurried across the living room. Once I was in the foyer I stopped and took a deep breath to settle my nerves and then I opened the front door.

Chris, Antoine and another man who I assumed was Gary Simon were all standing on the front steps.

On the way through the living room I'd decided that if I was going to be a slave, I should try to be the best slave possible. I smiled at the three men and said, "Gentlemen, good evening. Welcome to Kelly Mason's home. Won't you please come in."

I held the door for them. As they stepped into the foyer Gary looked at me. He chuckled and said, "Shit Toine, his fucking toenails are painted red and he's wearing pink shorts. He has to be a mother fucking fag."

"Shut up Gary. I told you that this was going to be a very kinky party. These people are totally uninhibited and they like to have fun. Timmy is not gay, he's a slave. He's also my friend. If you're going to insist on giving him a hard time we'll leave right now. If you can pull yourself together and act like a gentleman, I guarantee you an evening that you will never forget."

Antoine turned to me. "Timmy I apologize for my friend's rudeness. I think he was a little shocked by your outfit." Smiling, he added; "It appears that the girls are already having fun with you."

I nodded to Antoine and then I took a deep breath and tried to gather some nerve. This was turning out to be even more humiliating than I'd expected. I was certain that if I could get through the next few minutes it would get easier, but the next few minutes were going to be tough.

I turned to Gary and as confidently as possible, said; "Good evening sir. I've never met you. My name is Timmy, but tonight everyone will be calling me dicklet."

Gary looked at Antoine and shook his head.

Antoine ignored him and said, "Dicklet this is my friend Gary Simon."

"Mr. Simon, I'm pleased to meet you and again I welcome you to Kelly Mason's home. I'm Ms. Mason's slave. This evening it will be both my duty and my pleasure to see to your every need. Why don't we move into the living room."

Chris nodded and stepped out of the foyer.

Antoine patted his friends shoulder and said,"Let's go." They both followed Chris.

Once we were all in the living room, I said; "Ms. Mason, Ms. Edwards and Ms. Lewis are getting dressed. Nymph is attending to them. They will be joining you shortly."

Antoine whispered to Gary. "Nymph is another slave. Her real name is Mandy. She's very pretty."

Chris chuckled. "Hell they're all gorgeous."

Nodding his head in agreement, Antoine said; "Yes they certainly are."

"Gentlemen please sit down and make yourselves comfortable. What can I get you to drink. We have a well stocked bar. Mr. Carter and Mr. Simon I was told that both of you like beer and that your favorite brand was Heineken. I have a good supply in the refrigerator."

Gary grinned at me. "Heineken?"

I nodded. "Yes sir."

Antoine nudged him. "I told you this was going to be a great evening."

Gary nodded. "Dicklet..." He paused. "Are you sure it's okay for me to call you that?"

Chris smiled. "Gary, calling him anything else this evening would be a breach of etiquette."

He shrugged. "All right, dicklet I would love a Heineken."

Antoine said, "I'd like one too."

I looked at Chris. "Mr. Kendrick's would you like your usual martini?"

Chris nodded. "Yes dicklet, that would be very nice."

"Gentlemen if you will excuse me, I'll get your beverages."

As soon as I was inside the safe refuge of the kitchen I stopped and took several deep breaths. That had been much more difficult than I'd ever imagined it would be. My outfit was humiliating and Gary's reaction when he saw me made it even worse.

After several seconds I started to pull myself together. I remembered Mandy telling me that this was going to be the most exciting night of my life, but it was also going to be difficult at times. I thought about my Great Aunt Pearl. She always told me that anything in this world that came easily wasn't worth having in the first place.

That made me smile. Suddenly I understood that I could do this. Deep inside me I began to realize that I desperately wanted to do this. I went to work. While I was making the martini for Chris I poured myself a shot of vodka and tossed it down. I needed a little boost of liquid courage to help fortify my resolve.

After I finished making Chris's martini I put it on a tray and then I took two bottles of Heineken out of the refrigerator. I placed the beers and two glasses next to Chris's cocktail and added three small bowls of dry roasted peanuts and a short stack of napkins. Once everything was ready I took a deep breath, picked up the tray of drinks and returned to the living room.

Chris, Antoine and Gary were discussing the upcoming Packer Viking game. I very much wanted to express an opinion, but I didn't. I was a slave. I understood that my superiors wouldn't welcome my comments.

Instead I quietly set Chris's drink and a bowl of peanuts on the table next to his chair. After that I poured Antoine's beer into a glass and set it and another bowl of peanuts on the table next to the love seat where he was seated.

Finally I walked over to the couch and set the last bowl of peanuts on the table next to Gary. As I was pouring his beer he smiled at Antoine and said, "Toine, you were right. It would be very easy get used to living like this ."

Antoine grinned at his friend. "Gary you haven't begun to see how wonderful this life can be."

Behind me I heard the bedroom door open and close.

Suddenly Gary said, "Holy shit!"

I turned. Mandy was walking into the living room. She was absolutely gorgeous and her outfit was unbelievably sexy.

I now understood what she'd meant by a cupless brassiere. She was wearing one. It was black satin and resembled a skimpy bikini top except that it was only the outside frame. There wasn't any cloth in the cups. Rather than concealing Mandy's petite breasts, this top did the opposite. It exposed and highlighted them.

Her skirt was short, not more than five or six inches in length and was made from nearly transparent black chiffon. Under her skirt I could make out the outline of a scandalously brief pair of thong panties.

She was of course barefoot. On her right ankle she wore a black leather anklet that matched the jeweled dog collar around her neck.

Chris, Antoine and Gary's eyes were all glued to her as she walked into the middle of the living room and bowed politely. "Good evening, my name is nymph. Like dicklet, I am also a slave. If you have any needs or desires, please let us know. This evening it is both our duty and our pleasure to serve you."

Gary turned to Antoine. "This is fucking amazing. I mean I've read stories about shit like this, but I always thought that they were just fantasies."

Antoine smiled at his friend and then he turned to Mandy. "Nymph come over here."

Mandy walked over to the love seat where Antoine was seated and said, "Mr. Carter, what can do for you?"

"I just want to look at you for a moment." Antoine raised Mandy's chiffon skirt and exposed her tiny black lace thong. Chris, Gary and I all watched in rapt silence as he pulled it down her thighs.

"Nymph turn and face Mr. Simon. I want him to see your cute little pussy."

Mandy turned without objection or hesitation.

Gary stared at Mandy's exposed sex.

"Masturbate for him."

Mandy's back was towards me, but I could see here hands move to touch herself.

While she was doing that Antoine rubbed his fingers against her lips. "Suck me while you play with yourself."

Nodding slowly, Mandy said; "Yes sir." And the she parted her lips and Antoine pushed two fingers into her mouth.

The room was charged with sexual tension. All four of us were watching Mandy fondle herself while she sucked on Antoine's large brown fingers.

After a moment Antoine said, "Nymph, go over to Mr. Simon and sit on his lap. Let him explore your body. Don't pull your panties up. I want him to be able to play with your bare pussy."

"Yes Mr. Carter, I understand." Mandy walked over to Gary and sat down on his lap. As she placed one of his hands on her naked cunt she said, "Mr. Carter invites you to enjoy my body."

The bedroom door opened again.

After a moment I heard Keisha say; "MY, my, my, look at this. It appears that our little slave girl is making our new guest feel very welcome."

Mandy nervously looked at Keisha.

Antoine shook his head. "Ease off Keish, she's following my orders. I told her to sit on Gary's lap and let him play with her."

There was a collective gasp from all of us as Keisha, Tonya and Kelly walked into the living room together. They were absolutely stunning.

All three of them were wearing very short skirts, shockingly short skirts. Their skirts were so brief that they couldn't actually be worn in public without fear of being arrested. They each wore a garter belt, nylon stockings and spike heeled shoes that matched their outfits. The stays for their garters all extended well below the hems of their skirts.

Keisha was first. She was wearing a cream colored lace mini dress. It was extremely low cut. Her large brown breasts bulged out of a very tight top that was barely held in place by two spaghetti straps. Her outfit was accented by a diamond necklace and bracelet and a pair of large dangling diamond earrings.

Tonya came next. She wore a two piece outfit made of black satin. Her tight miniskirt had open side panels that made her look more naked than dressed. The halter top had a deep v cut that barely held her beautiful breasts in place. Around her neck she wore a gold necklace with a large black opal pendant. Her bracelet was a chain of black opals mounted in gold settings and her earrings were also set with black opals.

Kelly was last. She was wearing a strapless pink stretch knit cocktail dress with a very tight short skirt. With every step she took her large breasts seemed to try to escape from the elastic top that just barely managed to keep them confined. Her necklace was a double string of pearls. Her bracelet and earrings matched the necklace.

Keisha sauntered over to Gary and snapped her fingers. Mandy immediately stood up and surrendered her spot.

As soon as Mandy was gone Keisha smiled at Gary and said, "Hi, I'm Keisha. You must be Gary. I understand that you're my date for the evening."

Gary nodded. I think he may have been too excited to speak.

Keisha grinned at his obvious lack of composure and said, "May I sit down?"

Again Gary only nodded.

Keisha sat down on his lap. Her thighs were parted. She wasn't wearing panties. She kissed Gary's cheek and picked up his hand. As she placed it between her legs, she said; "It's time for you to try a little black pussy."

Keisha gasped as Gary pressed his fingers into her already moist cunt.

While this was going on, Tonya walked over to Antoine and sat down next to him. She placed her hand on the tent in his trousers and grinned. "Tonight I'm going to try to teach this monster how to behave."

Antoine burst out laughing and said, "I'm not certain that you'll be successful, but I'm definitely looking forward to the lessons."

For me, these were just side shows. My attention was focused on Kelly. Completely ignoring my presence she walked directly to Chris and jumped into his lap. Pangs of jealousy tore at me as I watched my wife put her arms around her boyfriend's neck and give him a long passionate kiss.

After they broke apart she breathlessly said, "Hi Bigdog, I'm glad you could make it tonight."

Smiling at Kelly, Chris said; "Nothing could have kept me away."

My wife nuzzled her boyfriend's ear for a moment and then she sat up and looked at me. "Dicklet, our men need another round of drinks and we haven't had any at all. It's also time for the appetizer."

She turned and lightly kissed Chris on the lips. "Are you hungry Bigdog?"

Chris nodded. "I'm starved."

Kelly looked at me. There was an expression of intensity in her eyes that I didn't wish to challenge. "Dicklet, my man is hungry. I want that appetizer out here immediately!"

Obediently bowing my head, I said; "Yes, Ms. Mason I'll see to it right away." And then I scurried into the kitchen.

This time I didn't take a break when I got into the kitchen. The time for breaks would come later. At that moment my mistress needed me and I didn't want to let her down.

I took the spinach artichoke dip out of the refrigerator. While I was putting it into the microwave oven Mandy walked through the kitchen door and said, "Timmy you forgot to take drink orders for the women."

I shook my head. "I'm sorry Mandy. I guess I was so focused on getting the appetizer for Kelly that it just slipped my mind. Let me get this into the microwave and then I'll go back out and find out what they want."

Mandy smiled. "Timmy honey, you're not working alone tonight. I'm here and I've got your back. It's all done. The girls want margaritas. Kelly's been bragging about your margaritas for the last year. They all want to try them." She giggled. "I want one too."

I put the dip into the microwave and set the timer for three minutes. All I wanted to do was warm it up a little bit. When I turned around Mandy was standing next to me. She put her arms around my neck and kissed me on the lips. While she was kissing me she reached down and gently squeezed my cock and balls.

When we finally broke apart she grinned at me and breathlessly said, "That scene with Antoine and Gary got me really hot. I love being treated like a slut." Laughing, Mandy shook her head and said; "I guess I must have inherited that trait from my mother."

I smiled at her.

She squeezed my cock again. "Timmy once we've served the appetizer and drinks they'll be busy for a little while. They won't need us. We'll have a few minutes to ourselves in here. Would you lick my pussy for me? I really need to cum. When you're done, I'll suck your cock."

I laughed. "Mandy honey, you just made me an offer I couldn't possibly refuse."

We hugged. Mandy's body was warm and soft. Holding her in my arms was nice. Excited, I was sliding my hand to her naked breast when the timer on the microwave dinged and quickly brought us back to reality.

We stepped apart.

Awkwardly, I said; "I'd better finish getting the appetizer ready. Could you help me with the drinks? You could make the margaritas."

"Timmy, I don't know how to make a margarita. Besides we all want your margaritas not mine."

"I'll give you my recipe. Then they will be my margaritas and you'll know how to make them. If we're going to be slaves together, we'd better start teaching each other everything we know."

Mandy stared at me for a moment and then she smiled and said, "Timmy that's a lovely thought."

I nodded. "Yes it is, but I also have another thought for you. Tonya brought a horsewhip with her tonight. We'd better get busy. That's an experience I'm not sure I'm ready for yet."

Mandy laughed. "I have experienced it. It's exciting, but..." She took a deep breath.

I grinned at her. "To paraphrase the Chinese proverb, one breath is worth a thousand words."

Mandy giggled. "All right ancient wise one, how do I make a margarita?"

"Get four glasses from the cupboard and rinse the rims with water."

While Mandy was doing that I took the spinach artichoke dip out of the microwave.

As soon as the glasses were ready she looked at me. "Okay, what's next?"

"You'll find a tub of rock salt in the cupboard with the liquor. Rim each glass with the rock salt."

Mandy started giggling. "Did you say rim your ass with rock salt?"

I rolled my eyes. "Mandy you have the dirty mind of a fourteen year old boy."

She looked at me with a lascivious grin. "Yes I do and I'm just as preoccupied with masturbation, only it's you I want to masturbate. You have the penis of a fourteen year old boy. It's the perfect match for my immature imagination."

I chuckled. "You are incorrigible.'

"Did you say incorrigible or encourageable?"

"That's not a word."

Mandy stuck out her tongue. "My aren't we picky."

I shook my head. "Just fill the glasses with ice."

"Oh all right Mr. Stick In The Mud."

She dipped the glasses in salt and filled each of them with ice cubes while I put the basket of sliced baguette and the spinach artichoke dip on a tray along with six plates, six butter knives and a stack of napkins.

Once that was set I turned to Mandy. "I'm going to take the appetizer out to the living room. You'll find a bottle of sweet and sour and a bottle of lime juice in the refrigerator. Put two ounces of both of them into each glass. Then add one ounce of triple sec and an ounce and a half of gold tequila. Once that's done, put a straw into each glass. Everything you need is in the liquor cupboard.

I picked up the tray. As I carried it out of the kitchen I called to Mandy. "As soon as I get back, I'll help you with the drinks for the men."

When I walked into the living room the scene in front of me caused me to pause for a moment. It shouldn't have shocked me. After all, I did know exactly what to expect; but I was still startled.

Kelly was sitting on Chris's lap. They were kissing. The top of my wife's dress had been pulled down fully exposing her large breasts. Her boyfriend was rolling one of her nipples between his fingertips. His pants were open. His erect penis was sticking straight up in the air. Kelly was slowly stroking it.

I looked at Keisha. She was sitting on Gary's lap. The spaghetti straps of her lace dress had been slipped off of her shoulders. Her dress had also been pulled down. Gary's pants were also open. His cock was just as large as Chris's. Keisha was stroking it while he played with her naked breasts.

Tonya was sitting next to Antoine with her body pressed up against his. She was naked from the waist up. Her halter top was lying on the floor in front of her. I'd seen Antoine's cock earlier that day. Chris and Gary were both big. I would guess at least ten inches, but Antoine was noticeably larger. His huge brown erection had to be at least a foot long.

As I watched the orgy in front of me I thought of Mandy's earlier comment and smiled. I really was in "tittie heaven".

I carried the tray to the coffee table and quietly set it down. My wife's attention was so deeply focused on her boyfriend that I hoped that I'd be able slip back to the kitchen before she noticed that I was there.

I wasn't that lucky. As I stepped back from the coffee table Kelly stopped kissing Chris and turned. She looked at me with a lascivious smile. Her face was flushed, her lipstick was smeared, her long blond hair was slightly mussed. Chris's hand still cupped her naked breast and she still had her fingers wrapped around his erect cock.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,900 Followers