Courtesan Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly turned to Mandy. "Mandy I'm going to take Chris out to the living room and finish giving him his blow job. Will you please finish Timmy's."

Mandy grinned at her. "I would love to."

My wife took her boyfriend by the hand. "Come on Bigdog, we have some business to finish in the living room."

As they started for the kitchen door Keisha stepped forward. "Hey that's not fair. How come Mandy gets a turn with Timmy and we don't?"

Kelly stopped and looked at her. "Do you want a turn?"

"Yes I've been waiting all day to get his cute little pecker in my mouth."

Kelly smiled at Tonya. "You too?"

"Absolutely!"

My wife turned back to Mandy. "Is this all right with you?"

She laughed. "Of course it is and I'll bet Timmy would love it." She looked at me. "Keisha gives great head."

Kelly gestured towards me and said, "Help yourself Keish."

Wickedly rubbing her hands together, Keisha walked over to me and said; "This is going to be so much fun."

She kneeled in front of me. Her large brown breasts were still hanging out of the front of her dress. I gasped as she took my cock into her mouth and started sucking me.

Next to me Kelly giggled. "She does give a great blow job, doesn't she Timmy."

I nodded. "Yes she does."

Keisha sucked me for about a minute and then Tonya stepped forward and tapped her on the shoulder. "My turn."

Keisha took my cock out of her mouth and grinned at me. "I'll see you a little later tonight. You can return the favor."

I laughed. "I'm already looking forward to it."

Keisha stood up and Tonya took her place. As Tonya was putting my cock in her mouth, Keisha walked over to Gary. "Come on big guy, it's time for you to get your reward for being quiet."

As she started dragging him towards the kitchen door Gary said, "Timmy's a slave. How come he gets a blow job from all four of you and we don't?"

Keisha stopped and looked at him. "Would you like that?"

"Well yeah, of course I would."

Antoine laughed. "My friend believes that it never hurts to ask and I have to admit that in this case it's a pretty good idea."

Tonya took my cock out of her mouth and patted my thigh. "It's time for me to get back to the men. It sounds like they could use a little attention."

She stood up and looked at Kelly. "I'm game if you are. I'm betting these guys might enjoy a little variety."

Kelly looked at Chris. "What do you think Bigdog, are you ready for a little extra spice in your life?"

"Are you sure you'll be okay with this?"

I found it interesting that Chris was worried about my wife getting jealous because another woman was about to suck his cock.

Kelly smiled at him. "I think I can handle it."

He laughed. "Yes, I imagine you can." And then he shrugged and said; "Sure, it sounds like fun to me."

My wife nodded. "All right." She smiled at me. "Timmy, we need Mandy for a few minutes. Why don't you start dinner. As soon as were done with her we'll send her back to you."

Kelly walked over to Keisha and Gary. "Keish, let's give these guys a real treat. Mandy and I will double team Gary while you and Tonnie double team Chris."

She looked at Gary. "Big guy, have you ever had your cock sucked by two women at the same time?"

Gary's eyes grew larger. Slowly shaking his head, he quietly answered; "No never."

Kelly took his hand. "Come with me big guy. Mandy and I are about to introduce you to a whole new pleasure."

As they were walking towards the kitchen door Antoine said, "Hey what about me?"

Kelly turned and rolled her eyes. "Toine, none of us can even count the number of times you've had all four of us at once. Right now it's your turn to watch for a little while."

He laughed. "Okay, I can do that."

Once everyone was out of the kitchen I went to work. First I checked the lasagna. It was baking nicely. Next I started laying all of the salad ingredients out on the counter so that I could toss the Caesar salad just before we served it.

I was washing up a few dirty dishes when Mandy walked back into the kitchen. She was grinning and twirling her panties on her fingertips. Her naked shaved pussy was nicely framed by her black garter belt.

I smiled at her. "It looks like you had a good time." And then I saw streaks of what I immediately recognized at semen on her breasts.

Mandy noticed the slightly shocked look on my face and said, "You do know what that is, don't you."

I nodded. "I would guess that it's Gary's cum."

"That's right, your wife sucked him for few minutes and then she made me kneel between his legs while she jacked him off. He came all over my tits. As soon as Gary was done ejaculating Kelly told me to come in here and make you lick it off of me. She wanted it to be nice and fresh for you. Oh by the way, she also instructed me to inform you that if you refuse she intends to punish your insubordination by whipping you in front of the men."

When Mandy said that a shiver of excitement rippled through my body.

Mandy smiled at me. "Well dicklet, what's it going to be? A little taste of Gary's fresh cum or a big taste of the end of Tonya's whip."

I stared at Mandy. I was confused. Her attitude towards me seemed to have changed. We were in the kitchen and yet she'd just called me dicklet rather than Timmy. There was also an edge to her voice that I'd never heard before.

I quietly asked. "Are you angry with me? Have I done something wrong?"

She thought for a moment and then she said; "Yes, in a way you have done something wrong."

"Please tell me. It has to be a misunderstanding. I would never want to offend you."

"You told me that you're a submissive and that you want to be a slave."

"Yes I do."

"Then act like it."

"What do you mean?"

"If you really want to be a slave, then all this nonsense about being offended every time one of your superiors does or says something that might be a little insulting to you has got to stop. They're dominants. They can say anything they want to you. You're a slave. You aren't allowed to have any dignity at all."

Mandy paused. After a moment she said, "Timmy I am a submissive. I love being a slave and I'm committed to being a very good slave. It seems to me that right now, you're just playing at it and that offends me. It's time for you to make a decision. You're either going to stop all this temperamental bullshit and start acting like a real submissive, or you're going to stop pretending you're a bottom and start acting like a man. What's it going to be Timmy? Do you want to spend the rest of your life on your knees or sitting in a chair?"

Mandy stared at me. As I thought about what she'd just said, I realized that she was right. I'd read hundreds of stories and spent hours fantasizing about being a submissive, but now that I was actually being presented with the opportunity to live that lifestyle, I was hesitating. I immediately grasped the reason. I was afraid. In our culture men are supposed to be macho studs. Surrendering your dignity and choosing to lead a life that's contrary to that convention is frightening. As I stood there under Mandy's gaze, I understood that the problems I'd had that day were all due to the fact that I was still trying to hold on to the last remnants of the man our society dictated that I should try to be. I also realized that I didn't want to be that man.

I took a deep breath. It was time to let go. I smiled at Mandy and started to speak. "I want..."

She held up her hand and stopped me. "Actions speak louder than words. Timmy, a moment ago I lied to you. Kelly didn't make me kneel between Gary's legs so that he could cum on my tits. It was my idea. I did it on my own. Yes, Kelly did jack him off, but I was the one who made the decision to let him cum all over me. Kelly also never threatened to punish you with Tonya's whip. I made that up. Right now Kelly is much too worried about hurting your feelings to threaten you like that."

I slowly nodded. I didn't doubt that my temperamental outbursts were affecting the way everyone, especially Kelly, was treating me.

"Timmy if you really want to be a submissive cuckold, then prove it. Get over here and lick Gary's semen off my tits. If you don't want to be a slave, then get me a washcloth so that I can clean myself."

My decision was already made. I knew what I wanted. I smiled at Mandy and walked towards her. She put her hand up again. "If you decide to be a slave, whining and hurt feelings will no longer be tolerated. If I see that behavior again, I'll whip you myself."

I smiled at her. "I understand."

"Okay, so who are you? Dicklet or Timmy."

I walked the rest of the way over to Mandy, placed my hands on her arms and looked into her eyes. "I'm Dicklet." And then I leaned over and kissed her nipple.

Mandy breathlessly whispered. "Do it dicklet. Be a good little slave and lick up Mr. Simon's cum."

I found a large streak of Gary's semen and licked it up.

Mandy giggled. "That's right dicklet, show me exactly what a pathetic little wimp you really are."

I looked up at her.

She nodded. "You heard me. I called you a pathetic little cuckold wimp. Are you going to start crying pussyboy?"

I understood exactly what she was doing and I knew that it had to be done so I shook my head and quietly said, "No."

"What are you going to do?"

"Lick up the rest of Mr. Simon's cum."

Mandy patted my head like I was a little puppy dog. "That's a good boy."

I licked the rest of Gary's semen off of Mandy's breasts. It really wasn't that big a deal. The previous evening I'd licked up a large quantity of Chris's cum from both Kelly's pussy and the bed sheet between her legs. Semen has kind of a funky consistency, but it doesn't really have much taste. In my mind it's not all that different from eating raw oysters. Of course, you do also have to consider the source. That's what makes it difficult.

As soon as I was finished I looked up at Mandy.

She looked down at her breasts and nodded approvingly. "That was very good pussyboy. Maybe you do have what it takes to become a proper slave."

Patting my head, Mandy said; "Dicklet, obedient behavior is always rewarded. Would you like to cum?"

This had become an unbelievably exciting evening. Earlier in the day I'd bathed four incredibly beautiful naked women. Now they were all parading around the house topless. Our living room had become an arena of indiscriminate erotic foreplay. A few minutes earlier four beautiful women had taken turns sucking my cock. Since then all I'd been able to think about was Kelly's request to Mandy to finish my blow job as soon as she returned to the kitchen.

I grinned at Mandy. "Yes, I would like that very much."

"Take your shorts off and pull your panties down."

This was a direction that didn't have to be repeated. I quickly removed the pink shorts, folded them and placed them neatly on the kitchen counter. Once that was done I pulled down my panties. My little penis was sticking straight up.

Mandy stepped back and looked at my tiny erection. "My you do appear to be excited. Well what are you waiting for? Go ahead, jerk off."

I looked at her with a puzzled expression. "But I thought..."

"That I was going to suck your cock?" She laughed. "What would ever make you think that I'd be interested in putting a pathetic little thing like that in my mouth?"

I sighed and stared at the floor.

"Dicklet, are you about to start crying?"

I shook my head and quietly said, "No."

Mandy sat down at the kitchen table. In a very gentle voice she said, "Timmy, you're still my friend and I still like you very much. I have to do this. I think that both you and Kelly need me to do it."

She looked into my eyes. "You do want to be Kelly's slave, don't you."

"Yes, very much."

"And I know that Kelly wants you to be her slave. Right now your love for each other is getting in the way. You're afraid of being hurt by Kelly and she's terrified of hurting you. I think the problems the two of you had during the past several months have made you both even more insecure. I am going to work with you so that you can get used to living with the humiliation, torment and neglect that should be part of a slave's life. I also want Kelly to be able to see that she can train you, discipline you and treat you like a piece of property without having to worry about hurting your feelings."

Mandy smiled at me. "We're going to start our first training session right now. It will end shortly after the dominants retire to their respective bedrooms to enjoy themselves. After your training session is over, I do plan to make love to you. That includes sucking your cock and letting you fuck me." She grinned. "In fact I hope that you're going to fuck my ass tonight. I think your little cock will feel very nice back there."

She took a deep breath. "But before I'm willing to do any of those things, you're going to have to start learning to be a proper slave and that includes understanding your place and knowing how to behave."

She stared at me. After a moment she asked, "Are you ready to start?"

I very nervously answered, "Yes."

"Okay, let's begin our first lesson by reviewing a simple fact. It is very common for male slaves to be denied the pleasures that real men take for granted. Of course that includes blow jobs and intercourse, but for many slaves it also includes all forms of sexual release except occasional prostate milking. You do understand what prostate milking is, don't you."

I whispered, "Yes." The concept was both exciting and scary.

"Many male slaves spend the bulk of their lives with their penises locked in chastity cages. I gather that you've spent a significant amount of time looking at web sites featuring dominant women and submissive men, so I assume that you already know all this."

"Yes I've read about it." I was trying my best to adopt a very humble and obedient manner. Pleasing Mandy had suddenly become very important to me.

"So when I invite you to masturbate, you really don't have any reason to look askance at me, do you."

I slowly shook my head. "No Mandy I don't."

Mandy was silent for a moment. She seemed to be thinking. Finally she said, "I think that during our training sessions you should refer to me as Mistress Mandy."

I nodded and then in my most submissive tone of voice, I said; "Yes Mistress Mandy."

Mandy smiled at my easy acceptance of her new title and then she said, "Now that we have all of that settled, it's time for you to begin." She leaned back on her chair and crossed her arms. Her thighs were slightly parted. I could just make out the cleft of her naked pussy.

I hesitated. I was a little confused about what I was supposed to be doing.

My failure to immediately respond caused Mandy to frown. In a voice dripping with annoyance she said, "Dicklet, I do not intend to spend the entire evening sitting here waiting while you dilly dally. Either start jerking your little pee pee or pull up your panties and get back to work on tonight's dinner."

I shook my head. The events of the last hour had me so befuddled that I was acting like a total oaf. Mandy's offer to allow me to masturbate had started this discussion. I should have immediately realized that was what she now wanted me to do.

I nervously stammered, "I'm sorry Mistress Mandy, I'm a little nervous right now."

"That's all right dicklet, I understand. She smiled. "Actually, being a little nervous while you're talking to a superior can be good. They often interpret it as a sign of respect."

Her voice became soft and gentle. "If you would like to cum, this is your opportunity; but you need to begin now. A slave should never try his mistress's patience when she's bestowing a favor."

I nodded and quietly said; "Yes Mistress Mandy, I understand."

This interchange with Mandy had been very exciting for me. I felt like I was actually becoming a slave. I grasped my penis with my fingers. It was already semierect and it rose to a full erection as soon as I touched it.

Mandy noticed what had happened and smiled. "You like being a slave, don't you dicklet."

"Yes Mistress Mandy, I do."

"It arouses you."

"Yes."

"Show me how much it arouses you. Masturbate for me."

My entire body was tingling with excitement as I started stroking my erect penis.

Mandy smiled. "That's a good little boy."

Those mildly demeaning words titillated me. I pumped my cock even faster.

Suddenly Mandy started to laugh. It was a cruel demeaning laugh. "Look at you. You are a pathetic wimp. You're standing here wearing a pair of lace panties jerking off for me while your wife is in the next room sucking another man's cock."

I stopped jerking myself and looked at Mandy. "You said that she already made Gary cum."

"She did, now she's sucking Chris's cock."

"But Tonya and Keisha were supposed to give Chris his blow job."

"And they did."

"I don't understand."

Mandy smirked. "Dicklet, it's really quite simple. After Gary was done ejaculating on my tits he announced to the room that Kelly had just given him the best blow job of his entire life."

She looked at me. "You do understand that your wife is a blow job queen."

I grinned at Mandy and answered with a feeling of genuine pride. "Yes I do know that."

She took a moment to chuckle at the exuberance of my response and then she continued. "Keisha is very competitive and she took Gary's compliment to your wife as a challenge. She stood up and in that saucy tone of voice that she likes to use, she told Gary that he aint seen nothin yet and as soon as she got him back she planned to suck his great big dick right down her throat."

Mandy shook her head. "Antoine started laughing and told everyone that this sounded like a challenge. Tonya began clapping her hands and chanting, Blow job contest! Blow job contest!"

Laughing, Mandy said; "Timmy, your wife is every bit as competitive as Keisha."

I nodded. "Yes, I know she is."

Mandy smiled and then she said; "Kelly stood up, as she walked over to Chris she told Keisha that she could get Chris hard and make him cum before dinner was served. She challenged Keisha to try to do the same thing to Gary. If they both succeeded it would be a draw, if they both failed it would also be a draw."

"What if only one of them succeeds?"

"Then she's the winner."

"What does the winner get?"

"Antoine came up with the prize. The loser has to lick the winner's pussy while everyone else watches."

I chuckled. "I don't think that will be much of a problem for either one of them."

Mandy nodded. "You're right, and that makes it a very friendly contest."

Suddenly Mandy looked at me and frowned. "Dicklet, you stopped jerking your cock. Get going."

"I'm sorry Mistress Mandy. I got distracted for a moment. Please forgive me."

As I started stroking my penis again Mandy smiled approvingly and said, "Dicklet that was very good. You're learning how to be properly contrite."

"Thank you, I'm trying very hard to learn how to behave."

"I can tell. Now I want you to do something for me."

"Certainly, what is it?"

"I want you to close your eyes and carefully listen to what I say. Will you do that for me?"

I nodded. "Of course I will, I'll do anything you ask."

"Good boy, now close your eyes."

As soon as my eyes were closed Mandy said, "Dicklet, your wife is in the living room with her boyfriend. He's sitting on the couch. His pants and boxer shorts are down around his ankles. Kelly is next to him. She's on her knees on the couch. Her naked breasts are pressed against his thigh. The hem of her skirt is up around her waist. Chris is gently massaging her naked rear."

While I listened to Mandy, I started slowly stroking my cock. The picture she was creating in my mind was incredibly exciting.

"Your wife is holding her lover's very large penis in her left hand. If you look you can see her wedding and engagement rings. Chris is already erect again. His cock is in her mouth. Your wife is sucking him. Dicklet, you know how good she is at giving head."