Courtesan Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,904 Followers

I whispered, "Yes I do."

"Think about the incredible pleasure that Chris must be experiencing at this very moment. I want you to try to imagine the sweet sensations he's feeling as your wife strokes and sucks his great big beautiful penis."

I bit my lip and took a deep breath.

"You know exactly what he's experiencing, don't you."

"Yes."

"Do you envy him right now?"

"Of course I do. How could I not?"

"What are you doing right now?"

I suddenly realized where this was going. Quietly, I answered; "Jacking off."

"While your wife is in the next room sucking another man's cock."

I whispered. "Yes."

My excitement was beginning to grow. I knew that I was supposed to be ashamed. Society had taught me that only a wimp, a pathetic wimp, would stand in the kitchen and masturbate while his wife was in the next room giving head to another man; but I wasn't ashamed. I was aroused. I was incredibly aroused. I couldn't explain it. I knew it was related to my masochism, but I didn't care. I realized that the why really didn't matter to me. It just was and that was all that did matter.

Oddly I was also happy for Kelly. I understood exactly how much pleasure she was getting from sucking Chris's great big cock. I loved my wife and I wanted her to be able to enjoy that pleasure.

"Open your eyes dicklet."

Mandy was still sitting on the kitchen chair, but now her thighs were spread leaving her glistening sex was fully exposed. Staring into my eyes , she wickedly licked her lips and began playing with herself.

Watching Mandy's lewd display excited me even more and I stroked my erect penis harder and faster.

For a moment we watched each other masturbate and then Mandy suddenly stopped. Smiling, she stood up, walked over to me and grabbed my nipple. I was still madly pumping my cock.

Squeezing my nipple between her fingertips, she licked my cheek and whispered, "What kind of a man masturbates in the kitchen while his wife is giving another man a blow job in the living room?"

I excitedly whispered, "A wimp, a pathetic wimp."

"Are you a pathetic wimp?"

"Yes, yes I am."

"Say it!" She gave my nipple a firm twist. At the same time she reached down with her other hand and placed it on top of the hand I was using to pump my cock and then she repeated herself. "Say it!"

I was unbelievably aroused. I felt the familiar warmth building in my loins. I whispered, "I'm going to cum."

Mandy twisted my nipple again. This time she was vicious.

I gasped from the pain.

"Say it!"

I cried out, "I'm a pathetic wimp!" And then I started to ejaculate.

As she caught my semen in her finger tips Mandy grinned at me and said, "And I'm a dirty slut whore."

That made me chuckle. Grinning at her I asked, "A dirty slut whore? Really?"

Mandy giggled and said; "Oh yes, just watch this." She brought her semen coated fingertips to her lips and stared into my eyes while she lasciviously licked them clean.

Laughing, I said; "Well maybe just a little bit."

Still giggling, Mandy shook her head and said; "Nope, I'm a whore right to the core." And then she grinned at me and said, "And now Mr. Pathetic Wimp, our first training session is over."

I looked at her. "But I thought we were going to continue until our superiors retired to their respective bedrooms."

"I wasn't certain about how much time I'd need. You turned out to be an excellent student."

Smiling at Mandy, I said; "Thank you, I think the session helped me."

She patted my naked rear. "We'll need a few more sessions, but right now it's time for you to pull up your panties and put your shorts back on. We can talk while we finish making the salads."

I dressed quickly. At the same time Mandy found her panties and put them back on.

We went to work on the salads. While we were working Mandy said, "Timmy do you understand why I put you through that?"

I looked at her with a puzzled expression and said, "Kind of."

"Can I explain?"

"Yes, of course."

"It's a little complicated."

"I'll listen."

"You've had a hard day."

I shrugged. "Yes I guess you could say that, but it's also been a fun day."

"Yes it has, but at times it's been traumatic."

"You're talking about my outbursts."

"Yes I am. Timmy, learning to be good slave is difficult. It requires a skilled and patient teacher. A teacher who can balance your sense of well being with the need to push your limits and challenge you. I was lucky. I had Caldwell Brunner. Caldwell was an experienced dominant. He taught me and he did an excellent job. Kelly wants you to be her slave, but she's not an experienced dominant. She doesn't have any idea about how to go about training you. Tonya has a little more experience, but not very much."

Mandy took my hand. "Timmy, I'm so excited about living with all of you in the house. I want this to happen very badly. I also want to spend the rest of my life living as a slave with you."

She stopped and shook her head. "Please don't misunderstand me. I'm not trying to steal you away from Kelly. I understand that you love her and I know that will never change. I don't want it to change. I love Martin. I'll always love Martin. He will always be the most important man in my life, just like Kelly will always be the most important woman in your life."

She sighed, "The problem for both of us is that, for the rest of our lives, we're going to have to share them. Your wife will always have her lovers and Martin will always have his business. That will leave both of us with a void. If we allow it to happen, it's a void that could fill with loneliness, despair and regret."

She smiled at me. "Instead we could choose to fill that void with each other. Timmy honey, for both of us life as a slave is exciting and very fulfilling. We're submissives. In our minds, there is nothing more wonderful than totally surrendering ourselves to the task of fulfilling the needs and desires of our master or our mistress."

I nodded in agreement.

"Babydoll, unfortunately you're also learning the other side of the lifestyle. At times it can be a very lonely and trying existence. Right now the woman you love is in the arms of another man. I understand that it excites you, but we both also know that it creates pain and self doubt. We need each other at those times."

I stared at Mandy. I knew that she was right. I started to say something, but she put up her hand and stopped me. "Just a moment Timmy, let me finish."

"All right."

"Right now your wife and you are going through a very difficult transition. Kelly is trying to establish her dominance and her independence. That process is causing you to doubt both your own worth as a man and her love for you."

Mandy paused to think. After a moment she continued. "This transition is being complicated by the after effects of the trauma your marriage just suffered. Timmy a week ago you were thinking about divorcing Kelly. That has to have left both of you with feelings of doubt and insecurity."

I sighed. I knew that everything she was saying was right.

"Timmy I care very deeply about both Kelly and you. Kelly, Tonya and Keisha are my closest friends. They're the best friends I've ever had. You are quickly becoming another very close friend. I do want to help Kelly and you because I like both of you, but I have to admit that my motives aren't completely altruistic. If your marriage collapses, my dreams disintegrate with it."

She shook her head. "Timmy when my father left my mother my family fell apart. I was left alone, totally alone. Caldwell gave me a home, but it was only temporary. When Martin took me in I found the beginnings of a new family. Now I could end up living in a house with Kelly, Keisha, Tonya, Antoine and you. For the first time in years I would have a real family."

Mandy grinned at me. "But it wouldn't just be any old family, it would be the perfect family. It would be a family where I could be free to live the lifestyle I want to live."

She stared into my eyes. "Do you have any idea how much that means to me. Timmy I desperately want to spend the rest of my life in that house living as Kelly, Keisha, Tonya and Antoine's slave and babydoll I want to do that with you."

Mandy took a deep breath. Her voice was filled with conviction as she said, "I will do anything I possibly can to make that dream come true and that includes occasionally becoming a dominant so that I can train you to be a proper slave for Kelly.

She paused for a moment and then she asked; "Do you understand?"

I nodded and quietly answered; "Yes, I think I do."

For the next few minutes Mandy and I worked together in silence. It wasn't because there was a problem between us, there wasn't. Actually it was the opposite. The last half hour had been the culmination of a series of events that day that had built a strong emotional bond between us. At that moment we were very comfortable with each other. We didn't need to talk.

As soon as the salads were completed we went into the dining room and prepared the table. Once everything was ready Mandy and I both walked into the living room to announce that dinner was served.

The scene I encountered when we entered the living room caused pangs of jealousy to tear at my gut. My wife was sitting on the couch next to her boyfriend. She was cuddled up to him with her legs curled underneath her. Her dress was still pulled down to her waist leaving her large breasts fully exposed. Chris had his arm around her shoulder. He was holding her next to him. Kelly's face was pressed against his chest. He was gently stroking her long blond hair while they listened to Antoine and Gary talk about their days playing college basketball in Louisiana.

Chris's trousers and boxer shorts were bunched up in a pile around his ankles. His large cock lay flaccid along his thigh.

Keisha was on the sofa cuddled up to Gary. Tonya was sitting on Antoine's lap in the big chair. Both of the men's pants were also around their ankles, their cocks were also both now limp.

It was obvious that our timing for dinner had been perfect. It was also apparent that the blow job contest had been a draw.

As soon as she saw me Kelly sat up straight and moved away from Chris. It was almost like she was a teenage girl whose father had just walked into the living room and caught her making out with her boyfriend.

This caused my pangs of jealousy to disappear, but they were immediately replaced by feelings of guilt. Mandy had been correct. My earlier outbursts and tantrums were causing my wife to temper the way she interacted with Chris while I was present. I realized that I had to find a way to undue that damage. I had to make it possible for my wife to relax and enjoy her boyfriend while I was in the room with them. If I couldn't accomplish that I feared that Kelly would eventually be forced to exclude me from this part of her life.

Mandy recognized what had just happened and nudged me. I looked at her. She gave me a knowing nod. I nodded back. Nothing had to be said.

I quickly decided that my best course of action was to adopt the most submissive demeanor possible. I hoped that might arouse my wife's dominant temperament and prompt her to openly focus all of her attention on Chris as a means of expressing the power and rights she held over me as a superior. I also wanted to give her an immediate message that I wasn't upset about what she was doing with Chris when I entered the room.

I walked over to Kelly and Chris. When I was two paces in front of them I made a big show of bowing politely and in my most submissive tone of voice said, "Ms. Mason, I apologize for interrupting you and Mr. Kendricks, but I thought you would want to know that the dinner is ready. You can bring your guests to the table at your convenience."

Kelly studied me for a moment. Finally she said, "Thank you dicklet, we'll be there shortly."

I bowed again and said, "Very good Madam, Nymph and I will wait for you in the dining room so that you can be alone with your guests."

I took two steps backward. As I started to turn so that I could leave Kelly called to me. "Dicklet."

I stopped and faced her. "Yes Ms. Mason."

"That was very well done."

"Thank you Ms. Mason. Nymph has been coaching me."

Kelly looked at Mandy. "Nymph is that true?"

Mandy approached my wife and politely bowed her head. "Yes Ms. Mason, I hope that I haven't overstepped my bounds. Because of my previous experiences I thought that I might be able to help teach dicklet how to be a proper slave."

Kelly looked at both of us and then she asked, "Dicklet, are you finding her assistance helpful?"

I nodded. "Yes Ms. Mason, very much." And then I had an inspiration. I quickly added, "She's teaching me how to be a good servant for you and Mr. Kendricks."

This caused Kelly to stare at me. After a moment she asked, "Is that really what you would like?"

I looked into my wife's eyes and answered in a resolute tone of voice. "Yes Ms. Mason, it is."

Kelly continued staring at me for several more seconds, finally she said, "Thank you dicklet, thank you very much."

Mandy took two steps backward and then she turned, hurried over to me, grabbed my hand and said, "Come on dicklet, we have work to do."

As soon as we were back in the kitchen she gave me a quick kiss and a hug and said, "Timmy that was very well done. I'm proud of you. True submissives always put their master or mistresses pleasure ahead of their own."

I shrugged. "I'm learning and I'm trying, but it is a battle. There are a lot of years of conditioning to overcome."

Mandy patted my cheek. "It's tough being a boy."

I smiled at her. I remembered my recent conversations with Kelly about the influence and expectations of her mother and her sisters. "Girls have their problems too."

Mandy looked at me with a puzzled expression. "What do you mean?"

"Weren't you raised to be a nice girl?"

She laughed. "Yes I certainly was."

"Didn't you have trouble overcoming that conditioning? It's definitely been a struggle for Kelly."

She thought for a moment and then she said, "I understand exactly what you're talking about, but my situation was a little different. The family crisis between my father and my mother spurred me to overcome that issue almost immediately. I made a very quick transition from a sweet, well behaved high school girl to a Las Vegas stripper and escort."

I kissed her cheek. "I think you're still sweet and well behaved."

Mandy giggled. "Yes, but now I'm a sweet, well behaved slut."

Suddenly the kitchen door opened and Kelly walked into the room. Mandy and I both turned and looked at her.

She ran over to me, put her arms around my neck and kissed me on the lips. Then she stepped back and said, "Timmy I love you so much."

I chuckled, "I love you too Kelly, but what brought this on? Why aren't you with Chris?'

"I had to come and see you. I need to thank you for what you just said in the living room. It made me feel so much better."

I smiled at her. "I'm sorry that I created such a fuss today."

Kelly shook her head. "It's okay Timmy. This is all very confusing. when I'm with Chris I want to let go and really be with him, but I'm so worried about hurting you. Babydoll, I love you so much. When you came into the living room a few minutes ago and saw me cuddled up to Chris I felt awful. I mean, you're my husband. You're the most wonderful man in the entire world. I should never want to snuggle like that with anyone but you."

I kissed Kelly's cheek. "We certainly are a pair, aren't we."

She nodded.

I held her hand. "This seems to be a major hurdle for us, but we are going to get over it and I think we should follow our original plan and work on it tonight."

I looked into Kelly's eyes. "Do you love me?"

"Yes, of course I do. More than anything or anyone in the entire world."

"I know and I love you that much too. Now we have to trust in that love. Let me ask you another question."

"All right."

"Did you enjoy snuggling with Chris?"

Kelly looked down at the floor and quietly answered, "Yes."

"Did it in any way diminish your love for me?"

Vehemently shaking her head, she looked up at me and exclaimed; "No not at all, never!"

"Okay, then doing it couldn't have possibly been wrong and seeing you doing it shouldn't make me feel bad." I laughed. "Besides, I'm a masochist. Maybe it's good if it makes me feel bad."

I grinned at Kelly. "Would you like to hear what happened when Mandy came back to the kitchen after helping you suck Gary's cock?"

"I assume she gave you a nice blow job."

Shaking my head, I said; "Nope."

Kelly turned to Mandy.

She smiled at her and also shook her head.

My wife looked at both of us with a puzzled expression. "Why not?"

I grinned at Kelly. "Because I'm a slave and I haven't been behaving well enough to deserve a wonderful reward like a blow job."

Kelly stared at us. "Really? But I thought..."

Mandy shook her head. "Kelly, Timmy can't be allowed to whine and carry on like he did earlier. If a slave acted like that at Caldwell Brunner's house he'd be strung up and given a dozen firm strokes with a horse whip."

Kelly grimaced. "I'm not sure I'm ready to do that to Timmy."

"Do you want him to be your slave?"

"Yes."

"Then he has to learn how to behave like a slave."

Kelly sighed. "I guess that does make sense." She thought for a moment and then she took a deep breath and added, "We still have to go slow. This is all turning out to be much more difficult for Timmy and me than either of us ever thought it would be. Mandy honey, I used to date lots of guys while we were in college, but Timmy was never around when I was with those guys. Last night, when Chris was here, was the first time that Timmy ever saw me in a romantic situation with another man. I never really thought about what I was doing when I was with other guys. I love Timmy so much that I could never imagine that there was anything I could ever do that could possibly make him jealous. In my mind there could never be any reason for him to be jealous. My love for him is absolute."

She shrugged. "Of course that's all in my mind, not Timmy's. Last night when Chris was here Timmy made me realize that many of the things I've always done with other men are things most women reserve exclusively for the man they love. I'm not talking about sex, I'm talking about the little things like cuddling and the way a woman might look at a man or talk to a man."

Kelly threw her arms up in frustration. "When I'm with a man, I like being romantic. It's part of the fun for me. But I also want Timmy to be able to be around me when I'm with other guys. It's just that I'm afraid I'm going to hurt him."

Turning to me, Kelly said; "Babydoll, what are we going to do?"

I picked up Kelly's hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. "We're going to be patient with each other. This is a hurdle we can get over. I'm going to make a promise to you right now and then you're going to make a promise to me. Would that be all right?"

"Okay."

"I promise you that no matter what I see you do tonight, I will remember that it doesn't have anything to do with how much you love me."

"It won't!"

I nodded my head. "I know that. I also promise that if I see you doing something that makes me feel bad or if someone says something that hurts my feelings, I'll talk to Mandy about it. Remember, that was the original plan for tonight."

Kelly sighed. "This afternoon that plan seemed so simple. What do I have to promise you?"

"To stop worrying about me and enjoy your evening with Chris."

Kelly laughed "That's easier said than done."

"I know, so is mine; but we can do it."

"I'll try." Kelly looked at Mandy. "You also have to make a promise."

"Okay, what is it?"

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,904 Followers