Courtesan Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know that you take pride in being a very good slave and I understand that you have high expectations for Timmy. I appreciate that. I suspect that someday I'll even be grateful for it. Right now however, he needs a little time to adapt to all of these changes in our life." Kelly smiled. "So do I. Please promise me that you'll be patient with our babydoll."

Grinning at Kelly, Mandy said; "I promise."

"Thank you." Kelly turned back to me. "So what did happen when Mandy got back to the kitchen?"

"She made me masturbate for her while she gave me a detailed description of what you were doing with Chris in the living room."

"You mean while I was sucking his cock?"

"That's right?"

Kelly stared at Mandy. "You didn't?"

"I did."

Looking at me with a curious expression, Kelly asked; "Didn't that make you feel bad?"

"No, in fact I enjoyed it." I chuckled. "At first I was a little nervous, but it turned out to be pretty hot."

"Really?"

Mandy laughed. "Well he certainly did cum quickly."

Rolling her eyes, Kelly said; "That's nothing new."

"Hey, be nice!" I was laughing.

Kelly covered her mouth with her hand and said, "Opps! Sorry, that just popped out."

I shook my head. "No, it was perfect. That's exactly what has to happen. We have to stop worrying about hurting each other's feelings and start having fun."

Kelly smiled at Mandy and me. There was a mischievous twinkle in her eyes. "I just had a very naughty thought. We can't do it tonight. You're right, tonight I have to go back and focus all of my attention on Chris, but we're going do it the next time he comes over."

"What's that?"

"I'm going to make you masturbate while you watch him fuck me."

That made all three of us laugh.

Mandy asked, "Could I be there and watch too?"

Shaking her head, Kelly said; "I don't know. If they find out that I'm letting you watch, then Keish and Tonnie are also going to want to be there."

Mandy grinned at her. "Don't tell them."

My wife laughed. "Mandy honey, they're our best friends. Even if we wanted to, neither of us are capable of keeping a secret from them."

Mandy shrugged. "Okay, you're right. How does Chris feel about putting on a sex show for a crowd?"

"Maybe you should ask Timmy too."

"No he's a slave. He doesn't have any choice."

Kelly giggled. "You really would make a nasty dom."

Slowly nodding her head in agreement, Mandy said; "Yes I would. It's because I truly understand what motivates a sub."

"And you want to train Timmy for me?"

"Let's just say I'm willing to do it."

I noticed a subtle shift in the tone of the conversation. It was becoming a bit more serious. It made me nervous. I smiled at both of them. "Maybe we should talk about this tomorrow."

Kelly looked at me with a mischievous grin. "Are you getting worried slaveboy?"

"Frankly yes!"

Mandy laughed. "Don't worry Timmy, I believe in being judicious with the whip."

Vigorously shaking my head, I said; "I'm not at all certain that the words Timmy and whip belong in the same sentence."

Kelly put her arms around my shoulders and hugged me. "Right now part of me wishes that the three of us could spend the rest of the night sitting at the kitchen table drinking wine and joking with each other."

She stepped back and sighed. "But we have company and they're very good friends. One of them also happens to be an incredibly hot guy who is planning to fuck me silly tonight."

I patted my wife's butt, "You'd better get back to your guests. I'm guessing that they're starting to get hungry and we have a wonderful dinner prepared for them."

Kelly held my face in her hands and stared into my eyes. "Babydoll are you going to be okay?"

I nodded. "Yes, in fact right now I'm eagerly looking forward to the rest of the evening."

Kelly took a deep breath. "So am I." And then she smiled at us and said, "I'll go get everyone and bring them to the table."

Mandy nodded. "We'll pour wine and ice water and then we'll serve the salads."

My wife looked at me and mouthed the words, "I love you."

As she turned and walked out of the kitchen, I whispered; "I love you too Kelly."