Courtesan Ch. 27

Story Info
Kelly, Tonya, Keisha and Mandy meet Elvira and Kirby.
9.2k words
4.38
21.8k
4
0

Part 27 of the 47 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,893 Followers

This is the twenty-seventh episode in a series entitled "Courtesan". If you have not read the previous twenty-six episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

"Courtesan" is romantic story about a dominant hot wife and her submissive cuckold husband. While they have a deep and abiding love for each other they do lead an alternative lifestyle. If this subject matter offends you or makes you feel uncomfortable, I strongly suggest that you find something else to read.

I'm quite certain that I've previously mentioned my outstanding internal alarm clock. I can't explain it, and it really doesn't matter how tired I am. If, when I'm going to sleep I make a mental note that I have to wake up in three hours; I will. Kelly has always been envious of this skill. Once she goes to sleep she needs seven alarm clocks and the entire Marine Corps marching band to wake her. Of course, knowing my wife, we can all guess what would happen if she was awakened by the Marine Corps marching band.

My first sensation was the feel of the soft feminine bodies pressing against me from both the back and the front. This confused me. I opened my eyes. A mane of long black hair was loosely piled in front of me. This confused me even more and then I noticed that my arm was draped across a soft coffee colored shoulder. I immediately discerned that this was not Kelly.

As I moved farther into consciousness, the fog started to clear from my brain. I began to remember the events of the preceding evening. I quickly realized that the brown shoulder in front of me belonged to Keisha and the soft breasts pressing into my back belonged to Tonya.

Just as I was beginning to appreciate my predicament I remembered that I had to get up and go to work. I took another moment to enjoy the feel of the two luscious bodies that were encasing me and then I rolled over on to my back, carefully wiggled my legs out from under the covers and slipped off the bed.

After I pulled the covers back up over Keisha and Tonya I stopped to gaze at my wife and my three new friends. Even when they were sound asleep all four women were still enchantingly beautiful. I spent a few seconds appreciating my good fortune and then I turned and hurried into the bathroom.

As soon I finished my morning routine I dressed and silently slipped out of the house.

It was exactly 6:00 AM when I turned into the parking lot of Kirby's Quick Stop. As I parked my Ford Focus behind the store I wondered if I really would be driving a new, much fancier car in the near future. When I walked into the store, I was day dreaming about what kind of car I might actually like to have.

Kirby was standing behind the counter drinking a cup of coffee and reading the morning paper. When he heard the door open he looked up. He smiled when he saw me. "Good morning Timmy, you look like you're deep in thought. What's on your mind?"

"Kirby, if I told you, I don't think you'd believe me."

The big man chuckled. "After that comment, you gotta tell me."

"Okay, but it's a long story."

"Good, that will make the morning go faster."

Behind me the door to the store opened. I turned. It was Elvira. She was already taking off her coat. As she walked over to the storage closet she said, "Timmy, don't you dare say one word until I've hung up my coat and have a cup of coffee."

Kirby grinned at her. "Morning Elvira, did you sleep well?"

"Morning Cookie, like a baby. Wolfie called me after I got off work last night." She giggled. "He came over and fucked the living daylights out of me. The poor guy wore himself out. When I left he was still totally zonked out in my bed."

"Why did you get up? You don't have to be here until noon." Winking at her, Kirby said; "You could have had a little wake me up sex before you came to work."

"Shit, after last night I doubt Wolfie will be able to get it up again for at least a day. Besides, I had to get over here to find out what happened to Timmy yesterday."

She looked at me. "First that mysterious Lincoln comes back and takes you away again, then a hot little brunette in a Jaguar brings you back. Timmy, I had to hear this story and there was no way that I was going to get it second hand from Kirby." Smiling at her friend, she said; "Sorry Cookie, but when it comes to peddling gossip you're a rank amateur."

Kirby shrugged.

Elvira walked over to him, kissed his cheek and grabbed his coffee mug. As she was refilling it she said, "But next to my Max you're the sweetest man I've ever met and you know I love you dearly."

As Elvira handed him his mug, now full of hot steaming black coffee; Kirby quietly said, Thank you Ellie."

My boss was a very shy man. I wasn't certain if he was thanking Elvira for refilling his coffee mug or the compliment. Since he had a tendency to be a man of very few words, it was probably both.

Elvira went back to the coffee pot and filled two Styrofoam cups. She kept one for herself. As she handed the other one to me she flashed me a loving smile and said; "Okay cuckboy, it's time to spill the beans. Tell us what happened yesterday and don't you dare leave anything out. We want to hear every juicy detail."

I shook my head. "It's a long story."

Elvira sat down on an old kitchen chair that Kirby kept behind the counter for her. "That's okay with me. I'm an old lady. I have lots of time." Then she nodded towards Kirby with a mischievous twinkle in her eyes. "We'll be keeping him from his titty magazines, but if he gets too impatient I'll just unbutton my blouse and show him mine."

Kirby blushed. "Ellie!"

"Sorry Cookie; next to sex with Wolfie, teasing you and Timmy has become one of the most enjoyable pleasures of my life. Both of you get so flustered so easily."

She turned back to me. There was a sweet grin on her face. "Okay cuckboy, start talking or I'll go after you next."

I grinned back at Elvira. I couldn't help it. She was one of the most endearing people I'd ever met in my entire life.

I spent the next several hours describing every detail of the previous day's events.

I started with the meeting in Martin Jackson's office. When I told them about the plan to buy a house Elvira shook her head and said, "Timmy that sounds wonderful."

Kirby nodded his head in agreement.

I looked at them and saw the envy on their faces. I wondered if there was any way that they could end up living in the house too. I pushed the thought to the back of my mind. That was a decision that I definitely could not make independently.

I continued the story. I told them about Mr. Jackson's decision to test me by having Kelly suck his cock while I watched. They both listened in supportive silence as I confessed to my feelings of jealousy and hurt when I saw how focused and devoted my wife was while she pleasured him.

Kirby nodded in understanding when I told them about storming out of the building in a fit of temper. Elvira just looked at me. I got the impression that she was familiar with that particular situation. I assumed that her deceased husband Max had experienced similar growing pains while he was learning to accept and eventually enjoy his position as a cuckold.

I told them about Mandy and how she'd followed me to the bar where I'd taken refuge after I'd fled Mr. Jackson's office. Then I went on to explain how Wendell Tyler had arrived and together, the two of them had convinced me to return to the office and talk with Kelly.

When I described Wendell I noticed a very distinct spark of interest in Elvira's eyes.

I told them about my meeting with Kelly and the honest discussion we'd had about our mutual feelings. I explained my realization that if I wanted to be included in this part of my wife's life I had to learn to accept seeing her in the arms of other men. I also had to be able to remember that even though she appeared to be momentarily devoted to these men, I would always be the love of her life. Elvira smiled when she heard this. Kirby was still a little confused. His confusion turned to shock when I told him about our decision to call Mr. Jackson and pick up where we'd left off before I stormed out of the building in a fit of jealous rage.

The both listened intently as I described watching Mr. Jackson make love to my wife. When I tried to explain Mandy's relationship with her boss and then told them how she had sat next to me so that she could encourage me and try to ease my hurt and jealousy, Kirby interrupted.

"Timmy are you telling me that this Mandy is really Mr. Jackson's sex slave?"

I nodded. "Yes, I suppose you could say that, but it's really a little more complicated. Let's just say that like me, Mandy is a submissive. She's in love with Mr. Jackson, and he's a dominant."

"She's in love with him, but she was consoling you while this Jackson guy was fucking your wife."

"Well not exactly consoling me. It was more like she was encouraging me and providing a little emotional support.

Kirby shook his head. "This is all very complicated, we'll have to talk about it more later."

I nodded to my friend and then I continued. I told them about meeting Tonya, Keisha and Antoine and described how our conversation in Mandy's office had turned into an orgy.

After that I moved on to the dinner party. Elvira smiled and Kirby listened intently as I talked about how Mandy and I had obediently waited on Keisha, Tonya and my wife while they entertained their lovers for the evening.

While I related the events of the party I explained how Mandy had continued to try to encourage and guide me. I made it clear that I firmly believed that because of her assistance; as the evening progressed, I grew increasingly comfortable about watching my wife focus all of her love and attention on her boyfriend.

Kirby's excitement was obviously piqued when I described how my wife and her friends had taken turns dancing naked for the men after dinner; but he just stared at me with an amazed expression when I confessed to the excitement I felt as I watched Kelly lead her boyfriend into our bedroom and close the door behind them.

It was Elvira's turn to be surprised when I told them about playing with Mandy in the living room after the others had retired to the bedrooms. She stared at me in shock. "Was that really all right with your wife?"

Kirby looked at her in amazement. "Why wouldn't it have been okay? She was in the bedroom boinking her boyfriend."

Elvira shook her head. "My Max never played around with other women. He was always faithful to me."

"But that wasn't fair. You were dating other men." Kirby was incredulous.

"No Cookie, it wasn't fair; but that was the way both of us wanted it." Elvira patted her big friend's arm. "Sweetie that's part of the cuckold hotwife lifestyle. The wife gets to play around as much as she wants while her little hubbie has to stay home all by himself." She giggled. "When she finally gets home, his wife might just take pity on him and let him lick her well fucked pussy while he jerks off."

As I listened to Elvira I thought about all those nights in college when Kelly went out on dates while I patiently waited in her dorm room for her to return. Then a tingle of excitement rippled through me when I envisioned the evening ahead of me. Kelly would be going to a wild sex party at Eagle Lake and I would be spending the night at home alone, fantasizing about what she was doing at the party.

Shaking his head, Kirby said; "I can't understand why any man would be willing to put up with that."

I grinned at my friend. "I guess it's kind of like eating raw oysters. It's an acquired taste."

Elvira giggled. "It certainly is."

She paused for a second and then she looked at me and asked, "So why is Kelly letting you play around with other women?"

I had to spend a moment thinking about how to answer that question. It was complicated. Finally, I said; "I think there are several reasons. First of all she knows that because of her job there are many nights when I'm going to be home alone. She loves me, and she's worried about neglecting me. She likes the idea that Tonya, Keisha and Mandy will be able to take care of me while she's gone."

I paused to think some more and then I continued. "These are also her closest friends. None of them have a close relationship with a man. I suppose Mandy has one with Martin Jackson, but I get the impression that his schedule is so busy that the opportunities for them to spend time together are very rare. That's one of the reasons he was so enthusiastic when he heard about my plan to buy a house. He's worried about Mandy being lonely. Actually he's worried about Tonya, Keisha and Antoine too. I think Kelly feels the same way and in her mind she's sharing me with her friends."

Elvira nodded. "That makes sense.

I smiled at her and then I was quiet.

Elvira watched me. When my silence continued she said, "You mentioned several reasons. That implies that there's at least a third one."

I reluctantly nodded. I was less eager to voice this reason. After a moment I decided that these were my friends and they deserved honesty. I looked at Elvira and said, "Guilt?"

Kirby looked at me with a puzzled expression. "Guilt?"

"Yes, Kelly feels terrible about neglecting me for the past year. I think that she may be allowing me to play with Tonya, Keisha and Mandy as a way of trying to make up for that neglect. Mandy doesn't agree with that explanation. She thinks Kelly does it solely because she wants me to be happy. I like to think that she's right."

"And why wouldn't you believe that?" Elvira was shaking her head. "Timmy honey, even if guilt is a partial motivation for what she's doing, that still means she loves you. If she didn't, she wouldn't give a hoot about whether or not she'd neglected you."

Kirby nodded. "She's right Timmy."

I smiled at them.

They both smiled back at me. For a moment we were silent and then Elvira said, "Okay, you did the dirty deed with Mandy while your wife and her two friends were in the bedrooms with their men. Did everyone spend the night? I mean are they all still there?"

"No the guys went home just after midnight."

"What about the other women? Did they go home too?" This time Kirby was asking the question. He was grinning. I could see that he was hoping I would tell him that they stayed for the entire night.

He wasn't going to be disappointed. I smiled at him. "No Kirby, the women stayed for the whole night. They were still there when I left for work this morning."

"No shit! Where did they all sleep?"

"All five of us slept together in our king sized bed."

"Naked?"

Chuckling, I said; "Yes, naked."

Kirby slowly shook his head. "Timmy, you dirty old fox."

I glanced at Elvira. She was sitting on her chair with her arms crossed. There was a huge smile on her face. She was obviously enjoying her good friend's excitement. When she saw me looking at her she winked at me. I winked back at her.

When I turned back to Kirby he was still shaking his head. I waited for him to ask me some more questions, but he didn't. After a moment it became apparent that he was stuck on the idea that I'd just come from a bed full of naked women and couldn't focus his attention on anything else.

Realizing that he needed a little push, Elvira said; "Timmy why don't you tell us what happened after the guys left."

That was all Kirby needed. He looked up and with a puppy like eagerness said, "Yes, what happened? Please tell us."

"All right, for a little while the five of us sat around the dining room table. We drank diet sodas, ate chocolates and talked."

Frowning, Kirby said; "That's all?"

I chuckled. "Well, all of us were naked."

His jaw dropped. "No shit!"

"No shit."

"So Timmy, what did you talk about? I'll bet the girls took turns telling you about the fun they had with their dates?" Elvira was smiling at me.

"They did a little of that, but they spent most of the time listening while I told them about you and Kirby."

Elvira and Kirby both stared at me with puzzled expressions.

After a moment Kirby asked, "Why?"

"I was trying to explain to them that I needed to get to bed because I had to get up in a few hours and go to work. When she heard me say that, Tonya pointed out that now that I was back with Kelly, I really didn't have to have this job and suggested that I just call and inform you that I wasn't going to come in anymore. When I told them that I liked the two of you much too much to even think about doing that, they immediately demanded to hear more about you."

Elvira quietly asked, "What did you tell them about us Timmy?"

Elvira's tone of voice made me nervous. Suddenly I was concerned that they might feel like I'd been talking behind their backs. I realized that I was going to have to be very careful about what I said next.

"I told them a little bit about your cuckold hotwife relationship with Max." I looked at Elvira. "You understand that for these women that's a common interest."

She nodded.

"I also told them about how Kirby took care of you after Max died." Vigorously shaking my head, I quickly added; "I hope you two don't mind. I certainly wasn't trying to gossip about you."

I smiled at Kirby. "It's just that you what you did with Elvira was a truly admirable. In my eyes, you're a hero."

"Mine too." Elvira was smiling.

"And Ellie, you do understand how good you've been for Kirby, don't you?"

She sighed. "Yes, we've been good for each other."

Kirby nodded. "Yes we have. Ellie, you're my best friend."

"And you're mine Cookie."

There was a moment of sweet silence and then I said, "If it would be all right, some day I'd like to write a story about the two of you."

Elvira smiled. "We'll see Timmy. Cookie and I are very private people."

I shrugged. "Don't worry, I understand. I hope I didn't offend you by telling your story to Kelly and the other women."

"No Timmy, I'm not offended." Elvira glanced at Kirby. He was smiling. "And I don't think Cookie is either. Besides, I'm hoping that you had an ulterior motive for telling them the story."

Suddenly there was a flash of alarm in Kirby's eyes. "Timmy you didn't?"

Smiling apologetically, I said; "Sorry Kirby, I'm afraid I did."

Kirby buried his face in his hands. "Timmy they must think I'm a total creep."

"No Kirby, they don't think you're a creep. In fact, they thought your fantasy was kind of hot."

He looked up at me. "They did?"

I nodded. "Yes they did. You have to remember that fulfilling sexual fantasies is their business. I guarantee you that all four of them have acted out much kinkier scenes."

Elvira stood up and kissed his cheek. "Kirby honey, there's absolutely nothing wrong with your fantasy."

He shook his head. "Well I'm still kind of embarrassed about it."

I patted his shoulder. "Kirby, there is absolutely no reason to be ashamed. These women love kink."

He slowly nodded. "Okay."

Mercifully trying to change the subject, Elvira looked at me and said; "Timmy that was quite a day you had yesterday."

"Yes Ellie it certainly was."

"I think I'd like to..."

"Ellie! Timmy! Quick, look out the window. A fuckin Mercedes Benz just pulled into the parking lot." Kirby's voice dropped to a whisper. "Damn Timmy, take a look at the four babes getting out of it."

Suddenly he gasped. "Timmy, check out the jugs on the blond who was driving. Shit she might be the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen in my entire life. Do you think they're really going to come into the store?"

I turned to my friend. "Kirby I'm absolutely certain that they're coming into the store. That blond with the big jugs is my wife."

Looking at me in alarm, Kirby said; "Shit Timmy, I'm sorry! I mean I had no idea that your wife looked like... " He stopped himself. He thought for a moment. He was clearly flustered. Finally he just said, "Oh hell, Timmy I'm sorry about the jugs thing."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,893 Followers