Courtesan Ch. 30

Story Info
Kelly tells Timmy about the party at Eagle Lake.
8.1k words
4.38
27.5k
9
0

Part 30 of the 47 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,898 Followers

This is the thirtieth episode in a series entitled "Courtesan". If you have not read the previous twenty-nine episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

"Courtesan" is romantic story about a dominant hot wife and her submissive cuckold husband. While they have a deep and abiding love for each other they do lead an alternative lifestyle. If this subject matter offends you or makes you feel uncomfortable, I strongly suggest that you find something else to read.

*

It was just after noon by the time I got home. I was excited to see that my wife's Mercedes was already in the garage.

Kelly was waiting for me when I walked in the back door. As soon as she saw me she ran to me, threw her arms around my neck and gave me a long passionate kiss on the lips.

After we broke apart I smiled and started to greet her, but before I could say anything she burst into tears and cried; "Timmy I'm so sorry."

Confused, I looked at Kelly with a puzzled expression and asked; "What do you mean? What's the matter?"

She laid her head against my shoulder. "Last night as I was going to sleep I realized that I'd just spent three nights in a row with other men. Timmy, please forgive me. I don't know what I was thinking about. We just got back together a few days ago and already I'm ignoring you again."

I kissed her forehead and whispered, "Don't worry, it's all right." Then I took her hand and led her into the the living room. I sat down on the couch and gently pulled her down next to me.

Kelly snuggled up to my shoulder. "Timmy, I was so sad when I went to sleep last night. I felt like I was back to treating you just like I did all last year."

"You should have called me. We could have talked about it."

"I didn't want to wake you. You haven't been getting enough sleep lately. You needed to rest."

"Kelly you can always call me, especially when you're feeling sad. I have plenty of opportunities to catch up on my sleep."

I put my arm around Kelly's shoulders and held her. As she cuddled against me she whispered, "Timmy I really am sorry."

Gently kissing her blond hair, I said; "You don't have anything to be sorry about. We're adopting a new life style. Change can sometimes be difficult. We love each other. As long as we don't forget that and remember to talk to each other, I think we can contend with anything."

"But Timmy I devoted two consecutive evenings to Chris and then I spent last night partying with Robert. I'm afraid that we're starting to fall back into the same pattern we were in before you left me. I don't want that to happen. I caused you so much pain during the past year. I don't want to do that anymore." Kelly's voice turned into a whisper. "I'm also terrified that you're going to leave me again. Please Timmy, don't do that. I don't think I could live without you."

"Don't worry Kelly, I won't leave you. I'll never leave you."

She looked up at me. "Do you promise?"

I chuckled, "Yes I promise."

Kelly hugged me.

We were both quiet for a moment and then I said, "There's a big difference between the way it is now and the way it was during the past year."

"What do you mean?"

"Now I'm involved. You're including me in this part of your life. Yes, you did spend two consecutive evenings with Chris, but I was there too. Those two evenings weren't totally devoted to him, they also involved me."

I smiled. "And yes, you did spend last night partying with another man, but Kelly that was a job assignment. You were working. I also knew where you were and what you were doing. You even called me when you got to Eagle Lake. I really appreciated that."

"I liked talking to you too."

"I do think that we learned something last night. I think that from now on when you're at a party or on a date that's going to keep you out all night you should call me when you get back to your room."

"Timmy, that's always going to be really late. I don't want to wake you up. You need your sleep."

"Kelly we're going through a process of change right now. Our life has been pretty intense. It is true that I haven't been getting much sleep lately, but soon things will start to settle down and our life will get back into a regular routine. It will be a new and different routine, but it will be a routine and I'll start finding more opportunities to sleep. I really would love to talk to you when you get back to your room after a date."

"Timmy, I'd like that too, but there's still another problem."

"What's that?"

"Sometimes the guy wants me to spend the night with him. He wants me to sleep with him so that he can have one more fuck or a blow job when we wake up in the morning."

I shrugged. "That's all right. I guess that if I don't hear from you I'll just have to assume that that's what's happening. You can call me after he leaves in the morning."

Kelly slowly nodded her head and then all of the sudden her face lit up. "I know what I can do Timmy. I'll keep my phone in the clutch purse I carry at parties. As soon as I find out that a guy wants me to spend the night with him I'll go into the bathroom and text you the message, 'All niter'."

I grinned at her. "That's an excellent idea. Then I won't have to worry when I don't hear from you." I had a sudden concern. I paused and looked at her. "Doing that won't be a problem will it? I mean telling a guy that you have to stop and send a text to your husband might put a damper on the rest of the evening."

Kelly giggled. "Yes, you're absolutely right. If I said that to a guy it probably would put him off a little bit, but I'd never do that. I'll just go into the bathroom and close the door. Everybody has to go to the bathroom."

Kelly shook her head. She was still giggling. In a voice filled with exaggerated seriousness she said, "Excuse me sir, would you please stop fucking me for a moment so that I can send a text message to my husband."

"You're mocking me."

"Yes I am."

"Be nice. I was trying to be good."

Kelly hugged me. "Timmy, you are good." She paused. "No, that's not true."

I looked at her with a questioning expression.

Grinning at me, she said; "You're wonderful."

We both smiled.

Kelly and I held each other. After a moment I said; "See, if we talk about it we can solve any problem that confronts us."

Kelly sat up and kissed my cheek. "Timmy I'm so glad I married you."

I laughed. "So am I."

She cuddled up to my side again. There were a few seconds of very comfortable silence and then Kelly said, "I have an idea.'

"What is it?"

"My life as a hostess gets pretty hectic. Tonya tries to keep us scheduled about a month in advance. Sometimes Martin, John and Wendell need to change the schedule on short notice, but that doesn't happen very often. I think we should get a copy of the schedule and put it on our refrigerator. That way you'll know when I'm going to be out and it will give us chance to schedule some evenings like tonight that are just for us, ."

"I think that's an excellent idea, but I also think we should schedule some dinner parties. You know, like the ones we just had."

"You mean parties where I have a date and you're my slave?"

My entire body tingled with excitement. Once again I gently kissed Kelly's blond hair and then I quietly said, "Yes, that's exactly what I mean."

I heard Kelly's breath quicken and I felt her body grow tense in my arms. After a moment she whispered, "Timmy that's a delightfully delicious idea. I'd like that very much."

Kelly slipped her hand to my lap and gave my penis a playful squeeze.

I gasped.

She giggled and asked; "Would you like to hear about my date last night?"

Excited, I answered; "I thought you'd never ask."

"Just a moment." Kelly stood up. I eagerly watched as she unbuttoned her blue jeans and pushed them down to the floor along with her panties. After she stepped out of them she pulled off her tee shirt and tossed it on the stuffed chair next to us. Then she unclasped her brassiere and lasciviously licked her lips as she slowly pulled it away and exposed her large breasts."

My breath caught. Kelly was an extraordinarily beautiful woman. Seeing her naked was always an exhilarating experience for me.

Kelly noticed my reaction and smiled. She enjoyed knowing that men found her exciting and it pleased her when she caught a man, any man including me, looking at her. My wife was an unabashed exhibitionist.

"You like looking at me naked, don't you Timmy?"

"Yes very much."

"Don't you think it would be better if you were naked too."

I nodded and then I stood up, quickly tore off my clothes and tossed them on the stuffed chair next to Kelly's clothes. Once I was naked I looked at my wife.

She smiled at me. "Very good Timmy, I like telling you stories when we're both naked."

"I like that too." I was so excited that my voice cracked.

Kelly looked at me with a lascivious smile and then in a very seductive voice she asked, "When I tell you this story, would you like me to be nice, naughty or nasty. If you want me to be nice, I'll be your sweet little wife. If you want me to be naughty I'll be a wanton slut. That's the way Chris likes me. You know what nasty means, don't you Timmy?"

I slowly nodded my head.

"Which will it be Timmy, nice? naughty? or nasty?"

There was never any doubt in either of our minds about which choice I would make. I took a deep breath and said, "Nasty."

My wife sat down on the couch and spread her legs. Staring into my eyes, a wicked smile formed at the corners of her mouth. Her hands slipped to her shaved pussy. As she began fondling herself, she said; "That means that now you're dicklet and I'm Ms. Mason, doesn't it."

Swallowing hard, I nodded again.

"I was hoping that you'd choose nasty. For you and me nasty is so much more fun than nice and naughty. Wouldn't you agree with that," Kelly paused and then in a voice dripping with arrogant disdain added, "dicklet,"

My entire body tingled with excitement. I bowed politely and in my most obedient tone of voice answered; "Yes Ms. Mason, I would agree with that."

Kelly winked at me. I smiled and winked back at her. Her wink was to remind me that she loved me and my wink back was to reaffirm to her that I knew that."

"Masturbate for me dicklet, I want to see you stroking your little weenie while I tell you about the man who fucked me last night."

I didn't balk, I didn't even hesitate. I just grabbed my tiny erection and started to masturbate.

Kelly smiled as she sat on the couch fingering her moist pussy while she watched me standing in front of her slowly stroking my erect penis. "That's a good boy, jerk off while I tell you all about my latest lover. His name was Robert. He's not a little wimp like you, he's a very wealthy and powerful business man. I've been with him before, several times in fact. I enjoy seeing him. He knows how to satisfy a woman like me."

I took a deep breath. Kelly was trying to push my submissive masochistic buttons and she was being very successful.

"Robert and the rest of his group arrived at Eagle Lake just after seven. Martin and John were with them. Tonya, Keisha, Mandy, Antoine and I were all waiting for them in the parlor. Antoine was wearing a purple silk shirt, a pair of gray slacks and enough gold jewelry to fill a pirate chest."

Kelly's imagery made me smile. Men were my wife's foremost passion, but she had others. Poetry was one of them. That particular passion was evident even when she was speaking. She enjoyed making colorful references.

"He was decked out in his best ghetto bling." She laughed. "You got to know Antoine yesterday. He's a very gentle, soft spoken man; but when he chooses to do it, he can become an extremely convincing street thug."

I chuckled. My impression of Antoine was that he was a bright man with a dynamic personality. I didn't doubt for a minute that he could easily shift into a variety of personas.

"The rest of us were all wearing black cocktail dresses. I told you about my dress when I talked to you last night on the telephone. You remember, don't you?"

I nodded.

"It left very little to the imagination. I could never wear that dress out in public. Tonya, Keisha and Mandy's dresses were very similar."

"Ms. Mason?"

"Yes dicklet."

"Am I allowed to ask questions and make comments?"

Kelly stared at me for a moment and then she grinned, grabbed my wrist, pulled me down on the couch next to her and threw her arms around my neck. After kissing me passionately on the lips, she said; "Timmy I love you so much. I always want you to be able to talk and ask questions. Playing a game with you wouldn't be much fun if you had to be silent all the time."

She paused to think. After a second she said, "Maybe sometimes when I'm entertaining Chris or Tonya and Keisha, it might be fun to require you to remain silent as a sign of respect and subservience; but that should be the exception rather than the rule. If we decide to do that I think we should talk about it first. I'm afraid that by restricting your freedom to speak I might be excluding you from the game, or at least be severely limiting your ability to participate."

I smiled. "Thank you Ms. Mason. I appreciate your generosity."

The wording and tone of my answer seemed to surprise Kelly. After studying me for a moment, she smiled and said; "You're feeling very submissive right now aren't you, dicklet."

Breathlessly, I answered; "Yes Ms. Mason, I am. "

Gently placing her hand on the back of my head, Kelly pulled my face to her breast and whispered; "Lick me dicklet, give me pleasure."

I closed my eyes and sucked my wife's engorged nipple into my mouth. I used both my tongue and my teeth. As I sucked on her, I was careful to avoid biting her too hard. I knew my wife well. Unlike me, she preferred her pleasure to be pain free.

Kelly cooed with delight. "Yes dicklet, that feels so nice."

She allowed me to nurse on her large breasts for a few minutes and then I once again felt the pressure of her hands at the back of my head. "Go down on me dicklet. I want to feel your tongue in my pussy."

Obediently, I slipped off the couch and kneeled between my wife's parted thighs. Once I was in position she said, "Yes dicklet, this is the way it should be. I love it when you're kneeling at my feet."

I looked up at Kelly, a wave of excitement rippling through my loins . Taking a deep breath, I said, "Yes Ms. Mason, I agree."

She pulled my face into her already wet sex. I licked her. As I licked her she laid her head back and closed her eyes. Kelly took a minute to enjoy the attention of my tongue and then she opened her eyes again. Looking down at me, she said; "Are you ready to hear about the party?"

Smiling up at Kelly, my face wet with her moisture, I eagerly answered; "Yes please."

Kelly returned my smile, took a quick breath and began; "We met our guests in the parlor. As soon as I walked into the room, John Reynolds took my arm and led me over to Robert. When he presented me to him, John made it clear that I was Robert's for the entire evening."

I had returned to licking Kelly's cunt. She ran her fingers through my hair and asked, "Does it excite you to hear that I was given to another man last night?"

I tried to look up at my wife so that I could tell her that it did, but her hands kept my face pressed into her sex. Instead I just nodded and continued to pleasure her.

"After John handed me to Robert, he gave Tonya to Carl. Carl is one of Robert's two business partners. Lydia is his other partner. I told you about her last night. While Tonya and I took Robert and Carl over to the bar to get each of them a cocktail, John led Lydia over to Antoine. Ordinarily he would have done the same thing he did with Tonya and me. He would have taken Antoine's hand, placed it in Lydia's and told her that Antoine was hers for the evening. He didn't do that with Lydia. Do you remember what I told you about Lydia's fantasy when I talked to you last night?"

I nodded.

"John took Lydia's hand, placed it in Antoine's and said, "Damon, this is Lydia. She's your toy for the evening. Have a good time with her."

I looked up at Kelly. This time she didn't try to hold my face in her cunt. "Why did John call Antoine Damon?"

"Timmy, I already told you about this. None of us use our real names while were working. I use Melody. You remember, don't you? "

"Yes, I remember."

"Antoine frequently uses Damon. Tonya uses Ginger, Mandy likes Mitzi and Keisha almost always uses Jasmine." Kelly smiled at me. "Any more questions right now?"

I grinned at up at her and shook my head.

Giggling as she pushed my face back into her cunt, Kelly said; "All right then, it's time to get back to work."

I started licking Kelly again. Her breath caught. She closed her eyes. For a moment we both focused our attention on her pleasure. Finally she sighed, took a long slow breath and said. "A common fantasy for many women is to be taken and used by a strong powerful man. Antoine is very good at playing that role. Even when he's being forceful, there's a softness about him that makes women feel safe."

"Lydia must have had a very exciting evening."

Kelly looked down at me and smiled. "Yes dicklet, she did."

"Tell me more about your evening with Robert."

Kelly grinned at me. "You're a perv."

"There's nothing new about that."

She giggled. "And that's one of the many reasons that I'm so madly in love with you."

I gave Kelly's cunt a passionate kiss.

She laughed. "And that's another one of the reasons."

I looked up at her. In a very firm tone of voice, I said; "You were telling me about Robert."

Kelly raised her eyebrows. "My my, is my little slave boy suddenly becoming assertive?"

"It seems to be the only way to keep my attention deficit wife on task."

Laughing again, Kelly said; "Timmy you are priceless."

"Robert?"

"Okay, okay; Tonya and I had taken Carl and Robert over to the bar to get each of them a cocktail. As soon as they had their drinks we led them to our private rooms. Do you remember that I told you that at both Eagle Lake and Evergreen there are several very small private bedrooms on the first floor that are assigned to us when we're entertaining?"

"Yes."

"Tonya brought Carl to her private room and I brought Robert to mine. When we're entertaining, our gentleman are often very excited at the beginning of the evening. The anticipation of the sex can be a little distracting for them."

I chuckled. "That's not hard to believe."

Kelly ignored my comment. "Our job is to provide these men with a memorable night. Starting the dinner party by taking them to a private room for a nice slow blow job takes the edge off of their excitement and allows them to relax and enjoy the entire experience."

"You've mentioned before that when you're with a guy you like to start him out with a blow job."

"It does seem to help most men relax."

I laughed. "That might be the understatement of the year."

Smiling at my joke, Kelly continued. "As soon as we got into our private room I took Robert's sports coat off of him and hung it in the closet. He kicked off his shoes and I had him lie back on the bed with his head propped up on several pillows. After I lowered the top of my dress so that he could play with my breasts I kneeled on the bed next to him, unzipped his pants and took out his erect penis."

She looked down at me. "His cock wasn't huge. It was probably only about five inches, but it was nice and thick. I put it in my mouth and sucked him while he relaxed and sipped his Manhattan."

I looked up at my wife. "I can easily see how that might have put him at ease."

Kelly grinned at me.

I closed my eyes and slowly licked my wife's cunt while I visualized the scene that she had just described. In my mind I formed a clear picture of Robert lying back on the bed with his head propped up by several pillows so that he could sip his cocktail and fondle my wife's large breasts while he watched her suck his cock."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,898 Followers