Courtesan Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Timmy, I'm so sor..."

I touched my finger to Kelly's lips and whispered, "It's okay, we're all done with that. It's over, now we just have to love each other."

"I can do that Timmy. I can do that so easily."

Kelly and I held each other silently. I was just about to fall asleep again when she said, "Timmy, I'm afraid that we won't ever be able to find a suitable house."

I smiled and said, "I've been worrying about that too. This morning I had an idea."

"What was it?"

"I think we should look for a house that has the common rooms we need. We'll want a nice kitchen, a large dining room, a parlor and maybe a nice den or a family room."

"Yes, but what about the bedrooms? We all want big bedrooms with private baths."

"We have to find a house with big lot so that we can build an addition."

Kelly thought for a moment and then she said, "Timmy that's a wonderful idea. We can find a nice old house and add all the bedrooms we need on to it. That way we can all have our rooms exactly the way we want them."

I nodded. "Yes, they could even be small apartments."

"Will we have enough money to do that?"

"An architect can give us a rough idea of what it will probably cost. Martin has offered us a very generous budget. I'm guessing that we can do it."

Kelly kissed me. "Timmy you're the smartest man I know."

"I also might be the sleepiest."

She giggled. "I think that's a hint."

Yawning, I said; "Yes it is."

Kelly laid her arm across my chest and once again snuggled up to my shoulder. "Good night Timmy."

"Good night Kel."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

I closed my eyes. I was again just about to fall asleep when Kelly said, "Timmy."

I opened my eyes. "Yes."

"I'm sorry to keep pestering you, but I forgot to tell you something."

"That's okay, what is it?"

"I have to work tomorrow night. I have to meet a guy at the Calvert Hotel."

I thought back to the night almost two weeks ago when I followed Kelly to the Calvert. I smiled. "Is Roger Baldwin back in town?" That was the name the firm used to lease Kelly's room at the Calvert and the men she met there were always referred to as Roger Baldwin or Mr. Baldwin.

She giggled. "Yes he is, and Melody has to meet him in room 1217."

"Does Melody promise to tell me all about her date when she gets home?"

"Only if you're a very good boy while I'm gone."

"Maybe I could write a story about Roger and Melody."

"If you do I'll suck your cock while you read it to me."

"And then I'll lick your pussy while you tell me what really happened."

Kissing my chest, Kelly said; "I'm already getting excited."

I laughed. "So am I"

Kelly giggled. "Good night Timmy."

"Good night Kel."

After that we really did go to sleep.