Courtesan Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers

My entire body shivered with excitement as I realized that Kelly wasn't going to strip for me, she was going to taunt me instead.

"Dicklet, tonight I danced for another man. In case you were wondering, his name was Jason. He was an older man, but he was tall and very handsome. I enjoyed dancing for him. I love dancing for real men. It excited him when I unclasped my bra and showed him my breasts. He loved them dicklet. Jason loved my big tits."

Kelly slipped her blouse off her shoulders and tossed it to me. "Take care of this slave, you can wash it for me tomorrow."

I set Kelly's blouse on my dresser. While I was doing that she removed her brassiere and tossed that to me. "You can wash this too slave."

I nodded obediently. "Yes Ms. Mason, I'll take care of everything tomorrow afternoon."

My wife held up her naked breasts with her hands and said, "Jason loved playing with my tits. He bit them and licked them and twisted my nipples with his fingers. He liked to play rough dicklet and I enjoyed every minute of it."

Looking at me with an air of deliberate haughtiness, Kelly said in a very condescending voice; "Dicklet are you a macho stud who enjoys playing a little rough with his women? She smirked. "Have you ever spanked a woman or given her a hickey on her tit?"

It took every bit of self control I had to keep from smiling. My wife was an accomplished actress and at that moment she was at her absolute best. It was one of the talents that made her such a good hostess.

I did manage to maintain the proper demeanor and responded appropriately. Submissively bowing my head, I answered in a very quiet voice; "No Ms. Mason."

"Dicklet, No what?"

"No I'm not a macho stud and I've never spanked a woman."

Kelly snickered. "Well dicklet, if you're not a macho stud, then I guess you'd better get down on your knees where you belong."

Another little thrill rippled through me. I quickly answered, "Yes Ms. Mason." And then I obediently fell to my knees.

Kelly licked her lips. That demonstration of power had obviously excited her. She stared at me for a moment and then she asked; "Dicklet, what do little pussyboys like you do with a woman?"

"Anything she wants Ms. Mason."

Kelly grasped the hem of her gray wool skirt. As she slowly inched it up her thighs she said, "I want you to lick my pussy. Will you do that for me dicklet?"

I was excited, very excited. My wife's game was awakening my deepest masochistic desires. Breathlessly I answered; "Yes Ms. Mason I'll do anything for you."

Kelly raised the hem of her skirt up to her waist. "Are you sure about that dicklet? An hour ago Jason was fucking me." She slipped two fingers into the cleft of her pussy and lewdly began masturbating herself. "He was ramming his big hard cock in and out of this cunt, your wife's cunt. Are you really going to lick me when you know that just a short time ago another man's cock was in there?"

I stared at Kelly and slowly nodded my head.

"Then do it dicklet. Crawl over here like a little puppy dog and kiss and lick my beautiful cunt, the cunt that Jason just ravaged with his magnificent cock."

Every nerve in my body was tingling as I submissively crept over to my wife and looked up at her. She towered over me like an omnipotent goddess. Looking down at me, she continued masturbating herself. Both the swollen lips of her pussy and her fingertips glistened with the moisture of her arousal. Her engorged clitoris poked it's head out of the hood of skin that served as its hiding place when it was resting.

I started to move my face to her cunt, but Kelly shook her head. "No dicklet, first you have to earn the right to lick this cunt. Kiss my shoes."

At that moment I belonged to Kelly. I would have been willing to submit to any indignity that she might desire. I didn't protest, instead I obediently bent over and kissed the toe of each of her black high heeled pumps.

As I kissed the toes of her shoes I heard my wife take a deep breath. My eager compliance with her demand had obviously excited her.

Kelly looked down at me with a smile dripping with arrogance. Her dominant sadistic desires were now fully awakened. That excited me even more.

I looked up at Kelly. Our eyes met. My entire being burned with masochistic need. When she saw the fervor in my eyes she lustfully licked her lips. "You enjoy submitting to me, don't you dicklet?"

"Yes Ms. Mason, very very much."

She turned around and rested her hands on the edge of the night table next to our bed. Her gorgeous naked rear was directly in front of my face.

"Prove it dicklet. Do something for me that I will never do for you. Lick my asshole."

I'd started licking Kelly's ass during the first year we were together. It quickly became a regular part of our lovemaking, but this was the first time she'd so candidly stated that she'd never do it for me. I don't think there had ever been any doubt in either of our minds about that question. It had always been understood by both of us that licking Kelly's asshole was a submissive act on my part. Nonetheless, this was the first time that it had ever been made so overtly clear.

My excitement continued to grow.

My pulse was racing as I spread the cheeks of Kelly's ass. I leaned forward. She cooed with delight when she felt me press my lips to her puckered hole.

I wrapped my arms around my wife's hips and held her to me while I kissed her with passion. I felt that this was the ultimate expression of my submission to her will and I wanted her to understand my feelings very clearly.

Kelly supported herself with one hand while she reached between her legs with the other and started masturbating herself again. "Yes dicklet, do it, kiss my ass. Show me that you'll do anything for me."

Kelly shivered as I extended my tongue and pushed it into her anus. Breathless with excitement, she said, "That's right Timmy, that's exactly what I want. Be a good little slave, lick your mistresses asshole."

For a moment time stood still. Both Kelly and I were lost in a fog of uncontrolled lust. I kissed and licked her with a desperate need to please while she rubbed her cunt with an animal like frenzy.

Suddenly Kelly stood up, turned around and sat down on the edge of the bed with her thighs spread apart. Her cunt dripped with the wetness of her lust. Grabbing a handful of my hair, she pulled my face to her sex and said; "Lick me slave, lick the cunt that was just ravaged by another man's cock."

I eagerly buried my face in my wife's very wet pussy. Her moisture covered my lips and nose. Kelly grabbed the back of my head with both of her hands and kept me pressed against her. I closed my eyes and licked her, kissed her and rubbed my face into her. Our sexual frenzy was reaching new heights.

Suddenly Kelly relaxed her vise like grip on my head and in a raspy voice whispered; "Suck my clit Timmy, make me cum. Please make me cum."

Still desperate to please, I found my wife's engorged clitoris and sucked it into my mouth. I knew exactly what my goddess wanted and I didn't want to waste any time giving it to her. Kelly went wild when she felt me flicking her clit with my tongue while I sucked on it at the same time. Both of us were swept up in a euphoria of uncontrolled animal lust. Time lost all meaning. All either of us cared about was Kelly's pleasure. It was wonderfully insane.

I could have easily gone on forever, but Kelly couldn't. She had a breaking point and she eventually reached it. I felt all the muscles in her body tense and then she arched her back, emitted a shrill cry and started to shake. I kept licking and sucking her clit. Her entire body shook from the orgasm that was exploding in her loins.

Several seconds passed. The cascade of pleasure that was ravaging Kelly began to subside. I felt her relax. Pulling back, I kneeled at Kelly's feet and waited. It took a minute for her to regain her composure.

Once she was composed and fully at ease, Kelly leaned forward and looked down at me with a tender smile. Gently grasping my wrists, she pulled me up onto the bed next to her. I put my arm around her while she laid her head against my shoulder. We sat together in comfortable silence, enjoying the touch of our naked bodies.

Suddenly Kelly started giggling.

I looked at her with a puzzled expression and asked, "What's so funny?"

She grinned at me. "I never imagined that sex could be that much fun."

With my face still glistening with the moisture of her arousal, I smiled at Kelly and gently kissed her. She kissed me back and while it was a passionate kiss, it wasn't a kiss filled with desperate sexual need. This kiss was slow and sensual and laden with love.

After we kissed Kelly whispered to me. "No more games tonight. Now I need to love you and I need you to love me."

She laid her head against my shoulder again and whispered, "Timmy, it's nice to be able to come home after a date and be able to share it with you like I did when we were in college. During the past year I felt so guilty when I had to come home and pretend that I'd been working at an office job. Some nights, after I was sure you were asleep, I'd go into the bathroom, lock the door and cry until morning."

I held Kelly tightly in my arms and quietly said, "Don't worry, that's all in the past. I've learned the truth and it's okay. You won't have to lie about anything, never again."

"Timmy I love you."

"I know you do Kelly. I love you too."

She looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back at her.

There was a brief pause and then Kelly said, "There is one thing though."

"What's that?"

"Our domination game is fun." She giggled. "Amazingly fun, but sometimes I want to dance for you instead. You know, like I do for the men I entertain."

I smiled. "I'd like that."

We cuddled for a few more minutes and then I said, "You still haven't heard my story."

Kelly straightened up and grinned at me. "And you still haven't had a chance to cum, not even one time." She looked down at my erect penis and giggled. "It does appear that you're interested."

I laughed. "You can say that again."

"Timmy would you mind if I took off my garter belt, nylons and shoes? I'd be more comfortable if I was completely naked."

"No I wouldn't mind at all. You have a beautiful body. I like seeing naked."

We both stood up. As Kelly was unfastening her stockings from her garter belt, I asked; "Where would you like to hear the story?"

"Could you read it to me while we're lying in bed? That's the way we always used to do it."

"I think that would be very nice."

I went into the den and picked up the story. When I returned to the bedroom Kelly was lying naked on the bed. I stopped and stared at her for a moment and then I said, "I'll never get used to how beautiful you are."

Kelly giggled. "And I'll never get tired of your flattery."

I laughed as I sat down on the bed next to her.

She reached for the story. "Can I see it?"

"Certainly." I handed it to her. It was five pages stapled together.

She held it up. "It's long."

"The words came easily tonight."

"It's nice when that happens, isn't it."

"Yes it is, that's when writing is fun."

Kelly glanced at the top page and giggled. "You made a title page." She read aloud; "'My Wife's Business Meeting At The Calvert Hotel' by T. Lewis Jamieson."

Grinning at me, she asked; "When did you decide to start writing under your middle name?"

"I don't know, I guess it just seemed sort of classy."

"Classy?"

"Yeah classy."

"I think I prefer the term, sophisticated."

I winked at her. "That's because you're so classy."

Kelly burst out laughing. After a moment she said, "You should give up erotica and start writing comedy."

"Some people think my attempts at writing erotica are comedies."

"What people? I'm the only one who's ever read your stories."

"Yeah okay, I made that up."

Kelly rolled her eyes and handed me back my story. "Okay T. Lewis, let's hear it." She propped up two pillows and patted the bed. "Lie down right here and get comfortable."

As soon as I was in position Kelly lay down next to me, rested her head on my stomach and started massaging the inside of my thigh.

Chuckling, I said; "You do realize that doesn't help my concentration."

"It never has. It's a good thing you've already written the story, isn't it?"

"Are you ready?"

"Yes, in fact I'm worrying about dying of old age before you get started."

"You're only twenty-four."

"And at the rate you're going I'll be Elvira's age by the time you start reading."

"Patience is a virtue."

Kelly grabbed my balls and started squeezing them. Barely able to control her laughter, she said; "If you don't start reading I'm going to hurt you."

"I thought we were done playing kinky games for tonight."

"That was before you started trying to drive me to the brink of insanity."

"I think I'd better start reading."

"That would be a good idea."

I took a deep breath and said, "'My wife's Business Meeting At The Calvert Hotel' by T. Lewis Jamieson."

Kelly giggled.

I started reading the story:

My wife slipped the plastic card into the electronic lock on the hotel room entrance. As soon as the little green light started to blink she turned the knob and opened the door. Before she went into the room Kelly took a quick glance up and down the hallway. There was no one in sight so she stepped into the room and closed the door behind her.

The front room of the suite was unoccupied. That was the way it was supposed to be. According to the usual plan the man she would be entertaining that evening had been instructed to withdraw to the bathroom and lock the door as soon as he heard someone attempting to enter the hotel suite.

This was purely a security precaution. The men that my wife entertained for JTandR were all influential business executives. Their wealth and positions of power left them vulnerable to blackmail. The firm wanted to do everything it could to eliminate the opportunities for a detective or a photographer to burst into the room and catch one of their associates in a compromising position.

Kelly set her sweater and purse on the coffee table and then she called out. "Mr. Baldwin, it's Melody. It's safe to come out."

Mr. Baldwin was not the man's real name. Again for security purposes, all of the men my wife entertained in this hotel suite were known as Roger Baldwin. My wife's name was of course Kelly and not Melody. Melody was the name she used when she partied with businessmen for JtandR.

Kelly was gently massaging my penis. Suddenly she stopped and looked up at me. "Timmy, this is amazingly accurate. How do you know all of these details?"

I set the story down for a moment so I could answer her. "Martin Jackson explained the system to me when he was trying to get me to understand that Roger Baldwin didn't really exist. You filled in the rest of the details when you told me about the first night you entertained a man at The Calvert."

"You have an excellent memory. " Kelly patted my thigh. "Sorry I interrupted. I'm really enjoying this, please read some more."

I smiled in acknowledgment of her compliment and then I picked up the story and started again.

The bathroom door opened. Roger Baldwin poked his head out and carefully looked around. All the security precautions had a tendency to make a person just a little paranoid.

As soon as he saw my wife he smiled. Kelly is a beautiful twenty-four year old blond with a very large bust. Most men consider her to be absolutely gorgeous. Roger was no exception. As he was stepping into the bedroom he was silently thanking the partners at JTandR for providing this incredible opportunity.

Kelly smiled too. Roger was a middle aged man in his early fifties. He had a slight paunch and his hairline was beginning to recede, but it was obvious that he still exercised and made an effort to watch his weight. He was a ruggedly handsome man of average height. His muscular physique suggested that when he was younger he'd been an athlete. He was immaculately groomed and that aura of power and confidence common to successful businessmen emanated from him. Kelly found him attractive. The sex was going to be fun.

My wife walked up to Roger, kissed his cheek and said; "Hello Mr. Baldwin, I'm Melody. Martin Jackson, John Reynolds and Wendell Tyler have sent me over as a token of their appreciation for your decision to invest in their current corporate acquisition."

Roger laughed. "Melody my dear, I have to say that your bosses certainly do know how to express their gratitude. You are a beautiful woman."

Kelly kissed his cheek again, only this time as she kissed him she deliberately brushed her hand across the tent in the front of his trousers. "Mr. Baldwin, you're sweet." She giggled. "I can also see that you really are very happy to meet me."

Roger laughed. "Melody, that is definitely true."

Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

Roger nervously looked at my wife.

She smiled. "I'm sure that it's just the bellman with a bottle of champagne for us. Why don't you step into the bathroom while I take care of him."

After she was sure that Roger was safely hidden away Kelly went to the hotel room door and asked, "Who is it?"

"Melody, it's Mark. I have your bottle of champagne."

Kelly opened the door. Mark the bellman stepped into the room carrying a tray with a bottle of champagne in an ice bucket and two glasses on it. He set the tray down on the table and picked up the bottle. There was a loud pop as he opened it without spilling a drop, then he set it back in the ice bucket and turned to Kelly.

"Has Mr. Baldwin arrived?"

"Yes Mark, he's in the powder room." Kelly handed him a folded twenty dollar bill. "Thank you, as always, put the champagne on Mr. Baldwin's tab."

After slipping the twenty dollar bill into his pocket, Mark smiled at Kelly and said; "Thank you Melody, is there anything else I can do for you this evening?"

"No, I think we have everything we need."

Mark turned and went out the door, closing it behind him as he left. As soon as he was gone Kelly called to the bathroom, "Roger you can come out again."

Kelly was pouring two glasses of champagne when Roger walked into the sitting room of the suite. He was shaking his head. "You people certainly are careful about security."

Kelly handed him a glass of champagne. "It's for your own safety. We don't want to put you into a position where someone could blackmail you."

After picking up the other glass of champagne, Kelly took Roger's arm. "I'm quite certain that we won't be disturbed again this evening so why don't we go into the bedroom and make ourselves comfortable."

"I think that's an excellent idea."

Once they were in the bedroom Kelly set her glass of champagne on the night table and turned so that she was facing Roger. As she began loosening his tie, she said; "You know you really are a devilishly handsome man. I think that both of us are going to have a very good time tonight."

Roger took a deep breath.

After removing his tie and loosening his collar button, Kelly said; "Why don't you take off your shoes and lie back on the bed. I'd like to dance for you. Would you like that Roger? Would you like me to dance for you?"

Roger nodded, but then he paused for a second. Kelly had already turned and was plugging an MP3 player into an amplifier and small set of speakers on the dresser. As the first strains of music started playing, he said; "Melody could I ask you for a favor?"

She turned back around. "Of course."

"I know you're supposed to call me Roger for security reasons, but if you don't mind, I'd really like it if you'd call me Glenn. That's my real name."

Kelly smiled. "I'd be happy to do that. If somebody comes to the door I'll start calling you Roger again, but otherwise I'll call you Glenn."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers