Courtesan Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers

After a moment Kelly moved back up. Still holding Glenn's cock in her hand she again kissed the head, but this time as she kissed him she parted her lips and slipped his cock into her mouth.

As she sucked Glenn she felt his excitement begin to grow. She responded by stroking his shaft while she continued sucking him. Kelly sensed that it was time to make him cum.

Kelly heard Glenn start taking short quick breaths. The time for slowly stroking Glenn's cock was over, now she vigorously pumped his shaft while she sucked him with unconcerned intensity.

Suddenly Glenn gave out a short cry and then the first spurt of his semen hit the back of my wife's mouth. She kept pumping and sucking him while Glenn ejaculated several more spurts of semen.

Once Glenn was finished cumming Kelly stopped pumping him with her hand and instead gently held him while she continued sucking his now softening penis.

It wasn't until she finally felt his muscles begin to relax that Kelly sat up and smiled at Glenn. "Did you enjoy that sweetie?"

Glenn grinned at her. "Tonight is the first time that I've ever done that. My wife always makes me warn her before I cum so that she can get my cock out of her mouth."

Kelly lay down next to him and kissed his cheek. "Well like I told you earlier, I happen to love the taste of a man's cum and if you can manage one more rally I'll let you do it again.

Glenn chuckled. "That's a wonderful offer, but I don't think I have another one in me."

Kelly started rubbing Glenn's chest. "If you let me work my magic I'll bet I can get you up one more time."

Glenn laughed. "Melody honey, I don't doubt that you could; but tomorrow morning I have a very important meeting with Martin, Wendell and John. I need to get some rest," He sat up. "You're a beautiful woman and you've provided me with an evening that I'll never forget, but I think I'd better call it a night."

Kelly smiled at him. "Glenn, you're a very sweet man. Entertaining you was a pleasure."

Glenn smiled back at her and then they both stood up and started putting on their clothes. While they dressed Glenn told Kelly more about his sailboat on Lake Michigan. Kelly listened to him with genuine interest. One of the reasons my wife was so good at her job was that she truly enjoyed people and loved hearing about the things that excited them.

After they were both finished dressing Glenn looked at Kelly and said, "I guess I'd better get back to my room."

Kelly nodded. "Let me check the hallway first."

My wife stepped out in the hall while Glenn waited in the bedroom. Once she was certain that no one was lurking out there she returned to the suite and found Glenn. "It's safe for you to go back to your room."

Glenn awkwardly looked at my wife. Since this had actually been a business arrangement he wasn't quite sure how to say goodbye.

Recognizing his uncertainty, Kelly walked over to him, put her arms around his shoulders and kissed him on the lips. After she kissed him she smiled and said; "Glenn I had a wonderful time tonight. I'm glad that we were able to get together."

Glenn grinned at her. "Thank you Melody, I'll always cherish the memory of this evening." He kissed my wife one more time and then he turned and walked out of the room.

Kelly closed the door behind him and then she sat down on the couch and waited for a few minutes. After enough time had passed to allow Glenn to get safely back to his room she gave the suite a quick inspection. Once she was certain that neither of them had left anything behind she grabbed her purse and walked to the elevator.

While she waited for the elevator she took out her cell phone and pushed a button. After a moment she said, "Hi Timmy it's me. We're finished. I should be home in about thirty minutes."

I set the story on the night table and looked at Kelly. She was lying with her head on my hip, but she'd long ago stopped playing with my penis.

I waited. Several seconds passed. Finally Kelly looked up at me. There was a single tear running down her cheek. I didn't say anything, I just reached out and tenderly stroked her long blond hair.

After a moment Kelly pulled herself up so that she was lying next to me and whispered into my ear, "I need you T. Lewis Jamieson. I want to make love to you right now." She kissed my lips and then she said; "I'm going to make love to you with my mouth and my hands and my pussy, but most of all I'm going to make love to you with my heart and my soul. Timmy, always remember this. When I'm with another man he can have my mouth, and my hands and my pussy, even my ass; but he will never get my heart and my soul. My heart and my soul will always be reserved exclusively for you."

I smiled at Kelly. "You know that my heart and my soul belong to you. You stole them that day outside our English class when we met for the very first time."

Kelly laughed. "And I'm never giving them back."

"That's okay, I have yours."

"Yes you do Timothy Jamieson, yes you most certainly do."

Kelly climbed on top of me and stared into my eyes. "Make love to me Timmy. Make love to me while I make love to you."

We made love for almost two hours. We used our mouths and our hands. Kelly made love to me with her pussy, I made love to her with my cock.

And we both made love to each other with our hearts and our souls.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers