Courtesan Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,895 Followers

Kirby thought about her question. After a moment he smiled. "Are you asking me if I'd like to spend the rest of my life serving you?"

Tonya took a deep breath and then she answered; "Yes, I believe I am."

"Can I trust you to love and care for me?"

"Yes, yes you can." Tonya was grinning.

"I think we have to spend some more time getting to know each other and I'm not exactly sure how all of this will eventually work out, but I would definitely like to start moving in that direction."

Elvira and I both watched in silence as Tonya put her arms around Kirby's waist and quietly said; "Kirby Lundquist will you love me?"

"Yes Tonya, with all my heart and soul."

"I promise to love you too." And then Tonya whispered. "Hold me Kirby, hold me in your arms and protect me, protect me forever and ever."

"I will Tonya, I promise I will."

Kirby wrapped his huge arms around Tonya and pulled her tightly against him. She pressed her cheek into his massive chest and closed her eyes. They took a minute to enjoy their loving embrace and then Tonya place her hands behind Kirby's head and affectionately pulled his face to hers. They kissed. It was a slow gentle kiss filled with tender passion.

After a moment Tonya slipped her arms back down to Kirby's waist and turned to us. With an exuberant smile on her face, she said; "It looks like I now have a boyfriend and Kirby has a girlfriend."

I glanced at my friend. He was grinning so hard that I thought he might burst. I wasn't quite sure what to say, so I just smiled at him. That seemed to be fine with Kirby. He looked so happy that I was quite certain that at that moment he was probably incapable of speech anyway.

"Way to go Cookie, you now have a gorgeous girlfriend who loves to fuck." Elvira rubbed Kirby's semi erect cock through his trousers as she teasingly added, "Of course you won't always be the one who's getting to fuck her, but that shouldn't be a problem for you. I've always thought you were the kind of man who likes to share." She giggled. "If you're lucky Tonya might even let you watch once in a while."

"Ellie quit!" Tonya squeezed Kirby's waist. "My big baby is going to get all the fun he can handle."

Elvira smiled. "Oh I know that. It's just that I love cookie so much that it's hard for me to resist teasing him."

Tonya nodded. She was about to say something when next to her Kirby quietly asked, "Could I? I mean I'd promise to be really quiet and not bother you at all."

Letting go of his waist, Tonya stepped back and stared at Kirby. She was clearly surprised by his request. After a moment she said, "Do you really want to?"

"Yes, I think I do." There wasn't a trace of hesitation in his voice. "Timmy got to watch Kelly with Chris." He looked at me. "You enjoyed that, didn't you?"

"I did, but..."

"It also upset him when he saw Kelly with Martin Jackson." Tonya was obviously concerned about this.

I turned to Tonya. "But that was just because I'd never realized how focused Kelly gets when she's with a guy."

Tonya shook her head. "I don't know sweetheart. I'm afraid that you might hate me after you see me with another man."

Kirby smiled. "I could never hate you Tonya."

"I could sit with him and hold his hand. When I had a boyfriend who would let him, my Max loved to watch me. Tonnie, you have to let him watch once in a while. It will help him imagine what's happening all the other times you're out with a man."

"But there aren't very many guys who would be willing to let Kirby watch." Tonya smiled. "Most men are a little shy about that."

"Antoine would do it and I'll bet Chris would too."

Tonya looked at me. She thought for a moment and then she said, "Yes Timmy, you're right. If I explained the situation I'm sure that both of them would be happy to do it." She sighed. "All right, I'll talk to them." She looked at Kirby and giggled. "Do you want to see me getting fucked by a big black cock or a big white cock?"

"Maybe we could get Kelly and the four of you could have a little party." There was a mischievous grin on my face.

"I'll sit between the two boys and play with their little peepees while the two studs are taking turns fucking you and Kelly. That way they'll be in the proper mood when it's clean up time." Elvira was grinning.

Tonya burst out laughing. "All right, I'm going to see both Kelly and Antoine this afternoon. I'll ask them."

I glanced at Kirby. There was a huge grin on his face. I smiled at him. "I guess I am going to have to put a little dinner party together, but don't think you're going to be the guest of honor."

Elvira laughed. "No, Cookie's going to get his first experience as a slave."

Kirby took a deep breath.

Tonya put her arms around his waist and looked into his eyes. "Does that excite you sweetheart? Would you like to be a slave for my lover and me?"

Slowly nodding his head, Kirby quietly answered; "Yes, I think I would."

Tonya smiled and then she let go of Kirby's waist, possessively took hold of his arm and turned to Elvira and me. "Before we can have any dinner parties, we're going to have to figure out what to do about this store."

Kirby sighed. "Yes, it certainly puts a damper on our social life." He chuckled. "Before I met all of you it was never a problem. I didn't have a social life."

Tonya squeezed his arm. "Well now you have a very exciting one."

"And no time to enjoy it." Kirby shook his head.

"Don't worry sweetheart, we'll find a solution."

"Hey! I hate to break up this party, but look at the time." Elvira pointed at the clock on the wall.

All of us looked. It was 9:15.

"Kelly called me this morning and told me that I was to make sure that Timmy left to go to the grocery store by 9:30."

I turned to Elvira. "Kelly called you this morning?"

"Yes, just before I left my house."

"I'm surprised that she was up and how did she get your telephone number?"

"I gave it to her last night at the Goldenrod Supper Club. Mandy wants to be sure that this luncheon with her father today goes smoothly." Tonya smiled. "I'm sure Mandy called Kelly and got her out of bed and I'm also guessing that she's already over at your house, dusting and vacuuming."

I laughed. "These days Mandy's using our vacuum cleaner more often than I am."

Elvira patted my butt. "Timmy, it's time for you to go. The three of us can cover the store for the rest of the morning."

"All right." I looked at Kirby. "I wish you could be there buddy. I'll send some quiche and salad back with Tonya and Elvira.'

He smiled. "Thanks Timmy, I'd like that."

I turned to leave, but when I got to the door I stopped and turned around again. "Tonya, Kelly told me that there was a big meeting at the Goldenrod last night. Martin, John and Wendell were all there. She said they were making some changes in the hostess section. What happened?"

Tony looked at Elvira and Kirby for a moment and then she said, "Everything is still in the discussion stage, nothing has been finalized yet. Last night they just gave us a brief overview of what might be happening."

"Are they going to hire more hostesses?"

Tonya shook her head. "No, I think their plans have more to do with trying to make the department run a little more efficiently. Kelly and I will let you know the moment we hear about any formal changes."

"Thanks Tonya." I turned to leave.

As I opened the door, Tonya said; "Timmy I did learn that you're getting your new car tomorrow."

I stopped and turned again.

Kirby was grinning. "I hope you're getting one of those big Lincolns."

Tonya shook her head. "Nope, he's getting exactly what he asked for, a very nice Ford Escape."

"Thanks Tonnie, I'm excited."

I waved at my three friends and then I quickly left the store. I was suddenly feeling a sense of urgency. I had just over two hours to put together a luncheon, a luncheon that was extremely important to another very good friend.

On my way home I had to make a stop to buy groceries. I was very efficient and the checkout line was short so I managed to get in and out of the store in less than twenty minutes. It was just ten o'clock when I pulled into our garage. Kelly's Mercedes was parked in her stall. Mandy's Jaguar and a late model Chevy Malibu were parked in front of the house. I only had two bags of groceries so I was able to carry everything into the house in one trip.

Mandy walked into the kitchen as I was unpacking the bags. Her long brown hair was tied back in a casual ponytail. She was dressed in a pair of tight blue jeans, a lace trimmed pink tee shirt and a pair of open toed ankle strap sandals. I couldn't help noticing that her fingernails and toenails were both painted a matching shade of magenta.

"Hi Timmy, thank you so much for agreeing to put together this lunch. It really is important to me. I so badly want to see my mom and dad get back together."

I smiled at her. "I'm glad I can help. I just hope we're successful."

Mandy sighed. "I hope we are too."

"Where's your dad? I assume that's his Malibu parked behind your Jaguar."

"He's in the den with Kelly. She's showing him some cuckold websites on your computer. She'll bring him in here when they're done."

"Mandy I know you want me to talk to your dad about our lifestyle, but I'm not exactly sure how to get started. I mean, you and I are about the same age. Your dad could be my dad."

Mandy smiled. "I know, that's why he's with Kelly right now. She'll get him ready. Face it Timmy, there's not a man alive who wouldn't want to talk about sex with your wife. When she brings him in here she'll get the conversation started. All you'll have to do is be honest and tell the truth."

"I can do that."

Mandy was quiet for a moment and then she very hesitantly said, "Except for one thing Timmy."

I looked at her. "What's that?"

"Remember that I told you that my dad doesn't know the truth about my job at JTandR."

"Yes, because you're afraid that he might do something that could cause problems for the firm."

"That's right, so Timmy my dad thinks that Kelly, Keisha, Tonya and I all work for the same escort agency."

"I see, so I'm going to have to be prepared to answer questions about how I feel about my wife meeting businessmen in hotels for sex." I smiled at her. "I don't think that should be too difficult. Kelly entertained a man at the Calvert Hotel last night. I won't have to actually lie, all I'll have to do is leave out a few details."

"Thank you Timmy."

"Mandy the last thing I want to do is create problems for JTandR. Right now they're just as important for Kelly and me as they are for you."

"Our lives are pretty good right now, aren't they."

"Yes they certainly are."

Mandy kissed my cheek and then she said, "What can I do to help you with the lunch?"

"Want to help me make the pie crusts?"

"Pie crust! Timmy, I can't even boil water." Mandy was staring at me with an incredulous expression."

Grinning at her, I said; "Then it's a good thing that we don't have to boil water to make pie crust."

Mandy rolled her eyes. "Timmy, be serious."

"I am being serious. Come on, you can roll out the dough."

"Really? I mean, do you actually think I can do that?"

I laughed. "Yes I do."

I spent the next few minutes showing Mandy how to make a pie crust. I'm not certain which of us enjoyed it more. Mandy has an intense desire to learn how to cook and I have to admit that I love the opportunity to demonstrate my skill in the kitchen.

Mandy was rolling out the dough and I was pressing it into the pie pans when Kelly walked into the kitchen. A middle aged man was a step behind her.

He was a good looking man, not muscular and ruggedly handsome; but lean and graceful, a dancer rather than a linebacker. His fine facial features were more feminine than masculine and his neatly pressed plaid sport shirt, sharply creased khaki slacks and highly polished Italian loafers suggested a fastidious concern about his appearance.

The moment she saw him Mandy smiled. "Hi daddy, I'm making pie crust."

The man laughed. "This is the first time I've ever seen either you or your mother attempt to make anything more challenging than a peanut butter sandwich."

Mandy stepped over to me and grabbed my arm. "Timmy's teaching me." Then, pulling me towards her father, she said; "Daddy, this is Kelly's husband and my good friend, Timothy Jamieson. Timmy, this is my daddy; David Wells."

He stepped towards me with his had extended. "Tim it's a pleasure to meet you."

I took his hand and gently shook it. Neither of us seemed to be into powerful handshakes. "Mr. Wells, it's a pleasure to meet you too. Please call me Timmy."

He smiled. "Only if you'll call me Dave."

I gave him a slight nod.

Next to me, Mandy asked her father; "Did Kelly show you the web sites?"

Dave's smile vanished. He nervously looked down at the floor and quietly answered, "Yes she did." Clearly the subject of cuckolding was stressful for him.

Kelly slipped her arm around his arm and held it tightly. My wife excelled at making men, especially middle aged men like David Wells, feel comfortable. In a very soothing voice Kelly said; "Davy it's okay, Timmy knows everything and he's not going to judge you. He would never judge you. Besides, Timmy is a cuckold too. Just last night I met a man at the Calvert Hotel for sex and Timmy knew all about it."

Dave looked at me. "Doesn't that bother you?"

As you may have gathered from my earlier conversation with Tonya, Kirby and Elvira; I viewed that as a very complicated question. This however, was not the time for complexity. If Dave Wells and I became friends that discussion might come later, but at this moment I knew that a clear and definite answer was required.

I looked directly into his eyes and shook my head. "No, it doesn't bother me at all."

"It doesn't?" There was a tone of skepticism in his voice.

"No it doesn't. Dave my wife loves sex. It's a passionate hobby for her just like playing golf, making quilts, restoring antique cars or playing bridge are passionate hobbies for people. To Kelly, sex can be an expression of love, but it doesn't have to be. For her it can also be nothing more than an exciting pastime.

Dave shook his head. "No, that can't be true. Women don't view sex that way."

Kelly playfully poked him in the ribs. "And what great oracle told you that?"

He shrugged. "Everyone knows that. It's conventional wisdom."

Kelly looked at him. "Whose conventional wisdom?"

"I don't know, everyone's."

"It's not mine and I don't think your wife believes that either."

"You're telling me that you can go to bed with a man and not feel any emotional attachment to him at all." Dave was staring at my wife.

Boldly locking eyes with him, Kelly answered; "That's right and I'm quite certain that both your daughter and your ex wife feel exactly the same way."

Dave glanced at Mandy. She smiled and said, "She's right daddy."

"But at work all the guys say that if a wife is playing around with other men she can't possibly still love her husband."

Kelly smiled. "And why would you accept their narrow viewpoint as the truth?"

"It makes sense."

"Does it?" Kelly gestured towards me. "Do you see that man over there."

Dave nodded.

"Timmy is the center of my universe. The sun in my world rises and sets on him. Davy, I'm an escort. I date men professionally. I also date men socially, just for fun. I even have a boyfriend. During the past week that boyfriend has had dinner in this house on two evenings. Timmy prepared and served the dinner both times. My boyfriend is a very nice man and he's outstanding in bed, but to me he's nothing more than a friend with benefits and that's all he'll ever be. He knows that and he accepts it because he understands that I only love one man and that man is Timothy Jamieson. Timmy is the only man I'll ever love."

Dave looked at me. "Did you really make dinner for her boyfriend?"

"Yes I did. One night it was a party. Mandy was here too. There were eight of us so I made a simple dinner. I served a lasagna, salad and garlic bread. The other night it was just Kelly and her boyfriend so I was able to be a little more lavish. I made a standing rib roast."

"It was wonderful. Chris, that's my boyfriend, and I both ate too much. We actually had to sit in the living room and relax for a little while before we felt like moving into the bedroom to fuck."

Dave stared at me. "And it didn't bother you when this other man went into your bedroom with your wife?"

I shook my head. "No, it didn't. Chris is very good in bed. Kelly enjoys him. That makes me happy."

"Davy, Timmy is a cuckold. It excites him when I'm with another man. This is what those web sites I showed you are all about."

Dave took a long slow breath. After a moment he quietly said, "This is all very confusing."

Mandy took his arm. "Daddy, those cuckold web sites are extremely popular. There are lots of men in this world just like Timmy."

"The guys at work would never believe it."

Kelly took his other arm. "Davy honey, I think it's much more likely that some of those guys at work would never admit it."

Dave turned to Kelly. "Does Timmy ever get to watch? You know, when you're with another guy?"

Kelly, Mandy and I smiled. All three of us understood the importance of Dave's question.

I started to answer. "Just in the last..."

Kelly held up her hand. "Timmy honey, let me answer this."

I nodded. Kelly had been doing a very good job. I was more than happy to defer to her.

"Davy, most men are extremely reluctant to let another man watch them while they're engaged in sex. A man has to be very confident about his prowess in bed before he's willing to allow another man into the room."

"But I've seen lots of pictures and movies of my wife and her lovers."

"That's true, but those men didn't know they were being photographed or filmed."

"All right, I'll grant you that; but I've also seen pictures and films of Veronica having sex with several men at the same time. They had to be watching each other."

Kelly smiled. "Yes, but I think that may be easier for some guys. When one man is just watching it's easy for the other man to feel like the observer is sitting in judgment. When both men are participating, they each have to lay it on the line and show what they've got."

Dave nodded and then he turned to me. "Timmy that brings up another issue. When you make love to Kelly aren't you worried that she's comparing you to all of her other lovers?"

"Davy, Timmy doesn't have to..."

Now it was my turn to hold up my hand. "Kelly, I'd like to answer this one."

Kelly smiled. "All right Babydoll."

"Dave I have a small penis and I tend to cum quickly. I'm not exactly what you'd call a studly cocksman."

Dave slowly nodded. Kelly and Mandy both smiled at me.

"Kelly didn't marry me because of my prowess in bed. She married me because she enjoys spending time with me."

"Davy honey, there are hundreds of guys who can ring my bell with their big cocks, but I've never met anyone who's company I enjoy more than Timmy's." Kelly paused for a moment and then she said; "And don't let Timmy sell himself short. He happens to be a wonderful lover. He's my favorite lover."

She smiled. "No he's not a studly cocksman, but he is a kind, caring and gentle lover. He also happens to be an absolute artist with his tongue and I'm quite certain that he's the most imaginative sex partner I'll ever have. "

Kelly and Mandy both winked at me. I wiggled my eyebrows at them. David was listening to Kelly so intently that he didn't notice.

Turning back to David, Kelly continued; "If we were taking about ice cream, Timmy would without a doubt be my favorite flavor; but I happen to enjoy a little variety and there are hundreds of different flavors of ice cream out there. I will admit that I like some flavors better than others. Mandy and Timmy can both tell you that I occasionally appreciate a big cock."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,895 Followers