Courtesan Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers

Giggling, Mandy said; "Don't we all"

I poked her in the side and whispered; "Shhhh."

Mandy put her fingers over lips and said, "Oops."

Fortunately David was still so focused on what Kelly was saying that he again didn't notice us.

Ignoring Mandy and me, Kelly kept talking to David. "But size really isn't the issue. A clumsy, self centered oaf with a big cock is a bore. I would much rather have a man with a small cock and a big imagination. I want a man who not only cares about pleasing himself, but is also concerned about pleasing me."

"Daddy, when Kelly is with a man, any man, she's able to focus all of her attention on pleasing him. She's known for it. It's one of the reasons that she's such a good escort. What she's trying to tell you is that when she's with a lover for fun rather than business, she wants a man who gives her the same consideration."

Kelly smiled. "I also happen to be madly in love with Timmy and that makes the sex with him even better."

David looked at my wife. "I thought you just told me that sex and love were separate entities. That you could easily enjoy sex without the entanglement of love."

"I did, and I meant what I said. Sex and love are not synonymous. I can have wonderful sex with a man without any emotional attachments at all; but Davy honey, love makes everything better. The Kennsington Grill is my favorite restaurant and you appear to be a very interesting man. I'm sure that we could have a wonderful evening having dinner there, but it would never be as much fun for me as having dinner there with Timmy,"

"So why would you ever want to have dinner there with anyone else?"

"Because having dinner at the Kennsington with you would still be fun and it would be different. Variety makes life interesting. "

"But what about Timmy? If you and I are having dinner together, then Timmy isn't getting to be with you."

"David, if your ex wife had been playing bridge two nights a week, would you have divorced her?"

"Well no, but..."

Kelly smiled. "Most married couples occasionally spend evenings apart."

"That is true. " David was silent for a moment and then shaking his head, he said; "I'd feel like I was always competing with those other guys. I'd be constantly afraid that I was going to lose Veronica."

Mandy took her father's hand and held it. Looking into his eyes, she said; "Daddy, you've been separated for eight years. During that time mom's never even had a steady boyfriend. She's made it very clear that you're the only man she'll ever love. If you were going to lose her to another man it would have happened a long time ago."

"But she dates men that are tall and incredibly handsome. Some of those men have to be fabulous lovers."

Kelly took his other hand. "I'm sure they are, but she loves you. That puts you in a special category. None of those men will ever be able to compete with you."

"Daddy, mom loves you."

David Wells stared at the floor, after a moment he turned to Mandy. There was a tear running down his cheek. "I miss your mother so much."

"She misses you too daddy."

"Would you lose your respect for me if I agreed to let her have her men friends?"

"No daddy, not at all. In fact I would see it as the action of a very confident man."

"Do you think she'd take me back?"

Mandy grinned at him. "In a second."

"You told me that she's coming to lunch today."

"Yes, my friend Keisha is bringing her."

Dave turned to Kelly. "Is it possible that you might be able to create an opportunity for me to be alone with Veronica for a few minutes?"

"That's the reason we invited both of you to lunch."

All four of us smiled at each other and then Kelly, once again exhibiting her highly polished social skills, tugged on Dave's arm. "Come on Davy, let's sit down at the kitchen table and watch Timmy and Mandy finish making lunch."

As Dave sat down he casually asked Kelly, "Don't you help with the cooking?"

Mandy and I stopped what we were doing and looked at her father. I don't think any of us had anticipated the possibility that we might have to discuss this aspect of our relationship. That was of course naive.

Kelly started to answer. "Timmy and I have each assumed defined roles in our..."

"Ms. Mason, I think I'd better try to answer this one."

Kelly noted Mandy's use of her formal name and nodded. "Very well nymph."

Dave looked at Mandy with a puzzled expression. "Mandy what's going on here? Why did you just call Kelly Ms. Mason and why did she just call you nymph?"

"Daddy please just listen, I'll explain everything." Mandy paused for a moment and then she took a deep breath. "A few minutes ago Kelly promised that she and Timmy wouldn't judge you. Now I'm asking you to not judge us."

"Mandy you're making me nervous." Dave was clearly agitated.

Kelly gently touched his hand and in a very soothing voice said, "Just listen to her Davy. You'll understand, in fact I suspect that you're going to understand very very well."

"Daddy, I'm a submissive, a slave."

Dave stared at Mandy in amazement.

"I don't know why, I just am. I discovered my submissive nature while I was living in Las Vegas. Timmy is a submissive too. He is Kelly's husband and they love each other very much, but he also lives as her slave."

Dave looked at me. I wasn't quite sure what I should do so I just shrugged and smiled.

"Kelly is a dominant. That's why I called her Ms. Mason. She called me nymph because that's my slave name."

Still gently stroking Dave's hand, Kelly said; "Timmy and Mandy will be serving our lunch today."

"Sometimes when Kelly and the other dominants are entertaining, Timmy and I have to eat in the kitchen; but that's only when we're having sex parties. All of us are good friends so generally we all sit at the table together."

Kelly nodded. "Today they'll be eating lunch with us at the table."

Dave took a long slow breath and then he looked down at the floor. He didn't say anything, he just rubbed his brow and stared at his shoes.

I started to worry that we'd gone too far too quickly. I could see that Mandy and Kelly shared the same concern.

Mandy quietly said; "Daddy I'm sorry if this is upsetting for you, but this is now a big part of my life and I wanted you to know about it."

Dave chuckled and then he looked up at Mandy and smiled at her. "It's okay, I'm not upset." He shook his head. "Sometimes it's hard for me to believe that you're not really my biological daughter."

Looking at him with a puzzled expression, Mandy asked; "What do you mean?"

"Mandy honey ever since I was a teenager I've had submissive fantasies. I'd believe that you inherited those feelings from me, but of course we both know that's not possible."

"Does mom know about this?"

Dave shook his head. "We've never discussed it, but I think she sensed it from the beginning. It was certainly reflected in our love making. I became quite skilled at orally pleasuring her."

He thought for a moment and then he said, "I've often wondered if my submissive disposition wasn't one of the factors that caused her to seek out other lovers. I understand that most women prefer men who are assertive and demanding in bed."

Kelly patted his hand. "I think it's more likely that your wife shares the same view as me and some of Mandy's other friends. We enjoy a variety of men. Timmy is a wonderful lover. Like you, he's also very skilled at pleasuring a woman with his tongue. I always relish the time we spend making love, but I have to admit that a man with a more aggressive style and a big cock is an undeniable thrill."

Dave laughed. "Mandy your friend certainly has a refreshingly open attitude about sex."

"Wait until you meet Keisha and Tonya." Mandy was giggling.

"Davy, would you like to get down on your knees and kiss my toes." Kelly had crossed her legs. One of her sandals dangled enticingly from her big toe."

Dave looked at my wife's foot and took a slow breath. It was obvious that he was excited. "I ah, I don't know." And then in a barely audible voice, he said; "Yes, but my daughter is here."

All of us immediately understood his reticence.

Diplomatically Mandy said, "I think I'll go into the dining room and set the table."

As soon as Mandy was out of the room Dave turned to me. In a very nervous voice he asked, "Timmy are you sure this is all right with you?"

"Yes Dave, it is." I paused for a moment and then I added; "But I'm not only a cuckold, I'm also a submissive masochist. It might be even more fun for me if I didn't feel like it was okay."

Both Kelly and I grinned at him.

Dave stared at us for a moment and then he started to chuckle. "I have never met two people who are as open about their sexual inclinations as the two of you appear to be."

Still smiling, Kelly shrugged and said; "Davy, we're all pervs, each and every one of us. It's just that Timmy, Mandy and I and some of our friends, the people you're going to meet at lunch today, are a little freer about admitting it."

Kelly thought for a moment and then she added, "We also understand that other people's fantasies aren't necessarily wrong just because they might be different from our own."

That brought a grin to Dave's face.

Kelly wiggled her toes. "Are you ready to get down on your knees and kiss my feet."

"Will you think I'm a pervert?"

Vigorously nodding her head, Kelly said; "Absolutely, and that will just add to your charm."

Dave laughed.

Suddenly the front door bell rang. We heard Mandy hurry across the living room.

A moment later we heard Tonya's voice. "Hi Mandy, where is everybody?"

"Kelly, Timmy and my dad are in the kitchen. I think Kelly is making my dad kiss her feet."

"Come on Ellie, we have to see this. Mandy, your mom is riding with Keisha. They were pulling up to the curb while we were ringing the doorbell. Antoine was right behind them. "

The kitchen door swung open. Tonya swept in followed by Elvira. They were both grinning. As soon as Tonya saw that David was standing up she frowned. "Damn, I was hoping to walk in on a really kinky scene."

I walked over to Tonya and Ellie. Taking both of them by the arm, I turned to David. "Dave, these are our very good friends Tonya Lewis and Elvira Higgins. Tonya and Ellie, this is Mandy's father, David Wells."

David gave each of them a smile and a slight nod of his head. "Tonya, Elvira; I'm honored to meet both of you."

Tonya extended her hand. As Mandy's father took it she said; "Dave, Mandy has told us so much about you. It's a pleasure to finally make your acquaintance."

After a very brief handshake Dave turned to Elvira and took her extended hand.

Elvira smiled. "It's nice to meet you David. Please call me Ellie."

As they shook hands, David said; "Thank you Ellie, please call me Dave."

Kelly stood up. Shaking her head, she said; "No Davy, Ellie is a dominant. In this house, even in the kitchen, you will be known as Davy and if this luncheon goes according to plan you will soon be addressing Ellie as Ms. Higgins."

David let go of Elvira's hand and took a deep breath.

Tonya turned to Kelly with raised eyebrows. "When we came in nymph told us that her father was in here kissing your feet. Is it true? Do we have a new submissive?"

Kelly smiled. "We'll have to see how the lunch turns out, but I think it's very likely. Davy has certainly expressed the inclination."

Tonya and Elvira's eyes shifted back to David. It seemed as if they were both now looking at him in a different light. After appraising him for a moment, Tonya said; "This is very exciting. I hope that Mandy's mother will allow us to participate in his training."

Kelly was about to say something, but she was interrupted. The doorbell was ringing again.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers